Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:50:41 PM

Agreed specially in the market part Smiley.

Do you actually hold BC? I am not convinced you hold BC...

How can I prove it to you ? do you want remote access to my computer ?  Roll Eyes.

Again please read my post history if you have any doubt that I have been here since the beginning, what would I be doing here if I am not interested in this coin ?.
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

+1 I agree NO PUBLIc PUMP. BlackShield was cool. Antiwhale funds are cool so we can take whales by surprise... but a public pump is kind of stupid. If it happens I'm sure everyone here will be trying to sell into it. (Who benefits?) Please lets make the shield or we can all invest in a mining farm for the multipool or something.

My opinion is that any kind of market manipulation is bad, even the shield if it is public because it can also be manipulated and dumped into it.

The shield will not be visible! The multipool can hold the shield in reserve! This way it adds to support. Dumping will be impossible without dropping the small sell orders.

If it is not visible then it is ok, but I read in the ann from the pool that they were going to make it visible for everyone to see where it is.
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:53:18 PM

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS ANYWAY, EITHER YOUR IN OR YOUR OUT !

I pumped mazacoin the last week of march go check my posts, since this is no mazacoin we are going to do this together, i messaged some big cryptotraders and they are in

SOME WARM UP MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE

PUMP IT UP

100K YES WE CAN

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:53:59 PM

I said I woud not post here again but exceptional circumstances lead to exceptional measures (cross-posted on the Cynosure thread).

You boast yourself as a great community? So prove it: ask vehemently two of your community members, mr_random and alphaminer21, to stop harassing the mintcoin community.

We sticked by our word and the gentleman's agreement we agreed upon some weeks ago: no mintcoiners trolling/fudding/bashing on blackcoin thread anymore. No we ask you to remember your part of this commitment and to act as a community.

Thank you.

People can read my only post in the Mintcoin thread today here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg6359013#msg6359013

Dramatic much lol.

You guys were fudding this topic 10 times more than we ever did in yours. Now MINT is on it's last legs you want to be best friends. Sorry pal, best friend status went to doge.  Cool

lol... I agree I am not really in the mood to sing kumbaya with the MintCoin community. They spread FUD about BlackCoin for weeks until we steamrolled over them and left them in the dust. However, if they all want to collectively dump their Mint and trade it in for BC I am okay with that Smiley
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

By changing our Profile pictures and Banners (e.g. FB banner) into Blackcoin logo and banners. There are many different banners now so enough choice ;-)

hehe done that more then a month ago!  Grin

Great, keep it that way  Smiley Yeah, some of us already did it, now the rest of us.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:56:31 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/BC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

FIXED

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

+1000 Just buy,hold and let the devs do their shit Smiley Make something useful for the community.It can be as little as small donation to some good cause.

Thank god for the development team

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:58:33 PM

I said I woud not post here again but exceptional circumstances lead to exceptional measures (cross-posted on the Cynosure thread).

You boast yourself as a great community? So prove it: ask vehemently two of your community members, mr_random and alphaminer21, to stop harassing the mintcoin community.

We sticked by our word and the gentleman's agreement we agreed upon some weeks ago: no mintcoiners trolling/fudding/bashing on blackcoin thread anymore. No we ask you to remember your part of this commitment and to act as a community.

Thank you.

People can read my only post in the Mintcoin thread today here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg6359013#msg6359013

Dramatic much lol.

You guys were fudding this topic 10 times more than we ever did in yours. Now MINT is on it's last legs you want to be best friends. Sorry pal, best friend status went to doge.  Cool

lol... I agree I am not really in the mood to sing kumbaya with the MintCoin community. They spread FUD about BlackCoin for weeks until we steamrolled over them and left them in the dust. However, if they all want to collectively dump their Mint and trade it in for BC I am okay with that Smiley

This is not about the past. This is about the present.
IconicExpert: some restraint is expected from someone representing a community as you are.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:59:37 PM

I pumped mazacoin the last week of march go check my posts, since this is no mazacoin we are going to do this together, i messaged some big cryptotraders and they are in
Must have been a giant success given the fact that MazaCoin hasn't made a significant move since around march 16.
Nice try though.

pippo

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:00:48 PM

What do you think about BC.
Can BC hit 100 Dollar 2014???

QORA|NEW CODE|QZypEij9Y3p7xw7bWmmc3d9HRpSZFbBcrC
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

Please don't implement blackshield.

It will disrupt the market forces, and create artificial prices.

i tend to agree. just buying at random times with the multipool is good enough.

Hi y'all,  new to register but have been lurking on the forums for a few months. The recent discussions have finally spurred me to get in on the discussio tho!

Just to play devil's advocate here a bit regarding the last posts but imo by saying "disrupt market forces" it sounds like you mean disrupting whales from creating panic with deliberately placed sell walls.

Imo it's as if whales (or coordinate p&d groups) who manipulate prices are just a normal part of the everyday crypto market but an effort to stop that is somehow unnatural. So instead of accepting thie manipulation as normal, the blackshield is fighting fire with fire. The whales who create fake sell walls are the ones creating artificial prices by causing panic, not the ones trying to stop em. If someone wanted to sell into blackshield's wall then would that then in fact be the true market value?
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:01:33 PM

Sorry pal, best friend status went to doge.  Cool

Subtuppel

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:01:57 PM

What do you think about BC.
Can BC hit 100 Dollar 2014???
it will, but only if you keep asking this twice on every page. better three times, in case no one answers within seconds.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

Must have been a giant success given the fact that MazaCoin hasn't made a significant move since around march 16.
Nice try though.

mazacoin was in the red and dead by around march 7th

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

Sorry pal, best friend status went to doge.  Cool

ahhahaha  Cheesy wunderbar!!

carl weathers is doge!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

Nice try though.

mazacoin was in the red and dead by around march 7th
the dump was finished around mid march, that was what i meant.
Regardless of which date we consider the end, Little Joe is talking bullshit.

MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:05:03 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, still 83 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

how long do you estimate the rio phase will take, before starting to mine bc ?

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
---- WOW----

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnhGlgCm4MU&feature=youtu.be&t=17m30s

Joe Rogan Experience #490 - Andreas Antonopoulos
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:08:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 08:29:13 PM by Cryptoolate

My first post but active in crypto for 6mths.  Took losses until I acquired BC at 1000 SAT.  Let me first start off by saying that the BC community is strong foundation that is passionate and resilient.  You rock (-useless trolls).

Which brings me to 3 points:

1) Trolls-There is no use for you here unless you are bringing positive and productive news to this forum.  Why do you feel the need to spread your trailer park Yahoo comments on here?  To feel special and warrant having an opinion?  I feel pity but giving you a response is bringing me and this community down to your level.  NOT HAPPENING!  Trust me when I tell you, if you were in a jail cell with me, you wouldn't be talking so much.  In time, your banning from this forum will come so you can change your tone by bringing ideas and innovation to this community or forever hold your peace.

2) Value-We need to stop with the questions about why, when, what if on the value of BC every other post.  This is Cryptocurrency, it is volatile.  "Should I invest?  Will it reach a $1?  Why the dump?"  If we had a crystal ball, we'd be sipping MaiTai's with umbrella's on a yacht and definitely not telling you how we did it because would you?  No, because then it's less for you and the end of the day, you are about you.  With that said, we are playing the field and like all trading assets, its a risk.  You need to do your due diligence and quantify if BC makes sense to you.  Bring something to the table and if you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.  Let this destined coin take it's course, it will come.  

3) Ideas-Although some of this has already been discussed, when I think of BC, I think of black credit cards, gambling, casinos, merchants.  As a seasoned corporate retail executive, I see intrinsic value in this in ECommerce.  What if Macys accepted BitCoin?  What if Ebay accepted it as an avenue to bypass PayPal?  What if BC could be used as credits for let's say Hotel Resorts?  What if you purchased your next trip through Expedia using Crypto?  How about using the Limited Edition BC Wallet to scan at an Apple Store (the infrastructure is already in place when they scan with their Iphones)?  Apple just approved BTC trading app, Bitple.  Alliance anyone?  Anything and everything decentralized, tax-free, secure, and fast!  How about an Instagram page showing supporters (us) of BC holding up BC signs anywhere?  I mean anywhere!  Merchants, charity events, conferences, selfies, I don't care!  #Blackcoin  

We have a vast network with connections that could shape the outlook of BC and rather quickly, I think we need to stop worrying about immediate Satoshi's and think about Warren Buffet and Steve Jobs, people with dreams and a vision that became powerful and rich over time.  As many of you point out, long term sustainable growth.  I prefer waking up and seeing a few more BTC in my profile over the course of 10 years than these ridiculous PnD's.  

Let's continue to spit ideas and build around Iconic because over time, things will begin to gain traction.  Sorry for the lengthy post, this is no different from any pet, car, hobby forum.  We are here as a community, to help, bring ideas, to share laughs.

We will prevail

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: