Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 [1659] 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509607 times)
justinc2014

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

newbie second look at black coin after 2 years. I see that blackcoin is very fragmented by community projects and the main project.

Most people like a one stop shop in a coin, black coin is very function able but need 5 different pieces of software on just the appearance.

black coin needs to package it all together in one wallet. download the main wallet recommended and play with  the features.

I see it has many features email tipping, smart contracts, and exchanging for btc..

I am in the assumption it all in black halo but I am not sure.

The front page of the website needs a big flashy youtube video to demo the features..

This is my opinion of blackcoin, love the project but needs a little more push to get it over the line.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
konamist

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

IMO BlackCoin has innovative PoS tech and a loyal community, but is very lack of promotion. Josh has been the only official promo guy in the past two years, maybe we need a more powerfull team.

mindphuq

Activity: 187
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

IMO BlackCoin has innovative PoS tech and a loyal community, but is very lack of promotion. Josh has been the only official promo guy in the past two years, maybe we need a more powerfull team.

You are generally not wrong on this. However the question is why people only jump on bandwagons and run after shills rather than deciding based on rational facts.
There are a few good coins, and Blackcoin is certainly one of them. However the top on the marketcap list is full of shitcoins.
mindphuq

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:33:31 AM

newbie second look at black coin after 2 years. I see that blackcoin is very fragmented by community projects and the main project.

Most people like a one stop shop in a coin, black coin is very function able but need 5 different pieces of software on just the appearance.

black coin needs to package it all together in one wallet. download the main wallet recommended and play with  the features.

I see it has many features email tipping, smart contracts, and exchanging for btc..

I am in the assumption it all in black halo but I am not sure.

The front page of the website needs a big flashy youtube video to demo the features..

This is my opinion of blackcoin, love the project but needs a little more push to get it over the line.

Well, I am using just the wallet at the moment. I was looking into Black Halo but have not had much time to play with it.
However all these things are not developed by only one dev. Rat4 is only maintaining the core, everything else more or less closely related to Blackcoin is maintained by other devs. And things like Blackcoin are not exclusively tied to blackcoin, even if the dev is an active member of the community.

That being said, maybe it could make sense to include everything in one application, although this would be a nother third party project. Rat4 nor dzimbeck won't probably do it as they are busy with their projects already.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

You are generally not wrong on this. However the question is why people only jump on bandwagons and run after shills rather than deciding based on rational facts.
There are a few good coins, and Blackcoin is certainly one of them. However the top on the marketcap list is full of shitcoins.

I think he's right about this actually.

Blackcoin is strong on tech and coin integrity but absolutely weak on marketing. With just about every other coin it's the other way around. In a way it's refreshing but it's mostly very awkward. 
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

PoS is more environment friendly than PoW, its algo allows users strengthen the network while getting 1-5% of their total staking coins per year.

Biggest selling point is the autonomy the community and it's users enjoy. They decide what happens to the coin, not the external miners. The high energy efficiency and the high speeds are a nice bonus.   
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Can someone Please put more then 5 seconds time on the announcement page, i.e. Page 1 ?!?
I think were being way to humble and have a lot more to say then whats been posted, seriously!?!

Again first impressions would tell me this coin has nothing going on, when in fact a lot is going on...just not posted here...

I know I know, ya'll moved to reddit but not everyone likes that hipster millennial hangout, especially now they censor for the elite's.

Everything else you guys do looks f'ing awesome, but that first page is just weak.

I hope IE didnt taint you guys that bad?!? (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named)

What am I saying, everyone left right after 8(

Well, not everything is going on reddit. Most activity is on slack atm

Ahh, FotM Tongue

I'm just saying (and have always been saying) this forum is where IT'S at. Sadly its been kicked to the side of the road for what seems like "years" now.
ANYONE interested in cryptos (which we are trying to include the world in this) will never and I mean "NEVER" end up on slack. Guaranteed Fact!
Google it and see. No results = No new visitors/interest

They will most likely find this forum though, and if for some crazy lucky reason doing research find this posting it will read poorly from the under selling first posting.
Its almost as if you say the words Black Coin everyone is suppose to know all the cool shit happening or something.... they don't.

I'm not saying don't use slack. I'm saying don't use exclusive sites, post news/events here, talk here, update here, stop ignoring the most important forum we have.

Love the coin, love Rat and PoW. We have an awesome Dev's (much love), I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Lets just fully utilize the tools at hand imo and stop dwelling on the past i.e. IE (I lost several thousand)

poop
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:01:00 PM

Can someone Please put more then 5 seconds time on the announcement page, i.e. Page 1 ?!?
I think were being way to humble and have a lot more to say then whats been posted, seriously!?!

Again first impressions would tell me this coin has nothing going on, when in fact a lot is going on...just not posted here...

I know I know, ya'll moved to reddit but not everyone likes that hipster millennial hangout, especially now they censor for the elite's.

Everything else you guys do looks f'ing awesome, but that first page is just weak.

Ahh, FotM Tongue

I'm just saying (and have always been saying) this forum is where IT'S at. Sadly its been kicked to the side of the road for what seems like "years" now.
ANYONE interested in cryptos (which we are trying to include the world in this) will never and I mean "NEVER" end up on slack. Guaranteed Fact!

They will most likely find this forum though, and if for some crazy lucky reason doing research find this posting it will read poorly from the under selling first posting.
Its almost as if you say the words Black Coin everyone is suppose to know all the cool shit happening or something.... they don't.

I'm not saying don't use slack. I'm saying don't use exclusive sites, post news/events here, talk here, update here, stop ignoring the most important forum we have.

Love the coin, love Rat and PoW. We have an awesome Dev's (much love), I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Lets just fully utilize the tools at hand imo and stop dwelling on the past i.e. IE (I lost several thousand)

[/quote]
i  100% agree scoob
i only came here because i had memories of BLK and then saw how cheap it was...i bought a little bit, then came back here asked a few questions and one was about smart contracts...
then a day later one of the guys here said...yes there is smart contracts in blk, lol...
i was very very surprised and then decided to research more and found so much cool stuff about blackhalo and nightrader..
that was it, i was back in Black lol  
 over summer we will see more life here....this thread is still getting over 500views per day , pretty gd
update the OP, links to all the useful stuff, a bit more dev update and interaction with the btctalk blk community and we will be back on track
this is the perfect time to stock up on blk, before the herd of sheep come because they cant afford a pos node on eth

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
momchilandonov89

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Hello,

Could someone explain to me what happened with my Blackcoins because now my wallet is empty and I am pretty sure I used to mine such coins around 3 years ago!

Was there an attack (how convinient that it happened with so much crypto currencies I used to have) causing a new blockchain?

Thanks in advance!
My wallet is BHxGFDy5Dx6JSceHkD1wpBfveiUUYgaZc1 but it doesn't show any transactions here

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/search.dws?q=BHxGFDy5Dx6JSceHkD1wpBfveiUUYgaZc1
mindphuq

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

Ahh, FotM Tongue

I am not disagreeing with you on this
mindphuq

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:31:34 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 10:46:29 PM by mindphuq

Hello,

Could someone explain to me what happened with my Blackcoins because now my wallet is empty and I am pretty sure I used to mine such coins around 3 years ago!

Was there an attack (how convinient that it happened with so much crypto currencies I used to have) causing a new blockchain?

Thanks in advance!
My wallet is BHxGFDy5Dx6JSceHkD1wpBfveiUUYgaZc1 but it doesn't show any transactions here

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/search.dws?q=BHxGFDy5Dx6JSceHkD1wpBfveiUUYgaZc1

The address seems to exist but has no coins in it and also was never used.
https://bchain.info/BC/addr/BHxGFDy5Dx6JSceHkD1wpBfveiUUYgaZc1

Are you sure you have your original wallet.dat?
If you are sure you used blackcoin already, then you most probably have installed a fresh version of blackcoin and thus created a new address.

According to the blockexplorer you haven't been hacked, the address never had any transaction and thus also wasn't emptied.

Try to find your old wallet.dat, BACKUP IT, then replace the new one in your %appdata%\Blackcoin with the old one and start the client to have it sync.
Bisha

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

Is there a table or chart showing Blackcoin's supply in the following years?

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
justinc2014

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:05:43 AM

black coin has huge news, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBG7kcZU0AAfwjk.jpg:large

wallet update allows for development of smart contract on the block chain, and block stack which is decentralized internet and joint market which is btc privacy features..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_4Tv8iEsOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveXpldGGa8

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:12:55 AM

wallet update allows for development of smart contract on the block chain, and block stack which is decentralized internet and joint market which is btc privacy features..

Woah, that's great news!

Smart contracts in a PoS coin!

Now BLK will be able to create value on top of its value  Shocked
justinc2014

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:23:13 AM

joint markets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgj23qgHj4A
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:55:12 AM

Could someone who's in charge for translations/Chinese community pass this text over to Chinese thread(s)?

从现在开始,我们的200k +注册用户将能够通过我们的微型电脑(https://faucethub.io)创建,索赔和接收BLK硬币。

这将有望在市场上创造更多的流动性,因为启动BLK水龙头的水龙头业主将需要通过信任的交易所购买BLK。 我推荐以下内容:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_blk

现在,BLK硬币在faucethub.io上添加的原因很简单。

这是一个PoS硬币。
PoS比PoW更环保,它的algo允许用户加强网络,同时每年占总硬币的1-5%。
这些年来BLK硬币一直是最具创新性的PoS硬币,这也是我们比其他PoS硬币更适合添加它的主要原因。

如果您认为您愿意捐赠,请随时将BLK发送到以下地址:
B8sqm2qKvCaLqsCPgkW4qKCfg1MR8vB3Mz(所有硬币将进入BLK硬币营销,我们不会保留任何东西)

到月球,
https://faucethub.io
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

Thats some F'en Great News!

i  100% agree scoob
i only came here because i had memories of BLK and then saw how cheap it was...i bought a little bit, then came back here asked a few questions and one was about smart contracts...
then a day later one of the guys here said...yes there is smart contracts in blk, lol...
i was very very surprised and then decided to research more and found so much cool stuff about blackhalo and nightrader..
that was it, i was back in Black lol  
 over summer we will see more life here....this thread is still getting over 500views per day , pretty gd
update the OP, links to all the useful stuff, a bit more dev update and interaction with the btctalk blk community and we will be back on track
this is the perfect time to stock up on blk, before the herd of sheep come because they cant afford a pos node on eth
Love it my friend...back in black indeed!

I think we should make it a Back in Black Summer!?!! HELL YEA!

poop
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:43:10 AM

Ahh, FotM Tongue

we agree ...

in fact - slack doesnt work properly on our linux systems ( yes - we use fedora 25 x64 workstation systems - NOT windows vulnerable / infected / insecure os ) ... so we steer away from ALL slack sites and systems ... considering that slack is completely centralized and server controlled anyway - one would think they would have FULL compatability with ALL os out there ...

in anycase - the fact you pointed to it being a system that is pretty much closed to the majority of crypto users is a point that is well received ... everyone is asking for slack - why? ... its not that great ... we use skype - another centralized server based system owned by the biggest money makers ( microsoft ) - but it WORKS on ALL platforms ... so we use it - personally and company wide ... slack is not even on our radar ...

ive posted here many times - that blk holds a soft spot with us - and we would be happy to help in what ways we could ... but we have had no contact - no connection - no echo of a reach out from rat or anyone else in this regard ...

so be it ... we will not force the issue ...

the original pool system and conversion scripts we would be very interested in resurrecting - but again - legion NEVER contacted us - EVER ...

again - so be it ...

#crysx

blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:14:40 AM

Is it true that stratis is based off blackcoin?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:41:10 AM

BLK looking solid  Cool

has anyone tried recently to ask the dev team on slack for an OP update here?
if they dont get back to us, its kl...

i wouldnt want to , but we could start a brand new ann...fresh..if everyone else thinks we should

with all the magic of the BLK Blackcoin and its cool features, smart contracts and all.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Pages: « 1 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 [1659] 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: