Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:19:12 PM

I removed the .conf file from the folder and restarted the .bat file and got this message:

https://i.imgur.com/n1SV7P4.jpg

I don't have the ckolivas.cl or ./kernal/ckolivas.cl files in the sgminer folder?

https://i.imgur.com/QXng5Xa.jpg
Yes try cgminer 3.7.2.
Or find version with those missing files

Done it!!! Stats also starting to show on Blackcoin Pool

Completely my error when extracting the sgminer data from .zip. Omitted to extract the kernel file that contained the necessary .cl files.

Changed I: to 10 from 13 as I am watching Netflix and surfing etc. Will increase later.

https://i.imgur.com/wYictt3.jpg

My hash is average of 59.72Kh/s at the mo, which I know I can improve by tweaking the options in the .conf file.

Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333",
"user" : "BCE3Sz6QDA4QRH1vXuGExNcfU2XS4ekZZy",
"pass" : "xxxxxxxxx"

}
]
"intensity" : "10", this I changed to 10 from 13 as currently watching Netflix and it starts to lag a bit
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "ckolivas",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192", This is changes as per Litecoin Hardware sheet - https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "900",
"gpu-fan" : "30-90",
"gpu-memclock" : "1200",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"auto-fan" : true,
"expiry" : "10",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"no-client-reconnect" : true
}

Launch - Scrypt.bat working file:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333 -u BCE3Sz6QDA4QRH1vXuGExNcfU2XS4ekZZy -p xxxxxxxxx

I haven't changed any other options in the .conf due to not knowing what exactly they do.

My card is a AMD Radeon HD 7870, so if anyone else has any suggestions or mines using this GPU, can you give me some config tips to get my Kh/s up (unless that is the best I can do - not sure?)

Can XbladeX, SunnyIgor DM or post their BC Address so I can send some coins for helping me.

I'll leave up the final .conf and .bat files as it may help someone else out. Not easy when you have no clue where to start, so glad of the assist.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:21:00 PM

We need a service like CoinBase that will make it easy for the "grandma" investor to be able to buy BlackCoins without the extra steps. We as a community need to come up with a solution for that in the near future.

Why would "Grandma" want to exchange fiat for blackcoin to buy things she could buy with fiat in the first place ?

Let's not kid ourselves here, if you're trying to target Grandma or even average Joe then you're targeting the wrong demographic because using anything but fiat would be an inconvenience to them and they will not appreciate the value of crypto currency over the current shackles of fiat.

To make crypto's successful we need to bring in more people from the tech world first to pioneer these currencies before we get the general populace on board, if we had it so kids badgering their parents couldn't buy the latest games or technology without having crypto's to buy them with then it would essentially go a hell of a long way to breaking free from fiat which is the core ethos of crypto's.

Target indie developers, bring those people on board because they are the future for the ever expanding tech world and technology is the future

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:31:23 PM

Can we do this?

While we wait for the press release, there is one thing that needs to be fixed to maximize our ROI.

When visiting BlackCoin.co I immediately notice that the "Buy BlackCoin" section is way below the fold. The Buy BlackCoin section should be above the fold and should be one of the first elements the visitor sees when visiting the homepage. When people read our press release they are going to visit BlackCoin.co, and they might want to buy a few BlackCoins. We have to make it easy as possible for them to get their hands on BlackCoin.

Unfortunately for the average person not familiar with crypto-currencies, using an exchange to buy coins is a daunting task. First you have to convert Fiat to BTC or some other crypto-currency, and then send that currency to an exchange, and then trade that currency for BlackCoin. The average person will never be able to do that. We need a service like CoinBase that will make it easy for the "grandma" investor to be able to buy BlackCoins without the extra steps. We as a community need to come up with a solution for that in the near future.

Whilst it would be amazing I think realistically a Coinbase type service coming on board this early is unlikely. Remember the big problem with running a fiat exchange is regulation (compliance on a day to day basis and then the cost of having the relevant licenses). So I can't see someone here setting up a service like this for Blackcoin from scratch either.

Instead I think we should focus on the simple easy things, such as making blackcoin.co as user friendly as possible and also as you say prominently directing visitors towards an exchange.

The best route into Blackcoin is probably still by buying Bitcoins. Perhaps we could even have on blackcoin.co the steps eg buy 1 bitcoin at coinbase at this link, then sign up for free at mintpal and place a buy order for 1btc worth of blackcoins.

I agree 100%. However, services like Coinbase are not going to be able to last long if they do not branch out to other coins. In regards to BlackCoin, it is hard to tell an "old school" investor he/she should buy BlackCoins and try to walk them through the current process. For us it easy, for the non techie it is nearly impossible.

Prelude.io has fiat/bc and btc/bc, they're pursuing full finCEN compliance and are registered in Wyoming. A Coinbase type service might not be as far away as you guys think. Moolah will be putting out ATMs soon as well, so if we have enough volume on Prelude, it's likely we'll be on their ATMs as well.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

Does anyone know why BlackCoinPool only shows half of my hashrate? I mine with about 590 Kh/s, and it only shows about 270 kh/s.

What causes this? How to fix it?

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:33:14 PM

How many BC's will the multipool pay per MH approximitely?
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:34:10 PM

How many BC's will the multipool pay per MH approximitely?

About 80 at the current price I think.
takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:35:38 PM

Does anyone know why BlackCoinPool only shows half of my hashrate? I mine with about 590 Kh/s, and it only shows about 270 kh/s.

What causes this? How to fix it?

Give it some time to stabilise. It should be closer to cgminer's "WU" value instead of your raw hashrate, as far as I know.

Thanks futile!
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:39:47 PM

Prelude.io has fiat/bc and btc/bc, they're pursuing full finCEN compliance and are registered in Wyoming. A Coinbase type service might not be as far away as you guys think. Moolah will be putting out ATMs soon as well, so if we have enough volume on Prelude, it's likely we'll be on their ATMs as well.

I did just use http://www.virwox.com successfully. You have to buy some linden dollars, which fast transfer to bitcoin. You get the current rate then it takes 48hrs (seems long) to get to you for a new customer. It's not fast to receive your coin, there's the normal fee but it felt fast and safe. They have different fiat options.
Prelude could be great. But the options are really tricky and limited for people.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:40:54 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 11:56:03 PM by Ziploc

Hi, about a week ago, I had some help via a couple (JamesR1 and XbladeX) of members here with some issues I was having setting up my config files. I know that this will probable seem very simple to most of you, but I am having a nightmare getting my head around it. With BlackFriday looming around the corner, I would like to get myself up and running if possible.

Original enquiry:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5896117#msg5896117

I have entered my BC Address via My Miner over at Blackcoin Pool.com

Here is my sgminer.conf file text:

Code:
{
{
"user" : "MyBCAddress",
"pass" : "xxxxxxxxxxx"

}
]
"intensity" : "13",
"thread-concurrency" : "24000",
}

Here is the text contained within the Launch - Scrypt.bat file:

Code:
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer

I then double click on Launch - Scrypt.bat that is in the sgminer-4.1.153-v2 that I downloaded from sgminerwindows.com, but always get this error message?

https://i.imgur.com/isH2xXF.jpg

All the files that are contained within the sgminer that I downloaded are these:

https://i.imgur.com/ZRpHa23.jpg

My card is a AMD Radeon Sapphire HD 7870

Can someone let me know what or where I am going wrong as I have been trying many different settings this evening, but nothing seems to work.
I recommend you use GUIMiner-Scrypt..it's much easier to set-up

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150331.0

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:41:08 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 11:52:33 PM by IconicExpert

We need a service like CoinBase that will make it easy for the "grandma" investor to be able to buy BlackCoins without the extra steps. We as a community need to come up with a solution for that in the near future.

Why would "Grandma" want to exchange fiat for blackcoin to buy things she could buy with fiat in the first place ?

Let's not kid ourselves here, if you're trying to target Grandma or even average Joe then you're targeting the wrong demographic because using anything but fiat would be an inconvenience to them and they will not appreciate the value of crypto currency over the current shackles of fiat.

To make crypto's successful we need to bring in more people from the tech world first to pioneer these currencies before we get the general populace on board, if we had it so kids badgering their parents couldn't buy the latest games or technology without having crypto's to buy them with then it would essentially go a hell of a long way to breaking free from fiat which is the core ethos of crypto's.

Target indie developers, bring those people on board because they are the future for the ever expanding tech world and technology is the future

Did you read what I wrote? There are two uses for crypto-currencies.

1.) People use them to invest.
2.) People use them to buy things.

I am an investor but I also happen to be a techie. I have many Wall Street friends who would be thrilled with a 1000%+ ROI in less than seven weeks. However, trying to explain how to buy BlackCoin is a task. Yes it would be great to be able to buy real things with BlackCoin, but we cannot forget that what also keeps any currency relevant are the investors. That is also true for Fiat currencies (Forex)

The problem with the crypto-currency community is the majority of the community thinks we should focus on the tech world first. That is just a very small % of the population. For any crypto-currency to succeed it will have to be Grandma proof.  As big as Bitcoin is, if you still ask the average individual about Bitcoin they would not have a clue what you were talking about. And when you introduce someone new to Bitcoin the learning curve is too much for most people. That needs to change....
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:54:36 PM

I am an investor but I also happen to be a techie. I have many Wall Street friends who would be thrilled with a 1000%+ ROI in less than seven weeks. However, trying to explain how to buy BlackCoin is a task. Yes it would be great to be able to buy real things with BlackCoin, but we cannot forget that what also keeps any currency relevant are the investors. That is also true for Fiat currencies (Forex)

So essentially you're doing all this so you can get people to pump the price then dump for 1000% ROI

What keeps any currency relevant is daily trading at a stable level, it's why fiat is so successful and so hard to break away from because I know that I can buy a Mars bar for 40p and will likely be able to buy another in 6 months time for 40p. The same cannot be said for crypto's just in a month BC has gone from 2k to 500 to 4k to 8k to 4k to 5k to 6k. For any of these coins to be taken seriously we need long term stability and people coming in for 1000% ROI are not the people we want to make these coins successful because they're just going to create even greater instability with their initial pump and eventual dump.

When we can back our crypto's against real world items be it niche gadgets or indie games or something completely out of the box in order to have stability then we can start attracting the general populace because as long as our crypto's are backed against fiat they're never going to stable or taken seriously

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:54:55 PM

Hi, about a week ago, I had some help via a couple (JamesR1 and XbladeX) of members here with some issues I was having setting up my config files. I know that this will probable seem very simple to most of you, but I am having a nightmare getting my head around it. With BlackFriday looming around the corner, I would like to get myself up and running if possible.

Original enquiry:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5896117#msg5896117

I have entered my BC Address via My Miner over at Blackcoin Pool.com

Here is my sgminer.conf file text:

Code:
{
{
"user" : "MyBCAddress",
"pass" : "xxxxxxxxxxx"

}
]
"intensity" : "13",
"thread-concurrency" : "24000",
}

Here is the text contained within the Launch - Scrypt.bat file:

Code:
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer

I then double click on Launch - Scrypt.bat that is in the sgminer-4.1.153-v2 that I downloaded from sgminerwindows.com, but always get this error message?

https://i.imgur.com/isH2xXF.jpg

All the files that are contained within the sgminer that I downloaded are these:

https://i.imgur.com/ZRpHa23.jpg

My card is a AMD Radeon Sapphire HD 7870

Can someone let me know what or where I am going wrong as I have been trying many different settings this evening, but nothing seems to work.
I recommend you use GUIMiner-Scrypt..it's much easier to set-up

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150331.0

Done. Kh/s now up to 268Kh/s (approx) with I: 13

https://i.imgur.com/gtqbxQl.jpg

Temps @ 78 - 80c. Is this just due to intensity? Can I allow:

Code:

Or not really?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

I did just use http://www.virwox.com successfully. You have to buy some linden dollars, which fast transfer to bitcoin. You get the current rate then it takes 48hrs (seems long) to get to you for a new customer. It's not fast to receive your coin, there's the normal fee but it felt fast and safe. They have different fiat options.
Prelude could be great. But the options are really tricky and limited for people.

Ehh I used virwox too for a try, but found it real bad, you pay transactions fee for everything, plus due to conversion rates they did not sell all my lindens for BTC and did not use all my $ to buy linden.

So there is still like 10 euro cents left there plus some linden.

I used Localbitcoins before, and it also takes a day, and you can enjoy wat better rates.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:12:45 AM

In the meantime- a betting.

24hr high is:

> 7000 satoshi
send bets to: BQBDLAkn1JbjBdCHodk8CHMWNsifuqAFgf

< 7000 satoshi
send bets to: BRhTsxk3mPBCEpJvshhFwEPexi7kZYFdPG

Send me PM with your name/ address if you bet!

The "score" will be taken from Mintpal at midnight GMT.

Payout will be (total BC received * your BC sent / total winning BC sent). Losses will not see any BC back. Wins will see their BC back + percentage Smiley

Midnight GMT:
Alright- we received 4 bets:

> 7000 satoshi
50 BC from "the 50 BC guy"

< 7000 satoshi:
100 BC from TheGentleman
100 BC from Foaman
500 BC from ColinFX

The end result:
24 Hour High: 0.00006779

Congratulations on the < 7000 betters. 50 BC will be divided amongst them, based on betting proportion.

Have a good day Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 12:41:33 AM by IconicExpert

So essentially you're doing all this so you can get people to pump the price then dump for 1000% ROI

What keeps any currency relevant is daily trading at a stable level, it's why fiat is so successful and so hard to break away from because I know that I can buy a Mars bar for 40p and will likely be able to buy another in 6 months time for 40p. The same cannot be said for crypto's just in a month BC has gone from 2k to 500 to 4k to 8k to 4k to 5k to 6k. For any of these coins to be taken seriously we need long term stability and people coming in for 1000% ROI are not the people we want to make these coins successful because they're just going to create even greater instability with their initial pump and eventual dump.

When we can back our crypto's against real world items be it niche gadgets or indie games or something completely out of the box in order to have stability then we can start attracting the general populace because as long as our crypto's are backed against fiat they're never going to stable or taken seriously

Please do not assume what my intentions are. Just because someone invest in a currency or stock and reach a 1000% ROI doesn't mean they will automatically dump. Also, you are naive if you think BlackCoin wouldn't be where it is without investors pumping and unfortunately dumping. The value of any crypto-currency would not increase if people are not actively buying, selling, and occasionally dumping. Who do you think is spending 30+ BTC at a time buying coins? I assure you it is not some 16 year old in his mother's basement. So if you do not like pumps and dumps I suggest you find another hobby. Because once hedge fund managers shift their focus to crypto-currencies, you will wish you could go back to these days.

BTW: Yes I am trying to pump the value of BlackCoin, but it is NOT to dump the coin. Most people here are trying to pump the value of the BlackCoin. What do you think the purpose of the multipool is for?
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:17:09 AM

Virwox will work to get from dollars into cryptos, using paypal or credit card, but you will pay a high price in fees and have to deal with multiple exchanges to get BC.

coinbase and localbitcoins are great services to get your dollars into bitcoins and usually can get you bitcoins the same day, but then you will need to move them to an exchange to get BC...

Prelude.Io will allow you to buy directly with dollars, but you have to be verified and you need to make a bank wire transfer or go to a wells fargo bank and deposit to their account.  also you will find not a lot of volume there so you will probably pay a high price if you can even buy the amount you are looking for. (Please people consider buying and selling even small amounts of BC on prelude.io to help with this! More volume trading there will also encourage them to add BC to their other services including payment services and coming soon ATMs)

all of these options make BC adoption a bit difficult for the average person who is not already versed in cryptos.  

This is what we as a community need to work on, and it is not an easy problem because of financial regulations, but one we will have to face at some point if we want BC to continue to grow and someday rival BTC.  
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:19:45 AM

In the meantime- a betting.

24hr high is:

> 7000 satoshi
send bets to: BQBDLAkn1JbjBdCHodk8CHMWNsifuqAFgf

< 7000 satoshi
send bets to: BRhTsxk3mPBCEpJvshhFwEPexi7kZYFdPG

Send me PM with your name/ address if you bet!

The "score" will be taken from Mintpal at midnight GMT.

Payout will be (total BC received * your BC sent / total winning BC sent). Losses will not see any BC back. Wins will see their BC back + percentage Smiley

Midnight GMT:
Alright- we received 4 bets:

> 7000 satoshi
50 BC from "the 50 BC guy"

< 7000 satoshi:
100 BC from TheGentleman
100 BC from Foaman
500 BC from ColinFX

The end result:
24 Hour High: 0.00006779

Congratulations on the < 7000 betters. 50 BC will be divided amongst them, based on betting proportion.

Have a good day Smiley

Holy crap, don't spend it all at once! Lambo or Porsche? Hard decision.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:21:23 AM

Yeah I would love to use Moolah, but as I'm in Europe I cannot buy trough fiat as it's USA banks only Wink
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:40:51 AM

A localbc is probably more feasible then trying to exchange cash

So 365 BC should more or less give another 1 coin per day per wallet

No, it's 1/365% per day so 365 coins = 365*0.000027397 = 0.01 coin per day

That figures, my maths is bad  Shocked

you also get the transaction fees Smiley

JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

Well, I'm just saying its a reasonable option. It's good to see some perspective and comparisons on it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: