Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 02:35:27 PM

Here is  a Sneak Peek of DCEBrief Press Release For immediate release on Wednesday, 9-2-2015:

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DCEBrief.com,
 'Digital Currency Executive Brief' News Portal

Digital Currency DNotes has founded numerous platforms to confront the challenges facing the industry as it seeks mass acceptance. The latest initiative is DCEBrief: providing executive briefs on Digital Currency issues that matter for busy executives, decision makers and everyday people worldwide.

DNotes, launched on February 18th, 2014, is one of ..........   Founded at a critical time when the Digital Currency industry faced many challenges; DNotes decided to take a different path, embarking on a long term strategic plan to build a trusted brand supported by its own ecosystem.

DNotes' latest project is DCEBrief; to provide objective, unbiased news on the latest developments in the world of Bitcoin and Digital Currency, in “Executive Summary” format, with no fluff or filler. DCEBrief's mission is to ensure decision makers, busy executives and everyday people worldwide can access the information they need, to help them understand the often misunderstood Digital Currency industry...................

DNotes has relentlessly pursued a path of mutual respect, cooperation, and solutions believed to be in the best interest of the industry and ultimately humanity. Co-Founder Alan Yong, a respected technology visionary since the emergence of personal computer and wireless communication in the 1980’s, stated that Digital Currency like DNotes has the built-in capabilities to be far superior to money or fiat currency.

...... When the vast majority of global commerce transactions take place between only the payer and the recipient, similar to the way cash is used today, that will be the day of mass acceptance of Digital Currency. .....................

As Alan Yong states about DCEBrief's mission:

“When one begins to understand why Digital Currency and Blockchain technology will be the greatest technological revolution since the Internet, that fear will be replaced by a desire to learn more and put it to good use.”......................

Utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler. DCEBrief was launched with the mission to keep the public informed with timely, objective, accurate, and unbiased information that encourages both the cooperation of the media and the full support of political leaders and regulators worldwide, to help promote and not stifle innovation for the better good of mankind.

Looks great! I will setup CDN service today, and take another look for anything we may have missed.

KristinaHD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:04:12 PM

A Warm Welcome to Kris:

On behalf of CryptoMoms’ and DNotes’ communities I want to extend a very warm welcome to Kris for join the DNotes Team. Although, Kris has heard a lot about DNotes she is new to our industry and I trust that you all will be most helpful in helping her with any questions she may have.

With Kris’s help this will be the beginning of a new chapter for CryptoMoms and our family of CRISP. Kris is very passionate about women’s empowerment, economic equalities and the financial future of children. We will be reaching out to many organizations and individuals to help take CryptoMoms to the next level.

I'm impressed already!

Welcome Kristina to the DNotes / CryptoMoms family!  You may be new to the forums, but I suspect you have been a DNotes holder since the beginning... am I right?  Smiley

Thanks for all the welcoming messages, guys. In almost all societies throughout history, men have had the upper hand, and for some reason, we are still teaching our daughters not to take care of themselves, but to find a "good man" to do that for her. Time for us ladies to grab that bull by HIS horns and give 'em a shake.

I AM a holder of DNotes, although not quite sure what that means. All I know is that I want my little Seraphina to grow up to be just as successful as her male peers, and this looks like it's a good start.

Welcome to DNotes Kristina, I'm sure being new to the industry you'll have a ton of questions. DNotes Educational Guide may be a good place to start, it will help give you a basic understanding in a short period of time.

You can download it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cojack.dnedu

Or try it in any browser: http://ff4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html
http://v4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html

After being involved with digital currency for longer periods of time, it's easy to lose touch with how it felt to be a newcomer. We would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions, please send them to dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com.

Cryptobroker - seems i'm having some technical difficulties downloading the Educational Guide (i have an apple product - does that matter?) I tried the web address, but it almost loads the whole page, then says theres a problem with the server. Maybe it will work later. I'm looking forward to checking it out!
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:11:07 PM

Quote from: Chase on Today at 06:40:04 PM

This news made my day!  It was a very long, drawn out process to be a Coinbase customer from Canada.  I'll let you know how much faster / easier this is in a couple of days.

Coinbase Expands Bitcoin Services to Canada

Bitcoin users in Canada can now buy and sell bitcoin using Coinbase.

The bitcoin services firm, which has raised $106.7m in four public venture rounds, is now available in 27 countries in North America and Europe. The move follows the company's expansion to Europe in September 2014.

CEO Brian Armstrong had previously indicated that Coinbase is seeking to extend its services to 30 countries by the end of 2015, a goal he disclosed at the time of the startup's $75m Series C round, announced in January.

As a result of the move, Canadian residents can now buy and sell bitcoin using Canadian dollars (CAD), deposit CAD funds into bitcoin wallets and trade CAD/BTC using the Coinbase bitcoin exchange.

In an interview, Armstrong explained that, while the company has so far found success launching in more developed markets, it remains active in its efforts to extend its services to developing markets. However, he suggested the regulatory environments have so far proven easier to navigate in countries where English language proficiency and technology literacy are high.

Armstrong told CoinDesk:

"It's not where we would want to launch first, it's actually where the partners we have to work with are able to work with us first. But certainly Canada has a huge population of people that are interested in bitcoin that didn't have easy ways to buy and sell it."

The company indicated its legal counsel does not believe Coinbase to be "engaged in any regulated activity" in Canada, a factor that encouraged it to launch its brokerage and exchange services across all Canadian provinces.

Notably, the company's CAD/BTC exchange will be kept in a separate order book, meaning, for now, US exchange users will not be able to access the pair via their US accounts.

"There's certainly an advantage to multiple currency pairs, but we wanted to be more conservative from a legal and regulatory sense," Armstrong continued.

As part of the launch, Coinbase said it would waive retail conversion fees for users of its bitcoin brokerage service through 6th September. Trading fees on its exchange product will not be subject to the promotion.

Wall Street shoe-in

Armstrong also commented on the increasing competition in the US bitcoin exchange space, which has seen the launch or announcements of expected launch by well-capitalized competitors including itBit and Gemini.

While those exchanges may have garnered the lion's share of media discussion, Armstrong feels Coinbase is best positioned to capture investment from this demographic. In particular, he cited the New York Stock Exchange's (NYSE) investment in the company and co-founder Fred Ehrsam's experience at Goldman Sachs.

"If Wall Street is doing to do anything [with bitcoin], they're going to do it with us. Perception here is that we're a shoe-in in the banking crowd," he said.

Coinbase Exchange is currently available in more than 30 states, as well as Washington, DC and Puerto Rico, partly through licenses secured in each jurisdiction. Rival itBit has alternatively secured a New York banking charter, which it has claimed gives it the ability to service customers in all 50 US states.

Though he spoke positively of rival itBit, Armstrong called Gemini's effort, including its recent filing for a banking charter in New York, "embarrassing", suggesting the investors and entrepreneurs behind the project, brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss don't have a reliable track record of product delivery.

Business model questions

As for Coinbase's long-term revenue model, Armstrong said the startup is likely to add additional financial products to its exchange product, potentially including derivatives.

Armstrong described the company's brokerage and professional trading tools as its "Google AdWords", the revenue-generating arm of the firm that will allow it to pursue more innovative, low-cost, consumer-facing services.

Still, he acknowledged that, across the industry, wallets and exchanges are having difficulty raising revenue, but he believes Coinbase is well-positioned to monetize through its brokerage service, given that the company has established a trusted name in the industry.

"It's more an Apple than a WalMart model," he continued. "I think the consumer business is going to be defensible and profitable and allow us to offer the developer platform for free."

For now, he reiterated Coinbase is seeking to build an "open and efficient payment network" for a global user base, emphasizing that its services in Canada are yet another step toward that goal.

http://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-expands-bitcoin-services-to-canada/

Quote From Shepherd Today:

That is great news for our Canadian friends. I like Coinbase and have been with them since day one.

What really caught my attention is the clear indication that there is significant competitive pressure building up. The Bitcoin  only exchanges will not find sufficient revenue growth to survive. It will be more and more competitive and some will be very friendly to Bitcoin Alternative like DNotes. To us at this point, strategic positioning and building a trusted brand if of paramount importance. And that is what we have been doing.

Alan - does coinbase include DNotes?
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:27:21 PM

Barclays to Begin Offering Bitcoin Payments for Customers, Beginning with Charities
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21791/barclays-begin-offering-bitcoin-payments-customers-beginning-charities/

Barclays is about to become the first mainstream bank to openly and directly support bitcoin transactions, The Sunday Times reports. The Daily Mail echoed the news for its huge readership.

Barclays has been experimenting with Bitcoin and working with digital currency start-ups for some time.  Speaking at the Morgan Stanley European Financials Conference in London, Barclays’ CEO Antony Jenkins warned the “banking sector has not yet felt the ‘full disruptive force’ of technology – but it will.” He elaborated on the growing concern among financial institutions that faster, cheaper payment systems will start to seduce their consumer and business customers in the coming years. In June, Barclays signed a deal with Bitcoin company Safello to explore financial applications of the blockchain technology that powers Bitcoin.

Barclays is not the only bank to express interest in Bitcoin’s technology and launch internal experiments and pilot projects. In fact, as recently reported by Bitcoin Magazine, major banks including Citi, UBS, Santander, BNP Paribas, and BBVA are taking serious note of Jenkins’ warning and committing resources to preliminary blockchain studies.

Now, as reported by The Sunday Times, Barclays plans to test the virtual currency, allowing people to make donations to charities in bitcoin. The bank has gone into partnership with a bitcoin exchange and aims to begin the experiment by the end of the year. Derek White, chief design and digital officer at Barclays, said: “Barclays is enabling the bitcoin exchange to help charities accept bitcoin.”

Barclays has two sites in Notting Hill and Old Street, London, dedicated to researching Bitcoin and blockchain technology, with a combined capacity of 75 staff, and is also operating a blockchain workspace in a revamped warehouse in Whitechapel, east London.  The bank “is inviting start-ups, academics, and the government to work at the space to connect with others that are interested in the Bitcoin and blockchain community,” said White.

With this move, Barclays will be the first major bank to help selected customers to receive bitcoin payments directly in their bank accounts, establishing an important precedent. Focusing on charities first seems a very smart decision, which can shield Barclays from the potential regulatory and image problems, giving it time to prove the value of Bitcoin in a context that can’t be easily criticized. It can be expected that, after this first initiative focused on charities, Barclays could consider gradually allowing ordinary business and residential customers to receive bitcoin payments.

The Sunday Times mentions that a Bitcoin company was included in the trade mission to southeast Asia led by U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron a few weeks ago, which underlines the rising status of Bitcoin in Great Britain. On the trade show, Cameron enthusiastically praised the Innovate Finance Manifesto: 2020, issued by Innovate Finance, which aims to advance Great Britain’s standing as a leader in financial technology (fintech) innovation both domestically and abroad and create 100,000 jobs in U.K. fintech.

The manifesto is focused on generic fintech innovation and doesn’t mention Bitcoin- and blockchain-based digital currencies explicitly. However, Great Britain is on its way to becoming a global hub for bitcoin and other digital currencies, with both the government and Bank of England having made recent moves designed to stimulate the development of digital fintech.

This is remarkable for one of what I would have thought to be 'old-school' banks to be early participants.  Barclays is a 325 year old bank that operates in 50 different countries!!

This sounds amazing! Sign me up!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:32:59 PM

Cryptobroker - seems i'm having some technical difficulties downloading the Educational Guide (i have an apple product - does that matter?) I tried the web address, but it almost loads the whole page, then says theres a problem with the server. Maybe it will work later. I'm looking forward to checking it out!

I would suspect it was an apple incompatibility, unfortunately I don't have access to an apple device at the moment to test it. I'm sure CryptoBroker will verify once he is back online.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:34:07 PM

At present, Coinbase is only a Bitcoin wallet/exchange. Everyone here would love to see DNotes there though I'm sure.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:41:21 PM

Here is  a Sneak Peek of DCEBrief Press Release For immediate release on Wednesday, 9-2-2015:

Digital Currency DNotes has founded numerous platforms to confront the challenges facing the industry as it seeks mass acceptance. The latest initiative is DCEBrief: providing executive briefs on Digital Currency issues that matter for busy executives, decision makers and everyday people worldwide.

DNotes, launched on February 18th, 2014, is one of ..........   Founded at a critical time when the Digital Currency industry faced many challenges; DNotes decided to take a different path, embarking on a long term strategic plan to build a trusted brand supported by its own ecosystem.

DNotes' latest project is DCEBrief; to provide objective, unbiased news on the latest developments in the world of Bitcoin and Digital Currency, in “Executive Summary” format, with no fluff or filler. DCEBrief's mission is to ensure decision makers, busy executives and everyday people worldwide can access the information they need, to help them understand the often misunderstood Digital Currency industry...................

DNotes has relentlessly pursued a path of mutual respect, cooperation, and solutions believed to be in the best interest of the industry and ultimately humanity. Co-Founder Alan Yong, a respected technology visionary since the emergence of personal computer and wireless communication in the 1980’s, stated that Digital Currency like DNotes has the built-in capabilities to be far superior to money or fiat currency.

...... When the vast majority of global commerce transactions take place between only the payer and the recipient, similar to the way cash is used today, that will be the day of mass acceptance of Digital Currency. .....................

“When one begins to understand why Digital Currency and Blockchain technology will be the greatest technological revolution since the Internet, that fear will be replaced by a desire to learn more and put it to good use.”......................

Utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler. DCEBrief was launched with the mission to keep the public informed with timely, objective, accurate, and unbiased information that encourages both the cooperation of the media and the full support of political leaders and regulators worldwide, to help promote and not stifle innovation for the better good of mankind.

Looks great! I will setup CDN service today, and take another look for anything we may have missed.

Website speed is especially important for this site.

I would appreciate it if anyone, from different geo-locations especially, would go to the site and make sure it loads and you can interact with it in under 3 seconds. Under 3 seconds is the holy grail of website speed.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:05:28 PM

Quote From Kris Today:

Quote From Dyna Today:

Coinbase and most of the largest exchanges only list Bitcoin. DNotes is still in its infancy with relatively low trading volume. Currently, the best exchange to buy or sell DNotes is Poloneix: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:10:58 PM

Update - Voting For DNotes at Cryptsy:

1st   DNotes            48,126 Votes

2nd  Lime Coin          43,097 Votes

3rd   Popular Coin      42,589 Votes

4th   Amber Coin       31,044 Votes

Support for DNotes is still very strong. Thanks.   
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:45:14 PM

A Warm Welcome to Kris:

On behalf of CryptoMoms’ and DNotes’ communities I want to extend a very warm welcome to Kris for join the DNotes Team. Although, Kris has heard a lot about DNotes she is new to our industry and I trust that you all will be most helpful in helping her with any questions she may have.

With Kris’s help this will be the beginning of a new chapter for CryptoMoms and our family of CRISP. Kris is very passionate about women’s empowerment, economic equalities and the financial future of children. We will be reaching out to many organizations and individuals to help take CryptoMoms to the next level.

I'm impressed already!

Welcome Kristina to the DNotes / CryptoMoms family!  You may be new to the forums, but I suspect you have been a DNotes holder since the beginning... am I right?  Smiley

Thanks for all the welcoming messages, guys. In almost all societies throughout history, men have had the upper hand, and for some reason, we are still teaching our daughters not to take care of themselves, but to find a "good man" to do that for her. Time for us ladies to grab that bull by HIS horns and give 'em a shake.

I AM a holder of DNotes, although not quite sure what that means. All I know is that I want my little Seraphina to grow up to be just as successful as her male peers, and this looks like it's a good start.

Welcome to DNotes Kristina, I'm sure being new to the industry you'll have a ton of questions. DNotes Educational Guide may be a good place to start, it will help give you a basic understanding in a short period of time.

You can download it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cojack.dnedu

After being involved with digital currency for longer periods of time, it's easy to lose touch with how it felt to be a newcomer. We would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions, please send them to dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com.

Thank you for bringing this problem to my attention, I just tested out the browser version using Safari on an old Macbook and had virtually the same problem. At this stage of development we're going to stick with Android, because licensing an app with Apple costs too much and dealing with them can be a nightmare (so I've heard). There is an update ready to be released, but before doing so we will look into making the browser version compatible with Apple. Are you using Safari as your internet browser?
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:23:01 PM

Here is  a Sneak Peek of DCEBrief Press Release For immediate release on Wednesday, 9-2-2015:

DNotes, launched on February 18th, 2014, is one of ..........   Founded at a critical time when the Digital Currency industry faced many challenges; DNotes decided to take a different path, embarking on a long term strategic plan to build a trusted brand supported by its own ecosystem.

I would appreciate it if anyone, from different geo-locations especially, would go to the site and make sure it loads and you can interact with it in under 3 seconds. Under 3 seconds is the holy grail of website speed.

I checked it out on my 'slow' computer and every page loaded instantly, definitely under half a second.  It's fast!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:07:24 PM

Here is  a Sneak Peek of DCEBrief Press Release For immediate release on Wednesday, 9-2-2015:

DNotes, launched on February 18th, 2014, is one of ..........   Founded at a critical time when the Digital Currency industry faced many challenges; DNotes decided to take a different path, embarking on a long term strategic plan to build a trusted brand supported by its own ecosystem.

I checked it out on my 'slow' computer and every page loaded instantly, definitely under half a second.  It's fast!  Smiley

Perfect! Thanks everyone who tested it for me.

KristinaHD

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:34:15 PM

A Warm Welcome to Kris:

I'm impressed already!

Thank you for bringing this problem to my attention, I just tested out the browser version using Safari on an old Macbook and had virtually the same problem. At this stage of development we're going to stick with Android, because licensing an app with Apple costs too much and dealing with them can be a nightmare (so I've heard). There is an update ready to be released, but before doing so we will look into making the browser version compatible with Apple. Are you using Safari as your internet browser?

I am using safari. Working on downloading chrome
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:51:40 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 07:36:59 PM by mprep

I am using safari. Working on downloading chrome

Ok, I've downloaded chrome and searched for the Educational Guide, I've selected several different links to the guide, but they all crash before the page is loaded. Don't know if it's chrome that's the problem or the actual web pages. Going to search youtube?

.... alas... all the great forces of the digital currency world DO NOT want me to utilize this guide. Found a minute long vid on youtube, but it seems to be just a sampling, and theres no sound. Not sure if SMOKEY hooked me up with a defective computer(^#%@@*) or if it's just the youtube app that won't play sound. I guess I will try it if I can get to a desktop?
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:34:07 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 07:37:20 PM by mprep

Ok, I've downloaded chrome and searched for the Educational Guide, I've selected several different links to the guide, but they all crash before the page is loaded. Don't know if it's chrome that's the problem or the actual web pages. Going to search youtube?

.... alas... all the great forces of the digital currency world DO NOT want me to utilize this guide. Found a minute long vid on youtube, but it seems to be just a sampling, and theres no sound. Not sure if SMOKEY hooked me up with a defective computer(^#%@@*) or if it's just the youtube app that won't play sound. I guess I will try it if I can get to a desktop?

It's definitely something wrong on our end, cojack is going to take a look at it. Sorry for the incovenience and we'll have it up as soon as possible.
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:36:20 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 07:37:44 PM by mprep

It's definitely something wrong on our end, cojack is going to take a look at it. Sorry for the incovenience and we'll have it up as soon as possible.

Thank you! I really do want to see this Guide!
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:15:06 PM

Kris good to see you here! Welcome again ! .... jajaja just reading latest post .... have a noob confidence in the team not happen all days, really need to explot that, to make a premium guide for newbies Really i think the good place for this guide is everywhere but specially DCEB web.

So maybe is good to make like a diary with your progress and doubts or something, thinking in make special cryptoguide for newbies, not just another tuto guide more. If that is tolk like an history will be really more atractive for readers.

just my 2 cents  Wink

And dont worry its exactly like you say for everyone "all the great forces of the digital currency world DO NOT want me to utilize this guide" , but not just for the guide can extend to mining, trading, buying bitcoins, ect.. hahaha all of us has this feeling at some point.. or at all points  Cheesy

i have listed DNotes to vote list in this exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting  please need comunity support, rounds are each weeks and can be added for user vote o by DOT vote (like criptsy points) can make 1 free vote everyday

Special in this alt-exchange is the trollbox where usually can take lot of tips of differents coins just for chat, faucet web list, pool service and oen marketplace. Its still young is running from december but i have a few days in and looks like really good.

you are all invited to sigin and vote for DNotes to be listed , same can earn a few free coins to start trading !
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:30:41 PM

Kris good to see you here! Welcome again ! .... jajaja just reading latest post .... have a noob confidence in the team not happen all days, really need to explot that, to make a premium guide for newbies Really i think the good place for this guide is everywhere but specially DCEB web.

So maybe is good to make like a diary with your progress and doubts or something, thinking in make special cryptoguide for newbies, not just another tuto guide more. If that is tolk like an history will be really more atractive for readers.

just my 2 cents  Wink

And dont worry its exactly like you say for everyone "all the great forces of the digital currency world DO NOT want me to utilize this guide" , but not just for the guide can extend to mining, trading, buying bitcoins, ect.. hahaha all of us has this feeling at some point.. or at all points  Cheesy

i have listed DNotes to vote list in this exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting  please need comunity support, rounds are each weeks and can be added for user vote o by DOT vote (like criptsy points) can make 1 free vote everyday

Special in this alt-exchange is the trollbox where usually can take lot of tips of differents coins just for chat, faucet web list, pool service and oen marketplace. Its still young is running from december but i have a few days in and looks like really good.

you are all invited to sigin and vote for DNotes to be listed , same can earn a few free coins to start trading !

infovortice: idk what my problem is here, but I'm trying to register on cryptopia, and it keeps telling me I have to have a number in my password...    just to clarify, my password is over 8 characters, including a capitol letter, and a digit... tried several times with different passwords that should work, but still won't let me in??
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:33:24 PM

just my 2 cents  Wink

Thanks, infovortice2013. That is great advice for Kris. We all appreciate that very much. We have great plans for Kris, once she can navigate her way around comfortably. Any help will be well appreciated. DCEBrief press release has been distributed. I am very busy today but will check back later.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:55:07 PM

DCEBrief has officially launched!

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: