Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

yes of course I will always hold assets that I have when conditions are red because if I sell at a very cheap price it will make me get a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

When the market is red, investors will panic, and many investors will sell their crypto, so the market will become more empty and the price will fall sharply.
When the market is red then investors of crypto or bitcoin need to be patient because the patient word is very good fro them in that time and they will gain high profit in future.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

Yes, as the market is red for now well its the time to buy and hold. And wait for the time that bitcoin will rise again. We dont want to loose our profit so all we can do for now is hold.
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I will hold no matter what happen, as we see those red in the market maybe its our chance to buy and hold it for a long term. Prices are fluctuating any time thats why we need to rest or hold for a while.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

The red market makes me nervous, and I prefer to hold when the market is red, because I think it would be a stupid decision to sell. And for profit I will hold on until the market stabilizes.

Husecomang

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

we can see that bitcoin is very strong, every bitcoin price drops, it will recover over time
I think that in current red market I do not have any other option accept to hold my bitcoin. Although I am not willing to buy some more but at least I am not going sell what I have but will try to hold it for some, because I am still hopeful that bitcoin price once again start increasing.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

Yes, as the market is red for now well its the time to buy and hold. And wait for the time that bitcoin will rise again. We dont want to loose our profit so all we can do for now is hold.

Agreed, everyone wants a profit not a loss profit so keep holding until bitcoin recovered. Time will come you gained more profit if bitcoin will raise again.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Experienced bitcoin holders will never give in to panic and will not sell it at a low price. Bitcoin will definitely grow. Everyone should understand that this is a long-term investment.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

definitely yes, im thinking the same opinion too. will never underestimate or give up to hold my bitcoin fro long term period, because i believe bitcoin still be valuable asset and worth to hold. no matter how and when the price will pump, i will not sell it as a weak hand. i witnessed the growth of bitcoin in the last 4 years and will never miss the chance to grow together.

blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

investments need time to make profit so if they're afraid of losing your money they shouldn't invest in the first place. The market requires risk taking and patience so people who don't have either of them can't earn anything from it.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

investments need time to make profit so if they're afraid of losing your money they shouldn't invest in the first place. The market requires risk taking and patience so people who don't have either of them can't earn anything from it.

Yes i do agree on that, investments takes time before to grow unless you are a daily trader and you are planning to earn cryptocurrency to use in your daily needs or for living.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

there is no other choice and there is no way as any sale will go to a loss for me and therefore it remains only to wait
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

yes of course when the market is red I will still hold the bitcoin that I have because I don't want to lose by selling at low prices, so now I still hold bitcoin that I have because I believe the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

yes of course when the market is red I will still hold the bitcoin that I have because I don't want to lose by selling at low prices, so now I still hold bitcoin that I have because I believe the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
Selling coins in the red market is the most ridiculous thing to do as that would result in the loss only. The market is quite volatile and fluctuations are quite often here so it's better to wait for better times rather than to selling it out of panic and facing a heavy loss...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Do I have a choice? The market is so bloody red that my altcoins are soaking and drowned with and God only knows when the red tide will subside.  I'm just losing 20% on my entire portfolio and I'm screaming through my mind begging things to go back green again.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

definitely yes, im thinking the same opinion too. will never underestimate or give up to hold my bitcoin fro long term period, because i believe bitcoin still be valuable asset and worth to hold. no matter how and when the price will pump, i will not sell it as a weak hand. i witnessed the growth of bitcoin in the last 4 years and will never miss the chance to grow together.
Follow few steps which will be in your benefit and these are assumptions which will keep you safe and make your survival confirm. Clever investors think for high market only if they have coins in large quantity that is why they hold for long time till high market. when you hold for a time will come when you get your benefit by selling your coins on high price that will differ your cost price and may show huge difference.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Of course that experience counts, many of the people that have been here for a very long time remember even bigger crashes than the one we suffered and they still did not sold their coins, for many people this was their trial by fire and unfortunately many people failed the test and lost money as a result of their terrible decisions but that was to be expected since they had no experience with bitcoin moving this way.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

yes you are right I will hold back the assets that I have when the market price is red because when I sell at a very red price and the price falls so that the price becomes very cheap it will only make you lose.
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

The market's decline is a foregone conclusion. The red drop has left many people desperate, and many have lost 80% of their money.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

Actually i keep on holding of my Bitcoin and some of my Altcoins since Jan 2018 but still i have observed that the bearish is still in effect in which the price of Bitcoin is $6,100 again today. I just keep optimistic and positive that this market is just manipulated by the big whales in which before this year would end it will ATH again and this is why i keep on holding until today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: