Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 [714] 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509696 times)
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:31:45 PM

the right one is great :-)

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:38:30 PM

Im making some buttons with a flat back, because of the flat back you can glue, stick, put them anywhere. And it just looks like a coin too.

Which one? Cant decide. Sorry for bad quality, only had low-ress images.

no.1

I agree. No.1...
the left foto
I'm for the right it gives him more prestige :-)

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Lokken86

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:41:21 PM

With most other coins dropping, if BC were to start a rise instead of steady as she goes, it truly would be domination.
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:42:10 PM

black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before in the BC market, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not quickly retreated to 7000 after reaching 9000+, which has happened multiple times before.

Now sir tell me how wasn't the promotion, hype, or press release a success???

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

EDIT: I want to make it clear I am not demanding donations. I could care less if you donated. But I am pointing out if anyone didn't follow through it was you.

1. I'm glad you used some of the money towards the press release. The unaccountable way you did it is still irresponsible. You should have definitely given more information and used escrow.
2. Correlation does not equal causation. Also, you said there would be serious investors involved on Wednesday. There is absolutely no indication that is true in any manner.
3. If I tell people that I'm going to do a press release about gold and then the price for gold goes up (barely 15% and temporarily) does that mean it was because of my announcement? Absolutely not.
4. If you could link me to Bitcoin's tweet I would be much obliged.
5. Once again, correlation does not equal causation. You have no proof of any "Wall Street investors" doing aything. That's not to mention that to actual investors, the equivalent of $15,000 is not exactly earth shattering.
6. Correct, BlackCoin has strong fundamentals and is on an upward trend. This rubber-banding pattern has been happening since before your decelerations. It's been consistent. Look at the charts.

Well, sir, I will tell you. The promotion was, in reality, an expensive and poorly written ad that isn't visible to people not specifically looking for it. There was no WSJ piece written about it. It wasn't visible on Yahoo unless you went to the direct link. It sounds like a blatant ad to any smart reader. The hype was a pack of exaggerations as well. There were no "investors", there was no huge price jump, there was no real news coverage. Once again, the press release didn't do anything, reach anybody, or prove anything. Anybody with half a grand can get the same sort of release.

I said I would donate if the goal wasn't met when the release went out. The goal was me before that point.

Don't get me wrong, an actual media push is a great idea. However, it should be run in a transparent manner. What really irks me is your egotistical declarations. It seems like you fancy yourself as some sort of PR god that breathed value into BlackCoin. You didn't. Quiet working people like the developer (rat4), the community manager (Soepkip), and multipool developers, have given this coin real value. They shut up and put up until they have actual, quantifiable results. Soepkip's announcement about Coinkite was great. He didn't spend half of it grandstanding about his important ( and actual) role.

So please, feel free to run ads, contribute, and comment. Just don't act like you're God's gift to this community.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:42:50 PM

Im making some buttons with a flat back, because of the flat back you can glue, stick, put them anywhere. And it just looks like a coin too.

no.1

I agree. No.1...
the left foto
I'm for the right it gives him more prestige :-)

I like the left one. Black is more nice than gold.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:43:20 PM

Does this mean we are included in the lovecrypto thing since you can no longer vote?
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:44:33 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 08:01:21 PM by johnngbluntzky

Tomorrow for "Blackfriday" I will be posting pics and taking pre-orders. I am taking pre-orders because this is the first run of the product and I have no clue how much demand there will be. I do not want to under manufacture or over manufacture since there is considerable cost involved. Production time is approximately 2 weeks and I will be shipping immediately upon receipt of the product. The card will cost $19.99 (BC of course) and that includes free shipping worldwide. So if you live on a private island I will still ship it to you for free :-). The first batch created will be also branded with "Special Edition" and other cool goodies I do not want to mention just yet. Some of the proceeds from each sale will go to the dev team and back into this community to fund other projects. A website is currently being developed for the card and once we are live I will be doing a promotional campaign promoting BC and the card!!![/size]

... sweet. if there is still space, i would like to be added to the test run for the 1st run of BC Card Wallets. You are a freight train of projects man.

edit; i'll be here for the pre-order details.

ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

I like the black coin  Wink BLK should be BLK

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 06:51:40 PM

Right one. It just looks more stylish to me, but I might have to see the final product and a different angle to know for sure.

The Left one has more focus on the B, which might be better for promotion. But I like the Right one more.  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:56:35 PM

I Love 300 AND BC! This is my Desktop Wallpaper!  Cheesy
who made this one? can you make more?
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:03:59 PM

Does this mean we are included in the lovecrypto thing since you can no longer vote?
Hi, just as an update about the lovecrypto "voting". Kassado tried to extort more btc out of the bc community and when he didnt get any, he removed bc listing completely.

So mintcoin is back up as number 1 Smiley

But, just as a heads up. He is only out for your btc and he said that he doesnt care if i call him out as the scammer he truly is.
I just saw this in the Mintcoin thread  Undecided

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

Hi, just as an update about the lovecrypto "voting". Kassado tried to extort more btc out of the bc community and when he didnt get any, he removed bc listing completely.

But, just as a heads up. He is only out for your btc and he said that he doesnt care if i call him out as the scammer he truly is.

yep, good thing BC didn't send him anything. Not like that site gets a lot of traffic anyway. Good riddance !

btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:26:41 PM

Cashing out some quarks and peercoins for BLK  Cool

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Cool

BlackCoin, the Dark Side of cryptocurrency.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

What a ass <kassado> from lovecrypto.com
http://pastebin.com/tT1Kd9Uc
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 07:36:05 PM

I Love 300 AND BC! This is my Desktop Wallpaper!  Cheesy
who made this one? can you make more?
Omg Smiley I saw that image edited so many times Cheesy

just each time shields are different Cheesy and main text changes Tongue

hehe Smiley

Cheers!
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:49:09 PM

yep, good thing BC didn't send him anything. Not like that site gets a lot of traffic anyway. Good riddance !
lol what a dick
socrates2100

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Hello, I am new to crypto and heard a lot about blackcoin. It seems interesting.

Could you please explain what is special about blackcoin? Why is the value growing so much and what are some important objectives blackcoin is trying to achieve?

Thanks.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:57:56 PM

A Few Announcements!!!

1.) First I want to thank everyone who supported Blackout Wednesday! Our press release was read over 100,000 times on over 111 sites: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22BlackCoin%20Popularity%20%26%20Value%20Soars%20Due%20to%20Revolutionary%22

2.) As everyone here might already know BlackCoin is being added to CoinKite! They have a debit card that can be branded and used at their shops. SoepKip notified me a few days ago about the news and a decision was made I will not longer produce a separate Visa card. We do not want to cause confusion in the marketplace, and we also do not want to incite unnecessary competition amongst ourselves. Instead, I have decided to support the CoinKite project and use my resources in helping that partnership grow.

3.) As I previously announced I will be using my own resources to quickly build a network and infrastructure around BlackCoin. I wholeheartedly disagree this coin or community should take baby steps. We need more talented people who are willing to help in any way they can to help this community grow.

4.) Finally... Today I would like to announce the BlackCoin Card Wallet. As some of you know I am software and product developer, and since CoinKite will eventually supply our debit cards, I wanted to shift focus and  create something special for the community. I contacted rat4 and Soepkip about a portable BC wallet the size of a credit card. The dev team liked the idea so I began immediately making it happen.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Tomorrow for "Blackfriday" I will be posting pics and taking pre-orders. I am taking pre-orders because this is the first run of the product and I have no clue how much demand there will be. I do not want to under manufacture or over manufacture since there is considerable cost involved. Production time is approximately 2 weeks and I will be shipping immediately upon receipt of the product. The card will cost $19.99 (BC of course) and that includes free shipping worldwide. So if you live on a private island I will still ship it to you for free :-). The first batch created will be also branded with "Special Edition" and other cool goodies I do not want to mention just yet. Some of the proceeds from each sale will go to the dev team and back into this community to fund other projects. A website is currently being developed for the card and once we are live I will be doing a promotional campaign promoting BC and the card!!!

I'm in, can you take USD direct in case anyone like myself doesn't have a lot of BC out of the box right now?

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:03:06 PM

What a ass <kassado> from lovecrypto.com
http://pastebin.com/tT1Kd9Uc

KASSADO if you read this YOU ARE PATHETIC!!/b]

BUM ASS

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:04:57 PM

black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before in the BC market, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not quickly retreated to 7000 after reaching 9000+, which has happened multiple times before.

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

EDIT: I want to make it clear I am not demanding donations. I could care less if you donated. But I am pointing out if anyone didn't follow through it was you.

1. I'm glad you used some of the money towards the press release. The unaccountable way you did it is still irresponsible. You should have definitely given more information and used escrow.
2. Correlation does not equal causation. Also, you said there would be serious investors involved on Wednesday. There is absolutely no indication that is true in any manner.
3. If I tell people that I'm going to do a press release about gold and then the price for gold goes up (barely 15% and temporarily) does that mean it was because of my announcement? Absolutely not.
4. If you could link me to Bitcoin's tweet I would be much obliged.
5. Once again, correlation does not equal causation. You have no proof of any "Wall Street investors" doing aything. That's not to mention that to actual investors, the equivalent of $15,000 is not exactly earth shattering.
6. Correct, BlackCoin has strong fundamentals and is on an upward trend. This rubber-banding pattern has been happening since before your decelerations. It's been consistent. Look at the charts.

Well, sir, I will tell you. The promotion was, in reality, an expensive and poorly written ad that isn't visible to people not specifically looking for it. There was no WSJ piece written about it. It wasn't visible on Yahoo unless you went to the direct link. It sounds like a blatant ad to any smart reader. The hype was a pack of exaggerations as well. There were no "investors", there was no huge price jump, there was no real news coverage. Once again, the press release didn't do anything, reach anybody, or prove anything. Anybody with half a grand can get the same sort of release.

I said I would donate if the goal wasn't met when the release went out. The goal was me before that point.

Don't get me wrong, an actual media push is a great idea. However, it should be run in a transparent manner. What really irks me is your egotistical declarations. It seems like you fancy yourself as some sort of PR god that breathed value into BlackCoin. You didn't. Quiet working people like the developer (rat4), the community manager (Soepkip), and multipool developers, have given this coin real value. They shut up and put up until they have actual, quantifiable results. Soepkip's announcement about Coinkite was great. He didn't spend half of it grandstanding about his important ( and actual) role.

So please, feel free to run ads, contribute, and comment. Just don't act like you're God's gift to this community.

+10

+100 - we are all here, and will be holding each other accountable, as we all want this coin to succeed...
Pages: « 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 [714] 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: