Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:21:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

yes you are right I will hold the cryptocurrency assets that I have when the price falls, and when the coin price falls and I still have trading capital then I will buy a coin cryptocurrency again using the traders who are panicking to buy coins they sell at cheap prices.

Obviously, the only choice you can make every time the market price is dropping is to hold your coins because selling your investments will only make you lose more money so higher your patience and hold your coins when the market prices are dropping.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

in my opinion this is the only thing that can be done at such moments since other results in my opinion will not bring the proper benefits
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

The red market makes me nervous, and I prefer to hold when the market is red, because I think it would be a stupid decision to sell. And for profit I will hold on until the market stabilizes.
That's right, once the market is red, don't sell your bitcoin because that will be a stupid decision that everybody would make, sell if the price gets high and not today which is the price is low. We just need to buy more once the bitcoin price is low.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

yes, because there is no other choice that I do besides holding the coins that I have because I have not gotten profit, if I sell then I will lose a lot so the safest way in my opinion is to keep on hold
There is no choice. Because if the investor bought when the price is high and they still holding that coin now they need to hold it more months because if they sell it they lose so much money because they will earn money if the market recover again they need is to be patient now.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

in my opinion this is the only thing that can be done at such moments since other results in my opinion will not bring the proper benefits
Yes this is the best options other than panic selling when market turns red. Better to hold our coins in a such time that price will turns green we can gains profit by that time. Price usually turns red and green expect volatility.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Yes I will still hold when the market is red because I do believe that Bitcoin will rise from each drop.We always say that Bitcoin is risky and I think this continuous price drops are the risks we were talking about.But in spite of being risky it can provide people with number of profits and can be fruitful to them.These drops are a part of it.So just stay positive and keep on holding even if the market is red.You will definitely find a finer price to sell.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

The market is on the greenway now  Grin  However, When the market stays in red I don't like to sell my coin. I like to hold my coin that times and its good idea that I believe. Why I would sell my asset when the market is red!!
Every time I like to hold some good coin. never buy a shit coin for huge profit because buying shitcoin is just like gambling near to me.
If you are a long term investor, then it is a very good strategy. You do not need to get panic and sell your bitcoin if the market turned red. In fact bitcoin has too much potential and in next few years bitcoin price is expected to reach to a very high price may be it will cross 50000$ in near future.

Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

Before I hold any coin, I give myself a target price which am going to sell the coins. Once I have not reached that target there is no way am going to sell, even when the coin is deeply in red

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:30:52 AM

yes, because there is no other choice that I do besides holding the coins that I have because I have not gotten profit, if I sell then I will lose a lot so the safest way in my opinion is to keep on hold
You do so perfectly well. The best way to preserve property is to keep them. When it comes to time, we will earn some money. Then continue the journey, racing the market.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

if I am stuck at a very expensive price then of course I will hold the assets that I have and I will not sell them at a very cheap price because if I release and sell it then I will get a lot of losses.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, first because I don't have Bitcoin, and secondly I think the value of the altcoin is slowly losing, including ETH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

this is the most reasonable thing that can be done in such a period in the crypto market, since such prices will not pay off
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

What i have on my mind is a tough decision an ordinary investor can have. Prices may fall so deep but my long term plan will always be my biggest concern as i am looking forward for the bigger picture in the coming future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

yes of course I will hold the cryptocurrency that I have when the conditions in the market are collapsing because if I sell it then I will only get a loss.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

when the market becomes red, of course a better choice and to avoid loss is to hold and we have to keep thinking positively because the market price will definitely soon become green again
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
that's why we have to be really patient in holding bitcoin, don't just glance at the state of the market being red then sell all the assets for granted. coward is not needed here.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

I have some panic issues and i am dumping on red market.
And usually i am able to buy all my sold altcoins with a cheaper price and this is fantastic luck for me.
Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

U me must ensure discipline in his crypto business else you will always lose your investment. Before you invest into any coin, you should a price at which you are going to sell and make sure you are discipline towards that else you  will always do panic selling

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
icotoko

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

Yes, I believe that the market will recover and until this moment I will stick
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

it is an obvious disappointment for those people who had sold their bitcoin with a lower rate.the sudden fluctuation in its value is very hard for people to understand.they get panicked by its effects.May be the answer to the question to a major population would be a yes

Yes and specially for those people who bought bitcoin in a high price. There are still a lot of people including me, who are holding bitcoin from the time when it was trading above 19000$, they are still holding bitcoin and I think that they do not have any other option to hold if they want to recover their lost. I think that now it will not take more time to reach to its previous highest price, they just need to be patient and wait for some more time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: