Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:03:48 PM

The Australian Central Bank is dismissive right now but the article also mentions its willingness to work with international regulatory bodies. This was not a positive article in my opinion.

1. They don't care, Bitcoin just isn't on there radar. This is not a good indicator.

2. They are willing to follow international protocols without considering there own position or the benefits dis-benefits to Australian business. More copying whatever America decides to do.

3. The Australian Reserve Bank and the current Australian government are not on the same page politically or financially right now, this includes Bitcoin.

4. This doesn't change anything regarding Australia's double dip GST tax on Bitcoin.

5. The current Australian government is implementing meta data retntion laws and likely will pass the TPP both of these are indicative of a hostile regulatory view on internet users and internet behaviour. TPP is also problematic in other ways.

Ian Ridgwell

IMZ - Australia

Welcome to the DNotes forum Ian, thank you!

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:04:28 PM

1 year ... ey double birthday in dnotes land ..  Grin i think they need a good tutorial-guide section, for noobs, its the same are not created by them, but just a good recopilation of links, in order since cero to miner or trader or making your own coin, Its a lot of material running for the web just recopile links and strecture it for a good assimilation a meetups section shoulbe be good too, like tupperware or cosmetics, maybe cryptos are another area with good range to grow. With help a lot the work of mods and admins of cryptomoms.

I like to put Dnotes for some bountys, to promote (give motivation)  all of cryptomoms user to help working/doing tutorials-guides

and i sugest to make a donation wallet to promote first meetup (like tupperware-girls womans cryptoreunion reunion) this must be 30-40 min format recorded for share in youtube and social media. with a bounty of 100.000 Dnotes more than 1000$ to spent on DNotes CRISP plans.

have cryptomoms some dedicated post on bitcointalk?

Women haven't had time for a Tupperware party since 1950.  They are too busy being doctors, lawyers, politicians, construction workers, business owners, teachers, financial analysts, CEOs, engineers, students, managers, firefighters, medical technicians, electricians, astronauts... 

Many of them manage these careers on top of their job as a mother.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday on April 16, 2015.

CryptoMoms was launched about a year ago “as a digital community center with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of crypto currency overwhelmingly dominated by men.”

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday is on April 16, 2915. We invite and encourage all of you to make a special effort to help promote CryptoMoms in celebration of its Birthday. We continue with the strong conviction that CryptoMoms is a good cause that will be instrumental in assisting women in various ways. It will also contribute to the success of our industry.

A full press release will be issued on Thursday next week. Please post your comments and any recommendations you may have.

That's easy to remember, Cryptomoms and I share birthday Smiley I will throw this around my FB wall and other social media. Crypto-currency pages on social media have been lacklustre at best at being on-line for communication to promote student CRISP, will have to do it ourselves, or find active pages. I might have to extend my networking to twitter for a wider audience.

If anyone can help promote CRISP for Students to the right audience (students, colleges, and not necessarily the crypto community) via social media, we can discuss a bounty.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:17:41 PM

1 year ... ey double birthday in dnotes land ..  Grin i think they need a good tutorial-guide section, for noobs, its the same are not created by them, but just a good recopilation of links, in order since cero to miner or trader or making your own coin, Its a lot of material running for the web just recopile links and strecture it for a good assimilation a meetups section shoulbe be good too, like tupperware or cosmetics, maybe cryptos are another area with good range to grow. With help a lot the work of mods and admins of cryptomoms.

I like to put Dnotes for some bountys, to promote (give motivation)  all of cryptomoms user to help working/doing tutorials-guides

and i sugest to make a donation wallet to promote first meetup (like tupperware-girls womans cryptoreunion reunion) this must be 30-40 min format recorded for share in youtube and social media. with a bounty of 100.000 Dnotes more than 1000$ to spent on DNotes CRISP plans.

Women haven't had time for a Tupperware party since 1950.  They are too busy being doctors, lawyers, politicians, construction workers, business owners, teachers, financial analysts, CEOs, engineers, students, managers, firefighters, medical technicians, electricians, astronauts...  

Many of them manage these careers on top of their job as a mother.

this is true, we need another form to keep in touch with they. Have the profesion housewife-housekeeper not degrade womans or make they less important, and almost in spain tupperware and tuppersex and cosmetics all of them can act like dnotes traders and CRISP just add 10 minutes more to present crypto XD, this kind of womans meeting still running arround. they Have his market in population. sure much more less than in 1950 i suposed was the boom.

news over top media platforms is the best way to go to professionals womans,finalcial yahoo economics  youtube is anoter way. and can be fun.

But its good know your opinion, we can open the theme to profesional conferences meetings too, not just for cryptotupper meetings.  Grin

or what you purpose?

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:35:31 PM

Good ideas infovortice. I like the bounty for creating tutorials in a specified section of the forum.

CryptoMoms has some posts on bitcointalk, but not a dedicated presence.

Thanks DNotes see what say cryptomoms i will donate for this bountys too , if possible bountys delivered (challenge fininsh) in his happy bithday or day before to have section ready for new cryptomoms users.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:57:15 PM

All, started the guides section on CryptoMoms.

Help others while earning DNotes:
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0

Thank you for the great idea infovortice.

Any suggestions to make it better?

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:13:46 PM

This was posted by "24hraltrade" in another forum, thought it was important enough to copy here:

"Just a warning. This mail is send to allot of people,This is fake and do not use this of course

"Dear user,

We're happy to announce a new product - Coinbase Invest Fund, reliable platform for small and medium scale investments. Fund assets are diversified among emerging Forex positions at Coinbase Exchange. Deposits are risk-free insured by institutions such as the New York Stock Exchange.
Want to become a professional investor? Our first short-term investment program starts today - GET 150% FOR A 10-DAY DEPOSIT.
Investment offer is active from 20th of April 12:00 AM Pacific until 30th of April. Coinbase offers you a fixed return with a 50% growth for a 10 day period. You can deposit today from $100. Maximum deposit amount per one person or legal entity is 60 Bitcoins. That's an astonishing opportunity to earn up to $8,500 per 10 days!

Investors who want to apply, please make a deposit to 1EbSzFeCoj3vs6v5oqpLMnGmJVubqM3cuj or click the link below

(LINK DELETED)

Once a payment is made you will get an e-mail about successful participation.

Please note: Initial deposit amounts exceeding +30 Bitcoins will qualify your membership for a 2nd level upgrade.
We will return your initial deposit with dividends on 1st of May, 2015 12:00 AM Pacific Time. (for example: investing 10 Bitcoins today will return 15 Bitcoins in a 10 day period) Profits are withdrawn without any delay and Coinbase waives all fees for 1st level investments.
Hurry up! This is a limited, one-time opportunity.

Kind regards,

The Coinbase Invest Fund Team""

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:15:14 PM

Thank you for the great idea infovortice.

Any suggestions to make it better?

Good! maybe can add prices of rewards from 100 to 1000 or something, and donations DNotes adress to make posible comunity throw away somecoins there  Grin

lets see if people get involved.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:54:07 PM

This was posted by "24hraltrade" in another forum, thought it was important enough to copy here:

"Just a warning. This mail is send to allot of people,This is fake and do not use this of course

"Dear user,

We're happy to announce a new product - Coinbase Invest Fund, reliable platform for small and medium scale investments. Fund assets are diversified among emerging Forex positions at Coinbase Exchange. Deposits are risk-free insured by institutions such as the New York Stock Exchange.
Want to become a professional investor? Our first short-term investment program starts today - GET 150% FOR A 10-DAY DEPOSIT.
Investment offer is active from 20th of April 12:00 AM Pacific until 30th of April. Coinbase offers you a fixed return with a 50% growth for a 10 day period. You can deposit today from $100. Maximum deposit amount per one person or legal entity is 60 Bitcoins. That's an astonishing opportunity to earn up to $8,500 per 10 days!

Investors who want to apply, please make a deposit to 1EbSzFeCoj3vs6v5oqpLMnGmJVubqM3cuj or click the link below

(LINK DELETED)

Please note: Initial deposit amounts exceeding +30 Bitcoins will qualify your membership for a 2nd level upgrade.
We will return your initial deposit with dividends on 1st of May, 2015 12:00 AM Pacific Time. (for example: investing 10 Bitcoins today will return 15 Bitcoins in a 10 day period) Profits are withdrawn without any delay and Coinbase waives all fees for 1st level investments.

Kind regards,

At least no one has made a deposit into that bitcoin account.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

Food for Marketing Thought:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113893/german-central-bank-survey-41-know-niche-phenomenon-of-bitcoin

“The Bundesbank study itself suggests that the younger sections of society are very savvy about digital money . . . ”

Mark
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:35:49 AM

Food for Marketing Thought:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113893/german-central-bank-survey-41-know-niche-phenomenon-of-bitcoin

“The Bundesbank study itself suggests that the younger sections of society are very savvy about digital money . . . ”

Mark

In the 18-24 range. I'd be more interested to see the 25-40 range as money becomes more important to this crowd.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:10:17 AM

DNotes Educational Guide has been updated to include new how-to guides on mining, faucets, and setting up a desktop wallet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

Included is information about mining on an Android device, with step by step instructions that I've tested. My phone hashed at 10 kh/s, which would earn .03 DNotes per day. Not bad if you have an old device laying around, wifi, and no bandwidth limit. If 100,000 phones mining at one time equals 1 GH/s, imagine what a larger portion of the one billion Android owners could contribute to our network hashrate.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:46:58 AM

DNotes Educational Guide has been updated to include new how-to guides on mining, faucets, and setting up a desktop wallet.

Included is information about mining on an Android device, with step by step instructions that I've tested. My phone hashed at 10 kh/s, which would earn .03 DNotes per day. Not bad if you have an old device laying around, wifi, and no bandwidth limit. If 100,000 phones mining at one time equals 1 GH/s, imagine what a larger portion of the one billion Android owners could contribute to our network hashrate.

That's a wonderful guide, later today will post the info on my social media walls etc..Easter week here for Greeks, so a hectic time lol..next week should be much calmer.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:14:09 PM

As a part of our PR campaign to build awareness for DNotes and its ecosystem we are testing an aggressive Tweeter campaign starting today. If the test is sufficiently successful we will continue with increased intensity till the end of the year.

Here is a sneak peek of our Twitter campaign:

DNotes twitter profile info:

World's first digital currency savings plans for retirees, kids, students and everyday people sponsored by DNotes ($NOTE). Cryptocurrency with unique long term vision.

- There will also be a pinned tweet on DNotes twitter profile that will have a lot of retweets and favorites to show that DNotes is a cryptocurrency with a large community.

DNotes twitter account will auto PM new followers with message and link to http://dnotesvault.com

DNotes twitter account will auto favorite tweets that contain #bitcoin every day to help gain more followers

There will also be a giveaway of 10 DNotes to whoever follows DNotes on twitter. This giveaway will run on altcointalk but also be promoted on bitcointalk

Competition tweets (to be promoted on bitcointalk and altcointalk they will run for 2 weeks):

Long term #cryptocurrency #savings plans 100% deposit guarantee → http://dnotesvault.com RT this tweet NOW for chance to win 2000 #Dnotes!

World's first #student #cryptocurrency #savings plans → http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php  RT this NOW for chance to win 2000 #DNotes! #debt

Did you know the #DNotes team has over 20 years experience in #disruptive #tech and #entrepreneurship ? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Did you know #DNotes co-founder Alan? http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:36:03 PM

Guide looks great. Great Job!

Smokey
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:39:59 PM

"Dear user,

(LINK DELETED)

Kind regards,

At least no one has made a deposit into that bitcoin account.

At least that's something. I know it's fairly obvious for us that it's a poorly orchestrated scam but, no so much for "noobies" and they are the ones we need to look out for lest they give up before they get started!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:55:52 PM

As a part of our PR campaign to build awareness for DNotes and its ecosystem we are testing an aggressive Tweeter campaign starting today. If the test is sufficiently successful we will continue with increased intensity till the end of the year.

World's first digital currency savings plans for retirees, kids, students and everyday people sponsored by DNotes ($NOTE). Cryptocurrency with unique long term vision.

- There will also be a pinned tweet on DNotes twitter profile that will have a lot of retweets and favorites to show that DNotes is a cryptocurrency with a large community.

DNotes twitter account will auto PM new followers with message and link to http://dnotesvault.com

DNotes twitter account will auto favorite tweets that contain #bitcoin every day to help gain more followers

There will also be a giveaway of 10 DNotes to whoever follows DNotes on twitter. This giveaway will run on altcointalk but also be promoted on bitcointalk

Competition tweets (to be promoted on bitcointalk and altcointalk they will run for 2 weeks):

Long term #cryptocurrency #savings plans 100% deposit guarantee → http://dnotesvault.com RT this tweet NOW for chance to win 2000 #Dnotes!

World's first #student #cryptocurrency #savings plans → http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php  RT this NOW for chance to win 2000 #DNotes! #debt

Did you know the #DNotes team has over 20 years experience in #disruptive #tech and #entrepreneurship ? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Did you know #DNotes co-founder Alan? http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Very comprehensive and well focused. Nice job Dyna! PR opportunities exist all around us. From conversation with friends to the bulletin board at your local supermarket, we should all be taking advantage of any chance to get DNotes into the public eye. I'm sure a lot of you belong to social clubs or volunteer your time in various unpaid endeavors. All these can be a great networking source to get the word out.

For example, I was in line at a Target store the other day with my daughter and she said "Do you think Target will ever except Bitcoin?" So, I replied "I think most large merchants will accept Bitcoin sooner or later. The question is how do we introduce them to DNotes?" So the person in front of us turned around, apologized for overhearing but said she heard of Bitcoin but what was DNotes?

By the time we done talking, at least 8 people in the line including the cashier learned something about digital currency and DNotes specifically with no negative comments offered. I call that "pocket" marketing with personal PR. It works, try it!

DNotesVault
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:01:10 PM

Very comprehensive and well focused. Nice job Dyna! PR opportunities exist all around us. From conversation with friends to the bulletin board at your local supermarket, we should all be taking advantage of any chance to get DNotes into the public eye. I'm sure a lot of you belong to social clubs or volunteer your time in various unpaid endeavors. All these can be a great networking source to get the word out.

For example, I was in line at a Target store the other day with my daughter and she said "Do you think Target will ever except Bitcoin?" So, I replied "I think most large merchants will accept Bitcoin sooner or later. The question is how do we introduce them to DNotes?" So the person in front of us turned around, apologized for overhearing but said she heard of Bitcoin but what was DNotes?

By the time we done talking, at least 8 people in the line including the cashier learned something about digital currency and DNotes specifically with no negative comments offered. I call that "pocket" marketing with personal PR. It works, try it!

I think this is a fantastic idea!  I am starting my crash course in Twitter as we speak!  Grin

RJF - That's a great idea - mention bitcoin and DNotes everytime you are in line to pay for something.  Eventually they will get that it may be something they need to look into.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:12:12 PM

so good !!! What specs have your android machine? i have and old android 800mhz running arround XD

maybe you can share guides and tutorials here and win bounty also  Grin

----

PR Campgain retweeted !! GO GO GO
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:30:56 PM

Hey DNotes community!

Get 10 FREE DNotes just for following DNotes on twitter.

It only takes a few seconds here are the details: http://altcointalk.org/index.php/topic,255.0.html

Due to bitcointalk rules the giveaway is being hosted on altcointalk.org

Please spread the word about this giveaway on twitter and through your networks.

Much more DNotes twitter competitions and promotions to come over the next few days!
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: