Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 [1527] 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
Boogie79

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:43:18 PM

maybe you should go catch them on mirc most of those people are arround ther from time to time
there is all time about ~180 just look: http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/details.php?room=%23blackcoin&net=freenode

here is like in real life some people are leaving some people are joining simple.

Thats good to know.

Most of the people that he mentioned are still around, don't sweat it, check out reddit or irc or blkfeed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

@evok3d:

Is there a way to vote without Facebook or Twitter by now? I am pretty sure that i am not the only one who avoids both comapnies like the plague and will never for any reason register an account there.
Do/would you allow votes by old/proven accounts from this forum?

You too Subtuppel?  Cool
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:50:01 AM

@evok3d:

Is there a way to vote without Facebook or Twitter by now? I am pretty sure that i am not the only one who avoids both comapnies like the plague and will never for any reason register an account there.

You too Subtuppel?  Cool

Am I the only one that has accepted our social media overlords /o\ Huh
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:00:08 PM

@evok3d:

You too Subtuppel?  Cool

Nope. Look I'm freaking Sr.Member now. Very old Sad
digicidal

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:48:32 PM

@evok3d:

You too Subtuppel?  Cool

It seems quite the opposite actually based on the user bases of both, more like most of the world has drunk the Kool-aid to me... but the resistance is strong and possibly strongest among crypto enthusiasts.  It's kind of ironic that many demand decentralized currency, code audits, open source initiatives, financial transparency, etc. or decry the systematic invasion of privacy at the hands of the NSA and other government agencies around the world. While at the same time, they eagerly trust detailed private data to persons of unknown identity at closed services who openly admit to believing they own that data and can do whatever they deem acceptable (or more accurately, profitable) with it.  Cheesy
rat4 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

Minor wallet update v1.1.2.1 fixes a few found blockchain sync issues. Let me know if you still experience sync problems.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:17:17 PM

@evok3d:

You too Subtuppel?  Cool

It seems quite the opposite actually based on the user bases of both, more like most of the world has drunk the Kool-aid to me... but the resistance is strong and possibly strongest among crypto enthusiasts.  It's kind of ironic that many demand decentralized currency, code audits, open source initiatives, financial transparency, etc. or decry the systematic invasion of privacy at the hands of the NSA and other government agencies around the world. While at the same time, they eagerly trust detailed private data to persons of unknown identity at closed services who openly admit to believing they own that data and can do whatever they deem acceptable (or more accurately, profitable) with it.  Cheesy
couldn't say it better Smiley

LightningFury

Activity: 687
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:42:58 AM

Minor wallet update v1.1.2.1 fixes a few found blockchain sync issues. Let me know if you still experience sync problems.

nice thx

updated  Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████
███▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.dune network...
           ██
         ██▀▀██
         ██▄▄██
       ██▀▀██▀▀██
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
       ██▀▀██▀▀█████▄▄███
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
  ███████████▀▀█████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐███▄▄█████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
█████████████
██████████████
►  Metal
     ►  Wallets
          ►  dApps
►  Blog
     ►  Resources
          ►  Community

██████████

██████
██████████████████████████████
██████████

████████████████████
██████████
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:47:42 AM

Hopefully the problems are gone. Took me 2,5 days to synch for 6 months.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

I figured it was due time for another Blackcoin article, so I did a price analysis for a change Smiley

Hope you like the article!
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:49:31 PM

That is incredible to see Evok3d. Obviously there isn't legitimate voting going, that will surely happen for people trying to legitimize illegitimate reasons. Vote 1 time is all you really need but people are exploitive. It is what makes us humans that in a sense in beautiful and different. However in most cases it isn't. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and giving back to the community as you have done. It is great to see hard work get recognised.

Rat4 is just an incredible person in general. Always helpful and really knows his blockchain PoS technology. It would be great to see SunnyKing get more votes as his implementation started a movement to get blockchain on better technologies than Bitcoin itself. Nobody has found that sweet spot yet, but that will come in time.

This is probably why I am thankful to see stats like this;

http://www.blackcoin.co/irc/ (Check the 2 week statistics, there is a blank spot as we took down the bot)

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/about/traffic/

It is amazing to see community coming back to Blackcoin after they have seen so many coins come and fall. There is no other coin like Blackcoin that can sustain it's community such as us in the PoS community. That movement started here, with rat4 and his wonderful work.

I really appreciate that you took the time to write that. This is what i mean and enjoy, people just joining in and expressing the truth. The whole world - the ones that are asleep - will come to understand and appreciate such technologies soon enough, there is no worry there Smiley

My fear is regulators -only- recognising Bitcoin and not taking into the aspect of evolving technology in mine. People can vote, and in this sense vote with their money for services. It isn't just that though, people vote with the communities they stay with.

To be honest with you i too fear that. I would not be in this if it wasnt for the people i get to meet and communities i have witnessing forming where there was none before. I mean watching this entire system grow, evolve, expand and recruit has been one the most exciting events in my life. That is why i spend more time here than any other environment. Things just make sense here. There is a much greater picture than the currency. All we can do is try our best to show that to people. I like to think that Bitcoin is not a currency, its a mentality.

Cheers.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

@evok3d:

@Subtuppel
@keshuker

Yes, the thread is still open for voting if you do not wish to use the social media platforms. You are welcome to vote through the original thread as you did the nominations. Please try and include a reason for your vote though!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.msg9753198#msg9753198

Hey mate. I wrote a thesis on why Facebook and such platforms - with consideration to their policies - are bad as a social media platform along with its negative effects on socialization - despite what people may think. The point is that i share that frame of mind and hope that I have come to understand the negative aspects of these platforms. The thing is, i use these platforms to reach and speak and hopefully inspire the people that exist in these channels though without revealing my personal life. To be honest i cannot wait for platforms such as Storj and Gems to be used to come up with a fully decentralized social/media platform - though that would not remove its negative effect on society but at the least will give us some peace of mind on the privacy and security aspect.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
digicidal

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

Yes, the thread is still open for voting if you do not wish to use the social media platforms. You are welcome to vote through the original thread as you did the nominations. Please try and include a reason for your vote though!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.msg9753198#msg9753198
Hey mate. I wrote a thesis on why Facebook and such platforms - with consideration to their policies - are bad as a social media platform along with its negative effects on socialization - despite what people may think. The point is that i share that frame of mind and hope that I have come to understand the negative aspects of these platforms. The thing is, i use these platforms to reach and speak and hopefully inspire the people that exist in these channels though without revealing my personal life. To be honest i cannot wait for platforms such as Storj and Gems to be used to come up with a fully decentralized social/media platform - though that would not remove its negative effect on society but at the least will give us some peace of mind on the privacy and security aspect.

Sweet... voted in thread.

That's a great thesis topic.  My wife and I have often chuckled over some of those effects... like how the people we know that are the most active posters to (and checkers of) FB and Twitter... are also those with the most obviously dysfunctional social interactions in person.  I personally believe that, second only to 'reality TV' (or more accurately 'voyeur TV') they are responsible for a great deal of the breakdown of relationships in general for many, and perspective on life for all.

I agree that alternatives which value privacy over profits and actual communication over 'stat-whoring' (likes/friends/retweets) could be a great way to retain the benefits of these platforms while largely mitigating the risks.  I swear it's almost a daily occurrence that I read an article about someone that has lost a job or not gotten a job - simply because they weren't able to keep their dirty little secrets from becoming public-domain knowledge.  Roll Eyes
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:52:15 AM

I figured it was due time for another Blackcoin article, so I did a price analysis for a change Smiley

Hope you like the article!
now here comes now low.the current price of BC equals the price of boostcoin in Aug.when the boostcoin's price hit this bottom,people should loudly saying the boostcoin has nothing in spite of its TOR.now the price is same.i barely know,why people curse boostcoin describing it as scam but blackcoin is not.people will take the market for blame.however,i still can see the potential of counterparty going rocket.so,i fall into confusion more.when people saying techniqeue has nothing to do with price but the XCP beat almost everyone in alt world.could please analyze more ?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:39:59 AM

Current shape of crypto is not user friendly but things are changing pretty fast from zero to hero...
In crypto is hard to predict anything some tigering events are very random too like BTC flaw in code eg.
few years ago or gox fail... those are problems and you wont never know when this big day comes here
i like creapto for freedom opportunity for people where all your moves are tracked when all your bank money are tracked and can be
taken/blocked out by government we have at least some tool to be "bit" free with crypto on internet.

About other coin like Blackcoin there was many of them many clones they failed mostly  because of no real developer and community around
price is good point and serious issuse but as far i know best working to to pump price is big red announce like "1st crypto with hidden mails" next week "1st crypto with stealth bets" "1st crypto for thiefs" Cheesy more ridiculous more price jump...

At beginig of year i was thinking that LTC will lost market to NXT ... and pff NXT 4x lower than at its peak..
At end price is hard to predict all take risk when are investing in crypto for me personally even if price falls it is/was
some kind adventure i have paid price for investing in wrong coins like many here...
BTC was 1200$... LTC was 50+$ so all crypto have risk but more important for us is to lern how sen and use crypto not
worrying to much about price. With such low volume price jump 5x in 2 weeks is possible with new BTC bubble
but this is risk you can play that crypto game or not its your choice.

About XCP you know how many was such all beating coins before Cheesy?
I can remind you that coin suppose to forever rise was along with BC was NXT, BTSX, and much more
for me no matter what XCP will bring at some point it will end like most coins before anyway gl.

PS: BC volume is like Dark volume Cheesy wow today... anyway BC is good coin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:36:04 PM

Hey guys
We launched online sale of digital gift cards (Skype, Amazon, Steam, iTunes, Xbox, Playstation, GooglePlay etc) for cryptocurrency.
Now you can buy digital prepaid cards directly from your Cryptonator account and pay with BC Smiley Delivery max 24h (normally 1-6 hours)

Check in out https://www.cryptonator.com/store and tell what you think

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
sucksyd

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:42:58 PM

Current shape of crypto is not user friendly but things are changing pretty fast from zero to hero...
In crypto is hard to predict anything some tigering events are very random too like BTC flaw in code eg.
few years ago or gox fail... those are problems and you wont never know when this big day comes here
i like creapto for freedom opportunity for people where all your moves are tracked when all your bank money are tracked and can be
taken/blocked out by government we have at least some tool to be "bit" free with crypto on internet.

About other coin like Blackcoin there was many of them many clones they failed mostly  because of no real developer and community around
price is good point and serious issuse but as far i know best working to to pump price is big red announce like "1st crypto with hidden mails" next week "1st crypto with stealth bets" "1st crypto for thiefs" Cheesy more ridiculous more price jump...

At beginig of year i was thinking that LTC will lost market to NXT ... and pff NXT 4x lower than at its peak..
At end price is hard to predict all take risk when are investing in crypto for me personally even if price falls it is/was
some kind adventure i have paid price for investing in wrong coins like many here...
BTC was 1200$... LTC was 50+$ so all crypto have risk but more important for us is to lern how sen and use crypto not
worrying to much about price. With such low volume price jump 5x in 2 weeks is possible with new BTC bubble
but this is risk you can play that crypto game or not its your choice.

About XCP you know how many was such all beating coins before Cheesy?
I can remind you that coin suppose to forever rise was along with BC was NXT, BTSX, and much more
for me no matter what XCP will bring at some point it will end like most coins before anyway gl.

PS: BC volume is like Dark volume Cheesy wow today... anyway BC is good coin.
dude,i didnt see the difference between nxt and bc.when you ill judge the plummetting of nxt,do you know the peak of bc price before?fairly noted,we can cut the peak ,can we criticize the price a month ago?it lost a half of its cap.at the same time.xcp and ripple increased more than 100%.RAT4 should be responsible for the current situation.as the main dev,he barely came up to defend its offsprings when David ZIMBECK the clown showing up tp scam .could you imagine that when bill gates finds steve jobs is befuddling the community and bill kept hidden and mute?and,a bunch of losers keep saying we dont care the market.i wanna knwo if those holding this opinion are retarted.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:27:34 PM

FUD

price doesn't matter. lrn2crypto

Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
sucksyd

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:44:12 AM

FUD

price doesn't matter. lrn2crypto

Grin
what matters?
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:13:30 AM

I seem to be moving up the Rich list even though I have not been buying any BC recently Huh

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 [1527] 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: