Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

You are not alone. It’s just that yours is the worst I’ve heard. Bounty campaigns really are a hit-or-miss thing. Just keep on joining.
Now many companies do not issue a token immediately after the end. There are many reasons for that. Firstly it is personal politics, whatever the value of the token, not much was falling after the discharge. Another reason is that they just have difficulty going public. This is quite a time-consuming and complex process, which I think should be indicated in the road map.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Joining in any campaigns is our own duties and responsibilities to accept the fact when the end comes. Better to get ready of whatsoever the result before it happens than just doing nothing. Participacipating is our own risk to engage. I hope that no campaign ends to unsuccessful for the better of all. For now better to move to another step of learnings. Good luck mate.
apollo93

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Try to avoid bounty hive as I noticed that recently all users got negative trust for bounty scam so next time just avoid bounties like this and do your own research of the project.
It would be nice to have some fresh rulles for bounties as more and more turn out to be scammy projects.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

You are not alone. It’s just that yours is the worst I’ve heard. Bounty campaigns really are a hit-or-miss thing. Just keep on joining.
Really. Do not wait for the payment without cause. Join another bounty and continue to earn, then the payment of this bounty will be a nice bonus or you will forget about it for good. Do not dwell on the problem.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

Try to avoid bounty hive as I noticed that recently all users got negative trust for bounty scam so next time just avoid bounties like this and do your own research of the project.
It would be nice to have some fresh rulles for bounties as more and more turn out to be scammy projects.
I think that there is nothing complicated. Since the threads of old bounty projects are stored on this forum and you can easily calculate your own formula for a successful ICO. Based on those or other indicators that have made the project successful.
Krismanto

Activity: 574

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

I thought this was a rewarding experience for you and I suggest you do not easy to give up just because your work is wasted. Still plenty of the signature campaign. I guess you are going through the same as me while following bountyhive.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

This is one thing thats why i didnt participate a bounty that took 3 to 4 month. Because you cant tell if the ico is not scam except to those professional who know the scam and not scam. So it will be good if you participate in 4 to 6 week bounty
Actually you can easily check it by yourself by visitting the project website and check who is the team behind the project and how much is the token sold on the sale. Join the telegram group too, look at the activity on the group, if no one chat and only people joining telling "good project, etc" and no real talk then you must be careful.
absolutely right. actually, we can control yourself if understand the road that must be traveled. analysis of various stuff is things to do. much of the bounty said it best if not viewed with certainty as of the team, whitepaper and telegram it will be very prone to falling into this scam and hole a lot going on. Although it was a long-running bounty I don't think it will be a problem too.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

You must first learn how to independently analyze the perspective of the project and then look at the rating of the manager of the campaign bounty. Now a lot of useless projects and you can only waste your time.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

It's terrible when you spend 3 months and you get a hole from a bagel, that is nothing. I've had it a couple of times.
There are people who have started making a lot of money in the early stages of their participation in different sort of the bounty campaigns because of the knowledge which they have while there are few, who find it very much difficult to make some money and that is because of the reason that they find it difficult to put in enough of the efforts. You need to stay determined and that you need not to lose hope in any case.
SmithKline

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

I think it's happened to a lot of us. It is very sad to waste your time, and in the end there is nothing left . It remains only to endure .
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

I am also a victim of that korona bounty, what I gathered was that most of some bounty hunter platform are just a waste of time. I believe if u need a cool and awesome bounty platform to join, u can go for amazix or krypical. Both can give u a worthy and reasonable outcome of bounty.
Ill think most of us in here are also a victim to those bounty campaign are paying unto 2-4 months and until the distribution the price of the rewards we receive was in too low of prices. So for me must better to choose the bounties well end early.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

even I experience more severe than you experience I waited about 8 months to wait for the distribution of tokens and until now there has been no clarity about the project. the project is Paypro
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Oh, I am familiar with that situation, it is typically either a scam or a failed project that leads you to not getting any reward. Bad luck.
Rudolo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Because a lot ico its failed. if you read some article you will know this, thats why choice only the best project. in my opinion this its not fault BountyHive, they only give the hunter have some potential succes not 100% succes. Participate with your own risk.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

I am currently participating in signature campaign for about 3 months I think, so lets see if it worths. I hope that yes!
You have to choose wisely your campaign Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
sergienkoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

Probably your research ICO was badly done.
Bountyhive is a convenient platform, and I also use it, but the projects that are presented on the platform do not make me happy.
Of the many ICO which ended, unfortunately, only DROPIL is interesting.
I hope the team of bountyhive in a future will select new ICO's more carefully.
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

I think that if you join any bounty compaign you may do studies and gain knowledge approximately the venture. additionally examine the white paper of this venture. After that you'll have to be a part of it. however now it's miles very tough to realize that you need to choose a undertaking, correct.If the challenge is ideal you earn money.
Myra4

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

That's what a friend is, you don't have to blame anyone but yourself. We all stumble on Scam projects and it happens that the work is done in vain, but there are positive moments and they overlap all the negative

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

When I first started working on the bounty task, I also encountered the same situation as you. I can recommend some rating websites for you, but you can't believe them completely!
http://Https://bountyplatform.io/
http://Https://bountyhunters.io/
http://Https://bounty0x.io/
http://Https://www.bountyhive.io/

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Take 3-4 months to join the campaign, finally get nothing. This situation can also happen to anyone. Therefore, I think there should be a careful selection of participating campaigns. At the same time, attendance is required until the program awards the prize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: