Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:32:35 PM

Wall Street is definitely waking up to the massive potential of digital currency and Blockchain technology. Bitcoin will continue to play an important role. It has the name recognition and the marketcap.

DNotes is getting a lot of attention too. My LinkedIn connection with Wall Street has been growing at a fast clip.

I will speaking as a participant of a panel about digital currencies at Silicon Dragon's NY event, June 22 evening, 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at NASDAQ in New York. There will also be Venture Capital and other investors plus the Wall Street crowd. I have absolutely no doubt that DNotes is far better positioned as a long term investment across the board and the best candidate to gain mass acceptance.

This is huge news!!! I was VERY excited, but not surprised to hear the news. Wall street is waking up to Digital Currency, and DNotes has been positioned for mass acceptance since day one. Our path to mass acceptance is very different than ALL other Digital Currencies. The world is beating a path to our door. Be ready.

I would tag along with Alan, but muddy shoes and overalls does not quite fit the audience.

Smokey

This is indeed huge.  I know you will be able to represent DNotes in the best way possible to advance the currency.  The timing I believe is great as DNotes is one of the great leaders in understanding what digital currency needs in the very near future.  As the currency world changes we must be ahead of the game.  I know Alan will represent DNotes in the best light and they will understand he knows what he is talking about.  I think an educational experience for them is about to happen. Hold onto your boots.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:24:27 PM

If anyone would like to test out the new CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits program, that would be very helpful. See if you can follow the instructions easily and if everything works as expected. Thank you very much!

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:32:36 PM

Wall Street is definitely waking up to the massive potential of digital currency and Blockchain technology. Bitcoin will continue to play an important role. It has the name recognition and the marketcap.

DNotes is getting a lot of attention too. My LinkedIn connection with Wall Street has been growing at a fast clip.

I will speaking as a participant of a panel about digital currencies at Silicon Dragon's NY event, June 22 evening, 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at NASDAQ in New York. There will also be Venture Capital and other investors plus the Wall Street crowd. I have absolutely no doubt that DNotes is far better positioned as a long term investment across the board and the best candidate to gain mass acceptance.

Alan,

Will this event be broadcast anywhere? Cable? Net?

Bob

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:31:59 PM

Alan,

Bob

Perhaps not this time, but it will lead to a lot of great connections including certain news media, Wall Street, major investors, and Venture Capital firms. I always try to set our expectations low. It normally takes a lot of time and efforts to build A Class connections. Our experience with the larger exchanges in our industry is my source of guidance. I am absolutely certain that we are on the right tracks; sooner or later we will get to play on the world stage. It is better to be patience than to expect too much and be disappointed. Having said that. I must add that a lot of good things are happening significantly faster and in larger scale than I expected possible earlier this year. We will have a lot more accomplished by the end of this year and ready for rapid global expansion beginning 2016. That being the case, DNotes is significantly undervalued at 6000 Satoshi.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:56:22 PM

Wellcome back !!!!  hey someone was pumping DNotes prices in polo for sell up 6k maybe reading forum before the hack wanna make easy and fast bussiness.

Some news with employment CRISP ?

CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits has launched! Press release will be issued today.

you take advantage posting  Grin

Hi infocortice2013. I don't mean to make fun of your "dangerous English" as you put it one time. DNotes has been significantly undervalued for months. It has traded above 6000 Satoshi at the end of February and the beginning of March. Our community and the DNotes team has added a lot of value to DNotes and our ecosystem system but the added value has not been reflected. Instead we observed that the price of DNotes declined significantly more than we have observed during other periods of price corrections. The recent uptrend back to 6000 Satoshi, in my opinion is just trying catch up with DNotes increasing fundamental values. It still has a lot of catching up to do yet.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:15:17 PM

This is huge news!!! I was VERY excited, but not surprised to hear the news. Wall street is waking up to Digital Currency, and DNotes has been positioned for mass acceptance since day one. Our path to mass acceptance is very different than ALL other Digital Currencies. The world is beating a path to our door. Be ready.

I would tag along with Alan, but muddy shoes and overalls does not quite fit the audience.

Smokey

This is indeed huge.  I know you will be able to represent DNotes in the best way possible to advance the currency.  The timing I believe is great as DNotes is one of the great leaders in understanding what digital currency needs in the very near future.  As the currency world changes we must be ahead of the game.  I know Alan will represent DNotes in the best light and they will understand he knows what he is talking about.  I think an educational experience for them is about to happen. Hold onto your boots.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words. By nature, I am very focused, committed and passionate about a few things in life. It is often about doing things that could benefit others as much as myself. I have always believe that if I can become successful with many within my reach also become successful, that would be my preference. And that is my source of inspiration and the driver of my tenacity to learn more and work harder than anyone may think possible. That is the trademark of someone who is always committed to be the best in class.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:16:55 PM

Nice program for mass adoption.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 10:29:25 PM

Nice program for mass adoption.

Thank you Cryptock and welcome to the DNotes forum!

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

I'm more than happy to test it... but I don't run a company or have any employees. Would it still be beneficial to you if I run a test using myself as the "company" and my family members as the "employees?"

If anyone would like to test out the new CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits program, that would be very helpful. See if you can follow the instructions easily and if everything works as expected. Thank you very much!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 11:54:26 PM

I'm more than happy to test it... but I don't run a company or have any employees. Would it still be beneficial to you if I run a test using myself as the "company" and my family members as the "employees?"

That would be great Wiser, thank you!

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:36:27 AM

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches World’s First Digital Currency Employee Incentive Benefits Plan
MAY 25, 2015  -  https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20608/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-worlds-first-digital-currency-employee-incentive-benefits-plan/

Congratulations Marc and DNotes team on the launch of another amazing CRISP program.  This will be a game changer that will allow small businesses and start-ups to compete for quality employees.  Great job!

The press release was the best yet!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:13:39 AM

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches World’s First Digital Currency Employee Incentive Benefits Plan
MAY 25, 2015  -  https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20608/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-worlds-first-digital-currency-employee-incentive-benefits-plan/

Congratulations Marc and DNotes team on the launch of another amazing CRISP program.  This will be a game changer that will allow small businesses and start-ups to compete for quality employees.  Great job!

The press release was the best yet!

Agreed. Excellent work. Since it was a long holiday weekend we limited our distribution to a small group. We should be getting fairly massive global coverage starting tomorrow.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:14:36 AM

Another one on CCN.

Source: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-worlds-first-digital-currency-employee-incentive-benefits-plan/

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:58:30 AM

Very impressive! The best press release so far.  This press release was a group effort. I was VERY impressed watching the DNotes team in action. DNotes has attracted a group of very capable, very motivated individuals all working toward a common goal. There is some very exciting stuff coming. Gonna be a fun ride for all involved.
     I have signed our company, Smokeys Gardens up for the Employee CRISP program. They have been doing such a great job, and I am looking forward to surprising them with some DNotes. For some employees, it will add to their stash. For others, it will be their first opportunity to own DNotes.

Smokey
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:56:00 PM

Alan,

Bob

Perhaps not this time, but it will lead to a lot of great connections including certain news media, Wall Street, major investors, and Venture Capital firms. I always try to set our expectations low. It normally takes a lot of time and efforts to build A Class connections. Our experience with the larger exchanges in our industry is my source of guidance. I am absolutely certain that we are on the right tracks; sooner or later we will get to play on the world stage. It is better to be patience than to expect too much and be disappointed. Having said that. I must add that a lot of good things are happening significantly faster and in larger scale than I expected possible earlier this year. We will have a lot more accomplished by the end of this year and ready for rapid global expansion beginning 2016. That being the case, DNotes is significantly undervalued at 6000 Satoshi.

Actually, I wasn't thinking from a marketing point of view, just thought it would be interesting to watch. If I wasn't already engaged, I would consider making the trip in person but, the real world requirements often interfere with what I would rather do...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:40:11 PM

WOW i love the CRISP for employees. Now I am thinking of opening a marketing group on facebook and rewarding my referrals and other friends with incentives to work under me in various projects..Would I be able to set them up in DNOTES VAULT and reward these people with CRISP employee benefits? Or do i have to be a registered company first like an llc? Smiley I just had a lightbulb moment so wanted to know if it is possible.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:07:22 PM

WOW i love the CRISP for employees. Now I am thinking of opening a marketing group on facebook and rewarding my referrals and other friends with incentives to work under me in various projects..Would I be able to set them up in DNOTES VAULT and reward these people with CRISP employee benefits? Or do i have to be a registered company first like an llc? Smiley I just had a lightbulb moment so wanted to know if it is possible.

Hi qiwoman2. DNotes will always remained very accommodating and love to see that our success benefits  the largest number of people. However, we are very sensitive to potential abuse, which unfortunately occurred a number of times with CRISP For Students.

I don't see a problem based on the way you described it. Within reasons, we will support organized groups as "companies" and their participants as "employees". Sometime organized groups turned into formal companies. DNotes is still quite weak in the social media space, especially Facebook. We are doing a lot more with Tweeter and I am very involved with LinkedIn. I will be very supportive of your Facebook efforts if you can come up with a sustainable plan.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:16:02 PM

Alan,

Bob

Actually, I wasn't thinking from a marketing point of view, just thought it would be interesting to watch. If I wasn't already engaged, I would consider making the trip in person but, the real world requirements often interfere with what I would rather do...  Smiley

It would be very nice if you can make the trip, but I understand that you often have a busy schedule. There is a high certainty that DNotes could be exhibiting at the Inside Bitcoin Conference to be held in Chicago on July 10 & 11, 2015. Please check it out and let me know if anyone is interested in visiting Chicago and help support our booth should we decide to participate. At a minimum, I believe that I will be invited to be a panel speaker.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:19:47 PM

This is awesome news..Well one day I would like to incorporate if I get big enough but I would like to also use this as a way to introduce DNOTES to more people so those workers who click under me in various sites etc and give us some returns I would like to remunerate them back with soem DNOTES..so this would be great if I can get it going.. Smiley..Thank you for the heads up.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinomat.com

Activity: 550

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:19:57 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 09:35:57 PM by coinomat.com

VOTE FOR

Vote for DNotes to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: