Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509699 times)
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:50:56 AM

how about doing a PR week? the community could start to actively hype BC anywhere, in fb comments, writing in forums etc... just to bring BC to the attention of common people. i'm sure many of us are already doing that. but how about we orchestrate it a little bit better, like making a massive twitter campaign with #blackcoin or something? I for myself am running a technology blog and will do a story on blackcoin this week. Also people all over the world could try to push BC in their own language? we could set up blackcoin pages in many languages, or a blackcoin info center that covers many languages? We should all concentrate on promoting this coin, building more infra and stop caring about day traders. it really doesn't matter if the price goes up or down in the short run, cause we all know this coin is a winner and will be trading way above 1usd this year. let's make it happen.
could also be nice if there was a blackcoin prize pool that gives out BC for people who did something significant to further the blackcoin agenda (could also incl small prizes for small contributions, the point is to encourage propaganda work). this would encourage people to do more PR and build the BC infra. rome wasn't build in one day, and the reason all roads lead to rome was because they were build that way. so let's build the roads to blackcoin. let's do a community PR campaign? btw.. that youtube add was very good.. more like that.  
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:01:43 AM

how about doing a PR week? the community could start to actively hype BC anywhere, in fb comments, writing in forums etc... just to bring BC to the attention of common people. i'm sure many of us are already doing that. but how about we orchestrate it a little bit better, like making a massive twitter campaign with #blackcoin or something? I for myself am running a technology blog and will do a story on blackcoin this week. Also people all over the world could try to push BC in their own language? we could set up blackcoin pages in many languages, or a blackcoin info center that covers many languages? We should all concentrate on promoting this coin, building more infra and stop caring about day traders. it really doesn't matter if the price goes up or down in the short run, cause we all know this coin is a winner and will be trading way above 1usd this year. let's make it happen.
could also be nice if there was a blackcoin prize pool that gives out BC for people who did something significant to further the blackcoin agenda (could also incl small prizes for small contributions, the point is to encourage propaganda work). this would encourage people to do more PR and build the BC infra. rome wasn't build in one day, and the reason all roads lead to rome was because they were build that way. so let's build the roads to blackcoin. let's do a community PR campaign? btw.. that youtube add was very good.. more like that.  
I can order PR campaign at FB ,youtube or twitter the price is ~200 BC for 1000 likes or retweets
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:15:04 AM

I can order PR campaign at FB ,youtube or twitter the price is ~200 BC for 1000 likes or retweets

Really mate??  You can buy 3000 FB likes on Fiverr for $5 so were supposed to pay you $36 in BC per 1000?  Seems like your trying to rip off the community We Could get 15000 real FB likes for the same price!

myxamop

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:20:49 AM

Really mate??  You can buy 3000 FB likes on Fiverr for $5 so were supposed to pay you $36 in BC per 1000?  Seems like your trying to rip off the community We Could get 15000 real FB likes for the same price!
Its not my price, i simply offered what i can do, if it is possible to make it cheaper lets do it!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:23:57 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 08:12:07 AM by XbladeX

seriously whats happening with BC? Volume is dropping and the price is following.

In my point of view:
price dropping with low volume = new people are joing community (best time to by is when is falling not start of rising)

Other people are testing BC clones luckly for BC there is many of them and they all will share that speculative BTC volume.
In long run so far to be honest i don't affraid so much competition:
WC - straight copy/paste - premine
YC -  straight copy/paste - premine
AC - straight copy/paste
Blue - straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)
anyway that was ONLY one coin who wanted promise more than BC. But many promisses give many coins not allways they will deliver them.
I like BC because it delivers promises^^.

Today many greedy people look want next BC train so in short price will go up or down.
We should focus on adding something to BC.
I can't program but i can donate/backup cool stuff adding to BC. ( i have donated about ~3k BC so far...)
Only new stuff and features brings value of BC up not market manipulations those are illusion of getting high.
Guys don't be fools and think twice about it don't complain on price so much.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:26:46 AM

seriously whats happening with BC? Volume is dropping and the price is following.

In my point of view:
price dropping with low volume = new people are joing community (best time to by is when is falling not start of rising)

Other people are testing BC clones luckly for BC there is many of them and they all will share that speculative BTC volume.
AC - straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)
anyway that was ONLY one coin who wanted promise more than BC. But many promisses give many coins not allways they will deliver them.

Today many greedy people look want next BC train so in short price will go up or down.
I can't program but i can donate/backup cool stuff adding to BC. ( i have donated about ~3k BC so far...)
Only new stuff and features brings value of BC up not market manipulations those are illusion of getting high.

Do you know when red coin will be available? that is my favourite colour.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:34:45 AM

Its not my price, i simply offered what i can do, if it is possible to make it cheaper lets do it!

Well if everybody's interested we could probably get it organized it would be like 250 BC for 15,000 FB Likes through this one:
http://www.fiverr.com/probaldip/do-ready-made-premium-html-template

(Please note this is not me or related to me, just a quick search on fiverr)

Heres another for 4000 for $5 just doesn't have the option for more:
http://www.fiverr.com/idae88/pixel-perfect-psd-to-html

Heres one for twitter that can add 25K followers for $25
http://www.fiverr.com/melbaannarummo/sharpen-your-memory-enhance-your-brain

I have no idea how long they would stay for though but could appear to give the page a boost!

n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:54:33 AM

In my point of view:

YC -  straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)

Redcoin already exists. Tongue
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:57:01 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 08:11:41 AM by XbladeX

In my point of view:

AC - straight copy/paste  old school HBN style intrest rate

bter and red is listed few months(9)...
https://bter.com/trade/red_ltc
If you want POS version you can buy copy cat for 0,1-0.3BTC and be dev with 1%-2% premine for promotions ext^^ and run away as newbie acc.
like other BC copy cats.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580444.msg6341516#msg6341516 << creating shit alt never was so easy

Maharaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:58:12 AM

Well if everybody's interested we could probably get it organized it would be like 250 BC for 15,000 FB Likes through this one:

I have no idea how long they would stay for though but could appear to give the page a boost!
Seriously? I'd rather have 100 highly qualified followers than xK's of bought followbots.

myxamop

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:58:50 AM

Great, let's collect some donations, maybe you can do this?
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:04:03 AM

Great, let's collect some donations, maybe you can do this?
we need real community not bots ^^

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:07:08 AM

finally a gambling site thats Blackcoin

been playing here for a few hours. love it

https://coin-horse.com/?rec=187
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:14:59 AM

Guys now even Cheesy POW coins started their alt multi-pools(FLT) they are inspired by BC rise...
BC made crypto so funny now days.

Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:28:03 AM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, still 83 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

35 Shares Bought, 65 to go. Get in and grab a part of that awesome ASIC Miner. Remember to read the description.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:36:24 AM

If you want to carry out a 'facebook campaign', one very cheap way of doing so ( zero cost ) is to post items to your own timeline that have strong sideways relevance to BC.

For example, this coinkite news : http://newsbtc.com/2014/04/21/coinkite-terminals-now-morphing-mini-bitcoin-atms/

BC is not directly mentioned. However, BC is being adopted by Coinkite, and should be live on the system in June. Get people interested in the surrounding ecosystem. Then, later, when BC starts being mentioned in the same breath as these key players that people have been made aware of, a strong association is created.

Much the same as the article(s) on Coindesk where BC devs were quoted in relation to other matters. BC gains kudos by association. Often, inferance can be just as, if not more, powerful than direct pointing. 
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:37:10 AM

Except for AC : no premine and no IPO, and a different approach for interest rate POS (half of the total number of coin will be generated by POS). On the other hand they copied the multipool idea, which was a bright idea form bc.
Of course they don't have the same talented dev as bc neither the same huge supportive community. But they are a little more than just a clone of BC (whereas the wc, comm and cie are just clone, indeed worse than a clone)

hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:41:33 AM

It seems many BTC goes to safecoin IPO rather than to existing alts in the market. About 20K BTC (12.7K for BTC>MSC and 7.3K for BTC) was being sucked out of the market just for safecoin IPO. No wonder there is tight BTC liquidity in the market going to alts. https://blockchain.info/address/1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E
kakadu

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:48:24 AM

AC premine??? Do not lie
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:55:46 AM

iam still holding for long term, iam just curious whats actually happening with BC. also noticed BTC is also takeing a small dive as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: