Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [564] 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
now2ai8

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

100 BC donated for shits and giggles.  More community projects are always welcome. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:35:16 PM

I will happily donate as well, but not until I see some results. And yes, for the obvious possibility if you must wonder why. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the BC community doesn't have a premine to work off of, so we do need to be extra careful.

If you want the community to invest their own time and money in improving BlackCoin, then this type of mentality must change. I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD. I made the address public and separated the contribution wallet from my personal wallet so everyone can keep track. I would like to point out, every time you mine on a pool, and every time you send your coins to an exchange, you are trusting the person on the other end will not "rip you off".

+1

Totally valid point made by Blade. After this article gets published then hopefully that will be all the proof that is needed. Donate, don't donate, assume the BC donated goes into a void.

It is time that BC started getting some media attention.

Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:36:07 PM

I will happily donate as well, but not until I see some results. And yes, for the obvious possibility if you must wonder why. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the BC community doesn't have a premine to work off of, so we do need to be extra careful.

If you want the community to invest their own time and money in improving BlackCoin, then this type of mentality must change. I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD. I made the address public and separated the contribution wallet from my personal wallet so everyone can keep track. I would like to point out, every time you mine on a pool, and every time you send your coins to an exchange, you are trusting the person on the other end will not "rip you off".

I'm sure you will not rip us off Smiley. The reason why I wait is I don't have much community funds to throw around at the moment and i'd like the investments from that side to be profitable for the coin. Maybe next time we can use an escrow thus to combat the inherent trust issue that will always live within the crypto community.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:37:55 PM

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advanced copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8

------------------------------
Goal: 24000 BC
Current Amount: 9093 BC
Left To Go: 14907 BC
krjalone

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

Current Amount: 4911 BC
Left To Go: 19089 BC

I just sent 50 BC.

I think this project is a very good idea.

I know that my contribution is small but it is there.

Donated 501 BC to  Blackcoin community press release project.   Smiley
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

Ok, I'm not so sure as Soepkip  Wink but I red IconicExpert's last posts and I hope he is a good guy  Smiley

500 BC sent
585e214826c6c75367af87a37fbbde8b6d5b055b14a313c6003eea259ff3f7c5

Make it happen!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
bradster1993

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:10:06 PM

If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advanced copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8

Sent 300 BC for the hell of it   Smiley. Trans ID- 91a8c8bf7780888e91cf01586cc8192b15ca351f5ac51cda98362a74afdb6666

The writer lives about 20 minutes from me, so that's cool  Grin.

Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

I'm sure you will not rip us off Smiley. The reason why I wait is I don't have much community funds to throw around at the moment and i'd like the investments from that side to be profitable for the coin. Maybe next time we can use an escrow thus to combat the inherent trust issue that will always live within the crypto community.

+1

Yes we are working together as a team, let's not chide people for their 'mentality' please. Anyone is free to offer a new project or idea, anyone is free to take it on faith and donate, or just wait for delivery and show their appreciation later, or fund their own idea, or just hang back and be a community member/investor - that is still giving, still a form of support. I'm into the Blackcoin Music Video for  $1,500 and counting and while my announcement did not inspire donations so far, that's all fine. Frankly, if roles were reversed and I read the proposal, I'd probably take a wait and see approach. It just goes with the territory. It's all good, either way! Everyone here is pulling together, everyone is awesome (except Mintfag spammers lol).  Cheesy

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:31:25 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8

Sent 500!
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:41:32 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8

Sent 500!

13894.50339665 bc already

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IconicExpert

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:53:40 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd

Current Amount: 13894 BC
Left To Go: 10106 BC
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:58:38 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 11:51:38 PM by mr_random

Mr_Random I will have the writer incorporate your suggestions in the press release. The BTC address is: 1PePCJCQ8C7UEcSV3ssxmvm1pbRSqQm3B6

Once you send the BTC I will convert immediately to BC and then add you to the list. I want everyone to be able to publicly track what we raised.

Hi mate, I have sent 0.22 BTC.

Since I presume you are going to convert eveything into dollars I wouldn't bother converting them to Blackcoins.  FYI it's about 3900 blackcoins at this seconds exchange range.
altuinx

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:06:17 PM

Sent 200 90331bb5daeeac3c4c9ffcbd5aacb71a294d554cf53e19222a870f0762232b06
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:21:12 PM

Hi IconicExpert,

Before I send my contribution, I'd like to see some verified credentials.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:26:08 PM

Blackcoin's own spartans!!!  Grin
Tips accepted here BTfcYsaajfZ2dmWSkdEkKiHDh3BrKHDJfY  Wink
converge80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:27:36 PM

Current Amount: 13894 BC
Left To Go: 10106 BC
[/quote]

Hi IconicExpert,

Looks good to me. Send you 500 bc.

7538aca9b54dc59082a886d6cf73fe3144bdd380a0269cde282e9a67817e647e
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:37:24 PM

I just sent 200 BlackCoin.  Thank you and good luck!!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
IconicExpert

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

Mr_Random I will have the writer incorporate your suggestions in the press release. The BTC address is: 1PePCJCQ8C7UEcSV3ssxmvm1pbRSqQm3B6

Once you send the BTC I will convert immediately to BC and then add you to the list. I want everyone to be able to publicly track what we raised.

Hi mate, I have sent 0.22 BTC to 1PePCJCQ8C7UEcSV3ssxmvm1pbRSqQm3B6.

Since I presume you are going to convert eveything into dollars I wouldn't bother converting them to Blackcoins.  FYI it's about 3900 blackcoins at this seconds exchange range.

Thank you for the contribution. I went ahead and converted to BC because I want everyone to be able to view the contributions, and I wanted to give a bit of BC buy support.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd
xolokram
mr_random
altuinx
converge80
Chase

Current Amount: 19177BC
Left To Go: 4823 BC
altuinx

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

Since I presume you are going to convert eveything into dollars I wouldn't bother converting them to Blackcoins.  FYI it's about 3900 blackcoins at this seconds exchange range.

Nice contribution man! I'm hilarious, earlier I quoted myself!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

Nice contribution man! I'm hilarious, earlier I quoted myself!

Cheers. Just trying to do my bit for the team  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [564] 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: