Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

I think that the project has a very good concept and also may have the potential to reach goals.
But how are the members of the team going to reach out to the target audience and investors?
Yes. The ideas seems interesting and have something that can catch the interest of the people to engaged and make investments here. They were aiming to build a platform that can help for the scientific research which is new here in crypto world I think. I guess, I will keep watching the progress of this project on how can this become a good kind of investments.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

There are also disadvantages on this project. How they will monitor that the project if it's legitimate or not? Do you have KYC first before they can participate on the platform?

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

They already have a freelancer platform i think is going to be great saring and hosting other activities on this platform they have some great feature all in one place

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

It looks like that the team behind this unique project are capable enough to managed it sinced they already have made a successful project before. Probably, this one may have a better result too. Anyways, it is still new so there would be a lot things to worked on and needs to plan.

I agree, it can totally see on how they do their job and their background. With that abilities and capabilities will help a lot to make this project successful. What we need to do is support them, trust them and be patient in waiting. Let us also give them time to work and plan for it because this is only for the goodness of the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

I think scientific is something that could help building the future. With SCIENTIFIC COIN that are dedicated for Education and Freelancing platform should be able to help shaping the future to be better.
Freelancing might give a huge advantage where many can actively involve and using their skills gain good jobs accordingly they need to focus on matching their skills and that fills the possibilities.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

This has been caught my attention so far. As I have read along this project's thread, even tue Scientific is just starting its way here in the crypto xurrency community, there are lots of people that are already been caught to thus project. Because just like me, they seem like found the Scientific interesting and have an awesome platform that could bring more interesting opportunities to us. I hope this will attain what this project goals is.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

This has been caught my attention so far. As I have read along this project's thread, even tue Scientific is just starting its way here in the crypto xurrency community, there are lots of people that are already been caught to thus project. Because just like me, they seem like found the Scientific interesting and have an awesome platform that could bring more interesting opportunities to us. I hope this will attain what this project goals is.
This is completely unique to know and the scientific vision plays a keyrole in the economy as the expected mechanisms will remain stronger and the possibility lets all the operations go success without fail.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

The project is worthy of attention, many startup projects are looking for investors independently, but this requires a lot of effort and skills, such projects will greatly help many
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

This proves how the economy is getting to the next level of upgrade even through scientific functionalities by cascading the freelancing opportunities as well which is adding a value of erasing unemploment.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

Seems legit and promising. I wonder if the team are planning also to launch a bounty for social media promotion that paid in BTC. I think it will have a big impact if they do that.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:49:52 AM

I think scientific is something that could help building the future. With SCIENTIFIC COIN that are dedicated for Education and Freelancing platform should be able to help shaping the future to be better.
Freelancing might give a huge advantage where many can actively involve and using their skills gain good jobs accordingly they need to focus on matching their skills and that fills the possibilities.

Freelancing is good as much for an online job for us because we have our own and flexible time that we want.  Do not need to commute just to go to work, But this project needs a bigger investor we are talking about professional scientist here. This is not an easy project to establish.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

Seems legit and promising. I wonder if the team are planning also to launch a bounty for social media promotion that paid in BTC. I think it will have a big impact if they do that.
Do you want to pay in the BTC? this makes very few people and such projects really attract attention instantly.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

Do you want to pay in the BTC? this makes very few people and such projects really attract attention instantly.
I did not know that there were such payments, in Btc. I had never seen this before. But I think if the developers make a payment in Btc it will be a really attractive promotion.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

The project is worthy of attention, many startup projects are looking for investors independently, but this requires a lot of effort and skills, such projects will greatly help many

We specifically focus on startups/Ventures doing business in the science field. Since we know very well the field, we are also able to provide tools to facilitate the funding process

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

Pretty good suggestion, let hope they would comply to it, as it can greatly affect its improvements, surely many people would want to join.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Another promising crypto project has come exist here in the crypto currency community. Well, no doubt why the team is gaining more attention from the community, it is because that this project has a good potential and capabilities that can keep standing and strong here in the crypto world.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

This project seems good for investing . I couldn't see the roadmap yet. Where can I get that?

I also checked the OP and the website but didn't saw their road map, I am expecting that the team will update us about their road map and also some good improvements from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

First of all, this platform will arouse great interest among those users in the community who are constantly looking for ways to earn money on the Internet. Scientific stated freelance platform, which means earnings for creative people who are engaged in the development of sites and other things.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

First of all, this platform will arouse great interest among those users in the community who are constantly looking for ways to earn money on the Internet. Scientific stated freelance platform, which means earnings for creative people who are engaged in the development of sites and other things.

This project is quite unique compared to other projects now, I hope that more people will support it and more investors will check its features and hopefully making good investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

This project is quite unique compared to other projects now, I hope that more people will support it and more investors will check its features and hopefully making good investments here.
Indeed. A unique project should be the biggest opportunity to see and read a lot of their hardwork in the telegram channel and the telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: