Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 [1386] 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:54:36 PM

Instead of the egocentrical butthurt hand-waving ME ME ME ME i would really like to see Wizfarms jump into the Blackcoinpool again Smiley

No need to wave...me...me...me to get attention when the major crypto media outlets are contacting me to do interviews about a coin I didn't develop, and about a project I am not officially a part of..

Two Articles in one week and both were centered on my efforts....so no need to grab the spotlight in a forum....

BlackCoin Cards sales are up more than 50% and this is just the beginning.

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2Ryq_ldV0w

So please by all means have a laugh or two at my expense...

Wow, the nerve of some people...

Btw 3 minutes of googling led me to this --

Your so called genius magical blackcoin cards are really just this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/cheap-usb-business-card_1547591954.html?s=p
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Customzied-usb-business-card-full-printing_545775999.html?s=p

They cost about 1-3 dollars to make, and the company will even print the logo on for you (HOW ABOUT THAT!)

Oh and you even managed to steal Wizfarms graphic, and purposefully leave on the RFID chip PRINTED graphic (this has caused so much confusion in people think this card is actually worth something-- the only reason people are writing about this garbage is because they think you have a fucking debit card which you don't, you so clearly don't.. you tried but failed and decided to make a useless usb wallet.)

In fact, I will release a package you can put on a USB stick and turn ANY OLD THUMBDRIVE in to a BLACKCOIN CARD (WOW) It doesn't take much.

Your "BC PROMOTIONS" have been nothing but selfish stunts to promote ONLY YOUR OWN VENTURES. You have so far managed to talk about ONLY YOUR OWN PRODUCT AND NOTHING ELSE.

People like you are a cancer, you are so shady, you talk about transparency, but you won't fucking identify or show your face??
Why do you log on to IRC with indian IP addresses -- the same IP address that is shared across multiple user in the IRC rooms (shills much?)

16:14 IconicExpert has joined (b497d3fe@gateway/web/freenode/ip.180.151.211.254)
16:14 IconicExpert has left IRC (Client Quit)
16:17 BiTMiND: iconicexpert and papkol sharing ip
16:17 BiTMiND: (from india)

Feel free to WHOIS the IP to prove it for yourselves.

You've done nothing but lie, manipulate and try to hoard the spotlight, all the while taking away from the people who are actually trying to develop something amazing. You have turned something that's supposed to be about the COMMUNITY and EVERYONE and turned it in to your own personal rage pedestal.

All those quotes you made about power slipping away is so deliciously ironic, that you can physically taste it. You willingly misled people about what your card did and how much it cost to manufacture and produce (it was a day of work tops.) The only thing you did was fill out an order with a chinese supplier.

You yammer on about how no one is donating to development, yet I haven't heard a single thing come out of your mouth about putting any modicum of effort or financial power towards development, only for your little ego centric goals which happen to focus around your crappy little card (notice how every event of his he asks for giant sums of money to push his own product, the cards which are just cheap little 2 dollar usb drives from alibaba.)

Please feel free to reply to this with all sorts of bold text, colored red and cute little youtube videos while melting down in front of the whole community.

GUY YOU ARE RIDICULOUS, JUST REALIZE THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST! WHAT YOU DID FOR OUR COMMUNITY AND THE BLACKCOIN? CURSED WORM

I THINK YOU NEITHER UNLESS HAVE SOME BC, GO TO SLEEP FUCKING NOOB!

KrokieRocks = SCAMMER

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CONVERSATION ICONICEXPERT SHILL ACCOUNT NUMBER 3!

I'm a scammer because I used google? ROFL.

You don't need to order 2k of these shit cards, the graphic design was stolen completely (so it didn't take time to make) and also the software is most likely nothing more than a wrapper for an html doc.

He's literally selling you guys glass and calling it diamonds.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/toilet-closestool-USB-flash-disk_1773931174.html
I'll be releasing my own BC Card Toilets for 5 dollars each, or you can download the free software and order the USB stick yourself.

Hey listen up you little prick

He didn't just buy 1000 cards for 2000 dollars and sell them for 20.

He had to search through all the bullshit to find a reputable supplier.
He had to come up with a design to be printed on the cards.
He had to send his money first to a likely shady organization in china (thank god he had the money to front because most of the broke geeks here do not)
Then he had to make the announcement/throw the idea out, and guage community sentiment on the issue.
Then he had to contact coinpayments to set up a payment system for blackcoin and bitcoin so people can buy the cards
Then he had to write the software, or get someone else to do it, either way took time and money.
Then he paid for shipping TO HIMSELF, This is a big one. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT CHEAP!
Now he must pay to ship it to us! Again, shipping is not cheap!
NOW, HE HAS TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE LITTLE SHITS LIKE YOU THAT WANT TO IMPOSE ON HE AMOUNT OF PROFIT PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO MAKE WHEN THEY PUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOGETHER.

All in all, if you add up ALL the resources and people involved, the cards probably costed in the neighborhood of 10-13 dollars each.

I spent 20 dollars on one card, and probably 7-10 dollars was profit for iconic for doing all the work.
I AM TOTALLY OK WITH THIS. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THESE CARDS MYSELF. I AM NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE. I DO NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO PUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THE TABLE.

ICONIC DOES, AND FOR THAT HE DESERVES TO MAKE A BIT OF PROFIT. FUCKING SUE HIM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

ALSO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BLACKCOIN CARD, DON'T FUCKING BUY ONE. NOBODY IS BEING FORCED TO BUY ONE.

And seriously, you sound like a little 17 year old runt. You seriously think that because you can get 1000 of the cards for 2000 dollars from the china mainland, before any printing is done on it, software added, people recruited, shipping paid, that you should be able to get it for less than 20 dollars? let me ask you something, are you god? Or the king of fucking china himself? because your sense of entitlement here is uncanny.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

This is what I listen to while the price is going up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGl4VDQzAg

it's dumping now.

oh, are YOU dumping already? what a cheap whore

I am not dumping anything, I want this coin to go up !

GOOD.

It's not with my poor 0.85 btc that I would havethe power to pump and dump this coin...

Aren't you that guy that was here saying that he had millions of BCs?
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

it's dumping now.

GOOD.

It's not with my poor 0.85 btc that I would havethe power to pump and dump this coin...

Surely not.
troiste

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:57:07 PM

it's dumping now.

GOOD.

Surely not.

I'm pretty sure it was ending with 91
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:59:45 PM

it's dumping now.

GOOD.

Surely not.

I'm pretty sure it was ending with 91

well I'm pretty sure I've never had millions of BCs. The max I got was around 30k BCs at the very beginning.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:00:10 PM

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CONVERSATION ICONICEXPERT SHILL ACCOUNT NUMBER 3!

[snip rubbish]

Please get the fuck out of this topic.

Iconic has my full backing as does anyone who gets off their ass and tries to do something for this community.
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:03:19 PM

[snip rubbish]

Iconic has my full backing as does anyone who gets off their ass and tries to do something for this community.

me,too! great to have him on our side! Wink
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:03:59 PM

[snip rubbish]

I actually trade the coins every night or every two nights. I am not making any profit off the donations. However, one member specifically asked me not to trade his donation in until a few days before the event. I respected his wishes

Let me get this straight, people donate money to you for a campaign and you GAMBLE it?

I dont think thats appropriate behaviour under ANY circumstance.

Thats borderline Fraud and your credibility totally out of the window.

This time you threw yourself under the bus.

I understand there might be a language barrier so I will try again. I trade the coins every night or two into fiat. I trade the coins it into dollars since I can't pay for the services in BlackCoin. I have no clue if the price is going to go up or down, so I have to convert the coins every few days.

That's why we shouldn't donate in BC

Just kidding Grin

A lot of people donate in BTC but the problem still remains the same. I have to convert whatever currency into dollars. I do not sell the BC all at once because I do not want create sell pressure. I sell a little at a time.

Alrighty, so with the blackcoin address > http://explorer.blackcoin.co/address/BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

We have over 58k blackcoin sent to the cause~ great!

Now checking the bitcoin address > http://blockexplorer.com/address/12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4

So there is over 22 btc sent for the cause!

So, that is, (give or take a few btc away, since IE sold every once in a while for BC) around 38 btc.. Calculating that in today's price

Using Bitstamp price that's = $16,682 USD

So, that's over $12,000 USD, which means we have a camera crew and the wallstreet stuff a-go ?

I hope this is true, since.. what else would the funds be used as?

Good job guys! Smiley

Awesome job, IconicExpert Smiley

Can't wait for the event to happen~!

IconicExpert's project is complete with the donations Smiley
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:04:58 PM

I have a problem...my QT wont start anymore since windows updates failed today and system has been reversed automatically to before update installation. I'm having 3000BC on that wallet...

This Errormsg appears when I try to start it:

Can you please help me..?
troiste

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:06:41 PM

[snip rubbish]

Fully supported and ENDORSED Smiley
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:06:51 PM

So is any of the blackcoin "clones" not a scam?   Roll Eyes

What was it PT Barnum said about how often fools are born?  Wink
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:07:24 PM

I have a problem...my QT wont start anymore since windows updates failed today and system has been reversed automatically to before update installation. I'm having 3000BC on that wallet...

you should update to 1.0.6

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:08:00 PM

you should update to 1.0.6

By updating you mean just download new QT and start it? - Did that... didn't help :/
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:08:26 PM

Have you recovered your wallet.dat file? If so reinstalling the QT once again and running the ~rescan should reinstall your wallet once you place it back in the directory.

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:09:20 PM

Reddit Screenname Change

Guys! I just wanted to let everyone know I had to change my reddit screen name and create a new one. According to one of the mods the auto-mod bot kept flagging and deleting all my posts, kind of counter intuitive when I am looking for developers for my personal BC related projects.

While I'm here I am still looking for a developer to help me in designing a new layout for the Sub-Reddit, one that will make us more professional looking over in the community as new investors roll in. It's going to be great. PM me here if interested. THERE IS A BOUNTY for this Grin.

Check me out on the sub-reddit for more info!

McKie

I did the original Blackcoin css read my post here for important information - http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23hdau/bc_subreddit_redesign_proposal/cgx9i1t?context=3

If you are unable to find anyone, let me know and I will do the re-design. If you have the design mocked up as graphics I can replicate it in CSS. Of course make sure you get the mods permission otherwise you could waste time and effort if they don't like it.
digicidal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:09:55 PM

Backup your wallet.dat (in Users/[username]/App Data/Roaming/Black Coin) - copy it to another location in other words.  Re-install the wallet from scratch and then copy that wallet.dat back into the same location.

You should back up that wallet.dat file on something other than your system however... as it could easily get "windowed" like your qt did. Smiley

But if you made changes to your wallet prior to the rollback you need to recover the last version, which might not be your current one. Sad
paardenkip

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:10:37 PM

Nice looking card!

There is not much info on the blackcoincard website..

Can you easy pay BC with the card? how does this work?

Or is it just like a wallet on a usb stick?

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

Thx for the info.

Right now it looks like the card has not much to offer. Sad
usb stick with a wallet would do the same.

Exactly.  It's been made clear on literally hundreds of posts by this time - there is nothing inherently 'different' between this and a thumb drive with a wallet on it.  Just like there no inherent difference between a Bentley and a Hyundai.  You just look way cooler getting out of one of them and less so with the other one... but they will both move you from point A to point B.

EDIT: I should say the launcher is different... but if you loaded IT on a thumb drive then they would be the same.

I'm not here to talk this coin down. Really try to keep a open mind in this.
Probably wouldn't be a good idea to put your coins on a cheap usb device.
Be aware these things wil break now and then.
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:10:56 PM

Reddit Screenname Change

Guys! I just wanted to let everyone know I had to change my reddit screen name and create a new one. According to one of the mods the auto-mod bot kept flagging and deleting all my posts, kind of counter intuitive when I am looking for developers for my personal BC related projects.

While I'm here I am still looking for a developer to help me in designing a new layout for the Sub-Reddit, one that will make us more professional looking over in the community as new investors roll in. It's going to be great. PM me here if interested. THERE IS A BOUNTY for this Grin.

Check me out on the sub-reddit for more info!

McKie

I did the original Blackcoin css read my post here for important information - http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23hdau/bc_subreddit_redesign_proposal/cgx9i1t?context=3

If you are unable to find anyone, let me know and I will do the re-design. If you have the design mocked up as graphics I can replicate it in CSS. Of course make sure you get the mods permission otherwise you could waste time and effort and they don't like it.

Yeah definitely. I've got an OK to pursue this. Also, the redesign will be far too awesome to say no. Could you reply to my reddit post over at r/blackcoin?

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:12:05 PM

Backup your wallet.dat (in Users/[username]/App Data/Roaming/Black Coin) - copy it to another location in other words.  Re-install the wallet from scratch and then copy that wallet.dat back into the same location.

You should back up that wallet.dat file on something other than your system however... as it could easily get "windowed" like your qt did. Smiley

But if you made changes to your wallet prior to the rollback you need to recover the last version, which might not be your current one. Sad

Before doing anything i suggest to check task manager, kill blackcoin app if its there and restart wallet
digicidal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:13:32 PM

Before doing anything i suggest to check task manager, kill blackcoin app if its there and restart wallet

Good point could just be a race between two instances... didn't think of that (need more coffee). Cheesy  Although it looks as if it merely wiped out the whole thing.  Way to go windows. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 [1386] 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: