Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

They have to be active in this area as they are not having an ICO.

Events and conferences are the best way to present the project, attract more people and get to know potential investors, so it's really good they take part in such events.

And also, they are not doing an ico, it is the best way to approach private investors and also, establishing some connections.

now I think this shows a lot of confidence they have in their project and their ability to sell it. good news for us.
I would like to know in which cities the following crypto events will take place with the participation of ScietificCoin team ?

Please, have a look here for a confirmed list

http://scientificcoin.com/

It looks like the following events will be in Asia. I can see why because I think is the most crypto friendly continent.
You are right, Asia is excellent environment for the development of crypto projects, besides, countries like Japan and Korea are countries that are not afraid to accept something new.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

I'm really curious about these events in Germany. I hope you will inform us as soon as you know when and where you will present your project  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!

The events in question have been, in addition to source of dissemination of the project, and adherence of large investors in direct contact, an effective way to seek partners, because it is a very diverse and attractive niche, I hope we are surprised by something like this
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Got it. Scientificcoin, Support science projects!

wow aren't you a brilliant one?

without making ico i think they are trusting their customer database maybe from health monitor project.

Well I guess we all should have faith in the team's decision over fundraising schemes and trust them completely. Smiley

Last time I trusted somebody completely, I lost all my money.  Smiley
But joking aside, yes without trust nothing works, not even in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

without making ico i think they are trusting their customer database maybe from health monitor project.

Well I guess we all should have faith in the team's decision over fundraising schemes and trust them completely. Smiley

Let's take something in between: a little faith, a little caution. Confidence is better than faith, attention is better than caution.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

I'm really curious about these events in Germany. I hope you will inform us as soon as you know when and where you will present your project  Smiley

Seems like the team are doing a great  roadshow to key locations around the world especially in USA, Asia and Europe and these are the ideal places to market the project and Might as well include Japan with it. Keep up the good work.

yeah, they travel the world to promote the project and find new investors.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

I'm really curious about these events in Germany. I hope you will inform us as soon as you know when and where you will present your project  Smiley

Seems like the team are doing a great  roadshow to key locations around the world especially in USA, Asia and Europe and these are the ideal places to market the project and Might as well include Japan with it. Keep up the good work.

yeah, they travel the world to promote the project and find new investors.
Being this one a platform that wants to be implemented around the word is normal they want to be in as many different countries as possible.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

Let's take something in between: a little faith, a little caution. Confidence is better than faith, attention is better than caution.

You have to be careful what to invest in. Confidence is one thing, but also do your own research.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

You have to be careful what to invest in. Confidence is one thing, but also do your own research.

well, you can invest in certain projects on the platform later on. you don't have to buy coins now.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

it seems to me an excellent strategy that of the ceo travel around the world to raise awareness and publicize the project and look for new partnerships and new investors, i hope they will update us in real time on the progress achieved
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

Yeah indeed, they are hitting the the worlds greatest metropols to enhance their relationship with the crypto investors. While doing it why not have some fun Smiley

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

I think we will hear some great news in a short time. The team is working hard and i believe it will pay out

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

I think we will hear some great news in a short time. The team is working hard and i believe it will pay out

pay out is good but,  I think the campaign success will benefit both supporters and the team. So good luck
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

If you mean HealthMonitor, then I think it's far from finished yet, but I believe the work on it is very active as well the work on scientificcoin.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

If you mean HealthMonitor, then I think it's far from finished yet, but I believe the work on it is very active as well the work on scientificcoin.

I don't think it is far from finished. Last time i checked, they were installing some devices or they were about to start. Still, they are far from their device target but still, the product is ready.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

I don't think it is far from finished. Last time i checked, they were installing some devices or they were about to start. Still, they are far from their device target but still, the product is ready.
Maybe they will need some time to legitimize and install these machines? is they planned to run them in airports and other public places?
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Maybe they will need some time to legitimize and install these machines? is they planned to run them in airports and other public places?
They follow a roadmap, regardless of poor market conditions. Thus, this team shows that they are serious and hard-working guys!
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: