Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

No video on Silicon Dragon's youtube as of yet. I hope you don't mind, I have a few questions, how about a forum interview?

Were you able to talk much about DNotes?

How was DNotes received?

Were you able to meet with many people?

What were your takeaways from the event?

Are you happy with the outcome?

Good idea kanus, please feel free to add to this if anyone wants. I'm sure Dyna will respond when he has time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

No video on Silicon Dragon's youtube as of yet. I hope you don't mind, I have a few questions, how about a forum interview?

I am still playing catch-up but will give you a brief response. I do expect that there will be a Youtube video release but not sure when that will happen. I am sure that it will be heavily edited. The place was packed and many people did not even realize that there was live video and constantly walked in front of the camera and talked in groups fairly loudly.

Were you able to talk much about DNotes?

It would have been nice to have more time for the presentation and a chance for the audience to ask questions. However, I was able to speak with many smaller groups. It started with one or two and grew into larger grows. That is always a very good sign for any speakers; a clear indication that your audience enjoyed your presentation and like to learn more. We went way beyond closing and continued for at least another half hour at the main entrance of NASDAQ. It was fun but very demanding.

How was DNotes received?

DNotes was extremely well received. I stressed very strongly that DNotes is money with the potential to be far superior to money. It is built with trust and integrity and that "trust" is our most valuable brand. I received strong support for that position.

Were you able to meet with many people?

I made a attempt to meet with as many people as I could, by constantly moving around. I noticed that a few followed me for quite a while with an obvious interest to learn more.

What were your takeaways from the event?

This is, of course, a great exposure for DNotes. The press release was very well received, perhaps setting a new record. There was a very strong interest in Bitcoin with noticeable anxiety, mostly likely as the result of a lot of negative headlines. DNotes, being presented as a alternative, positioned to overcome Bitcoin's shorts was well received. 

Are you happy with the outcome?

Yes, it was demanding but well worth the money and time spent. Getting out in this kind of settings is very important. I love meeting with people and shake hands with everyone. This group represented a very broad spectrum of financial wealth and I treated everyone equally.

I am certain that a good number of people will check us out. There will be very positive outcomes as a result of this event.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:57:40 PM

Alan's Talking Points
Silicon Dragon NY 2015
Presented at Nasdaq on June 22, 2015

Thank you, Porter. I am Alan Yong, Co-Founder of DNotes, CryptoMoms, and DNotesVault. DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 coins that are traded in our industry. DNotes has appreciated over 30 times from 200 to over 6,000 Satoshi since it was first listed in March 2014.

How we characterize Bitcoin is extremely important because it governs our perception and mindset. To me, it is money and it has the potential to be far superior to money. I am a firm believer that we are witnessing the greatest technology revolution in the history of mankind. This will lead to massive job and wealth creation.

To be objective though, we need to examine this immensely innovative technology as four separate but inter-related components:

1. The Currency:  As the pioneer, Bitcoin has struggled as a currency with countless negative headlines. It is failing to meet the full functions of money. It has been struggling to gain mass acceptance as it has been too volatile as a store of value and medium of exchange. It seems to have settled with a limited purpose as a speculative trading vehicle.

2. The Blockchain: The concept of verifiable public ledger for every transaction using ingenious consensus technologies will have world-changing implications, leading to a quantum shift in how we conduct global business. This will cause large-scale disruption in multiple industries, including banking, cross-border currency remittance, as well as credit and debit card and other financial services.

3. Payment System: As a global payment system the technology is far superior. Two parties with a smart phone or computer with internet connection, anywhere in the world can send and receive funds without the oversight of any central authority. The transaction is confirmed in minutes at near zero cost.

4. The human factors:

Bitcoin’s biggest pitfalls have been caused by the human factors that can be associated with poor business practices, the lack of mutual respect among community members and the outright misconducts of bad actors. Bitcoin as a technology is not perfect but pretty close. New technologies always evolve and get better. Bitcoin is no exception

We have positioned DNotes very differently since day one. We believe that like money, DNotes must be available for everyone, irrespective of financial standing. It must be built with trust and integrity. Trust is our most valuable brand. We must also make a dedicated effort to include the full participation of women. For these and many other reasons DNotes has created its own ecosystem to include CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and our family of digital savings accounts so that everyone worldwide can participate and share its success.

This is a massive global opportunity, but depending on the regulatory environment it could take 5 to 10 years from now before mass acceptance can be expected. A supportive mainstream media will certainly go a long way in contributing to the early adoption of digital currency. Thank you.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

Alan's Talking Points
Silicon Dragon NY 2015

Thank you, Porter. I am Alan Yong, Co-Founder of DNotes, CryptoMoms, and DNotesVault. DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 coins that are traded in our industry. DNotes has appreciated over 30 times from 200 to over 6,000 Satoshi since it was first listed in March 2014.

How we characterize Bitcoin is extremely important because it governs our perception and mindset. To me, it is money and it has the potential to be far superior to money. I am a firm believer that we are witnessing the greatest technology revolution in the history of mankind. This will lead to massive job and wealth creation.

To be objective though, we need to examine this immensely innovative technology as four separate but inter-related components:

1. The Currency:  As the pioneer, Bitcoin has struggled as a currency with countless negative headlines. It is failing to meet the full functions of money. It has been struggling to gain mass acceptance as it has been too volatile as a store of value and medium of exchange. It seems to have settled with a limited purpose as a speculative trading vehicle.

2. The Blockchain: The concept of verifiable public ledger for every transaction using ingenious consensus technologies will have world-changing implications, leading to a quantum shift in how we conduct global business. This will cause large-scale disruption in multiple industries, including banking, cross-border currency remittance, as well as credit and debit card and other financial services.

3. Payment System: As a global payment system the technology is far superior. Two parties with a smart phone or computer with internet connection, anywhere in the world can send and receive funds without the oversight of any central authority. The transaction is confirmed in minutes at near zero cost.

4. The human factors:

Bitcoin’s biggest pitfalls have been caused by the human factors that can be associated with poor business practices, the lack of mutual respect among community members and the outright misconducts of bad actors. Bitcoin as a technology is not perfect but pretty close. New technologies always evolve and get better. Bitcoin is no exception

We have positioned DNotes very differently since day one. We believe that like money, DNotes must be available for everyone, irrespective of financial standing. It must be built with trust and integrity. Trust is our most valuable brand. We must also make a dedicated effort to include the full participation of women. For these and many other reasons DNotes has created its own ecosystem to include CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and our family of digital savings accounts so that everyone worldwide can participate and share its success.

This is a massive global opportunity, but depending on the regulatory environment it could take 5 to 10 years from now before mass acceptance can be expected. A supportive mainstream media will certainly go a long way in contributing to the early adoption of digital currency. Thank you.

Outstanding!

PERFECT!  Thank you on behalf of my family and friends!

Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:05:44 PM

That's an awesome set of talking points. What you posted here is a great summary to give to people who might be interested. It could be good material for a brochure, possibly.

I only have one beef with it: I remember buying my first DNotes at 61 satoshis (not 200). Of course, I didn't hang onto them, but sold them at 300. I suspect we'll never see those prices again Smiley
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:16:49 PM

A bit OT, but for those who might want to read the book I posted about earlier, Return to Order, they are giving out free copies for the next 36 hours or so. Feel free to use this link to get your copy sent to you. I am not sure if that link is good for only one free copy (first come first served) or if multiple people can use it, but anyway, try it if interested.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:11:24 PM

That's an awesome set of talking points. What you posted here is a great summary to give to people who might be interested. It could be good material for a brochure, possibly.

I only have one beef with it: I remember buying my first DNotes at 61 satoshis (not 200). Of course, I didn't hang onto them, but sold them at 300. I suspect we'll never see those prices again Smiley

I am a fairly conservative guy. I could have pick 57, which was the lowest I paid for DNotes. That would have given me a 105.26 times return on investment. Not that many people bought at that price. I thought that 200 Satoshi at 30 times is an outstanding return. My conservative preference is quite well reflected in DNotes' overall mindset which makes it much more likely that we delivered what we promised, very important to the DNotes brand - Trust.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:42:45 PM

Alan's Talking Points
Silicon Dragon NY 2015

1. The Currency:  As the pioneer, Bitcoin has struggled as a currency with countless negative headlines. It is failing to meet the full functions of money. It has been struggling to gain mass acceptance as it has been too volatile as a store of value and medium of exchange. It seems to have settled with a limited purpose as a speculative trading vehicle.

4. The human factors:

Outstanding!

PERFECT!  Thank you on behalf of my family and friends!

Smiley Smiley

You are most welcome, Chase. DNotes' success is the result of many of its supporters who are happiest in the success of others. We are an inspiration to each others leading to great accomplishments and mutual benefits that are not possible otherwise.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:13:39 PM

I am a fairly conservative guy. I could have pick 57, which was the lowest I paid for DNotes. That would have given me a 105.26 times return on investment. Not that many people bought at that price. I thought that 200 Satoshi at 30 times is an outstanding return. My conservative preference is quite well reflected in DNotes' overall mindset which makes it much more likely that we delivered what we promised, very important to the DNotes brand - Trust.

I agree with you. I was just giving you a hard time Cheesy
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:51:37 PM

I agree with you. I was just giving you a hard time Cheesy

I thought as much. Not a problem.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 01:32:37 AM

Reading this article reminded me of some of the plans for the DNotesVault, such as providing API's and other tools for merchants to accept payments eventually. What other tools and API's do you think the DNotesVault could provide for merchants and users?

Bitcoin Success Hinges on CIOs Embracing Open Platforms, APIs

CIOs investigating bitcoin and other digital currencies must consider how willing they are to embrace a more open IT architecture, as well as a growing number of service providers, says a security chief at one bitcoin startup.

“It comes down to understanding and embracing more of an open source mentality when it comes to software, and really going to more of a service-oriented architecture that looks to utilize a lot more APIs and plug into a lot of different pieces,” said William Dennings, security chief at bitcoin startup Bitreserve. APIs, short for application program interfaces, are a set of tools that allow applications to communicate and share data with one another.

[...]

http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2015/06/24/bitcoin-success-hinges-on-cios-embracing-open-platforms-apis/

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:49:06 AM

Reading this article reminded me of some of the plans for the DNotesVault, such as providing API's and other tools for merchants to accept payments eventually. What other tools and API's do you think the DNotesVault could provide for merchants and users?

Here's something I posted back in February on APIs:

"Just thinking about ways to help people start an account and it occurred to me that if they could use other crypto currencies that would make entry much easier. I know there are issues with converting fiat to crypto but, how about crypto to crypto? What if a person could simply select from a drop down menu one or more of some of the top performing coins and instantly convert that amount to DNotes that is automatically deposited in a retirement or, other vault account?

No third parties, no exchanges to deal with manually, the vault site does the calculation and API calls could make the exchange. I'm not an expert in this area but I believe this could be totally automated without re-inventing the wheel. Something to think about. The easier it is to get onboard, the better."

If we could receive almost any coin and convert/deposit it to a customers vault account as DNotes, that would be amazing...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:40:24 AM

"Just thinking about ways to help people start an account and it occurred to me that if they could use other crypto currencies that would make entry much easier. I know there are issues with converting fiat to crypto but, how about crypto to crypto? What if a person could simply select from a drop down menu one or more of some of the top performing coins and instantly convert that amount to DNotes that is automatically deposited in a retirement or, other vault account?

No third parties, no exchanges to deal with manually, the vault site does the calculation and API calls could make the exchange. I'm not an expert in this area but I believe this could be totally automated without re-inventing the wheel. Something to think about. The easier it is to get onboard, the better."

If we could receive almost any coin and convert/deposit it to a customers vault account as DNotes, that would be amazing...

I would go for that. If I were selling something online, I would want to be able to accept as many different ways to pay as possible, including being able to take payment in as many people's favorite cryptocoins.

The mining pool Multipool.us has a similar feature and it integrates with Cryptsy. So let's say you point your mining rig to their multiport, you would be mining a number of different Scrypt coins based on their formulas for determining the most profitable coin to mine. You can then set your account to automatically pay out each coin to your Cryptsy address for that coin. Then when you're logged into Cryptsy, you can set each coin to autosell. Of course the autosell converts your altcoin into Bitcoin based on the parameters you set (you have four to choose from). In the end what you end up with is a fairly seamless conversion from your rig's hashing power to the various altcoins your rig mines to Bitcoin. You then could make a manual trade from Bitcoin to DNotes (Cryptsy doesn't support DNotes yet but I'm sure that will change soon enough). Of course, your source of altcoins could also come from selling merchandise and taking payments in the various cryptocoins.

I mention this as an existing system that approaches the crypto to crypto conversion. Ways that this system could be improved on are that the conversion goes from altcoin directly to DNotes (without having to first convert to Bitcoin), and that it can all happen within the DNotes Vault (no need to send to a secondary website and then back again). I imagine conversion from altcoin to DNotes could be based on an aggregate of the going rate for that altcoin across several exchanges along with a Bitcoin/DNotes price index. I personally wouldn't have a problem if there was a small percentage fee involved especially if the process could be automated and it was all handled within DNotes Vault and it was very secure.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:58:00 AM

Great recall, RJF. I remember this comment very well. Now that DNotesVault is fairly mature it may be worth giving it some serious thought. Not totally comfortable with potential legal issues. On the surface, it appears that crypto to crypto exchange should be okay. If that assumption is acceptable than why couldn't DNotesVault accept Bitcoin in exchange for DNotes. Well, it will make DNotesVault an exchange and require licensing and other regulatory requirements. Granted this is an unsettled legal issue and will likely get different legal opinion. That may explain when certain unlicensed exchanges where fiat currency is not involved, they are allowed to continue to operate. This may also varies from state to state.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:04:28 AM

CIOs investigating bitcoin and other digital currencies must consider how willing they are to embrace a more open IT architecture, as well as a growing number of service providers, says a security chief at one bitcoin startup.

“It comes down to understanding and embracing more of an open source mentality when it comes to software, and really going to more of a service-oriented architecture that looks to utilize a lot more APIs and plug into a lot of different pieces,” said William Dennings, security chief at bitcoin startup Bitreserve. APIs, short for application program interfaces, are a set of tools that allow applications to communicate and share data with one another.

[...]

http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2015/06/24/bitcoin-success-hinges-on-cios-embracing-open-platforms-apis/

A feature I thought of earlier today was to have a way that a user could lock up funds in his or her vault, either vault-wide or address specific. There could be several lockdown periods, such as two weeks, 30, 60, and 90 days. There should be a way to initiate a lockdown without having to log into the account, for example, by texting "lockdown" followed by user's vault email address to a specific number. This would allow a user to halt any withdrawals if he or she suspects the account has been compromised (and the user's email address has also been compromised)--as could happen if a user's laptop computer were lost or stolen (let's face it, most of us do not adequately encrypt our computers!). I would think a user who is planning to deposit and hold might also trip the lockdown period on any "savings" accounts so as to remove temptation to spend funds which are intended to be saved. There would be some kind of procedure in place for lifting the lockdown (and allowing withdrawals) that would involve among other things, waiting out the lockdown period, changing the password, and communicating in some way that all is well.

I'm also all for making it easy to accept online payments from others, so having plugins that integrate DNotes vault with existing ecommerce plugins would be great.

If I ever run a successful online retail operation which takes payments in DNotes, one feature I would love to see is for payments I receive to be automatically divided and sent to different addresses within the vault. For example, I might want to take 10% of each payment I receive and put it in my retirement CRISP (you know, pay myself first), then the rest I might divide up between an expense account (to cover costs), my spending money, my CRISP for kids accounts, my employee benefits account (if I had employees), and my favorite charity. Basically, it would be the beginnings of automating the accounting and bookkeeping.

I'm not sure what DNotes has planned for an exchange or trading platform, but one thing I would love to see is the equivalent of Cryptsy or Poloniex with one major variation: The base currency that all altcoins trade to or from is DNotes, not Bitcoin. Besides that, one feature Cryptsy has that I love is autosell. You can program your account to automatically sell any coin upon deposit. One feature Poloniex has that I really love is the ability for users to lend funds to margin traders. I'm doing very well lending out Bitcoin at 0.06% daily interest rate.

And can't forget something like Coinbase which would link DNotes directly to fiat and a fiat bank account. I'm not selling DNotes right now, but when I do, it would be so nice if I didn't have to first convert to Bitcoin in order to convert to fiat.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:10:56 AM

I would go for that. If I were selling something online, I would want to be able to accept as many different ways to pay as possible, including being able to take payment in as many people's favorite cryptocoins.

The mining pool Multipool.us has a similar feature and it integrates with Cryptsy. So let's say you point your mining rig to their multiport, you would be mining a number of different Scrypt coins based on their formulas for determining the most profitable coin to mine. You can then set your account to automatically pay out each coin to your Cryptsy address for that coin. Then when you're logged into Cryptsy, you can set each coin to autosell. Of course the autosell converts your altcoin into Bitcoin based on the parameters you set (you have four to choose from). In the end what you end up with is a fairly seamless conversion from your rig's hashing power to the various altcoins your rig mines to Bitcoin. You then could make a manual trade from Bitcoin to DNotes (Cryptsy doesn't support DNotes yet but I'm sure that will change soon enough). Of course, your source of altcoins could also come from selling merchandise and taking payments in the various cryptocoins.

I mention this as an existing system that approaches the crypto to crypto conversion. Ways that this system could be improved on are that the conversion goes from altcoin directly to DNotes (without having to first convert to Bitcoin), and that it can all happen within the DNotes Vault (no need to send to a secondary website and then back again). I imagine conversion from altcoin to DNotes could be based on an aggregate of the going rate for that altcoin across several exchanges along with a Bitcoin/DNotes price index. I personally wouldn't have a problem if there was a small percentage fee involved especially if the process could be automated and it was all handled within DNotes Vault and it was very secure.

Converting a pre-approved list of alt-coins, including Bitcoin, to DNotes within DNotesVault is not a big technical challenge. The unsettled regulatory requirements may be more challenging than we like to believe. Let's keep our options on the table for now.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:29:55 AM

[...]

A feature I thought of earlier today was to have a way that a user could lock up funds in his or her vault, either vault-wide or address specific. There could be several lockdown periods, such as two weeks, 30, 60, and 90 days. There should be a way to initiate a lockdown without having to log into the account, for example, by texting "lockdown" followed by user's vault email address to a specific number. This would allow a user to halt any withdrawals if he or she suspects the account has been compromised (and the user's email address has also been compromised)--as could happen if a user's laptop computer were lost or stolen (let's face it, most of us do not adequately encrypt our computers!). I would think a user who is planning to deposit and hold might also trip the lockdown period on any "savings" accounts so as to remove temptation to spend funds which are intended to be saved. There would be some kind of procedure in place for lifting the lockdown (and allowing withdrawals) that would involve among other things, waiting out the lockdown period, changing the password, and communicating in some way that all is well.

I'm also all for making it easy to accept online payments from others, so having plugins that integrate DNotes vault with existing ecommerce plugins would be great.

If I ever run a successful online retail operation which takes payments in DNotes, one feature I would love to see is for payments I receive to be automatically divided and sent to different addresses within the vault. For example, I might want to take 10% of each payment I receive and put it in my retirement CRISP (you know, pay myself first), then the rest I might divide up between an expense account (to cover costs), my spending money, my CRISP for kids accounts, my employee benefits account (if I had employees), and my favorite charity. Basically, it would be the beginnings of automating the accounting and bookkeeping.

I'm not sure what DNotes has planned for an exchange or trading platform, but one thing I would love to see is the equivalent of Cryptsy or Poloniex with one major variation: The base currency that all altcoins trade to or from is DNotes, not Bitcoin. Besides that, one feature Cryptsy has that I love is autosell. You can program your account to automatically sell any coin upon deposit. One feature Poloniex has that I really love is the ability for users to lend funds to margin traders. I'm doing very well lending out Bitcoin at 0.06% daily interest rate.

And can't forget something like Coinbase which would link DNotes directly to fiat and a fiat bank account. I'm not selling DNotes right now, but when I do, it would be so nice if I didn't have to first convert to Bitcoin in order to convert to fiat.

Wiser, those are excellent ideas. We are watching itBit very closely and see how it plays out. They are incorporated and licensed as a bank charter. It took me a while to established an account with them. A great deal of personal data was needed. Those who don't like banks to begin with will have issues. There are no easy solutions. Our exchange will incorporate a lot of what you mentioned and more. I believe there will come a day when savings for retirement can be deducted payrolls and deposited directly to DNotesVault and they are taxed deferred.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:30:19 AM

Converting a pre-approved list of alt-coins, including Bitcoin, to DNotes within DNotesVault is not a big technical challenge. The unsettled regulatory requirements may be more challenging than we like to believe. Let's keep our options on the table for now.

I have no doubt regulation is going to be a challenge to navigate. In my feature dream list I'm assuming regulation is not an issue... but I realize that is not reality.

I'm curious, Dyna. Were any of the people you met at Silicon Dragon in any way involved in the financial regulatory process? If not, did they know anyone who was?

It seems to me that one proactive thing that could be done starting now (OK, I'm sure you've already been doing this for months) is engaging in friendly dialog with regulators and regulation decision makers about the subject. I figure the more that can be openly discussed before it becomes an issue the better. And those discussions just might shape relevant regulatory policy in a positive way.
matatyau-cohen

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:26:44 AM

It sounds as you made great representation for DNOTE at the center of the world, as one more step up. respect

Alan's Talking Points
Silicon Dragon NY 2015

4. The human factors:

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 02:26:33 PM

I have no doubt regulation is going to be a challenge to navigate. In my feature dream list I'm assuming regulation is not an issue... but I realize that is not reality.

I'm curious, Dyna. Were any of the people you met at Silicon Dragon in any way involved in the financial regulatory process? If not, did they know anyone who was?

It seems to me that one proactive thing that could be done starting now (OK, I'm sure you've already been doing this for months) is engaging in friendly dialog with regulators and regulation decision makers about the subject. I figure the more that can be openly discussed before it becomes an issue the better. And those discussions just might shape relevant regulatory policy in a positive way.

Thanks Wiser, that is a great idea. One of the things Alan and I have discussed is having an outlet for this sort of information and provide a direct link to interested parties. Including regulatory issues and recommendations, executive summaries for DNotes and DNotes related topics.

1 option is in CryptoMoms or in dedicated threads on CryptoMoms, however we feel it would easily get lost and potentially cluttered. DNotesVault is not a likely candidate because of the subject matter and we want to keep DNotesVault as clean as possible. Another option is a dedicated blog style website that would allow commenting and active participation.

I would like to hear everyone's comments on this subject. Where and what format do you feel would be best for this type of information?

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: