Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs  (Read 148686 times)
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

We now have both a windows cypherfunks Electrum and an Android version http://cryptodepot.org/downloads/

Today I tested the Android Cypherfunks Electrum wallet and it worked fine. The only issue is that the QR code reader is must be a specific one "Bar Code Scanner ZXing".

I am also experiencing some intermittent connection problems, and I am not sure if the problem is in the wallet or with my device.

First my Android Cypherfunks Electrum Wallet was working very nice. But now that FUNK is blocks last more than 20h to be mined, I have unconfirmed transactions for more than 3 days. Before it used to last few hours.

Somebody knows what is wrong??

It seems that few people are mining FUNK or the difficult is to high.

Are the block rewards still 5k? That seems a bit low given the current price. I guess miners are keeping the chain alive, but not making much profit?

It seems to be 12.5k, but the there are blocks coming every 20h or so. But the blocks added to the block chain with only 1 transaction, while I have no processed transactions in my wallet. Why are the blocks empty when they could process all pending transactions?

I think the problem is with the Android Cypherfunks Electrum wallet. I have this test transaction, but the txid does not appear on the FUNK blockchain explorer: 572de6c563658eb4373c42dc5ca0cbad3fa4df42e7f7411054e29d0df794ab3e

That is strange, I did reset the Cypherfunks electrum server. Check this out for ideas to reset your Funk electrum wallet https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/50064/how-to-unstuck-a-low-fee-transaction-with-electrum

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:39:41 PM

FUNK is so stable, it's basically the same as investing in LTC directly  Grin

cryptoctrader

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

FUNK is so stable, it's basically the same as investing in LTC directly  Grin

However, its blockhain is very slowly. By now it is 1 day and 18 hous without a new block.
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

I'm still hanging around on vacation (or held hostage by a well overpriced hotel like I would call it) but at least I was able to have a good look into the wallet / node code. The upgrade needs to be done in 2 steps, first one to sneak in BIP65 and BIP66 as they are still following Bitcoin's isSuperMajority rule and it wouldn't be worth the effort to change those to BIP9 as well IMO. The required hard forks can take place there as well. Second, we could simply upgrade to the latest version whatever this will be but I guess Litecoin 0.14 codebase is the way to go.

I also agree that the new specifications need to be fixed and frozen before actually getting some code out in the wild. There for feel free to discuss them and get us on thinking, coding and testing ;-)

Hi Mike. After discussing everything with our devs, we have decided not to do any hard forking. The only option for a long term project is to create an ETH token, most likely using the ERC223 token standard. Right now we are working on a killer web design, and our devs are now looking directly at the project.

TSP

Hey,
Do you remembered you posted this text below in early September? am keeping my eyes on you

Hi Mike. After discussing everything with our devs, we have decided not to do any hard forking. The only option for a long term project is to create an ETH token, most likely using the ERC223 token standard. Right now we are working on a killer web design, and our devs are now looking directly at the project.

I guess everyone is wainting for the FUNK rise, that might come with the promised upgrades and changes.

Can you tell me how it will rise? is it by saying sweets words here that devs are walking when they are actually not? I have never seen a crypt whose dev will be silent for since you claimed they joined (More than a month ago). I have money (Which I bought when it was 8 sat) in here and I wont be happy to loose it, I don't want any person to loose money either.

Only you (cryptoctrader) and soundposition are active here. It seems both of you owns this token.

NO DEVELOPMENT YET, STOP LYING TO PEOPLE, IF THERE IS, PROOF IT, LET PEOPLE SEE, IF YOU CAN ONLY PROOF IT BY TYPING RUBBISH HERE AGAIN, THEN YOU ARE LYING.
cryptoctrader

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

I'm still hanging around on vacation (or held hostage by a well overpriced hotel like I would call it) but at least I was able to have a good look into the wallet / node code. The upgrade needs to be done in 2 steps, first one to sneak in BIP65 and BIP66 as they are still following Bitcoin's isSuperMajority rule and it wouldn't be worth the effort to change those to BIP9 as well IMO. The required hard forks can take place there as well. Second, we could simply upgrade to the latest version whatever this will be but I guess Litecoin 0.14 codebase is the way to go.

I also agree that the new specifications need to be fixed and frozen before actually getting some code out in the wild. There for feel free to discuss them and get us on thinking, coding and testing ;-)

TSP

Hey,
Do you remembered you posted this text below in early September? am keeping my eyes on you

I guess everyone is wainting for the FUNK rise, that might come with the promised upgrades and changes.

Can you tell me how it will rise? is it by saying sweets words here that devs are walking when they are actually not? I have never seen a crypt whose dev will be silent for since you claimed they joined (More than a month ago). I have money (Which I bought when it was 8 sat) in here and I wont be happy to loose it, I don't want any person to loose money either.

Only you (cryptoctrader) and soundposition are active here. It seems both of you owns this token.

NO DEVELOPMENT YET, STOP LYING TO PEOPLE, IF THERE IS, PROOF IT, LET PEOPLE SEE, IF YOU CAN ONLY PROOF IT BY TYPING RUBBISH HERE AGAIN, THEN YOU ARE LYING.

Well man, I also do not have much of this coin. But of all the coins that I have now, FUNK is the only that I can see the floor.

And the only place FUNK can go below the floor is to the grave!!!

I know very little about its development and am not a dev, just a trader!!! I came to this crypto few months ago!!!

I just keep the hope that it can rise, and do not want to loose the money I put in. But I know this can happen and unfortunately there is such risk.
tighthatching

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
cryptoctrader

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:49 PM

We now have both a windows cypherfunks Electrum and an Android version http://cryptodepot.org/downloads/

Today I tested the Android Cypherfunks Electrum wallet and it worked fine. The only issue is that the QR code reader is must be a specific one "Bar Code Scanner ZXing".

I am also experiencing some intermittent connection problems, and I am not sure if the problem is in the wallet or with my device.

First my Android Cypherfunks Electrum Wallet was working very nice. But now that FUNK is blocks last more than 20h to be mined, I have unconfirmed transactions for more than 3 days. Before it used to last few hours.

Somebody knows what is wrong??

It seems that few people are mining FUNK or the difficult is to high.

Are the block rewards still 5k? That seems a bit low given the current price. I guess miners are keeping the chain alive, but not making much profit?

It seems to be 12.5k, but the there are blocks coming every 20h or so. But the blocks added to the block chain with only 1 transaction, while I have no processed transactions in my wallet. Why are the blocks empty when they could process all pending transactions?

I think the problem is with the Android Cypherfunks Electrum wallet. I have this test transaction, but the txid does not appear on the FUNK blockchain explorer: 572de6c563658eb4373c42dc5ca0cbad3fa4df42e7f7411054e29d0df794ab3e

That is strange, I did reset the Cypherfunks electrum server. Check this out for ideas to reset your Funk electrum wallet https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/50064/how-to-unstuck-a-low-fee-transaction-with-electrum

It seems that there are few people mining FUNK.

Why therefore is the mining dificult so HIGH??

Would it not be better to reduce the mining dificult so that more people would be interested in mining the coin?

Could somebody explain that please?
shrinklatitude

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

where to check roadmap?
cryptoctrader

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

where to check roadmap?

Where are the FUNK news? Price is stable, but the comunity is eager for news!!!!

What about a roadmap???
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:22:05 AM

Hello CYPHERFUNK team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in FUNK just set c=FUNK as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
cryptoctrader

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:13 AM

Hello CYPHERFUNK team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in FUNK just set c=FUNK as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Maybe it will hasten the blocks!!!!
soundposition

Activity: 322
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:24:25 PM

I have some exciting news for the community. We now have gathered a team of 8 talented professionals together in Slack, and the web developer has already begun working on the website. Soon we will have a roadmap, and more details..

Very exciting times are ahead as we pioneer blockchain in music.

I'm an Operational Support Manager representative of GameCredits
  GameCredits Facebook   GameCredits Twitter   GameCredits G+
cryptoctrader

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:48:42 AM

I have some exciting news for the community. We now have gathered a team of 8 talented professionals together in Slack, and the web developer has already begun working on the website. Soon we will have a roadmap, and more details..

Nice news. Let the party begin!!!!  Cheesy
cryptoctrader

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:46:05 AM

What about a Discord Server for FUNK??? It would be nice for this community!!!!
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

Testing FUNK on my miningpool right now, if it stays stable I'll officially add it to the list.

http://funk.coincave.nl

Delphinus

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

I think it would be pretty quiet  Grin

soundposition

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

Relax.. It's all coming very soon. We are working on it.

DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

@ soundposition

Hey man, looking at your signature...are you still with GameCredits or that's something older?
soundposition

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

@ soundposition

Hey man, looking at your signature...are you still with GameCredits or that's something older?

Hey bud. Yep, I've been with GameCredits since 2015.

Delphinus

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

Relax.. It's all coming very soon. We are working on it.

It does sound very good, but it might help to have some "evidence" for people like LoveandPeace?

Simple as a screenshot of the website design, slack channel, something simple?

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: