Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:37:31 PM

This may effect us:

"Coinbase Suspends Operations in Wyoming

San Francisco-based bitcoin company Coinbase has suspended operations in Wyoming until further notice.

A company blog post cited the Wyoming Division of Banking's recent regulatory legislation as a decisive factor for ceasing business in the western US state, noting it would render continued operations impractical.

"We understand that the Wyoming Division of Banking interprets the Wyoming Money Transmitter Act to require licensure of entities which offer hosted bitcoin wallet services, and that as a condition of such licensure, licensees must maintain dedicated fiat currency reserves in amount equal to aggregate face value of all bitcoin held on behalf of customers," noted the post.

Coinbase said it would be impractical, costly and inefficient for the company to establish a redundant reserve of fiat currency in equivalent value.

"We understand this suspension will inconvenience our Wyoming customers and we apologise that we cannot currently project if or when our services may be restored," it concluded.

CoinbaseUS"

My take:

The key here, I suppose, is the definition of "hosted wallet service" Is DNotesVault a "hosted wallet service" or not? If so, there might be an issue to deal with. Personally, I don't see it as that. It is not designed to be used as a wallet with constant deposits and withdrawals but, I can see where others may disagree. If the law does apply then we would need to ask for a person's state of residence if in the USA and deny them if in Wyoming. A response form with information on how to contact their state and request more information or a filled out petition to the state to exempt certain crypto businesses from the law could be automatically sent if they digitally signed it or at least provided their contact info. A copy should be sent to storage for staff.

And remember, there's always "change.org" for this kind of thing that will effect all coins and operations in the sector.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:44:43 PM

Still working on the first couple pages, but the bitlicense has been released.

'Bitlicense' rules regulating bitcoin released

The 44-page document of final rules released Wednesday explains such details as cost of an application ($5,000) for a license, as well as what the license will allow companies to do.

http://www.dfs.ny.gov/legal/regulations/adoptions/dfsp200t.pdf

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/06/03/bitcoin-bitlicense-lawsky-rules-final/28405317/

Thats for all states of USA ? What this mean for DNotes ?

The doubts that BitcoinForumator ask about DNotesVault are so common, bitcoiners should not trust anyone and no autority accepted for care his money.

I like to purpose expand CRISP retirement plans to personal wallets, its quite simple see if funds are moved or not, cant recive monthly payment but can take full payment after years elected, isnt? Just sign your wallet and funds in CRISP plan.

This possibility can atract more people to plans. Really me too will be more calm if can have my crisp retirement plan in a paperwallet, or in usb wallet. Somedays start to think about problems vault can make... and i trust and support DNotes but... im a bitcoiner  Grin

Thanks for chiming in, I share your view. I too still have my concerns despite all the security measures taken. If it's not 100% and someone else has the keys it's compromisable. I'm not bashing your service at all, just having that splinter of doubt...

DNotes is a strong supporter of Bitcoin and a few of us hold a fair number of Bitcoin. We believe that what is good for Bitcoin is good for the industry. We respect the ideology that “bitcoiners should not trust anyone and no authority accepted for care his money”. (Quote from: infovortice2013 on Today at 10:57:17 AM)

However, DNotesVault is meant for the convenience of others who agree that DNotesVault is a better solution. I am a strong believer that it is always better to have options and choices than none at all.  Expanding “CRISP retirement plans to personal wallets” will be challenging. We prefer clear choices. CRISP is a self-directed savings plan. Anyone, can start their own plan using their personal wallet.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:58:28 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 02:10:24 PM by RJF

Still working on the first couple pages, but the bitlicense has been released.

'Bitlicense' rules regulating bitcoin released

The 44-page document of final rules released Wednesday explains such details as cost of an application ($5,000) for a license, as well as what the license will allow companies to do.

http://www.dfs.ny.gov/legal/regulations/adoptions/dfsp200t.pdf

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/06/03/bitcoin-bitlicense-lawsky-rules-final/28405317/

Thats for all states of USA ? What this mean for DNotes ?

The doubts that BitcoinForumator ask about DNotesVault are so common, bitcoiners should not trust anyone and no autority accepted for care his money.

I like to purpose expand CRISP retirement plans to personal wallets, its quite simple see if funds are moved or not, cant recive monthly payment but can take full payment after years elected, isnt? Just sign your wallet and funds in CRISP plan.

This possibility can atract more people to plans. Really me too will be more calm if can have my crisp retirement plan in a paperwallet, or in usb wallet. Somedays start to think about problems vault can make... and i trust and support DNotes but... im a bitcoiner  Grin

Thanks for chiming in, I share your view. I too still have my concerns despite all the security measures taken. If it's not 100% and someone else has the keys it's compromisable. I'm not bashing your service at all, just having that splinter of doubt...

DNotes is a strong supporter of Bitcoin and a few of us hold a fair number of Bitcoin. We believe that what is good for Bitcoin is good for the industry. We respect the ideology that “bitcoiners should not trust anyone and no authority accepted for care his money”. (Quote from: infovortice2013 on Today at 10:57:17 AM)

However, DNotesVault is meant for the convenience of others who agree that DNotesVault is a better solution. I am a strong believer that it is always better to have options and choices than none at all.  Expanding “CRISP retirement plans to personal wallets” will be challenging. We prefer clear choices. CRISP is a self-directed savings plan. Anyone, can start their own plan using their personal wallet.

"If it's not 100% ..."  Absolutely NOTHING, in the entire Universe, is 100%, lets keep that in mind. We believe it's as close as it can be at this level of technology and development. Remember, this industry did not even exist 10 years ago. And it is far from mature. We do believe we can help with that growth toward maturity with this offering and others to come but, like everyone else, we are only human...

PS: Does anyone else offer a 100% matching fund guarantee? That alone should speak volumes. And, moving these offerings to individual wallets would, at this point in time, if even possible, make them LESS secure. DNotes has no control over YOUR wallet. Is it password protected? Do you leave it open and online? How many virus' do you currently have on your PC that you don't know about?

You know, when you run your virus scanners and they find things to remove? You think your safe right? No so my friend. If the scanner finds something, chances are there is something else it did not find. Also, how long was the malware running on your PC before it was flagged? Don't take security for granted, "key loggers" are the most widespread malware out there. They are silent and deadly. It only takes a few seconds to grab the passwords you use daily so, as always, it's up to you to be SURE your virus and malware software is constantly updated and running in the background.

It's a jungle out there, watch for the man eaters....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 02:43:21 PM

Sure DNotesVault is fundamental for massive adoption, just purposign an extension for CRISP retirement plans, yeah maybe a challenge but is viable to be done. Give retirement plans like a present in a paper for use in 4-20 years is powerfull merchandaising too.

just an idea that satisface a piece of market. all start to be decentraliced for strong reasons.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:03:59 PM

A prediction:

The next big crypto business: Bitcoin Exchange Insurance

Banks and credit card companies are hacked just about every day. Only difference is the government insures them and you and I pay for the losses with our taxes.and the interest we DON'T earn on our deposits. Perhaps the next big business model should be Bitcoin exchange insurance though I doubt the government would have the sense or foresight to provide it through the FDIC but, private industry could....

DNotesVault
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:13:45 PM

There's a tough balance to be struck between security and convenience. When it comes to cryptocoins, the most secure option is for everyone to have their own PC wallets (or Trezor) protected by an unbreakable private key and behind a superb firewall. I heard of one person who kept a wallet like that and only took down the firewall once a week to check his balance. Even better, each individual wallet holder would take the time and effort to learn how to make a paper wallet and keep funds in cold storage. He or she would know how to encrypt flash drives and keep the wallets there so no one could ever touch them. He'd also know to keep those duplicated and stored in multiple locations that only he knows about. And it goes on...

The reality is that very few people are going to take these measures because while secure, they are inconvenient. When it comes to everyday use, we'd rather go with "good enough" in terms of security in favor of ease of use and convenience. DNotes' goal is for mass adoption of its currency, mainly, to be adopted by people who do not have any experience with Bitcoin to date. These people will use DNotes if they see a benefit to it, but they are not going to take the time to figure out PC wallets, paper wallets, encrypted wallets, or anything like that. Those things are entry barriers. Even without dealing with a private key, I personally gave up on my PC Bitcoin wallet months ago because it takes so darned long to update the block chain--it's too much of a burden on me (not to mention my patience) as well as my computer's resources. The reason I can keep going with Bitcoin is thanks to online wallets like Coinbase and trade exchange built in wallets. Yes, I'm trusting a third party to keep my funds safe, but it's easier than dealing with the entire block chain.

The DNotes team understands this and has come up with a system which is very good from a security perspective, but also very easy and convenient to use. This lowers the adoption barrier as anyone with some Internet experience can find their way around a DNotes Vault account. There's a much smaller pool of people who are willing to deal with all the hassle of downloading and encrypting QT wallets and also keeping up with their updates.

It does make sense for any cryptocoin at this point to cater to both types of adopters. However, if you can't please everyone, the reality is your larger pool of potential users comes from the folks who want convenience and ease of use and are fine with "good enough" in terms of security. It's that larger pool that DNotes is after.

You are absolutely correct. While we feel it is the safest product on the market for storing your coins, it is all about choices and options, and others may be more comfortable with securing their own coins. The risk for the average person to attempt to secure their own coins, without the technical knowledge to secure their computers, and make backups is fairly high.

The example I use is the family computer where the kids have access to the computer, it may not even have adequate virus protection and they may not own a dedicated thumb drive to backup their coins. If they lose their wallet, the computer crashes, or they get a virus, the coins may be compromised or lost for good. Once they have that experience, it will be very difficult for them to want to be involved again.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:16:33 PM

This may effect us:

San Francisco-based bitcoin company Coinbase has suspended operations in Wyoming until further notice.

A company blog post cited the Wyoming Division of Banking's recent regulatory legislation as a decisive factor for ceasing business in the western US state, noting it would render continued operations impractical.

"We understand that the Wyoming Division of Banking interprets the Wyoming Money Transmitter Act to require licensure of entities which offer hosted bitcoin wallet services, and that as a condition of such licensure, licensees must maintain dedicated fiat currency reserves in amount equal to aggregate face value of all bitcoin held on behalf of customers," noted the post.

Coinbase said it would be impractical, costly and inefficient for the company to establish a redundant reserve of fiat currency in equivalent value.

"We understand this suspension will inconvenience our Wyoming customers and we apologise that we cannot currently project if or when our services may be restored," it concluded.

CoinbaseUS"

My take:

The key here, I suppose, is the definition of "hosted wallet service" Is DNotesVault a "hosted wallet service" or not? If so, there might be an issue to deal with. Personally, I don't see it as that. It is not designed to be used as a wallet with constant deposits and withdrawals but, I can see where others may disagree. If the law does apply then we would need to ask for a person's state of residence if in the USA and deny them if in Wyoming. A response form with information on how to contact their state and request more information or a filled out petition to the state to exempt certain crypto businesses from the law could be automatically sent if they digitally signed it or at least provided their contact info. A copy should be sent to storage for staff.

The sad thing about it is this line: " licensees must maintain dedicated fiat currency reserves in amount equal to aggregate face value of all bitcoin held on behalf of customers" because, lets tell the truth here, even Banks do not do this!

And remember, there's always "change.org" for this kind of thing that will effect all coins and operations in the sector.

I attempted to read the entire 44 pages of the final regulations on New York State BitLicense and arrived as the same conclusion best summed up by Michael J. Casey of Wall Street Journal today: http://www.wsj.com/articles/ny-financial-regulator-lawsky-releases-final-bitlicense-rules-for-bitcoin-firms-1433345396

"“will require certain providers of digital-currency services operating in New York State—in particular, those with custody of customers’ funds and which exchange virtual currencies for dollars and other fiat currencies—to apply for a specially tailored Department of Financial Services license.”

At this point, I do not believe that it applies to DNotesVault. DNotesVault does not trade or exchange DNotes for other virtual currencies and other fiat currencies. Furthermore, DNotes is not operating in New York.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:19:07 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 05:55:07 PM by RJF

This may effect us:

CoinbaseUS"

My take:

The sad thing about it is this line: " licensees must maintain dedicated fiat currency reserves in amount equal to aggregate face value of all bitcoin held on behalf of customers" because, lets tell the truth here, even Banks do not do this!

I attempted to read the entire 44 pages of the final regulations on New York State BitLicense and arrived as the same conclusion best summed up by Michael J. Casey of Wall Street Journal today: http://www.wsj.com/articles/ny-financial-regulator-lawsky-releases-final-bitlicense-rules-for-bitcoin-firms-1433345396

"“will require certain providers of digital-currency services operating in New York State—in particular, those with custody of customers’ funds and which exchange virtual currencies for dollars and other fiat currencies—to apply for a specially tailored Department of Financial Services license.”

At this point, I do not believe that it applies to DNotesVault. DNotesVault does not trade or exchange DNotes for other virtual currencies and other fiat currencies. Furthermore, DNotes is not operating in New York.

In the case of New York, I agree with you. I have not, however, had a chance to track down and read Wyoming's law which Coinbase has a problem with.

http://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-operations-in-wyoming/?utm_source=CoinDesk+subscribers&utm_campaign=e3d0f5107f-EMAIL_RSS_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_74abb9e6ab-e3d0f5107f-78905009

DNotesVault
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:58:43 PM

Here's something interesting. I just noticed that Dell Computers now accepts Bitcoin! My company is a Dell shop, we have over 100 workstations, 20 servers and 30 laptops and all are Dell. I've been looking for a way to convince them to embrace digital currency and this might well be the "foot in the door" so to speak. Even more important, it tells me the revolution is quietly gaining corporate converts.

Go Dell, thanks for moving toward the future. Now, how about some DNotes savings plans for your workers and customers?

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:00:26 PM

Here's something interesting. I just noticed that Dell Computers now accepts Bitcoin! My company is a Dell shop, we have over 100 workstations, 20 servers and 30 laptops and all are Dell. I've been looking for a way to convince them to embrace digital currency and this might well be the "foot in the door" so to speak. Even more important, it tells me the revolution is quietly gaining corporate converts.

Go Dell, thanks for moving toward the future. Now, how about some DNotes savings plans for your workers and customers?

Dell has been accepting Bitcoin since last July 2014. It has been reported that about 100,000 businesses worldwide accept Bitcoin. Unfortunately, real transactions in Bitcoin as payment has not been that impressive. We are cautiously moving forward by working with different groups. It is very time consuming. I just got done on an international conference call with very high power representatives with ties to the world bank and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. This group is specifically interested to empower and assist women in business. I shared my vision of DNotes and a lot of great ideas were discussed. My walk away is that larger organizations take a long time to get things done. It is amazing how much DNotes has accomplished in just over a year. We have a lot to be proud of.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:48:49 PM

The overall outlook is positive, not just for bitcoin but digital currency in general. It may seem a bit obvious to most of us, but they hit the nail on the head, it is not ready to replace to yet replace fiat currency, and it could take some time. New investors will be looking for bitcoin alternatives that have the kind of foundation DNotes is building.

Entrepreneurs Jump on the Bitcoin Bandwagon

The media is covering it. Universities are studying it. The government is seeking to regulate it. And entrepreneurs are embracing it. Business owners throughout the country have begun to accept bitcoin as the currency of the future.

[...]

Is bitcoin the wave of the future? Maybe. But entrepreneurs, the quintessential risk-takers, are willing to hedge their bets. For those business owners thinking of offering bitcoin as a method of payment for customers, Stephen Shearin, president of AmericanGreen (the first publicly traded medical marijuana dispensary brand in the world), recommends maintaining the traditional methods of payment, like credit cards and even cash.

Because bitcoin is not yet universally accepted, a fair amount of public education is still necessary before people accept bitcoin as a legitimate currency.

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246607

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:33:20 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 08:13:05 PM by Chase

There is an interesting conversation going on in Altcoin Discussion:

"What altcoin community has the most active developers?"  -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079831.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.0
DNotes They put a lot of efforts to market this! And They claims that Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches World’s First Digital Currency Employee Incentive Benefits Plan.

I liked DNotes too, but more than a year ago my investor forced me to sell 100s of thousands @ about 190 satoshi. In my opinion, DNotes is in top 5-10 cryptocurrencies if we talk about steady and natural growth. No hype, no pumps & dumps and it was even 10% premined.

Maybe a 10% premine is a good thing. It gives the devs something to make valuable. Why should the miners get 100% of all the coins?

Maybe a 10% premine is a good thing. It gives the devs something to make valuable. Why should the miners get 100% of all the coins?

I also don't mind premine as long as the dev is active and don't dump his coins right after he see some good price.
We all know what most of the people think about premines though. Many of them want dev who can work 25/7 for almost free and if any pumpers shows up - that's even better.
Sadly people are looking at the altcoins as a way to profit more BTC. At least most of them.

DNotes They put a lot of efforts to market this! And They claims that Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches World’s First Digital Currency Employee Incentive Benefits Plan.

I liked DNotes too, but more than a year ago my investor forced me to sell 100s of thousands @ about 190 satoshi. In my opinion, DNotes is in top 5-10 cryptocurrencies if we talk about steady and natural growth. No hype, no pumps & dumps and it was even 10% premined.
I like DNotes as well. Its price is stable and now stand at over 6000 satoshi.

Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:07:47 AM

"What altcoin community has the most active developers?"

I also don't mind premine as long as the dev is active and don't dump his coins right after he see some good price.
We all know what most of the people think about premines though. Many of them want dev who can work 25/7 for almost free and if any pumpers shows up - that's even better.
Sadly people are looking at the altcoins as a way to profit more BTC. At least most of them.

Smiley Smiley

Nice, spartak seems familiar, probably from the early days of DNotes. One clarification though for anyone reading, the literal premine was 5%. 3% allocated to essentially giveaway, and 2% was allocated for long term support, marketing, and development. Another 5% was added to the block reward in the early months for miners, that is the part that seems to confuse people as part of the premine.

P.S. Just noticed your CRISP coin, for your personal logo. Very cool Wink

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:56:08 AM

"What altcoin community has the most active developers?"

Smiley Smiley

Very interesting. I might comment on this tomorrow if I have a chance.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:33:25 AM

Dell has been accepting Bitcoin since last July 2014. It has been reported that about 100,000 businesses worldwide accept Bitcoin. Unfortunately, real transactions in Bitcoin as payment has not been that impressive. We are cautiously moving forward by working with different groups. It is very time consuming. I just got done on an international conference call with very high power representatives with ties to the world bank and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. This group is specifically interested to empower and assist women in business. I shared my vision of DNotes and a lot of great ideas were discussed. My walk away is that larger organizations take a long time to get things done. It is amazing how much DNotes has accomplished in just over a year. We have a lot to be proud of.

Interesting, I wasn't aware but then again, I don't normally place orders or end up on the payment page, this was a personal order.  Smiley

DNotesVault
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:27:16 AM

Nice, spartak seems familiar, probably from the early days of DNotes. One clarification though for anyone reading, the literal premine was 5%. 3% allocated to essentially giveaway, and 2% was allocated for long term support, marketing, and development. Another 5% was added to the block reward in the early months for miners, that is the part that seems to confuse people as part of the premine.

P.S. Just noticed your CRISP coin, for your personal logo. Very cool Wink

Thank you, I had cojack make it for me.

Thanks cojack!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:10:34 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 02:21:49 PM by TeeGee

That is a really interesting discussion going on Chase!

I just watched this 3 minute video about 'leadership' and starting a movement. I found it incredibly interesting. I feel much like Digital Currency is currently sitting at the point where about 3 people are involved in the timeline of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ

It highlights how 'viral' both Digital Currency, and the DNotes project could become if we can stand up for our values / passion / mutual interests, and embrace our 'first follower' status.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:49:05 PM

I just watched this 3 minute video about 'leadership' and starting a movement. I found it incredibly interesting. I feel much like Digital Currency is currently sitting at the point where about 3 people are involved in the timeline of the video.

It highlights how 'viral' both Digital Currency, and the DNotes project could become if we can stand up for our values / passion / mutual interests, and embrace our 'first follower' status.

Good share TeeGee, it is a good example of how essential every person involved is to DNotes. We've moved past the point of having just a handful of supporters and starting to grow more quickly. In many discussions with Alan, we recognize year two as the tipping point. We've talked about and demonstrated what we are all about. People are starting to recognize that we mean what we say and stand by it.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:50:39 PM

thats great, DNotes start to be recogniced by cryptocomunity by his values of stability  and growth, thanks to devs and investors effort and why not comunity too ! we are growing ! in silent, without noise of trolls and pumperdumpers, the 'thinking' of why not DNotes? start to change to hey i get right in DNotes!,

maybe giveaways/bountys must come back to reinforce some other values of DNotes.

oh man i miss so much this partys, life and let life but enjoy tha party !!! just for now i think people entering in cryptoparty yeah enter for fun ideals inversion or whatever i feel like now its the moment when scenario is building and proof of sound are going done, is tons of spectation , while can see some groups like this enjoying the moment (pumpdumpers), but be sure party isnt started already i think, hope lot of people pick some 'tikets' for when the music start to sound  Grin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:30:19 PM

thats great, DNotes start to be recogniced by cryptocomunity by his values of stability  and growth, thanks to devs and investors effort and why not comunity too ! we are growing ! in silent, without noise of trolls and pumperdumpers, the 'thinking' of why not DNotes? start to change to hey i get right in DNotes!,

maybe giveaways/bountys must come back to reinforce some other values of DNotes.

oh man i miss so much this partys, life and let life but enjoy tha party !!! just for now i think people entering in cryptoparty yeah enter for fun ideals inversion or whatever i feel like now its the moment when scenario is building and proof of sound are going done, is tons of spectation , while can see some groups like this enjoying the moment (pumpdumpers), but be sure party isnt started already i think, hope lot of people pick some 'tikets' for when the music start to sound  Grin

Thanks infovortice, we are doing a few giveaways through the CRISP programs as well as twitter and twitter contests. What did you have in mind? Just a regular giveaway?

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: