Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:52:33 AM

Man every coin with big minus!  Shocked
Except BC stays strong!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dominikf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:14:10 AM

Does the miner stats page work for you guys on blackcoinpool? I'm gettings error 504 gateway time-out...
emmanuel322

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:15:48 AM

Man every coin with big minus!  Shocked
Except BC stays strong!  Smiley

The price of BC is tough like a stone!  Grin Grin
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:43:23 AM

Yes!  Lets rent all available mining rigs on betarigs.com and point them all to the blackcoinpool.com  GO FOR IT!

How are you gonna do this. Can I just rent a rig and point it to the multipool site or do I have to enter any complicated configs and stuff? Is there a tutorial for non-techies? I suppose we are mining scrypt-only at the multipool right?
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:01:47 AM

Yes!  Lets rent all available mining rigs on betarigs.com and point them all to the blackcoinpool.com  GO FOR IT!

How are you gonna do this. Can I just rent a rig and point it to the multipool site or do I have to enter any complicated configs and stuff? Is there a tutorial for non-techies? I suppose we are mining scrypt-only at the multipool right?

You rig and you point to:

stratum+tcp://www.blackcoinpool.com:3333
address <your bc address>
password <your password>

Its super easy via betarigs Smiley

1 day remaining... =D

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mikenz

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:06:43 AM

It says

After registering your rig on the website, you will be asked to add a pool to your miner software, for example:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://eu.betarigs.com:3333 -u <betarigs_worker_identifier> -p x -o <your_usual_pool> -u <user> -p <pass> ...

That will put the Betarigs "pool" in first priority position, and your usual pool in second position. So:

Your rig is not rented: The Betarigs "pool" is inactive and your miner mine your usual pool.
    Your rig is rented: The Betarigs "pool" becomes active and your miner mine it. Behind the scenes, Betarigs will redirect the miner to the pool chosen by the renter.

So I have to set up cgminer on my computer and let my computer run -  doesnt that actually mean I am mining myself!?
mikenz

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:14:12 AM

thanks guys  Smiley
ski92

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:35:51 AM

Wonder if anyone can help, I recently added a 280x to my mining rig, and it hogs 100% of the cpu with cgminer!!
Im now just trying to get to the 280x to work on its own, re-done the drivers but no success Sad anyone had similar?

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Nurka

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:38:05 AM

It says

After registering your rig on the website, you will be asked to add a pool to your miner software, for example:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://eu.betarigs.com:3333 -u <betarigs_worker_identifier> -p x -o <your_usual_pool> -u <user> -p <pass> ...

That will put the Betarigs "pool" in first priority position, and your usual pool in second position. So:

Your rig is not rented: The Betarigs "pool" is inactive and your miner mine your usual pool.
    Your rig is rented: The Betarigs "pool" becomes active and your miner mine it. Behind the scenes, Betarigs will redirect the miner to the pool chosen by the renter.

So I have to set up cgminer on my computer and let my computer run -  doesnt that actually mean I am mining myself!?

This is if you want to sell your own mining capacity at betarigs, as a seller.
ubba

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:39:37 AM

Wonder if anyone can help, I recently added a 280x to my mining rig, and it hogs 100% of the cpu with cgminer!!
Im now just trying to get to the 280x to work on its own, re-done the drivers but no success Sad anyone had similar?

Do you have one or more GPU?
What version of cgminer do you use?
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:52:16 AM

I think this period of stability is about to come to an end - we are either gonna shoot up towards 8000 or back to 5000. My money is on shooting up!

Those fake sell walls will disappear as soon as we get to them - even better if someone could take a 3 or 4 BTC chunk out of its ass and rob the whale before he can get it down Tongue
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:01:38 AM

I think this period of stability is about to come to an end - we are either gonna shoot up towards 8000 or back to 5000. My money is on shooting up!

China news let people get greedy and crazy: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/223b4b/breaking_huobi_to_stop_3rd_party_payment_processor/

It is very hard to interpret the fluctuation of the BC price as a property of BC right now. I'd wait for the BTC to calm down to make mid-term predictions about the price of BC. The only thing I am confident about is that the multipool did a great job and that it really improved the stability of the price.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

Attention Devs

Earlier I sent a PM to Rat4 to no avail, so I will post here as well. Thank you for making the changes to the BlackCoin.co homepage so quickly. Moving the "Buy Blackcoin" section up to the top of the page will help first time visitors just learning about BlackCoin.

I have one more request I hope you can implement before next Wednesday. Our press release will target North America and select European countries. Our release will go to some of the top financial websites, and their readers are interested in investment opportunities. Unfortunately these readers have short attention spans and if the information isn't right in front of them they can get distracted very easy. Can we have a real time ticker on the front page that gives the value of BC in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and AUD?

AAaaaand it's fixed Smiley

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Wink

(huge thanks to maarx for fixing this)

Once again great job!!! I think it is fine the way it is. Anyone who has ever traded stocks/forex should clearly understand. I think you should consider removing SAT for either CAD or AUD. I purposely left out BTC when I suggested adding the prices for a reason. BlackCoin was developed to be the better coin, and whether we say it publicly or not we think BlackCoin is better than Bitcoin. I think we as a community want BlackCoin to become independent from Bitcoin. Just because something was developed first, or because more people use it doesn't mean it is better. So why if most of us here think BlackCoin is better, why do we need to display how much BlackCoin is worth in BTC/SAT?

I read the first draft of our press release and it focuses on the differences between BlackCoin and Bitcoin, and why BlackCoin is better. As Bitcoin prices keep dropping people are going to want to invest in another coin, and why can't it be BlackCoin?

Also, we keep having these debates between BlackCoin and Mintcoin, and I honestly do not know why. Every time one of us respond to a "Mint is better" post, we are giving Mint undeserved attention. When you are a boxer and you are hungry for the title, you do not keep fighting the boxer that you have already beaten, you go after the champion. We have already "beaten" Mint and we as a community need to focus on the Champion (Bitcoin). As a community can we pledge to ignore Mintcoin posts in this thread?
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:26:41 AM

If we can take a 10BTC chunk out of this whale at 6800 (keeps removing then re adding his order) then we have a clear path up to 7500 Smiley

The guy is desperate - he is placing lots of small sell orders to try and convince you there is lots of sell pressure, he is placing massive walls and then quickly removing them when people start buying them up - this is good. We need to absolutely cripple this guys BC reserves - he has manipulated the market and kept BC down for two weeks now - those coins need to be in the hands of 50 individuals instead of one asshole.
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

Attention Devs

Earlier I sent a PM to Rat4 to no avail, so I will post here as well. Thank you for making the changes to the BlackCoin.co homepage so quickly. Moving the "Buy Blackcoin" section up to the top of the page will help first time visitors just learning about BlackCoin.

I have one more request I hope you can implement before next Wednesday. Our press release will target North America and select European countries. Our release will go to some of the top financial websites, and their readers are interested in investment opportunities. Unfortunately these readers have short attention spans and if the information isn't right in front of them they can get distracted very easy. Can we have a real time ticker on the front page that gives the value of BC in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and AUD?

AAaaaand it's fixed Smiley

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Wink

(huge thanks to maarx for fixing this)

Once again great job!!! I think it is fine the way it is. Anyone who has ever traded stocks/forex should clearly understand. I think you should consider removing SAT for either CAD or AUD. I purposely left out BTC when I suggested adding the prices for a reason. BlackCoin was developed to be the better coin, and whether we say it publicly or not we think BlackCoin is better than Bitcoin. I think we as a community want BlackCoin to become independent from Bitcoin. Just because something was developed first, or because more people use it doesn't mean it is better. So why if most of us here think BlackCoin is better, why do we need to display how much BlackCoin is worth in BTC/SAT?

I read the first draft of our press release and it focuses on the differences between BlackCoin and Bitcoin, and why BlackCoin is better. As Bitcoin prices keep dropping people are going to want to invest in another coin, and why can't it be BlackCoin?

Also, we keep having these debates between BlackCoin and Mintcoin, and I honestly do not know why. Every time one of us respond to a "Mint is better" post, we are giving Mint undeserved attention. When you are a boxer and you are hungry for the title, you do not keep fighting the boxer that you have already beaten, you go after the champion. We have already "beaten" Mint and we as a community need to focus on the Champion (Bitcoin). As a community can we pledge to ignore Mintcoin posts in this thread?

agree +1
zeta93

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:41:45 AM

If we can take a 10BTC chunk out of this whale at 6800 (keeps removing then re adding his order) then we have a clear path up to 7500 Smiley

The guy is desperate - he is placing lots of small sell orders to try and convince you there is lots of sell pressure, he is placing massive walls and then quickly removing them when people start buying them up - this is good. We need to absolutely cripple this guys BC reserves - he has manipulated the market and kept BC down for two weeks now - those coins need to be in the hands of 50 individuals instead of one asshole.

there is 8.5 Btc at 6900 sat
free market decide where the price will go
even pushing the price up is a wrong action
i think, after BlackCoin Friday and before the press release the price will go down, isn't true?
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:43:11 AM

i think, after BlackCoin Friday and before the press release the price will go down, isn't true?

Your point is well-taken, however I'd emphasize/factor in a couple important considerations:

1. It's getting harder and harder to sink BC very far with big off-loads and still be able to recover below or even at-cost.
2. Each time BC 'fails to fail', it brings confidence to buyers, including new buyers, that their downside risk is limited and it's safe to buy.
3. Some of the big sells that temporarily slow the upward rise of our floor are BENEVOLENT, both in effect and in intent. They unload enough to keep progress steady rather than in violent, unstable spikes, and one can surmise these same people (mostly, at this point) will move swiftly to the buy-side. People don't want to be left behind.

This is precisely the trading dynamic that occurred in Bitcoin, most notably in the critical rise from $120's through the then historic prior high of 265-ish. After that all hell broke loose, the Chinese went insane, etc., etc.

ps It's 'Black Friday', not 'Blackcoin Friday'.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
ski92

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

Do you have one or more GPU?
What version of cgminer do you use?
yep i have a few 7970's and a 6990, just trying to get the 280x to work on its own.
updated to cgminer 3.7.2 last nite but still the same Sad.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
zeta93

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:54:36 AM

Your point is well-taken, however I'd emphasize/factor in a couple important considerations:

1. It's getting harder and harder to sink BC very far with big off-loads and still be able to recover below or even at-cost.
2. Each time BC 'fails to fail', it brings confidence to buyers, including new buyers, that their downside risk is limited and it's safe to buy.
3. Some of the big sells that temporarily slow the upward rise of our floor are BENEVOLENT, both in effect and in intent. They unload enough to keep progress steady rather than in violent, unstable spikes, and one can surmise these same people (mostly, at this point) will move swiftly to the buy-side. People don't want to be left behind.

This is precisely the trading dynamic that occurred in Bitcoin, most notably in the critical rise from $120's through the then historic prior high of 265-ish. After that all hell broke loose, the Chinese went insane, etc., etc.

i mean we should be honest with our declaration about the price and don't manipulating BC holders or buyers, so we can gain more trust, i like this community and to succeed we should be honest.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:58:44 AM

i mean we should be honest with our declaration about the price and don't manipulating BC holders or buyers, so we can gain more trust, i like this community and to succeed we should be honest.

Most of us are not in the business of price-manipulating. There are a few big fish out there who do it, or try to, and can't be stopped as it is their livelihood. Fine.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: