Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs  (Read 148686 times)
AOXCRYPTOS

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

I have a doubt: when cryptopia fixes the LTC market, will the FUNK be removed out from the BTC market?
In that case, it may easily fall again to ~5 litoshi since there's no news so long ago about the future of the coin.  Undecided

Read the last few pages carefully and you'll know more about the future of the coin and why it won't go down to 5 litoshi.

if you refer to the tokens and at the ratio 500: 1 and blah-blah-blah ... I think this fairytale already lasts about 3 years old, right?
And plz, do not be ironic with me. I said 5 litoshi because the coin really stayed around this value for a long time, and I think it's perfectly possible it back again since the coin remains only on LTC market.
If you do not know the answer to my question (if the coin will be removed from the BTC market when cryptopia fixes the LTC market) then do not say anything.
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I have a doubt: when cryptopia fixes the LTC market, will the FUNK be removed out from the BTC market?
In that case, it may easily fall again to ~5 litoshi since there's no news so long ago about the future of the coin.  Undecided

Read the last few pages carefully and you'll know more about the future of the coin and why it won't go down to 5 litoshi.

if you refer to the tokens and at the ratio 500: 1 and blah-blah-blah ... I think this fairytale already lasts about 3 years old, right?
And plz, do not be ironic with me. I said 5 litoshi because the coin really stayed around this value for a long time, and I think it's perfectly possible it back again since the coin remains only on LTC market.
If you do not know the answer to my question (if the coin will be removed from the BTC market when cryptopia fixes the LTC market) then do not say anything.

No, the coin swap ratio along with the token name and other important updates were revealed here by the team recently ( but I won't bother you with that,
since it's a blah-blah-blah and a fairytale) .

That's why the FUNK was trading at 20-25 lit before the LTC market was closed and that's why you won't see it @5 lit anytime soon.

Read more carefully and try not to be so disrespectful to the guys who are working on this project.
AOXCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

No, the coin swap ratio along with the token name and other important updates were revealed here by the team recently ( but I won't bother you with that,

That's why the FUNK was trading at 20-25 lit before the LTC market was closed and that's why you won't see it @5 lit anytime soon.

Read more carefully and try not to be so disrespectful to the guys who are working on this project.

And you, try not to be so disrespectful with the people asking questions here (especially when you do not know the answer)... BTW, you did not answer anything about my question. Good luck with your token. I've heard of them for long three years.
soundposition

Activity: 322
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

And you, try not to be so disrespectful with the people asking questions here (especially when you do not know the answer)... BTW, you did not answer anything about my question. Good luck with your token. I've heard of them for long three years.

Thanks for keeping track of the project for three years! You're a trooper!! author:AOXCRYPTOS
blah blah blah!

I'm an Operational Support Manager representative of GameCredits
  GameCredits Facebook   GameCredits Twitter   GameCredits G+
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

What is Cyberfunks Coin?
The Cypherfunks Coin is a crypto-currency of a network for musicians who work individually as well as in groups to make music under the name of a band.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-cyberfunks-coin.html
moagnes

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Hi everyone. i`m a beginner at this, and i have a question:
The funks i have at cryptopia, will the be switched to the new token?
Sorry for my bad english Smiley
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Your English is good actually Wink
To answer your question - no, not by default. You will be able to convert your FUNK coin to Soniq token though, if you wish and as much as you wish.
We will allow up to 50 billion FUNK coins burned. The window will be open for at least several months, but that's yet to be decided.
Soon, Soniq project team will publish token burning app where you'll be able to submit your email, your soniq address and provide you with funk address.
FUNK coins you send will then be deducted from total supply (burned) and new, Soniq tokens will be sent your way.

I hope this helps clarify things a bit Wink

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
soundposition

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

To answer your question - no, not by default. You will be able to convert your FUNK coin to Soniq token though, if you wish and as much as you wish.
We will allow up to 50 billion FUNK coins burned. The window will be open for at least several months, but that's yet to be decided.
Soon, Soniq project team will publish token burning app where you'll be able to submit your email, your soniq address and provide you with funk address.
FUNK coins you send will then be deducted from total supply (burned) and new, Soniq tokens will be sent your way.

That was very well explained! The app will be futuristic, and amazing most importantly able to exchange FUNK into SONIQ.

Win + Win is the future!

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

That was very well explained! The app will be futuristic, and amazing most importantly able to exchange FUNK into SONIQ.

Win + Win is the future!

I think I already know the answer, but just to clarify:

Once Soniq is introduced, there will be a window in which it's available, at a price of 500 funk per Token. That part is perfectly clear, and what Shavers wrote above makes it crystal.

Where the ambiguity lies for me: Is FUNK planned to continue as a separate coin, and if so, are there plans for further development on it? Or is the idea to burn it down?

I'd like to play with the code (well, I am anyway), but not if it's going to be abandoned after Soniq is released.

If they are to both go on and become separate entities, that could be pretty interesting Cheesy
soundposition

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

Simple Poll APP [6:54 PM]
Vote for Soniq's max supply
:one: 25 million
:two: 50 million    `3`
@Nele, @vuksan, @Alex
:three: 75 million
:four: 100 million
:five: 500 million    `1`
@soundposition
:six: 1 billion
:seven: 2 billion    `3`
@webdeveloper, @soundposition, @kuveke

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

@Nele, @vuksan, @Alex
@soundposition

Looks like a tie...

I'm gonna add in at 2 billion
peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

:two: 50 million    `3`
@Nele, @vuksan, @Alex
:five: 500 million    `1`
@soundposition
:seven: 2 billion    `3`

low max supply (below 100M)

50 million  Cool
DataAnalyst

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

I vote for this: number of FUNK (up to 50b) burned, divided by 500 - so, up to 100M
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

I would vote for 50mil as well  Smiley

AOXCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Thanks for keeping track of the project for three years! You're a trooper!! author:AOXCRYPTOS
blah blah blah!

Maybe the team and the community should warn the people to not do ask any questions or try to clarify their doubts here in the forum. I asked a simple and relevant question (about whether it is possible or not the FUNK be removed from the BTC market after Cryptopia fixed the LTC market), and the community and the team were uneducated with me in their answers.
Good luck to attracting new investors, due the way you deal with potential investors.
kamakura

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

The token (Soniq) price will be much higher, at least at >1000 satoshi range. I can't reveal much but there's more than one reason i'm certain it'll be worth at least 1000 sats. Also, Soniq will be listed on solid exchange for a start. Moving to token will gave us various advantages given the upcoming regulations, over regular coins, we took many factors into consideration. Needless to say, Soniq team is taking the whole project as a legitimate business -well just like GameCredits / GNation did.
Was 10(ish) Litoshi buy to 1 satoshi sell a good profit - not at all, especially for those that realize it's potential. 1 satoshi is way undervalued. Keep in mind FUNK supply will decrease dramatically once FUNK to Soniq burn starts. Wink

if sonig=funk and you are so sure that soniq will stay in 500~1000 range why don't you put huge buy wall on 5 sat now?
how going from the community coin to corporate coin can help us with regulations in the time when authorities will go after ICOs and tokens? I think they will favour grandfathered coins
kamakura

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

Win + Win is the future!

I think I already know the answer, but just to clarify:

Once Soniq is introduced, there will be a window in which it's available, at a price of 500 funk per Token. That part is perfectly clear, and what Shavers wrote above makes it crystal.

Where the ambiguity lies for me: Is FUNK planned to continue as a separate coin, and if so, are there plans for further development on it? Or is the idea to burn it down?

I'd like to play with the code (well, I am anyway), but not if it's going to be abandoned after Soniq is released.

If they are to both go on and become separate entities, that could be pretty interesting Cheesy

What happened with AirDrop and keeping both? I thought it was a very good idea!
I really believe that both together, the coin and the token, aiming to serve the same idea can actually help each other
It would be like backup one to another
tdokta

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

@Nele, @vuksan, @Alex
@soundposition

25 million, why does it need to have more?
tdokta

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

from what I understand, the development team is planning to reboot this in a serious manner, but they aren't quite ready yet. Plan is to issue a new token, with a 500:1 swap, and then burn those coins, which should make the token AND the coin much more valuable, as there is a rather high supply right now.

Since we won't use the old chain anymore (and some people want to keep the old chain alive), why not do an airdrop for FUNK holders of the new token instead of a swap?
It has many advantages:

- For holders; you get both tokens
- For FUNK supporters; airdrops drive the value up, you get new tokens without giving up on FUNK and the old chain continues to exist
- For SONIC supporters; you can sell your FUNK for higher prices (because the airdrop drives up value) and get more money to develop SONIC.

Sounds like a win-win-win to me?

We are seriously considering doing an airdrop and swap, there is support for it from some of the team. I'll keep you posted.

keen on airdrop, would like to not have to burn all my funk supply. plus it would be good to mine again
DataAnalyst

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

@Nele, @vuksan, @Alex
@soundposition

25 million, why does it need to have more?

Yup, it would be good to hear some pros and cons on the proposed numbers.

Why 50m and not 2b and viceversa.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: