Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:51:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

A lot of crypto investors are praying for the bear seasons end and bull season will start soon. I'm sure this project will raise much more in the upcoming bull season.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

A lot of crypto investors are praying for the bear seasons end and bull season will start soon. I'm sure this project will raise much more in the upcoming bull season.

You should outrun the bull season and invest at the bottom which it seems to be right now, so in my opinion, this is the perfect time to get back in investing and joining new ICOs.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

You should outrun the bull season and invest at the bottom which it seems to be right now, so in my opinion, this is the perfect time to get back in investing and joining new ICOs.

You could be right. If you invest now you need to hodl for a couple of months though. Most people seem to be too impatient to do that.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

You could be right. If you invest now you need to hodl for a couple of months though. Most people seem to be too impatient to do that.
It's easier to say than doing it. It's impossible to know what the market is going to do in the next months despite everyone is expecting a bull season.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

It's easier to say than doing it. It's impossible to know what the market is going to do in the next months despite everyone is expecting a bull season.

it's gonna take some time until the bull season commences, but once it does , all bets are off

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

True, we don't know whether the bull will come or not and as crypto supporters we can only expecting for it to happen in the near future. But as we know, not every expectations will be true.
loup

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Yes, last year was easier to find investors but I think that projects that can survive this market are going to come out reinforced for the future.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Yes, last year was easier to find investors but I think that projects that can survive this market are going to come out reinforced for the future.
There is a stabilization now, and I am very encouraged to know that Scientificcoin's work continues at full throttle, because at the moment of growing, this will already have great visibility, and will be the project to conquer more space in its category
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

You are right, now is a difficult time. Only the best ICO projects will survive, I would like to hope that this scientific platform will be among the best.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

is true nobody can predict how the market will be from here to six months certain who invest now does it at a good price but nobody knows if in the future the price goes up, however the project is good and the idea is valid each one thinks of its own strategy , i personally will invest a little...
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

The technical strength of the SCIENTIFICCOIN team is excellent. The coin project as a whole is excellent. Investors need to wait patiently.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

I am not sure about bull season's start so maybe they will end ico before bull season start.

Still with or without bulls, i believe they will get a good result.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

The technical strength of the SCIENTIFICCOIN team is excellent. The coin project as a whole is excellent. Investors need to wait patiently.

It could be as I surmise that this project will generate very good ROI to investors as long as they have the patience to wait until the platform is up and running. Imho.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

I am not sure about bull season's start so maybe they will end ico before bull season start.

I think there will be more regulations added by governments until the platform starts. It could give confidence to new investors to enter the market.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

I think there will be more regulations added by governments until the platform starts. It could give confidence to new investors to enter the market.
Today is the first day of autumn and bitcoin as we see slowly begins to grow, if the trend continues, then this will be the beginning of the bull market.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Today is the first day of autumn and bitcoin as we see slowly begins to grow, if the trend continues, then this will be the beginning of the bull market.

Price movement seems very promising but we have been fooled so many times so i am choosing to stay suspicious.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

In this case, the team decided to attract several large investments, which is a more realistic prospect than wasting time and money on advertising, following the example of numerous ISO projects. Let's see the result

I think it's a wise decision to approach only large investors considering that science projects aren't that attractive to most small investors and the tough times for crypto with a lot of recent ICOs not even reaching their softcap.

In our previous experience, we saw that small investors have problems to understand such complex projects. In addition, we don't promise something like 50X so, only people who can make a solid investment are interested

You should perhaps provide more details what you mean when you say that you are looking for solid investments only and not so much for small investments. Is that 10,000 $ or more or what is considered solid?

Hi, we are looking for someone who can invest a sum expecting a return over the medium term (so no lambo, land an exchange and get 10x, etc).
The sum itself doesn't make an investment solid: it's the investors' perspective. Typically, in crypto, small ICO contributors look for an immediate return.

Anyway, how are you going to make sure that someone is interested to become a long-term investor? Will there be vesting periods implemented for the tokens?

Hi, only team's tokens are vested. It doesn't apply to investors

Is the vesting schedule about the teams's tokens publicly known or if not, can you please disclose it?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
loup

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Price movement seems very promising but we have been fooled so many times so i am choosing to stay suspicious.

I also think that the market is still quite unpredictable but ate the same time I'm sure that good projects will success.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I also think that the market is still quite unpredictable but ate the same time I'm sure that good projects will success.

Good projects always find a way.

But in a bull market they can reach 30m in bad days 10m kind of reduction can happen.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Good projects always find a way.

But in a bull market they can reach 30m in bad days 10m kind of reduction can happen.
Is it now bull or bear? the situation is pretty still for so long I am just forgetting these notions... Slight change (either positive or negative) doesn't make the market bullish or bearish, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: