Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs  (Read 148685 times)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

I wont cease to say the truth. This great project is the wrong hand. @soundposition is just wasting everyones' time. Your empty promises will not be accepted. You do not even care about people's issues about the current wallet, Your last post was 7 days ago. you barely have time for this project and you never want others who are free to assist you.

FYI: Funk have been de-listed from CMC

I am watching you closely and my secret countdown time is active. Expect our actions soon.

Are you a terrorist or something? Cause you sound like one. Smiley Why don't you tell us who you are, what's your background in crypto and why should anyone pay attention to what you think!?
That way someone might take you seriously.
Please tell us, what sort of help can you offer?
Thanks

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

I wont cease to say the truth. This great project is the wrong hand. @soundposition is just wasting everyones' time. Your empty promises will not be accepted. You do not even care about people's issues about the current wallet, Your last post was 7 days ago. you barely have time for this project and you never want others who are free to assist you.

I am watching you closely and my secret countdown time is active. Expect our actions soon.

Are you a terrorist or something? Cause you sound like one. Smiley Why don't you tell us who you are, what's your background in crypto and why should anyone pay attention to what you think!?
Thanks

There's a some truth in his words. Why FUNK is not on other exchanges? Why problems with Criptopia wallet don't resolve?
I'm a holder and bought it rather expensive, because I thought it was serious project. But for 2 weeks there's no any movements. Am I wrong?
shavers

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 04:29:22 PM by shavers

I am sure you read the whole thread before making an investment. You wouldn't consider yourself a real investor otherwise, right?
So you know this project was abandoned by original dev, and some of us are trying to revive it.
Let me address to your questions.
1. Not many people care about it, and, it's too damn cheap. Partially due to its insane supply. Not many exchanges are after such coins.
2. It's totally up to Cryptopia. IDK if it's laying low on their priority list or they're toying with it in some way, but the truth is: there's no regulation that would prevent them from keeping it locked for so long.
Even though they're migrating LTC and DOGE based markets elsewhere, they'll need to enable withdrawals eventually.

I understand there's not much activity from your point of view Jasonbeetle, but there's a lot of activity within Soniq team. Soon we'll have our Discord group open for public, but not before we have the final version of the roadmap and whitepaper - which will happen real soon.

Let's just make this clear, once again: We're not taking FUNK project over. We're working on providing an option for holders to convert their FUNK for a functional token, with a real life use.
Nothing is mandatory for FUNK holders, not now, not ever in the future as long as we're concerned. FUNK will be free to continue it's life, either as good ole FUNK, or through Soniq. Wink

LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

Funk has been delisted because both of the markets it currently trades on are broken.

Sorry dude, but making threats doesn't make friends. I too think the issues need addressed, but I've held out for years now, and the coin is MUCH more valuable than it was.

Cryptopia and Novaexchange will both have their issues resolved soon, and after that it will again be on CMC. I wish I had inside information on that, but both have announced that they are fixing their problems (cryptopia) or remaining open (novaexchange).

Impatience and patience both are virtues. Knowing which one to choose is wisdom.

1. That was not a threat. When did YOU showed up again to this project. As far as I know, Soundposition was the only one I've seeing posting here since long time ago and he has turned down some offer for assistance and his promises have never yielded any result.

2. One of the easiest of his promise was to create a new website since September 2017 and this won't stop amazing me, sincerely, it's funny. no result yet too

3. Sounposition threatened he would only work on the project that he can never give a date or time and that . He is not dedicated to this project and infact, nobody is.

4. I know this is not an ICO company where devs are being paid but since months ago, nothing that have been said was fulfilled. Every project needs at least trust and most especially Transparency.

Am never in any way a threat.. All I requested for is transparency and trust and if at least you cannot offer that, let other people take over
LoveandPeace2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Thanks
For you to think afar of mentioning a terrorist confirms who you are already. The kind of help I can offer is what am doing right now. You have no been active here for a long time ago, if you are not too lazy, you can read some pages back and see the fake, unfufilled promises on this project and presently it's promises with unknown time and you think I will keep quiet to these?.

THIS PROJECT MUST BE SUCCESSFUL EITHER WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU AND THAT IS THE HELP AM TRYING TO OFFER
shavers

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

The kind of help I can offer is what am doing right now. Pointing fingers?

THIS PROJECT MUST BE SUCCESSFUL EITHER WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU AND THAT IS THE HELP AM TRYING TO OFFER Again, what exactly do you offer?

I understand someone told you FUNK will be effin' huge and now you're shitting bricks. Well here's an advice for you: if you're waiting for something to show up, maybe you should start with rolling up your sleeves.
Soon we'll move to a separate thread, the one focused on new token. Where are you gonna be then? Here, saying @soundposition didn't fulfill his promises? Cause he has. Or on the new thread asking when lambos?

You don't need to answer that since i'm really been nice and trying to help you help yourself.

LoveandPeace2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

The kind of help I can offer is what am doing right now. Pointing fingers?

THIS PROJECT MUST BE SUCCESSFUL EITHER WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU AND THAT IS THE HELP AM TRYING TO OFFER Again, what exactly do you offer?

I understand someone told you FUNK will be effin' huge and now you're shitting bricks. Well here's an advice for you: if you're waiting for something to show up, maybe you should start with rolling up your sleeves.
Soon we'll move to a separate thread, the one focused on new token. Where are you gonna be then? Here, saying @soundposition didn't fulfill his promises? Cause he has. Or on the new thread asking when lambos?

You don't need to answer that since i'm really been nice and trying to help you help yourself.

Oh! Happy to hear, but I wanna ask, when will this be achieved?
kryptoswim

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Have some patience boss! Chill out
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Indeed; I'll follow whoever gets Cryptopia to update our wallet (because it has nothing to do with closing the LTC market). That actually shows some usefulness to the community...

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

Indeed; I'll follow whoever gets Cryptopia to update our wallet (because it has nothing to do with closing the LTC market). That actually shows some usefulness to the community...

LOL.

Well, I know I have a ticket in regarding that, and Soundposition... who else? No, I don't need to know, but still, maintenance since Christmas Eve for "migration" seems a bit off. OTOH, if they're just going to set it up on the new sites, maybe it is related.
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Hey guys..I've just received a response from them regarding the wallet maintenance, see below:

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support.

Our FUNK wallet is currently in maintenance. We cannot give you a certain ETA on when this maintenance will be complete, but you can check it's status on the CoinInfo page which this direct link will take you to:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/

While a wallet is in maintenance, transactions will not be processed but should be received when the wallet is brought back online again. Deposit addresses also cannot be generated while the wallet is in maintenance. If you have a pending deposit in this coin, you may raise a support ticket with the transaction ID here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

We will check that your deposit is received once the wallet is back online. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Cryptopia Support

Not much, but at least they're working on it...
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Hey guys..I've just received a response from them regarding the wallet maintenance, see below:

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support.

Our FUNK wallet is currently in maintenance. We cannot give you a certain ETA on when this maintenance will be complete, but you can check it's status on the CoinInfo page which this direct link will take you to:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/

While a wallet is in maintenance, transactions will not be processed but should be received when the wallet is brought back online again. Deposit addresses also cannot be generated while the wallet is in maintenance. If you have a pending deposit in this coin, you may raise a support ticket with the transaction ID here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

We will check that your deposit is received once the wallet is back online. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Cryptopia Support

Not much, but at least they're working on it...

Quite cool Cheesy

I also noticed that the "new" sister sites, doge.cryptopia.co.nz and ltc.cryptopia.co.nz are now giving certificate errors, where previously they just redirected to the main site. Methinks they're getting things moving Cheesy

Hopefully they learn from this. Crypto is continuing to grow, and markets NEVER grow in a linear fashion. They were not ready for success. But then again, neither were the big boys, so I guess it's an industry wide lesson.

Now if we can just get some further info from Novaexchange :p
shavers

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

FUNK wallet is up and running again. Not sure when the market(s) will resume though.

DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

Nice.

That's one small step for cryptopia, one giant leap for FUNK community.

Now scale your shit Kiwis, let us trade.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

alright, I finally got Cypherfunks to compile properly under Ubuntu 16.04. This fix should work for anyone using Boost 1.55 or greater. Bitcoin had the same issue Cheesy

Have a look at

rpcrawtransaction.cpp

and search for this line

const CScriptID& hash = boost::get<const CScriptID&>(address);

It should work after changed to

const CScriptID& hash = boost::get<CScriptID>(address);

I have patched it on my own repo, but I haven't posted it yet. Testing to see if anything else breaks, then I'll put in a PR to the main repo.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

FUNK wallet is up and running again. Not sure when the market(s) will resume though.

This is already very hopeful improvement though  Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

primarily for my own edification, I am trying to update all the code to the current BTC core standard, with separated daemons (funckoin-cli, funkcoind, funkcoin-t, funkcoin-qt), etc. Not being a programmer, this will take me a while.

Unless Soundposition says otherwise, I will NOT issue a pull request once I get this figured out, but I will make the source available for testing.

Please note, I am not attempting to make ANY fundamental changes here, just some cosmetic/functional ones.

Other than the boost problem that I posted above, the current source works just fine. But having the funkcoin-cli function, particularly, appeals to me, as well as regtest ability, and possibly a testnet.

I know that the Soniq project is intending to burn 50ish billion FUNK, and I support that idea, but I like the coin itself, so I'd like to see development continue in that direction as well.

For those few who keep yelling at the actual devs: I will reiterate what they have said and add one thing to it. The major holders support the token initiative. What I will add to that is that I AM a major holder. Currently FUNK is the only coin that I am a major holder of, in fact. No, I won't reveal the amount.

I'm not big on tokens, for a lot of reasons, but they are popular, and that's the way the market goes. Parallel development is difficult, costly, and time consuming. So I am suggesting that the devs concentrate on the token, and the community look to other means of developing the 'old' coin past that time, as effectively they will become separate entities. This does not have to be adversarial (I'm looking at YOU LoveAndPeace), and can in fact be complimentary.

The GAME team has developed into a monster. I wish I'd have been able to stay. Many of the same people are involved in Funk, so patience, peeps!

Again, as I mentioned previously, if some of y'all are stocking up for the token exchange, I'm willing to part with some of my stash, if the price is right. Make me a serious offer in PM. Don't be offended if I don't take it, because I'm in this for the long haul. If it's near my range, I'll make a counteroffer. If it's not, I'll simply say no. Offer is limited in time and scope, cuz I won't substantially harm my holdings.
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:10 AM

Congrats to all holders )) We are back on Cryptopia  Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:12:44 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:36:21 AM by Biomech

Congrats to all holders )) We are back on Cryptopia  Grin
??
Markets are still closed.

Edit:

Holy shit, BTC market Cheesy That escalated quickly...
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

Congrats to all holders )) We are back on Cryptopia  Grin
The Cypherfunks is listed on CRYPTOPIA.CO.NZ

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUNK_BTC

Thank you for support
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: