Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

One big reason for losing token value is because of higher supply and low demand, this thing makes me feel sick when bloody market arise. Hold are not yet enough to recover your capital because there are times token value would find hard to rose up.. and the state of in need in money is not yet addressed especially if you have undergone limited resources to survive. Better to find an alternative way to earn income rather than holding.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Of course, I gonna hold when the market is red. Because this is not the right time for selling coins. When the market was going red I always keep holding and just ignored the falling of it. I will wait for that time when the price will pump again. I always believe in Bitcoin and for this reason, I'm still holding my Bitcoin.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
Exactly so, but I think in order to be safer and preserve my profits I only to 50% in bitcoin and have transferred the remaining 50% to USD. You can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply during the past few days and at the moment there are signs of slowing down, the market is showing signs of slowing down and altcoin prices are already having some coin starting. sale. So I think you should be able to lump a portion of the profits into USD and should leave altcoin to bitcoin.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Holding bitcoin in red market is a good choice, but it would be great if you used it to buy bitcoin. That's if you have more money to invest in bitcoin.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

two days ago bitcoin still low and red but in 24 hours today. bitcoin start there is a hike that can be said to be very significant maybe that has been selling yesterday started to feel disappointed but whether this will be the beginning or just a small breath like three months ago and then redden ... who knows ... all still an analysis but holding it is the best .....

rh72

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

I learn from last year, in my opinion holding is good decision. Hold until the end of year, the price will rise hopefully.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

Yes, the red market does not mean bitcoin will die, many still believe bitcoin and they will not sell at a low price. Don't sell when low, be patient then we can sell at a high price.

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Cryptocurrency market is really unpredictable. You will certainly lose if you cannot hold on. So the best thing that you can do is to wait for the prices to move back up. Sometimes you feel your are really losing your money yet don't be afraid a stop loss can be set if you really are afraid of losing a lot. Say around 5 percent of your capital investment.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Right now although the market is green but I have tried not to sell at the moment because I know that for sure it will increase and then when it gets to my target I  will sell it.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

yes of course, I will keep holding even when the market is red. because I am sure this will all be restored. FUD mode will only make them disappointed and can not feel the benefits of the results that have been eagerly awaited for a long time. like those who panic and sell their coins now will only bite the finger. then patience is needed for us to achieve success.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

yes of course, I will keep holding even when the market is red. because I am sure this will all be restored. FUD mode will only make them disappointed and can not feel the benefits of the results that have been eagerly awaited for a long time. like those who panic and sell their coins now will only bite the finger. then patience is needed for us to achieve success.
well, that is a question most people will answer yes. Well, holding back when the price drops is a common thing and a natural thing. of course we wait for a high price before selling the coins we have, and this is almost in everyone's doing.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

i always believe to bitcoin and i believe bitcoin price will go up
so I will keep holding my bitcoin even when the market is red
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

of course because of the principle of bitcoin when buying cheap and selling when high, banyk who doubt the credibility of bitcoin, they are not sure that bitcoin will not recover so they do panic selling and leave bitcoin, it is very unfortunate because when bitcoin reaches the red zone it is cycles that may come back up again.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

when the market is downtrend it is better to hold in return selling in panic mode is of no use better to hold the coins and sell the coins when the market get pumped

That is right! It is better to hold than panicking when the market is red. We all know that it is normal in bitcoin the value itself to goes up and down. Trust and belief is highly needed in here.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Weird question. What else to do?)
In a panic to sell all their crypto-currencies?
Somehow it's stupid, isn't it?
Panic selling it may cause lose your money in a seconds. Yes very stupid to sell your bitcoin if you notice that value of bitcoin is going down. Why you try to wait until the price value of bitcoin is going up and if you do this you will gain high profit.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

Thats why they say trading is only for the risk takers and who have lots of patience because the market will not always be good, it constantly fluctuates so it would be best to just hold the coins until you are satisfied with the profits.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Yes I would continue to hold it and maybe take the chance to have some more.
I would wait till it recovers or at least have some profit from my investment.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

It does not mean that if people sell, it i all because of panic selling. Come on guys using your coins as payment is the main goal and primary way of valuing cryptocurrencies' purpose as the technology itself.
I sold some of my coins because I needed it and not because I panicked. Prices will never be stable and we should be aware of that always but it does not mean that we should stop using it when values are very low. That is why people are not encourage to put in all their money just some.
I understand you perfectly mate. But most people who sell when the market is red is as result of panic. Any experienced investor will never sell at such price even if he needs the money because the lose will be too huge
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

I am definitely sure several people are full of regret for listening to the rumours about the fall and death of bitcoin. Because with this sudden jump in value i do believe we may be experiencing the bull run of bitcoin at an early stage than we thought. Initially i thought it would begin somewhere latter part of November and climax it in December.
Sometimes the people who are new to market distributes high volume of bitcoin even it is red because they cannot handle the dumps anymore which make the price more fall. Even increase the number who involves in bitcoin, it does not help for the change, fall is an opportunity to buy more volume but sometimes it is being sell when the price goes down because of being afraid to keep losing.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Definitely mate.... In fact this is the best time to invest more and hodl. BTC is coming back strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: