Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

It is not only sometimes that experience counts. Experience is always the best teacher all of the time. Those who have not learned from their or somebody else's experiences about the rise and fall of Bitcoin's price will not be guided by the lessons packaged along with them. They are the ones who will mostly be carried away by dumps. Look at those who learned from experience, they never flinch when seeing a red market.
I know Bitcoin is going down but that does not make me lose faith in Bitcoin. I knew Bitcoin for the introduction of a friend, and then I found out that Bitcoin had a very clear potential. So my belief in Bitcoin is great and I will continue to keep it because I find it has great growth potential.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
Yes, im agree with your opinion that never think bitcoin is gonna die. When i read some news about the jumped of bitcoin today, the first thing that comes to my mind is how disappointed for those who sold their bitcoin in a rushed.

jrd2828

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

It is not only sometimes that experience counts. Experience is always the best teacher all of the time. Those who have not learned from their or somebody else's experiences about the rise and fall of Bitcoin's price will not be guided by the lessons packaged along with them. They are the ones who will mostly be carried away by dumps. Look at those who learned from experience, they never flinch when seeing a red market.
I know Bitcoin is going down but that does not make me lose faith in Bitcoin. I knew Bitcoin for the introduction of a friend, and then I found out that Bitcoin had a very clear potential. So my belief in Bitcoin is great and I will continue to keep it because I find it has great growth potential.

Probably, but it depends on my understanding in the situation. I mean, its ideal to keep holding your coin if the market is red, not a good idea to sell any because you may regret it. But, if you see enough, or something that market will not be back anymore, then sell your coin before it turn dust.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

I think keeping calm and holding bitcoin when the red price is better and waiting until the market price really improves,because i'm sure everyone who has bitcoin difinitely wants a big profit
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Probably, but it depends on my understanding in the situation. I mean, its ideal to keep holding your coin if the market is red, not a good idea to sell any because you may regret it. But, if you see enough, or something that market will not be back anymore, then sell your coin before it turn dust.

It depends on you, red days is not ideal to sell crypto since it has low value during that time. I prefer, holding instead.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

Bitcoin has a down sign, but it's hard for me to change my mind. I still keep my virtual money. The recent upheaval of it can not deny the great potential of development and what it has done so far. Bitcoin is constantly improving and I believe it will grow stronger.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

Yeah...definitely am gonna hodl whenever the market is red.
Who wish or willingly want to sell at loss
I'do wait till the market is again GREEN
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

I never sell any of my bitcoin holdings just because of the price suddenly dropping. Instead I will keep on holding my bitcoins till the price goes up again. Those people who panic sells are either noobs or have little experience. Don't let fear rule you over and think things first before doing any drastic move to avoid loss and regrets.
aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

As long as we insist on the return, today's market has become green, which is related to our long persistence, and it is necessary to believe that bitcoin will come back.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

I never really thought Bitcoin would die. Sometimes the market is red is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin and altcoin at the lowest price. Fortunately, in June, I bought two Bitcoins for $ 5900 and yesterday I sold two BTCs for $ 7152
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Those who do not believe in Bitcoin are because they can not make a profit when they invest in Bitcoin. I think they have done a lot of methods but they have no knowledge of trading. So they lost money and they blamed for Bitcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
Merited by Bolivar_Tony (5)

Those who do not believe in Bitcoin are because they can not make a profit when they invest in Bitcoin. I think they have done a lot of methods but they have no knowledge of trading. So they lost money and they blamed for Bitcoin

I agree with you. There are many people who do not have the knowledge, but they want to trade in the day so they can make money quickly. They do not want to use the holding method because they do not have patience
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

I bought Bitcoin at a higher price than the current one. Sometimes the red market makes me feel depressed and stressful whenever Bitcoin prices continue to fall. But I still hold the decision that I am selling Bitcoin only when the Bitcoin price increases to $ 14,000

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Of course I am doing that as I saw bitcoin's market history and I came to know about ups and downs in its market.This made me sure that bitcoi's price will rise again.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

Maybe people who do not believe in Bitcoin are now blaming themselves for not trusting Bitcoin. It is a punishment for them when they only know to invest in the market trend. I think they will face many other failures
dekumidoriya

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

Definitely I will hold my coin because I've been through a lot with this unpredictable fluctuations in the market and I already know when to sell and when to buy, you are right experience does a lot of help.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

I prefer to buy more when the market is bitcoin is red because it will restore the losses and got a little advantage

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

I'm a firm believer that the world government is behind Bitcoin and with that way of thinking know all the dips are just that.  Dips shake the tree of the weak hands and give them and their cronies cheap tokens to sell back to the same people who sold low.  Buy when market is red.  
Most governments in Asia and Europe are behind helping cryptocurrency. Buying when the market is red is a good thing to do. But depending on the time. Sometimes the red market can last for 4 or 5 months in a row
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

I will hold my coin and token for 2-3 more years, for sure
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Even when the market is blue, I always hold Bitcoin in my wallet. Bitcoin is a safe coin for long-term investment. So we should not be afraid to see Bitcoin prices drop because if we fear and accept sell Bitcoin at low prices, then we accept are the losers
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: