Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 05:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509930 times)
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:51:09 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 01:35:09 PM by sucksyd

are you retarded?did satoshi create mtgox?please read carefully with eyes and iq than criticize astutely.thank you

Did rat4 created BlackCoin? Yes, and he is still maintaining the code base and you can follow that on github.

Did rat4 created BitBay? No. rat4 has nothing to do with dzimbeck and BitBay.
Why should rat4 be responsible for that?
rat4 has community and he keeps lobbying so he absolutely are responsible.now i know RAT4 is good at creating names .blackthis,blackthat and everything is black now we finally see he blackened his own success .blackcoin is beaten by nxt,ripple stellar and monero .now he is not qualified to rival  XCP and even dark.
rat4 did call it BlackCoin (as far as i know), that's the only name he created.
Since then he has been
1. coding
2. posting when there is an update.

That's it, or do you remember him discussing with e.g. clowns like you?

You are hallucinating, my little friend. Don't have your pocket money in crypto if you start to panic whenever people dump during BTC-price swings, it's not the first time and it will not be the last time. Or is it just coincidence that you only post when that happens?
every body has the rights to talk ok?and,they are all also free to criticize ,arent they?as i once said rat4 has its team and community so he should be responsible.
do people care if bill gates created the name ---- microsoft or if steve jobs created the name ----apple?
dont you think both of them should be responsible for the consequences of their so called products?
if those two should be,why doesnt rat4?
thats it,and i do not remember him discussing with e.g. clowns like you .
what i do is not about money but about faith .you do not understand because what you care is the chicken feed interest .my myopic  friend.

This is open source. Rat4 is a programmer who contributes to the source code. If you use the software, you either have to read the code or trust some others that the code does everything as intended. Rat4 has neither a team, nor any responsibilities for any outcome of the project, because you are not paying him within a contract to fulfill certain milestones. That is the crucial difference between Bill Gates / MS Windows and rat4 / blackcoin.

I understand that you are frustrated, but by simply buying a coin you cannot demand anything, since rat4 didn't see a single satoshi of your BTC investment. Since "logic is your first language", maybe next time you could make some contribution to the community and the overall project, which would put you in a much better position when criticizing the results. Or, you can go ahead and hire a developer full time, then you can make someone responsible if you don't like what you see.
man,you reply with more reasons and logic.to be honest ,i did not hold those pos coins dreaming about a bright future.when the price is 10000 sato i left .although i predict right,i still feel frustrated coz during the time ,nobody did anything except david zimbeck popping to scam with his black coin background.
sorry i give a inappriate paradigm .i should use android and ios.i wish rat4 to do something or blackcoin will be defined as a scam such as other open sourse coins which are dead meat.
sorry for what i said about the kenyan thing above.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

are you retarded?did satoshi create mtgox?please read carefully with eyes and iq than criticize astutely.thank you

Did rat4 created BlackCoin? Yes, and he is still maintaining the code base and you can follow that on github.

rat4 has community and he keeps lobbying so he absolutely are responsible.now i know RAT4 is good at creating names .blackthis,blackthat and everything is black now we finally see he blackened his own success .blackcoin is beaten by nxt,ripple stellar and monero .now he is not qualified to rival  XCP and even dark.
Since then he has been
1. coding

You are hallucinating, my little friend. Don't have your pocket money in crypto if you start to panic whenever people dump during BTC-price swings, it's not the first time and it will not be the last time. Or is it just coincidence that you only post when that happens?
every body has the rights to talk ok?and,they are all also free to criticize ,arent they?as i once said rat4 has its team and community so he should be responsible.
do people care if bill gates created the name ---- microsoft or if steve jobs created the name ----apple?
dont you think both of them should be responsible for the consequences of their so called products?
what i do is not about money but about faith .you do not understand because what you care is the chicken feed interest .my myopic  friend.

This is open source. Rat4 is a programmer who contributes to the source code. If you use the software, you either have to read the code or trust some others that the code does everything as intended. Rat4 has neither a team, nor any responsibilities for any outcome of the project, because you are not paying him within a contract to fulfill certain milestones. That is the crucial difference between Bill Gates / MS Windows and rat4 / blackcoin.

I understand that you are frustrated, but by simply buying a coin you cannot demand anything, since rat4 didn't see a single satoshi of your BTC investment. Since "logic is your first language", maybe next time you could make some contribution to the community and the overall project, which would put you in a much better position when criticizing the results. Or, you can go ahead and hire a developer full time, then you can make someone responsible if you don't like what you see.
man,you reply with more reasons and logic.to be honest ,i did not hold those pos coins dreaming about a bright future.when the price is 100 sato i left .although i predict right,i still feel frustrated coz during the time ,nobody did anything except david zimbeck popping to scam with his black coin background.
sorry i give a inappriate paradigm .i should use android and ios.i wish rat4 to do something or blackcoin will be defined as a scam such as other open sourse coins which are dead meat.

wow, i thought it could not become more stupid, but you are proving me wrong.
So you say that you LEFT BC at 100 SAT (where it never was), yet you waste your and our time bitching around here?
If you did not notice anything happening with BC except Halo it's probably your fault.
And what does Android and iOS have to do with rat4? Go ahead and develop a client (I'd love to see the source code regarding what you call "logic", need a good laugh every now and then).

sillybear

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:17:51 PM

Wow, my wallet generated a single stake of 50.340979 BC. It's the biggest stake i have ever seen. Staking coin amount is under 50K, so i'm not a whale Wink.

Randy, this promotion is still going on, and congrats being one of the winners that receive the 50 Blackcoins.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2n2xp4/raising_staking_awareness_foundation_to_give_out/
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:26:18 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 12:39:23 PM by randywald

Wow, my wallet generated a single stake of 50.340979 BC. It's the biggest stake i have ever seen. Staking coin amount is under 50K, so i'm not a whale Wink.

Randy, this promotion is still going on, and congrats being one of the winners that receive the 50 Blackcoins.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2n2xp4/raising_staking_awareness_foundation_to_give_out/

Great! What a good way to promote the coin. I forgot that.

I will set transaction fee to 5 BC. If BC price is higher in the future will set it lower again.

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

I think BC is just dying a slow painful death... All Alt roads seem to point to DRK now, just a question of how long it takes...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
randywald

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:31:27 PM

I think BC is just dying a slow painful death... All Alt roads seem to point to DRK now, just a question of how long it takes...

Yes, lots of altcoins die. But you can't compare BC with DRK because DRK does not focus on merchant adoption.

Edit: How do you see it dying? It is the only coin i see not dying. A coin with active devs and community does not die. This always people say when price is down and when it's up they hype it to the sky. But price fluctuation is also because of bitcoin volatility.

Moon and dead are the two words i can't hear anymore.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:40:33 PM

How surprising to hear that from a DRK fanboy. Wonder if the guys who bought between end of may and early june think the same. In case you forgot, that was when the DRK market cap was 5-6 times higher than now.
And the daily DRK volume is not even higher than "ours", although DRK can be mined and has the according sell pressure.
Nice try though.

sucksyd

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:48:25 PM

rat4 has community and he keeps lobbying so he absolutely are responsible.now i know RAT4 is good at creating names .blackthis,blackthat and everything is black now we finally see he blackened his own success .blackcoin is beaten by nxt,ripple stellar and monero .now he is not qualified to rival  XCP and even dark.
Since then he has been
1. coding

what i do is not about money but about faith .you do not understand because what you care is the chicken feed interest .my myopic  friend.

man,you reply with more reasons and logic.to be honest ,i did not hold those pos coins dreaming about a bright future.when the price is 100 sato i left .although i predict right,i still feel frustrated coz during the time ,nobody did anything except david zimbeck popping to scam with his black coin background.

wow, i thought it could not become more stupid, but you are proving me wrong.
So you say that you LEFT BC at 100 SAT (where it never was), yet you waste your and our time bitching around here?
If you did not notice anything happening with BC except Halo it's probably your fault.
And what does Android and iOS have to do with rat4? Go ahead and develop a client (I'd love to see the source code regarding what you call "logic", need a good laugh every now and then).

100sato is a tiny mistyping ,cant  you see?it is 10000sato.do you have predisposition  of number?for fcccuukk's sake,i have said they just create blackthis or blackthat byt all those blackthings set negative impacts instead of positive one.it is you who never notice other's posts.by the way,i did not claim rat4 should be involved in android and ios.that is just a simplest example .blackcoin team has reached their hand in china ,maybe they plan some dirty .some noobs like you will merely sense this detail.going to develop a clien is the job for david zimbeck but he is scamming by his own bitbay.people hate bitbay coz it is scam ,but they cant find david zimbeck ,so they will wreak their anger on blackcoin coz people just remember david zimbeck is related to black coin.
capisci?
sucksyd

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:49:31 PM

it is dying and faster than DRK.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:18:33 PM

\ Shocked 50, why so many? U R so lucky
randywald

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:20:48 PM

\ Shocked 50, why so many? U R so lucky

I was one of the winner of the promotion coins Smiley. Seems it's a lottery.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

I think BC can not ded because its not biological entity in first place.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
rat4 (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:20:46 PM

rat4 has community and he keeps lobbying so he absolutely are responsible.now i know RAT4 is good at creating names .blackthis,blackthat and everything is black now we finally see he blackened his own success .blackcoin is beaten by nxt,ripple stellar and monero .now he is not qualified to rival  XCP and even dark.

Blackthis, blackthat? What do you mean?

randywald

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:25:08 PM

I don't understand what's going on since a few posts  Shocked Roll Eyes Grin. Some people are desperated because they gambled away their christmas money? Grin.

Rageee

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:00:06 PM

Heh it's pretty sad to see people still fudding BLK. Are people blind? Yes I understand it hurts a lot when price crashes and you feel desperate to complain but you will certainly not bring the price up by whining.
No other altcoin has as much going for it with development and the community is not far from as strong as Doge. As Jabulon said, look at the big picture! Stop being so ridiculously restless and open you eyes!
sucksyd

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:10:22 AM

Blackthis, blackthat? What do you mean?
rat4 ,with no offense ,in the past ,you have contributed a lot to the entire crypto world but the time passes.you should not be as blind as bat.you do need to take a look at other threads.here comes the doomsday of pos coins.when dzimbeck showing up lobbying,you should come out to calm the world but you did not.your reason is that coding is what you do.however,dzembeck openned the pandora's box.plagues is spreading ,no one is lucky enough to be safe.you forget :one for all,all for one.so people no matter they invest in blackcoin ,they commence to shed their hatred on blackcoin ,due to consequences of bitbay created by useless dzembeck.
with due respect.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:02:23 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 05:19:08 AM by barabbas

I hope Pavel insists on getting the "black" out of the black halo now that that particular shit has hit the fan. What say you Josh of how you have been played by Zimbeck the Turd?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:21:35 AM

It doesn't matter the price is low, we can buy cheap, guys
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

fuck... I just realized how the david turd zimbeck is gonna kill blackcoin too... he's bad for business...be careful guys.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:23:43 AM

It doesn't matter the price is low, we can buy cheap, guys
you call this low?

just wait  Grin Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Pages: « 1 ... 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: