Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
I agree that they should give some details about how it would work. That info should be easy to understand for non-expert people in the field since most of the potential investors will not be experts.

I am sure they will give us such thing as soon as possible. This project has a community manager that will help us to make things clearer.

which we are not seeing in these days, from the start of the bear season, community managers are having hard time getting a job but sn coin team is showing difference in this area too.
As for me, many projects are nowadays like dead worms, and only a few of them are still trying to move around.
Do not lose hope that sooner or later the market will be recover, and then all best projects projects will come to life again, I'm sure ScientificCoin project will be in too.

Exactly, market will recover, hope we can see it this year.
But even if market would be stable at the current price, SN coin could do their work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Yes we all hope for a market recover, epsecially a comeback of the ico market. Scientifcoin has some interesting things to offer I think and it could be good to have nice market conditions for the project developpement and sucess.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
I agree that they should give some details about how it would work. That info should be easy to understand for non-expert people in the field since most of the potential investors will not be experts.

I am sure they will give us such thing as soon as possible. This project has a community manager that will help us to make things clearer.

which we are not seeing in these days, from the start of the bear season, community managers are having hard time getting a job but sn coin team is showing difference in this area too.
As for me, many projects are nowadays like dead worms, and only a few of them are still trying to move around.
Do not lose hope that sooner or later the market will be recover, and then all best projects projects will come to life again, I'm sure ScientificCoin project will be in too.

Exactly, market will recover, hope we can see it this year.
But even if market would be stable at the current price, SN coin could do their work.

high potential coins shows difference in almost every market condition, as you said SN coin can show this difference.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

They have to be active in this area as they are not having an ICO.
jennychi09us

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

Got it. Scientificcoin, Support science projects!
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

Events and conferences are the best way to present the project, attract more people and get to know potential investors, so it's really good they take part in such events.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Events and conferences are the best way to present the project, attract more people and get to know potential investors, so it's really good they take part in such events.

And also, they are not doing an ico, it is the best way to approach private investors and also, establishing some connections.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

wow aren't you a brilliant one?

without making ico i think they are trusting their customer database maybe from health monitor project.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

And also, they are not doing an ico, it is the best way to approach private investors and also, establishing some connections.

now I think this shows a lot of confidence they have in their project and their ability to sell it. good news for us.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

without making ico i think they are trusting their customer database maybe from health monitor project.

I don't think health monitor project has any customer database at this point. I think they are still in development phase, aren't they? So scientificcoin team has to rely on their own efforts in this department.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

I don't think health monitor project has any customer database at this point. I think they are still in development phase, aren't they? So scientificcoin team has to rely on their own efforts in this department.

At last checked, they were starting to install some devices. But still, as far as i know, it won't have a customer database. They are like vending machines.

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Well I guess we all should have faith in the team's decision over fundraising schemes and trust them completely. Smiley

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

now I think this shows a lot of confidence they have in their project and their ability to sell it. good news for us.
I would like to know in which cities the following crypto events will take place with the participation of ScietificCoin team ?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

I would like to know in which cities the following crypto events will take place with the participation of ScietificCoin team ?

Please, have a look here for a confirmed list

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

It looks like the following events will be in Asia. I can see why because I think is the most crypto friendly continent.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Thank you! found the next three events, it's: Seoul, Guangzhou and Singapore.
IASTEM -4th, Seoul OCT 4 - OCT 5
Blockchain Summit, Guangzhou on NOV 2 - NOV 3
Blockshow Asia, Singapore on NOV 27 - DEC 1
--
Do you plan to appear somewhere in Europe?

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: