Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

investments need time to make profit so if they're afraid of losing your money they shouldn't invest in the first place. The market requires risk taking and patience so people who don't have either of them can't earn anything from it.

Yes i do agree on that, investments takes time before to grow unless you are a daily trader and you are planning to earn cryptocurrency to use in your daily needs or for living.
Trade always with the Bitcoin but is complex situations like the current situations are making it little bit difficult due to we are working slowly. It requires focus and patience for that we should wait for some more time till high market so hold your coins as the market is red. If you do not have coins now then start buying Bitcoin at the current stage but do not proceed for Ethereum or Litecoin now because they are on decrease trends so wait for them.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

investments need time to make profit so if they're afraid of losing your money they shouldn't invest in the first place. The market requires risk taking and patience so people who don't have either of them can't earn anything from it.

Yes i do agree on that, investments takes time before to grow unless you are a daily trader and you are planning to earn cryptocurrency to use in your daily needs or for living.
Trade always with the Bitcoin but is complex situations like the current situations are making it little bit difficult due to we are working slowly. It requires focus and patience for that we should wait for some more time till high market so hold your coins as the market is red. If you do not have coins now then start buying Bitcoin at the current stage but do not proceed for Ethereum or Litecoin now because they are on decrease trends so wait for them.

Cryptocurrency is not complicated those newbie traders are the people who are making the market price to dump because they tend to trade based on their emotions and they sell their coins every time the market price is dropping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:18:26 AM

Yes, the decrease in the price of bitcoin is not changing anything to me, maybe others are intimidated by what it is happening but many people accept this as just part of being a holder and they accept this, and I am one of them, I would like this to be easier but if it was that easy then everyone will be a holder and that is simply impossible since some people need to lose in order for us to earn money.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

Inspite of the great losses I'm experiencing on my portfolio, I am still holding. The only thing that makes me hold is the regret last year because I sold all of my altcoins after losing so much hope it will recover but after a few months, a massive bull run just happened and I was so really mad at myself.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

Yes, the decrease in the price of bitcoin is not changing anything to me, maybe others are intimidated by what it is happening but many people accept this as just part of being a holder and they accept this, and I am one of them, I would like this to be easier but if it was that easy then everyone will be a holder and that is simply impossible since some people need to lose in order for us to earn money.

Yeah panicking everytime the price dips is nonesense. Consider today, earlier the price of btc was hovering just above 6k. If someone sold their bitcoins then, they've already lost opportunity since btc got up pretty quick to 6.5k in a small amount of time. Don't panic and try to ride the volatility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

yes you are right I will hold back the assets that I have when the market price is red because when I sell at a very red price and the price falls so that the price becomes very cheap it will only make you lose.
That is right when the market is red the all people need to hold their asserts or coin because when they sell their coin in red market then they gain loss so in that time if a person have more money then he need to buy it more because buying a t that to recovering his loss to very easy for him.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:52:57 AM

The red market makes me nervous, and I prefer to hold when the market is red, because I think it would be a stupid decision to sell. And for profit I will hold on until the market stabilizes.
Good decision but an even more advanced decision will be to buy in this market, I know that many people will say that is crazy with the market moving the way it does but if you do not buy when the market is down then when are you going to buy? Once the price has skyrocketed? That is a losing move as all of those that invested in December can tell to you.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

The market's decline is a foregone conclusion. The red drop has left many people desperate, and many have lost 80% of their money.

As long as you do not sell your favorite coins then you will not see any loss even of 1% so do not fall in such conditions or complications. It is your decision and no one can restrict you to sell or buy, you are free to choose your selling and buying time so you should take good care of these precious decisions that are key steps towards your results. If you sell it early on low prices then better you leave it and if you treat it as long term as it deserves then you are successful.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

yes you are right I will hold back the assets that I have when the market price is red because when I sell at a very red price and the price falls so that the price becomes very cheap it will only make you lose.
That is right when the market is red the all people need to hold their asserts or coin because when they sell their coin in red market then they gain loss so in that time if a person have more money then he need to buy it more because buying a t that to recovering his loss to very easy for him.
This is i think the only way to not lose anything, we cannot do anything to repair the market so holding our coins nowadays is one of the best ideas to do, for me market could recover and in future we could again collect some earnings.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Holding is really the safest haven for me during crisis and it's not just about holding that matters. In fact, i also invest some when crisis come because i could not buy crypto at a lower price very often.

finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

Holding is the best option at that time because selling at low rate is of no use.We should keep on holding the coins untill the graph becomes green.People should stay calm and keep on holding it in order to get a major profit .People should not panic because they are only contributing to dump which will affect the growth of bitcoin.So holding is the best option.Have trust and keep on investing in it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:44:32 AM

it is an obvious disappointment for those people who had sold their bitcoin with a lower rate.the sudden fluctuation in its value is very hard for people to understand.they get panicked by its effects.May be the answer to the question to a major population would be a yes

Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

The market is on the greenway now  Grin  However, When the market stays in red I don't like to sell my coin. I like to hold my coin that times and its good idea that I believe. Why I would sell my asset when the market is red!!
Every time I like to hold some good coin. never buy a shit coin for huge profit because buying shitcoin is just like gambling near to me.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

it is an obvious disappointment for those people who had sold their bitcoin with a lower rate.the sudden fluctuation in its value is very hard for people to understand.they get panicked by its effects.May be the answer to the question to a major population would be a yes

I guess it is time for people to realize that they should at least learn technical analysis because it is a big help to determine when you should buy or sell. You may not be right all the time when it comes to basing your buy or sell decision in technical analysis but it's better than a wild guess, right? If you are not willing to learn it then invest your funds regularly so that the volatility of the coins would not affect the price that much. Averaging down is good when it comes to investment and when you are down like this, you don't have a choice but to hold it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

This is i think the only way to not lose anything, we cannot do anything to repair the market so holding our coins nowadays is one of the best ideas to do, for me market could recover and in future we could again collect some earnings.
Holding of coins is the best strategy we see in the current market of Bitcoin as well as of those coins which are also in their low markets. We can also benefit ourselves by buying more coins in more numbers in order to enter high market with this collection will payoff the most. If you can not invest more then better you hold Bitcoin according to the current conditions it is the best strategy.
ti4c

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

Selling when the market is red will give you a huge loss because the market is very red now. So to some extent, one has no choice but to hold. Still looking forward to the market's recovery.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

yes you are right I will hold the cryptocurrency assets that I have when the price falls, and when the coin price falls and I still have trading capital then I will buy a coin cryptocurrency again using the traders who are panicking to buy coins they sell at cheap prices.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

not only the perceived loss but those who sell it when the red market they will regret because the bitcoin price movement does not always fall and will definitely experience a gradual increase
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

yes, because there is no other choice that I do besides holding the coins that I have because I have not gotten profit, if I sell then I will lose a lot so the safest way in my opinion is to keep on hold
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

I do not hold when market is red, I do not hold when market is green. I use it mostly (okay maybe I keep like couple hundred dollars there just in case) and that is my way of contributing to bitcoin. This is not a commodity that you own so you can later sell to make more money. This is "MONEY" itself. You gotta make money and sell money. Now I make my living with bitcoin since I work and the people I work with pays me bitcoin however when I get it I also either sell it or spend it directly. That way I keep a circulation of bitcoin, the person that pays me gets his bitcoin somewhere and I get my bitcoin from him and I give it to someone else which creates economy in itself.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: