Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145628 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

i am looking at sales dynamics. 50% token for advisers with 30% bonus and strategic investors with 20% bonus. is there any lockup periods for them so they wont dump in market as soon as hit exchange?

I am still not sure where are you getting these figures from. Icorating is giving me following:

Bonus Program

Investing Advisors: 30% bonus

Strategic Advisors: 20% bonus

Private Presale: 0% bonus

Token distribution    

50% - Token Sale

20% - Tech Development Fund

12% - Exchange Budget & Partner Ecosystem Development

12% - Marketing, PR, Conferences, Ambassador Program, Airdrop

6% - Advisors

This is stating that Advisors are getting 6%, I fully understand why someone would give such a bonus to an investing advisor though. These people know what they are investing into, unlike most ico flippers.
I noticed this information on the appraiser site, they are usually passed by the Team, and they were quite descriptive and detailed. The discount granted to project supporters is considerable, unlike mere investors seeking short-term profits
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

i am looking at sales dynamics. 50% token for advisers with 30% bonus and strategic investors with 20% bonus. is there any lockup periods for them so they wont dump in market as soon as hit exchange?

I am still not sure where are you getting these figures from. Icorating is giving me following:

Bonus Program

Token distribution    

50% - Token Sale

6% - Advisors

This is stating that Advisors are getting 6%, I fully understand why someone would give such a bonus to an investing advisor though. These people know what they are investing into, unlike most ico flippers.
I noticed this information on the appraiser site, they are usually passed by the Team, and they were quite descriptive and detailed. The discount granted to project supporters is considerable, unlike mere investors seeking short-term profits
Not every ICO campaign has advisors, thus, not every project reserve some % of tokens for them. Nowadays, it's hard to find really good advisors, not the fraud or stupid ones.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Bonus Program

Token distribution    

50% - Token Sale

6% - Advisors

Not every ICO campaign has advisors, thus, not every project reserve some % of tokens for them. Nowadays, it's hard to find really good advisors, not the fraud or stupid ones.

most ICO i see only exit scam.
and, yes, its hard to find really good advisor if they didn't make partnership with another success ICO and hire hire the CEO of success ICO as advisor

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Bonus Program

Token distribution    

50% - Token Sale

6% - Advisors

and, yes, its hard to find really good advisor if they didn't make partnership with another success ICO and hire hire the CEO of success ICO as advisor

i think team member should clarify this bonus differentation quickly.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

Somebody early was bringing up the matter of the tokens, is not clear indeed what is the role within the network. Can we assume is to access the services?

No one knows apparently since the whitepaper is all about technical aspects of their blockchain, an AMA session is very much needed I guess, isn't it?
You are right, I would like that their SEO or someone from the team answered the questions of people in online session.

an AMA or a video AMA would be great for this project.

It is already on there table:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4656203.msg45979503#msg45979503

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Bonus Program

Token distribution    

50% - Token Sale

6% - Advisors

In fact, the white paper should be updated in order to attract even more investors, not all ico have advisors, will the tokens be utility/service tokens?...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

The effect of advisors has diminished compared to last year, when a big name attached to your ICO was a guarantee for millions of investments. I have always wondered what value they add besides the namedrop. Do they actually give any advise at all?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

The effect of advisors has diminished compared to last year, when a big name attached to your ICO was a guarantee for millions of investments. I have always wondered what value they add besides the namedrop. Do they actually give any advise at all?

I would assume what is also playing a big role is the connection they have. For the rest unless they are competent on the field of the project, the advise they can give must be quite not that significant.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

Last year was everything a hype. We have a partner, hype. We have an advisor, hype. Now the market is acting with more wise. It is more normal actually.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

Indeed, that is an interesting observation and I could not help but agree in your idea but I guess some crypto projects benefited from the expertise of their advisors. Smiley

The name itself already add benefit to the project and the advices that they give will be valuable for sure.  But now, we need more than just name to boost an ICO project. More real actions with the real proofs are the things that we need.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Indeed, that is an interesting observation and I could not help but agree in your idea but I guess some crypto projects benefited from the expertise of their advisors. Smiley

The name itself already add benefit to the project and the advices that they give will be valuable for sure.  But now, we need more than just name to boost an ICO project. More real actions with the real proofs are the things that we need.

I agree with your sentiment. Projects need an MVP or a demo these days. Nobody will invest in whitepaper only projects.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

I agree with your sentiment. Projects need an MVP or a demo these days. Nobody will invest in whitepaper only projects.

That's what I was saying before. A lot of investors have seen plenty of great whitepapers that have turned into nothing so far. Being able to continually update your community on progress, and putting out actual products are the true signs of success. A great idea is only a small part of it.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

on dusk network, all transaction is going to treated as private or end user are allow to choose? Anonymity will be big thing once regulation come in to play. Like the concept of Stealth address, Ring CT signature and anonymous network layer. 

isnt there too much privacy project out there ?  I dont think not many fancy private transaction, if so the other privacy coins would be doing well wunt they ?  example ETC vs ETH

Yes, there are many privacy coins and only a few will be used. Monero is the most well known.
Monero's originating from Bytecoin, and as far as I know it does not have the disadvantages and bugs of its predecessor. However, not the most used coin, right?

Monero is a fork of bytcoin but, now it's way ahead of bcn in terms of usage and use cases. It's best privacy coin out there

Actually, Monero is not private it was used to be.

Something like dusk network has a great chance about that. Because no chain is offering high level of privacy.

Why not, what is changed now?
Monero is a pretty solid project and is widely used in black markets. I don't think that anyone would be able to replace it so easily.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

Replacing the monero is not an easy task but dusk can make it happen.but i agree with a mvp or Demo product need.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

on dusk network, all transaction is going to treated as private or end user are allow to choose? Anonymity will be big thing once regulation come in to play. Like the concept of Stealth address, Ring CT signature and anonymous network layer. 

isnt there too much privacy project out there ?  I dont think not many fancy private transaction, if so the other privacy coins would be doing well wunt they ?  example ETC vs ETH

Yes, there are many privacy coins and only a few will be used. Monero is the most well known.
Monero's originating from Bytecoin, and as far as I know it does not have the disadvantages and bugs of its predecessor. However, not the most used coin, right?

Monero is a fork of bytcoin but, now it's way ahead of bcn in terms of usage and use cases. It's best privacy coin out there

Something like dusk network has a great chance about that. Because no chain is offering high level of privacy.

Monero is a pretty solid project and is widely used in black markets. I don't think that anyone would be able to replace it so easily.

you can't replace it easily. it's got popularity and brand recognition. but you can compete.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

For how much time does the Adviser's tokens are locked.? Also, is there any ETA for the demo version to check.?
This would be great to know before investing.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

For how much time does the Adviser's tokens are locked.? Also, is there any ETA for the demo version to check.?
This would be great to know before investing.

Im also cant find any information abou tokens allocation on their site or in whitepaper. And this thread on the 1st page. They must provide details about this  Huh
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Monero has arrived first to the market and that gives it an advantage over the new ones. But there's always a chance for new projects with new improvements.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

most new infrastructure platform is struggling to attract developers to develop Dapp on platform. What DUSK is planning to help facilitate that process? I think dapp is also important piece for long term value of crypto space.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

The medium link on this announcement links to https://medium.com/@DuskCommunity , real address should be https://medium.com/@DuskNetwork , you might want to fix that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: