Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:17:44 AM

Looks like the forum was down for most of the day. Was that everyone?

Holding out #1 position on Cryptsy at 46268 votes, but as RJF has mentioned, we should continue to create a larger gap between us and the next on the list. Thanks again everyone for voting.

I have not been there for a while. Good to know that we are still at position # 1. Agreed. We should continue our voting efforts.

We are making promising progress to be listed on a new worldwide exchange; when fully implemented will make it possible for people to purchase DNotes with over 100 different currencies plus debit or credit cards. Approved locations will also allow for automatic withdrawal from checking or savings accounts. I am very excited about these possibilities and will announce more details as they become available.

This is fantastic news!   I have one more very long day and then I will catch up here. 

I'm not sure if it's just me and my tired eyes, but I have a very hard time reading the white text on the DCEBrief headlines.  Is it just me??

You make a point, perhaps we need to select darker pictures for the background image, change the font size, or the colour, or combination of?

Yep, I've messed with it a bit. Changed the opacity, darkening the picture helps a little. I am thinking of either having a semi transparent black overlay or orange overlay behind the text.

I think the black would look really sharp!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 03:41:26 AM

Holding out #1 position on Cryptsy at 46268 votes, but as RJF has mentioned, we should continue to create a larger gap between us and the next on the list. Thanks again everyone for voting.

I have not been there for a while. Good to know that we are still at position # 1. Agreed. We should continue our voting efforts.

We are making promising progress to be listed on a new worldwide exchange; when fully implemented will make it possible for people to purchase DNotes with over 100 different currencies plus debit or credit cards. Approved locations will also allow for automatic withdrawal from checking or savings accounts. I am very excited about these possibilities and will announce more details as they become available.

This is fantastic news!   I have one more very long day and then I will catch up here. 

I'm not sure if it's just me and my tired eyes, but I have a very hard time reading the white text on the DCEBrief headlines.  Is it just me??

You make a point, perhaps we need to select darker pictures for the background image, change the font size, or the colour, or combination of?

Yep, I've messed with it a bit. Changed the opacity, darkening the picture helps a little. I am thinking of either having a semi transparent black overlay or orange overlay behind the text.

Take a peak.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:51:41 AM

Take a peak.

I can read!! lol  It looks great and I really like the 2 different shades.  Do you think the CRISP For Kids should leave the title (the CRISP is born) out there so it looks the same as CRISP For Students and CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:40:06 PM

Take a peak.

I can read!! lol  It looks great and I really like the 2 different shades.  Do you think the CRISP For Kids should leave the title (the CRISP is born) out there so it looks the same as CRISP For Students and CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits?

I like the title and I think it is appropriate as that is where it all started.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:34:26 PM

DCEBrief is looking awesome! We are only getting started and not even ready for launch.

A big thank you to all DCEBrief contributors. I am predicting that our list of contributors will grow to a record breaking number. No fluff or fillers will become our theme in our world of information overload. Getting an article published in DCEBrief will be prestigious one day. We always have a dream and this is just a new one added to our long list. We will continue to do things others wouldn't so that one day we could do things others couldn't. Building DNotes to be the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide is a big dream supported by many little dreams. Once a little dream becomes a reality it becomes a build block.

DNotes is more than just another digital currency. It is a trusted digital currency with a purpose, supported by our own ecosystem, solidly constructed with many highly scalable building blocks that are all strategically linked. The daily market price of DNotes is based on supply and demand but the fundamental value of DNotes can only be realized over the long-term based on the incremental value we are adding to our ecosystem and our trusted brand everyday. That will make a world of difference but not so obvious until DNotes is discovered by many potential investors who have never heard of us.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:02:19 PM

DCEBrief is looking awesome! We are only getting started and not even ready for launch.

A big thank you to all DCEBrief contributors. I am predicting that our list of contributors will grow to a record breaking number. No fluff or fillers will become our theme in our world of information overload. Getting an article published in DCEBrief will be prestigious one day. We always have a dream and this is just a new one added to our long list. We will continue to do things others wouldn't so that one day we could do things others couldn't. Building DNotes to be the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide is a big dream supported by many little dreams. Once a little dream becomes a reality it becomes a build block.

DNotes is more than just another digital currency. It is a trusted digital currency with a purpose, supported by our own ecosystem, solidly constructed with many highly scalable building blocks that are all strategically linked. The daily market price of DNotes is based on supply and demand but the fundamental value of DNotes can only be realized over the long-term based on the incremental value we are adding to our ecosystem and our trusted brand everyday. That will make a world of difference but not so obvious until DNotes is discovered by many potential investors who have never heard of us.

Just had some ideas I had to write down before I forget, not sure if useful or not. I'm doing this from an iphone at the moment...

Possible slogans for DCEBrief:

"Just the information, without the opinion..."
"Just the facts, no conjecture..."
"Unfiltered facts, figures and information."
"Crypto Industry info without fluff and filler."
"DCEBrief, just the facts..."

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:47:43 PM

Im playing with sign code just prepare one exclusive for DNotes, i can add more links or change color whatever just let me know, here is for share

Code:
[center][url=http://dnotescoin.com/][size=14pt][b][glow=royalblue,2,300][color=white][color=white] ★ DNotes-Coin ★ [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][url=https://DNotesVault.com][size=14pt][b][glow=white,2,300][color=purple][color=royalblue]   Saving-Plans  [color=teal] [/color] [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.0][size=14pt][b][glow=royalblue,2,300][color=white][color=white] ★ DNotes-Forum ★ [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:01:59 PM

Just had some ideas I had to write down before I forget, not sure if useful or not. I'm doing this from an iphone at the moment...

I like this one best "Crypto Industry info without fluff and filler." I have been thinking about it when I can. It is important not to define ourselves (DCEBrief) in such a way that we be "boxed". I am even a little concern about using the word "unbiased". "without the opinion", "no conjecture" could lead to commitments beyond what we can fulfill. A lot of that is judgmental, depending on one's prospective. We are getting close but still somewhat unsettled. Any one who wants to share their opinion, this is the time to do it. Thanks.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:31:32 PM

I like this one best "Crypto Industry info without fluff and filler." I have been thinking about it when I can. It is important not to define ourselves (DCEBrief) in such a way that we be "boxed". I am even a little concern about using the word "unbiased". "without the opinion", "no conjecture" could lead to commitments beyond what we can fulfill. A lot of that is judgmental, depending on one's prospective. We are getting close but still somewhat unsettled. Any one who wants to share their opinion, this is the time to do it. Thanks.

I think we have to be careful here.  None of us want fluff and filler, but if we keep shortening the content, we will end up with no story and nothing to grab the reader.  Without some outside info, there may not seem like any urgency in what we are trying to promote.  For example, letting the reader know that there is more student debt in the US than there is credit card debt (1.2T vs. 900B) gives urgency to the CRISP For Students and probably even the CRISP For Kids. Every writer wants to write a story (even if it is short and to the point) and a talented one can take a couple powerful facts and turn it into a 'must read'.  They also like to have their opinion heard so I would tread lightly on that one. Wink  We also may get some fantastic outside opinions on things that we never thought of.  The joy of paying for articles and choosing the ones we like best, is the that if the opinion is off the wall, we don't have to print it. Smiley

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:38:22 PM

It's difficult to determine what is a opinion and what isnt, and even more difficult to write without forming a written opinion. The most compelling and thought provoking reading, at least to me, is when the writer can present the case, often identify the sides or opinions, and leave it up to the reader to make judgement.

When you have to form an opinion, qualify it, make sure it is clear to anyone.

Completely unbiased may not be possible.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:46:38 PM

I think we have to be careful here.  None of us want fluff and filler, but if we keep shortening the content, we will end up with no story and nothing to grab the reader.  Without some outside info, there may not seem like any urgency in what we are trying to promote.  For example, letting the reader know that there is more student debt in the US than there is credit card debt (1.2T vs. 900B) gives urgency to the CRISP For Students and probably even the CRISP For Kids. Every writer wants to write a story (even if it is short and to the point) and a talented one can take a couple powerful facts and turn it into a 'must read'.  They also like to have their opinion heard so I would tread lightly on that one. Wink  We also may get some fantastic outside opinions on things that we never thought of.  The joy of paying for articles and choosing the ones we like best, is the that if the opinion is off the wall, we don't have to print it. Smiley

Thanks, Chase that is very well expressed. Staying close to the purpose and mission of DCEBrief will always be important, so is maintaining a balance without being extreme.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:56:02 PM

It's difficult to determine what is a opinion and what isnt, and even more difficult to write without forming a written opinion. The most compelling and thought provoking reading, at least to me, is when the writer can present the case, often identify the sides or opinions, and leave it up to the reader to make judgement.

When you have to form an opinion, qualify it, make sure it is clear to anyone.

Completely unbiased may not be possible.

True, we can encourage the writer to qualify the opposing opinion and let the readers decide; but that could be challenging sometime.

There will be a slight bias towards DNotes no matter how hard we try to avoid it.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:44:32 PM

Im playing with sign code just prepare one exclusive for DNotes, i can add more links or change color whatever just let me know, here is for share

Code:
[center][url=http://dnotescoin.com/][size=14pt][b][glow=royalblue,2,300][color=white][color=white] ★ DNotes-Coin ★ [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][url=https://DNotesVault.com][size=14pt][b][glow=white,2,300][color=purple][color=royalblue]   Saving-Plans  [color=teal] [/color] [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.0][size=14pt][b][glow=royalblue,2,300][color=white][color=white] ★ DNotes-Forum ★ [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][/center]

Cool infovortice, maybe colors from the coin?

Code:
[center][url=http://dnotescoin.com/][size=14pt][b][glow=black,2,300][color=#81e6ff] ★ DNotes-Coin ★ [/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][url=https://DNotesVault.com][size=14pt][b][glow=#81e6ff,2,300][color=black]   Saving-Plans  [/color][/glow][/b][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.0][size=14pt][b][glow=black,2,300][color=#81e6ff] ★ DNotes-Forum ★ [/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][/center]

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:48:57 PM

Thanks, Chase that is very well expressed. Staying close to the purpose and mission of DCEBrief will always be important, so is maintaining a balance without being extreme.

Wholeheartedly agree Chase and Dyna.

Creating some general guidelines will help people who are writing for DCEBrief. They just don't have to be very strict or strictly enforced.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:59:56 AM

First comes bitcoin (for now anyway) and then comes DNotes!

Greece could soon get 1,000 bitcoin ATMs

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/greece-could-soon-1-000-134518878.html;

norcalanon707

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:04:32 AM

Wholeheartedly agree Chase and Dyna.

Creating some general guidelines will help people who are writing for DCEBrief. They just don't have to be very strict or strictly enforced.

DNotes Community,

I am the volunteer from PayServices that has been working on getting DNotes on their MultiExchange Operating System. https://www.payservices.com/#modal

PayServices will be soon launching their Crypto Integration Platform which will first feature 50 CryptoCurrencies DNotes being one of them. This will allow DNotes to be instantly converted into 49 other CryptoCurrencies (400 Cryptos Total before the end of the year) along with 130 Fiat Currencies( including USD, Euro, Pounds Sterling, Yuan etc) and 16 Complimentary Currencies including some as part of the Clinton Initiative. I believe the convertibility of the platform between Cryptos along with all the Fiat Currencies will be handy. Hopefully this will happen soon (No ETA) I have been in touch with the DNotes Founder and helped put him in touch with the VP of PayServices and was told that their conversation went extremely well.
https://www.payservices.com/currency.php

I have been in Crypto since 2011 and have been involved in quite a few developments as an assistant lead along with volunteering as a moderator in another CryptoForum. I mined DNotes back on day one and have always been a big fan of this great CryptoCurrency along with its great community and now the DNotes founder who in my book is the most impressive individual yet to date that I have met in Crypto.

Congratulations everyone for the Steadfast work here!!!

BTW- I made a withdrawal from the Vault for the first time the other day. I confirmed it by email I need to go back and re-read the help section to make sure I did it correctly. So I might be back asking for advice sooner than later. ;-)

Anyway, thank you and Congratulations on your work. Please feel free to contact me regarding any PayServices related questions or anything please feel free to contact me PM.

~NorCal

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:35:47 AM

DNotes Community,

I am the volunteer from PayServices that has been working on getting DNotes on their MultiExchange Operating System. https://www.payservices.com/#modal

PayServices will be soon launching their Crypto Integration Platform which will first feature 50 CryptoCurrencies DNotes being one of them. This will allow DNotes to be instantly converted into 49 other CryptoCurrencies (400 Cryptos Total before the end of the year) along with 130 Fiat Currencies( including USD, Euro, Pounds Sterling, Yuan etc) and 16 Complimentary Currencies including some as part of the Clinton Initiative. I believe the convertibility of the platform between Cryptos along with all the Fiat Currencies will be handy. Hopefully this will happen soon (No ETA) I have been in touch with the DNotes Founder and helped put him in touch with the VP of PayServices and was told that their conversation went extremely well.

I have been in Crypto since 2011 and have been involved in quite a few developments as an assistant lead along with volunteering as a moderator in another CryptoForum. I mined DNotes back on day one and have always been a big fan of this great CryptoCurrency along with its great community and now the DNotes founder who in my book is the most impressive individual yet to date that I have met in Crypto.

BTW- I made a withdrawal from the Vault for the first time the other day. I confirmed it by email I need to go back and re-read the help section to make sure I did it correctly. So I might be back asking for advice sooner than later. ;-)

Anyway, thank you and Congratulations on your work. Please feel free to contact me regarding any PayServices related questions or anything please feel free to contact me PM.

~NorCal

Hi NorCal and welcome to the DNotes forum!  That is great news that DNotes is going to be listed on PayServices.  I am going to study it thoroughly this weekend and may have a question or two next week.  Thanks for all your hard work helping us out!  Smiley

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:38:12 AM

DNotes Community,

~NorCal

Hi NorCal, welcome to the DNotes community! That is excellent news. We are very excited to grow with PayServices, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

You must have been my pending withdrawal. I have sent you an email as a double confirmation and was awaiting response. Withdrawals typically have 24-48 hour wait from the DNotesVault. Not to worry, I have already discussed with Alan and released the DNotes.

Thank you for the kind words.

norcalanon707

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:40:38 AM

DNotes Community,

~NorCal

Hi NorCal and welcome to the DNotes forum!  That is great news that DNotes is going to be listed on PayServices.  I am going to study it thoroughly this weekend and may have a question or two next week.  Thanks for all your hard work helping us out!  Smiley

Anything, I can do please do not hesitate to contact me here, pm or norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com and that goes for anyone in this community anytime.

Best,

~NorCal
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:51:47 AM

DNotes Community,

~NorCal

Anything, I can do please do not hesitate to contact me here, pm or norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com and that goes for anyone in this community anytime.

Best,

~NorCal

Welcome NorCal. I was looking into your site when Dyna mentioned it the other day, impressive list of services. DNotes will be a great match for your company.
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: