Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
grimrog

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:24:13 AM

if i would buy a decent amount now, should i do it in small increments or in one trade?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

if i would buy a decent amount now, should i do it in small increments or in one trade?

yes

mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

Small increments.
Kick off the whales. :-)

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:28:27 PM

I don't think it matters,  My opinion though is that BC is unpredictable and should be valued much much higher than it is now.  So when I buy BC, I always buy a 'sell' order.  I don't set a buy order much lower.  I did that once a couple weeks ago and I didn't buy a single BC when the price tanked sharply then jumped back up before touching my buy order.  I would have 30,000 more BC today if I just bought at market and we won't ever see those prices again.

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:45:33 PM

I don't think it matters,  My opinion though is that BC is unpredictable and should be valued much much higher than it is now.  So when I buy BC, I always buy a 'sell' order.  I don't set a buy order much lower.  I did that once a couple weeks ago and I didn't buy a single BC when the price tanked sharply then jumped back up before touching my buy order.  I would have 30,000 more BC today if I just bought at market and we won't ever see those prices again.

+1 ....... for a non day trader. I bought some more this morning. Suddenly cottoned on to the 'buy a sell order' route by simply clicking on the relevant sell order on MintPal to pre-populate the Buy form. Much simpler. I too have missed out ( notably during the last 4000 dip ) by trying to work out where to place Buy orders.

If you're buying to hold, just buy what people are selling.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:58:07 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:22:08 PM by IconicExpert

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advance copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd
xolokram
mr_random
altuinx
converge80
Chase
ubba
mrwalker1750
ski92
brammien
Creaxy
metacrap
goblynn
a1phanumrc
Packrack101
bradster1993

------------------------------

Goal Raised!!! BC: 22432

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this project and I am looking forward to BlackCoin making some news next week!!!
mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:03:55 PM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advance copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd
xolokram
mr_random
altuinx
converge80
Chase
ubba
mrwalker1750
ski92
brammien
Creaxy
metacrap
goblynn
a1phanumrc
Packrack101

------------------------------

Goal Raised!!! BC: 22432

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this project and I am looking forward to BlackCoin making some news next week!!!

together we are stronger!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:10:48 PM

Interesting to see that the price has risen quite well the moment that the Bitcointalk forums came back up.

Could very well be a coincidence, or it just goes to show what the social benefits are for the welfare of the coin

https://i.imgur.com/zMJRIZd.jpg

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

Blackcoin is not listed there, it needs 5 suggestions message to be added Smiley they have mine.
Post yours too

http://cryptoawards.com/suggestions/
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:15:47 PM

Interesting to see that the price has risen quite well the moment that the Bitcointalk forums came back up.

Could very well be a coincidence, or it just goes to show what the social benefits are for the welfare of the coin

https://i.imgur.com/zMJRIZd.jpg

People who missed out on the sub 5k dip are not going to miss out again. With the Friday hype train from the PR and super mining day with the added benefit of BTC recovering we could see BC breakout above 10k.

If BTC spikes then would could see BC hit 20k...

Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:17:46 PM

Let's have a once monthly International Blackcoin rent-a-farm day. Say, the first Friday of every month - we can call it Black Friday -Everyone who can rents a fucking GPU-farm for 24 hours and hits the Blackcoinpool. It would be a great way to bring the worldwide Blackcoin community together.

It's happening people! Black Friday has become a reality. Already on twitter @BlackCoinPromo #blackfriday

Retweet the shit out of it!

And BTdSzZBRn4wqiWgPzJtYuTgGRJB78NPfEd is the official community promo. Donate!

(and if you wanna show me some love for coming up with this idea...toss a few BC's at the BlackCoin Music Video  Wink )

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:23:53 PM

Hi,

I read a lot of comments here from community members trying to convince others not to sell. While I am convinced in BCs concept being superior compared to most other coins, I dont think this kind of behavior is really helpful, but rather make BC appear weak. I think to sell or dump your coins is given right of every coin holder. Is it our job to convince dumpers to act against the trend and the market? No!

People wont step in big in BC because they have a nice fluffy talk with the community members.. they step in big when they get a shock over lost profits when checking the coincharts in the morning at the breakfast table. Therefore, instead of blabbing around and shitting in our pants when someone announces to dump, we should instead rent all available hashing power and point it to the BC multipool to shoot this coin to the moon!!

Are there no guys around like me who are no techies and are not interested in mining, but rather in shares on renting a farm? Everyone could get his fare share of BC while we pushing the price up together at the same time! For me that seems to be the most promising option of pushing BC. We could add some decent GH to the multipool instead of sitting around and waiting for any miners to join..I wonder why cant I see any initative in this direction so far?

Cheers
mikenz
mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

Hi,

I read a lot of comments here from community members trying to convince others not to sell. While I am convinced in BCs concept being superior compared to most other coins, I dont think this kind of behavior is really helpful, but rather make BC appear weak. I think to sell or dump your coins is given right of every coin holder. Is it our job to convince dumpers to act against the trend and the market? No!

People wont step in big in BC because they have a nice fluffy talk with the community members.. they step in big when they get a shock over lost profits when checking the coincharts in the morning at the breakfast table. Therefore, instead of blabbing around and shitting in our pants when someone announces to dump, we should instead rent all available hashing power and point it to the BC multipool to shoot this coin to the moon!!

Are there no guys around like me who are no techies and are not interested in mining, but rather in shares on renting a farm? Everyone could get his fare share of BC while we pushing the price up together at the same time! For me that seems to be the most promising option of pushing BC. We could add some decent GH to the multipool instead of sitting around and waiting for any miners to join..I wonder why cant I see any initative in this direction so far?

Cheers
mikenz

yesterday i ask were i can rent a rig.
im not in to the mining  thing.

maby with other people whe do an donation for one big hell of a mining rig:-)

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:38:52 PM

Hi,

Cheers
mikenz

Yes!  Lets rent all available mining rigs on betarigs.com and point them all to the blackcoinpool.com  GO FOR IT!
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:25:20 PM

Just remember guys. If we hit 5Gh/s (a totally reasonable number), we'll be buying over $1,000,000 worth of bc per month. I think people are grossly underestimating the effect this could have on the market. With merged mining and algo trading, it's going to be a very profitable multipool anyway.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:28:42 PM

Yes!  Lets rent all available mining rigs on betarigs.com and point them all to the blackcoinpool.com  GO FOR IT!

I've done this a few times already,   I've purchased cheap-rigs when they come open.  Not direct as a way to profit, but to keep the hash-rate high.

We control the price of BC,    We can either buy BC directly,  Or we can point miners a the Pool and get a payout.    

The pool has a double benefit,  At the BC price this second maybe renting a rig for BC is not 'more profitable' than another coin at this second.  However if by mining you boost the price to 7k sats,  BC could become the most profitable coin to mine, then 10k, then 15k then... who knows.

When someone decides to sell BC to take "profits" they are securing more profits for those that mine on the pool because they will get a little more BC, and the price will keep going up.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

I've done this a few times already,   I've purchased cheap-rigs when they come open.  Not direct as a way to profit, but to keep the hash-rate high.

We control the price of BC,    We can either buy BC directly,  Or we can point miners a the Pool and get a payout.    

The pool has a double benefit,  At the BC price this second maybe renting a rig for BC is not 'more profitable' than another coin at this second.  However if by mining you boost the price to 7k sats,  BC could become the most profitable coin to mine, then 10k, then 15k then... who knows.

When someone decides to sell BC to take "profits" they are securing more profits for those that mine on the pool because they will get a little more BC, and the price will keep going up.

#blackfriday soon Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
futile-resistance

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:37:51 PM

Planning on mining and donating 100% to the buy wall funds. Get more coins if it gets bought, and could get ridiculous after a month or two. Just imagine the Great Wall of Blackcoin.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:53:11 PM

Is it too late to get onboard with this coinn?
futile-resistance

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

Is it too late to get onboard with this coinn?

It hasn't even gotten started yet IMO. If you want on the blackcoin express, make sure to get a ticket by Friday.
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: