Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:47:04 PM

Kris good to see you here! Welcome again ! .... jajaja just reading latest post .... have a noob confidence in the team not happen all days, really need to explot that, to make a premium guide for newbies Really i think the good place for this guide is everywhere but specially DCEB web.

So maybe is good to make like a diary with your progress and doubts or something, thinking in make special cryptoguide for newbies, not just another tuto guide more. If that is tolk like an history will be really more atractive for readers.

just my 2 cents  Wink

And dont worry its exactly like you say for everyone "all the great forces of the digital currency world DO NOT want me to utilize this guide" , but not just for the guide can extend to mining, trading, buying bitcoins, ect.. hahaha all of us has this feeling at some point.. or at all points  Cheesy

i have listed DNotes to vote list in this exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting  please need comunity support, rounds are each weeks and can be added for user vote o by DOT vote (like criptsy points) can make 1 free vote everyday

Special in this alt-exchange is the trollbox where usually can take lot of tips of differents coins just for chat, faucet web list, pool service and oen marketplace. Its still young is running from december but i have a few days in and looks like really good.

you are all invited to sigin and vote for DNotes to be listed , same can earn a few free coins to start trading !

infovortice: idk what my problem is here, but I'm trying to register on cryptopia, and it keeps telling me I have to have a number in my password...    just to clarify, my password is over 8 characters, including a capitol letter, and a digit... tried several times with different passwords that should work, but still won't let me in??

yeah just must include spacebar in password like was a character

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:48:29 PM

there we go !! , looks like awesome. good work.

but miss the mining tech area new chip miners are arriving
KristinaHD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:04:39 PM

Kris good to see you here! Welcome again ! .... jajaja just reading latest post .... have a noob confidence in the team not happen all days, really need to explot that, to make a premium guide for newbies Really i think the good place for this guide is everywhere but specially DCEB web.

So maybe is good to make like a diary with your progress and doubts or something, thinking in make special cryptoguide for newbies, not just another tuto guide more. If that is tolk like an history will be really more atractive for readers.

just my 2 cents  Wink

And dont worry its exactly like you say for everyone "all the great forces of the digital currency world DO NOT want me to utilize this guide" , but not just for the guide can extend to mining, trading, buying bitcoins, ect.. hahaha all of us has this feeling at some point.. or at all points  Cheesy

i have listed DNotes to vote list in this exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting  please need comunity support, rounds are each weeks and can be added for user vote o by DOT vote (like criptsy points) can make 1 free vote everyday

Special in this alt-exchange is the trollbox where usually can take lot of tips of differents coins just for chat, faucet web list, pool service and oen marketplace. Its still young is running from december but i have a few days in and looks like really good.

you are all invited to sigin and vote for DNotes to be listed , same can earn a few free coins to start trading !

infovortice: idk what my problem is here, but I'm trying to register on cryptopia, and it keeps telling me I have to have a number in my password...    just to clarify, my password is over 8 characters, including a capitol letter, and a digit... tried several times with different passwords that should work, but still won't let me in??

yeah just must include spacebar in password like was a character

well, THATS weird....   but it worked ty
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 05:50:09 PM

just my 2 cents  Wink

Thank you infovortice! It looks like cryptopia.co.nz has some decent traffic, and popular in Brazil. They have mining, explorer, and exchange services for the coins they have listed. Sounds like a great place to get DNotes listed.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:10:49 PM

server and devs have the base in australia - new zealand not sure but all legal just investigate a little for company weeks ago. they offer shares of exhange to be partner, its nice bussines model.

Also can buy some features once the coin is listed in exchange. like own market DNOTES/pair all, or that coin can be tippeable on chat, or faucet.and suppose pool not sure

for now isnt fee over trades and just only wallet fee to move coins out exhange.

and have the best troll box arround XD
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:18:47 AM

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DCEBrief.com, ‘Digital Currency Executive Brief’ News Portal

Great job on the press release and the site!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:15:06 AM

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DCEBrief.com, ‘Digital Currency Executive Brief’ News Portal

Great job on the press release and the site!

Thanks Chase! We hope it will have a positive impact on the industry.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:25:09 AM

server and devs have the base in australia - new zealand not sure but all legal just investigate a little for company weeks ago. they offer shares of exhange to be partner, its nice bussines model.

Also can buy some features once the coin is listed in exchange. like own market DNOTES/pair all, or that coin can be tippeable on chat, or faucet.and suppose pool not sure

for now isnt fee over trades and just only wallet fee to move coins out exhange.

and have the best troll box arround XD

So the voting system doesn't matter how many votes you have total? Just the weekly count?

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 08:51:27 AM

yeah in voting web is a countdown, when the time comes add most voted for users and most dot payed coins to exchange.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:31:50 PM

YAHOO Finance!

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DCEBrief.com, 'Digital Currency Executive Brief' News Portal

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dcebrief

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:47:24 PM

It's too bad there weren't more politicians with this line of thinking:

Election Hopeful Wants Canada to Recognise Bitcoin as Currency

A parliamentary hopeful running in Canada's upcoming federal election says he wants to give bitcoin an equal footing with the dollar.

Alex Millar, a former maths teacher and software engineer, claims to be an independent candidate running for Vancouver East. In a post on Straight.com yesterday, the bitcoin enthusiast said he decided to run to highlight an issue the major parties were ignoring: money creation.

"Canadians enjoy freedom of speech and freedom of religion, I’m running for for parliament because I believe we need freedom of money," he said.

The candidate, who does not currently appear in the official election almanac, thinks digital currency could be a viable alternative to Canada's current monetary system, which he claimed was "eroding equality" in its opacity.

The election – which covers Canada's 338 electoral districts – will take place on 19th October. Vancouver East, where Millar is running, has been a New Democratic stronghold since 1997.

http://www.coindesk.com/election-hopeful-wants-canada-to-recognise-bitcoin-as-currency/

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:53:49 PM

This may be the best press release so far. Many hands were responsible for writing, editing, and shaping the press release. A big thank you to all who had a part in the press release!

P.S. We are almost done replanting Daylilies for the season. Hope to keep a better eye on you guys in a couple more weeks. A little late this year, we had some weather issues, and a wedding that everyone in the company was involved in! (Two key employees got married, Alan even came from Chicago to attend!). BUT we did dig up, split from clumps into single plants, and planted about 500,000 Daylilies this summer. Concurrently, we also shipped well over 250,000 plants to customers. We are now the undisputed "King of the Daylily Hill".
     We are building DNotes the same way Smokeys Gardens was built. Brick by brick. Build a Master Plan. Build a solid foundation. Construct this huge building floor by floor. Never stop improving. It took us less than 5 years to have the highest internet traffic in the Daylily World. Within 5 years, we (arguably) had more Daylilies than anyone else. Now, about 8 or 9 years after Alan pitched his "Wild Idea" to me about selling (of all things) FLOWERS, we are the UNDISPUTED King of the Daylily World. If ya dont think so, visit our 40 acre Daylily Farm in Michigan!!

Smokey
The Flower King
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:32:37 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 01:43:28 PM by Dyna

This may be the best press release so far. Many hands were responsible for writing, editing, and shaping the press release. A big thank you to all who had a part in the press release!

P.S. We are almost done replanting Daylilies for the season. Hope to keep a better eye on you guys in a couple more weeks. A little late this year, we had some weather issues, and a wedding that everyone in the company was involved in! (Two key employees got married, Alan even came from Chicago to attend!). BUT we did dig up, split from clumps into single plants, and planted about 500,000 Daylilies this summer. Concurrently, we also shipped well over 250,000 plants to customers. We are now the undisputed "King of the Daylily Hill".
     We are building DNotes the same way Smokeys Gardens was built. Brick by brick. Build a Master Plan. Build a solid foundation. Construct this huge building floor by floor. Never stop improving. It took us less than 5 years to have the highest internet traffic in the Daylily World. Within 5 years, we (arguably) had more Daylilies than anyone else. Now, about 8 or 9 years after Alan pitched his "Wild Idea" to me about selling (of all things) FLOWERS, we are the UNDISPUTED King of the Daylily World. If ya dont think so, visit our 40 acre Daylily Farm in Michigan!!

Smokey
The Flower King

Hey, thanks for reminding me of the years of hard work it has taken to place Smokeys Daylily Gardens in the top place, for premium daylilies. Our competitors did not have a clue what we were doing and many had not even heard of us the first few years. It is almost ironic that I am still meeting key leaders in our industry who have not heard of DNotes.

I am beginning to get the feeling that the vast majority our industry have not heard of DNotes, CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, CRISP and DCEBrief and even a lot of those who have are not aware of their strategic value. Frankly, if venture capital money was used to fund our ecosystems, a $2 million investment would have been spent.

Building a successful venture is never easy. It is even harder to build a trusted brand, invaluable in financial services. It is a very long term commitment to execute many strategic plans at the right time as flawlessly as possible. We want to be the best in class and we want the top spot, even if one of our CRISP For Kids has to complete that challenge.  
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:33:15 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dcebrief-175100011.html

KristinaHD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:58:19 PM

DCEBrief has officially launched!

Source: http[Suspicious link removed]cutive-brief-news-portal-3/

Smokey
The Flower King

Not to mention... smokeys daylily gardens accepts DNOTES, BABY!!!!
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:42:12 PM

Love the write up, very compelling and to the point. Congrats on launching the site.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 04:00:55 PM

Thank you kanus1113!

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:39:51 PM

There was a ton of work put into this press release and it shows. The way the article was written will lead the reader to do further investigation, exactly what we want. Because the more they research the industry, the more they will learn of the "DNotes Difference" and steps that were taken by the core team to differentiate ourselves from the competition. Everyone who contributed deserves a pat on the back for a job well done.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:41:35 PM

Here comes centralized Digital Currency, I mentioned earlier. This may not be a good thing for the consumers, many bank employees and many of us who are committed to decentralized financial services as an alternative to government/bank controlled currency. Unfortunately, we don't even have an industry association to speak with a united voice. That is just my opinion. What is yours?

itBit Hires Former NYDFS General Counsel Daniel Alter, Pushes Ahead with Bankchain Project

by GIULIO PRISCO on SEPTEMBER 3, 2015 0
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21845/itbit-hires-former-nydfs-general-counsel-daniel-alter-pushes-ahead-bankchain-project/

In April, Bitcoin Magazine reported that Bitcoin exchange itBit had filed for a banking license in New York. Later in May, itBit was granted a trust charter by the New York Department of Financial Services (NYFDS) under New York State banking law, the first such charter granted to a digital currency company by the NYDFS. ItBit also announced the successful completion of a $25 million Series A funding round.

On September 2, itBit announced the appointments of Daniel “Danny” Alter as the company’s new general counsel and chief compliance officer, and Kim Petry as chief financial officer. Petry was previously CFO of global operations and technology at Broadridge Financial Services and, before that, served as CFO and vice president of global commercial/corporate card payment at American Express.

Alter joined itBit after stepping down in February from his most recent post as general counsel of the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), where he served as principal counsel and strategic adviser to the New York state superintendent of financial services.

The former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky left the NYDFS after releasing the controversial Bitlicense regulations for digital currency businesses operating in New York. Lawsky’s move to a consulting business was strongly criticized by the libertarian Cato Institute.

“Because of the contacts he made as a regulator, [Lawsky] can hire himself out to Bitcoin companies wanting to signal to other regulators that they have the approval of the regulatory establishment,” noted Cato Senior Fellow Jim Harper.

It seems likely that Alter’s move to itBit might be criticized in the same grounds.

“The New York State Public Officers law requires that I have a two-year recusal before I can appear before the New York Department of Financial Services on behalf of the company,” said Alter in a pre-emptive statement reported by Reuters. “And it will certainly apply to itBit. I will not step near or have any communications with the New York Department of Financial Services. Those will be handled by outside counsel or qualified compliance people within the company.”

“Between Danny’s deep expertise in financial services and virtual currency regulation and Kim’s demonstrated track record as a successful CFO of global financial organizations, I’m confident that itBit will continue to grow and develop innovative blockchain-based solutions to address the financial industry’s greatest pain points,” said itBit co-founder and CEO Chad Cascarilla. “Danny and Kim possess a deep understanding of how to grow and run a successful business within the regulatory framework of the financial services industry, and their expertise will be invaluable as we work toward the launch of our new permissioned distributed ledger product – Bankchain.”

Bankchain, a new high profile project still held under wraps by itBit, will be a closed, “permissioned blockchain” owned and operated by banks and financial institutions – in other words, a private blockchain without bitcoin and anonymous miners. According to itBit claims, Bankchain will automate, accelerate and simplify post-trade processes across the financial services industry, saving institutions time and money.

Bankchain is “the first consensus-based ledger system exclusively for financial institutions,” states the still very basic Bankchain website. “Bankchain is a new clearing and settlement network that leverages blockchain technology to reimagine how financial institutions execute post-trade. The decentralized network is powered by itBit but fully governed by the member participants that join the platform.”

“[Bankchain] is a proprietary itBit protocol, not blockchain based, but is derived off of blockchain,” itBit head of global operations Steve Wager told Coindesk in August. “We will also not be using bitcoin as the native token; it will be an itBit proprietary token.”

Reddit users strongly criticized the “Sinister Bankchain Project,” but it appears that the trend toward private, permissioned blockchains is here to stay, with strong support expressed, among others, by Accenture and Digital Asset Holdings CEO Blythe Masters.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:58:55 PM

There was a ton of work put into this press release and it shows. The way the article was written will lead the reader to do further investigation, exactly what we want. Because the more they research the industry, the more they will learn of the "DNotes Difference" and steps that were taken by the core team to differentiate ourselves from the competition. Everyone who contributed deserves a pat on the back for a job well done.

Great observation, CryptoBrooker. That is very true. We have put a lot of work into it and it also  reflects the enormous time and resources we have spent building our ecosystem. There will remain to be many coins and that is a healthy environment, but there must be a trusted global digital currency for everyone to participated. After reading the above article regarding itBit centralized token (digital currency) for the banks, I am even more certain that DNotes is absolutely on the right track. I hope more of our industry will begin to see that soon. There must be a united front with sufficient united self-interest and leadership to protect and promote the decentralized spirit of digital currency. It will not be easy, but I am confident that we will prevail.
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: