Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

This project should help the existing and future projects with their idea, which are aimed at the development of other planets and a more detailed study of the entire space universe as a whole. It looks really promising.
What does it remind me of, maybe they want to do something similar to the NASA company? But this requires a lot of money and one investment is not enough.
I guess, it's quite big different because as I have undertand this project, the dev team were aiming to create a smart contract for scientific development. And you are right mate that it will needs a lot of funds in order to achieved it's functions and goals here in crypto world.
This makes me understand its unique variables of scientific will bring a leading change as they hold an active team accordingly developers are constantly achieving greater methods for reaching the targets.
I do not think that the developers will be able to make some kind of scientific revolution, but they probably will make their contribution to the development of science. If we judge by whitepaper, then the ideas are rather unusual and have all the chances to become popular.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

This project seems good for investing . I couldn't see the roadmap yet. Where can I get that?

I also checked the OP and the website but didn't saw their road map, I am expecting that the team will update us about their road map and also some good improvements from this project.

I hope they are working to develope their project including roadmap and information. so that people will show their interest on their project
I do not understand how the team goes to the forum without having a road map, this is the fundamental moment of any project that investors turn to.
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

There will be an airdrop, and it's a great step for people to learn about the project and maybe they would like to know more about it.
Airdrop will be mandatory as of now that most of the people were like an airdrop as the marketing strategy of the project.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

A good project with a good project team members that make up this project as good as it is. I am sure this project might reach further achievements as it keeps on proving itself striving here in this kind of community. The Scientific has a complete information provided in this Ann thread and also already have a bounty and airdrop available. I hope this project may attain its goals.

we are very confident to bring success to all our tokens' holders. We are working hard for that investing our time and resources.
In few weeks we will release many more updates

Thanks admin. We are hoping for more updates and progress of Scientific platform as it will be very interesting for all crypto investors here. And also, we wanted to know if you have plans to conduct bounties for as to be able to earned this token and make this project be known here in bitcoin community.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

A good project with a good project team members that make up this project as good as it is. I am sure this project might reach further achievements as it keeps on proving itself striving here in this kind of community. The Scientific has a complete information provided in this Ann thread and also already have a bounty and airdrop available. I hope this project may attain its goals.

we are very confident to bring success to all our tokens' holders. We are working hard for that investing our time and resources.

Thanks admin. We are hoping for more updates and progress of Scientific platform as it will be very interesting for all crypto investors here. And also, we wanted to know if you have plans to conduct bounties for as to be able to earned this token and make this project be known here in bitcoin community.
Releasing many more updates was indeed a great thing. Especially if they were making a new feature to the platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

This confirms us understand scientific management is exploring to the new innovations to figure out the finest features added to the platform as a team to make the project proceed with success.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

ye, of course. Please, create a profile in www.scientificcoin.io and, from there, you can earn tokens by linking your social media profiles and providing marketing activities

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

Releasing many more updates was indeed a great thing. Especially if they were making a new feature to the platform.

Keep in mind that our offer won't limit to the crowdfunding platform: we will also have a learning environment and a freelance platform

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

There will be an airdrop, and it's a great step for people to learn about the project and maybe they would like to know more about it.
Airdrop will be mandatory as of now that most of the people were like an airdrop as the marketing strategy of the project.
Do you happen to know when the airdrop will start? And who can take part in this? Are there any restrictions in this? Maybe there is a list of rules?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Do you happen to know when the airdrop will start? And who can take part in this? Are there any restrictions in this? Maybe there is a list of rules?

There is no airdrop planned at the moment. If you want to get some tokens for free, just create a profile at www.scientificcoin.io and perform some basic marketing tasks

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

I hope developers will launch a bounty campaign as soon as possible to attract more supporters. Because such activities always have a positive impact on the promotion of projects.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

You already said it and what else can we ask for instead to track this project development and updates. Platform with a good concept seems a pretty idea especially when education is involve because due to the increased of populations it is really hard to handle when the system is still in a traditional way. So, let's be thankful that a blockchain was created which it will not only help the transaction to make it fast but also it keeps making a lot of innovation to make our life more better.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

I hope developers will launch a bounty campaign as soon as possible to attract more supporters. Because such activities always have a positive impact on the promotion of projects.

Please, check this thread to learn more about our bounty campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4666522.0

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

I already checked the link and it is good to know that the project already launched their bounty campaign, I am sure soon the popularity of scientific coin will rise and more possibility of attracting serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

You already said it and what else can we ask for instead to track this project development and updates. Platform with a good concept seems a pretty idea especially when education is involve because due to the increased of populations it is really hard to handle when the system is still in a traditional way. So, let's be thankful that a blockchain was created which it will not only help the transaction to make it fast but also it keeps making a lot of innovation to make our life more better.

The team members are very optimistic about the project and saying good plans about it, hoping that all your plans will be fulfill and also hoping that more people will support scientific coin project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I read that developer behind this has already a previous project, as what I can see it is not that successful and you are already starting another one. Isn't this going to just an ICO business?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

I read that developer behind this has already a previous project, as what I can see it is not that successful and you are already starting another one. Isn't this going to just an ICO business?

The first project was a test to prove that crypto investors are interested in science. With Scientificcoin we have scaled the whole thing.
About health monitor, we are have been working hard in the past months. If you come to Las Vegas, you will see our vending machine.
Best

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

I already checked the link and it is good to know that the project already launched their bounty campaign, I am sure soon the popularity of scientific coin will rise and more possibility of attracting serious investors.

This will be a good start for this project to be known and popular to the community and I think also this would be not difficult to come that way because of the good and beneficial concept that they had presented.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

The first project was a test to prove that crypto investors are interested in science. With Scientificcoin we have scaled the whole thing.
About health monitor, we are have been working hard in the past months. If you come to Las Vegas, you will see our vending machine.
Best

Science is all about discovering more possibilities and probably this why people have gained interest about the platform. On the other side, this health monitor to think seems to be very useful because people are really conscious about it. Moreover, hopefully we can read more positive about this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

There is no airdrop planned at the moment. If you want to get some tokens for free, just create a profile at www.scientificcoin.io and perform some basic marketing tasks
Yes, I  also dont observe airdrop launching. I have don't any idea about the free tokens. If this statement above is correct you can directly check the website. You cana also check about the project details and informations. Just please dont hesitate to check and feel free to ask if you have any clarifications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: