Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814488 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

Happy 3rd B-Day!! Go Dnotes!! Go team!! Go Alan!! Awesome work! Hi to all the communtiy glad to see everyone and all the other support! I cant wait to see everything fall into place! Let it be a good year and a great future!

Thank you for your kind words, mrbum805.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:09:44 PM

Excellent work everyone, DNotes is stronger than ever and has done a good job flying under the radar while building the necessary infrastructure to bring a completed product to market.

It looks as though 2017 is the year Alan's vision and careful planning will become a reality, and DNotes will differentiate itself from the competition in a way nobody else can replicate. He has seen the process of innovation occur first hand, and has a far deeper understanding than anyone in our industry on how/why innovation happens, as well as how to deploy innovation from a business perspective. There are many hands working behind the scenes, DNotes has the hardest working and one of the most talented developers in the industry. No other cryptocurrency can come close to matching "star players" like these. I remember early in DNotes' history, people were trying to lecture Alan on how to create a cryptocurrency (they thought any deviation from their ideals was blasphemy), not knowing that he has 40 years of business experience and has been involved in the technology sector since before most of them were born. But he was polite enough to let them voice their opinion.

So here's to the kindest, most skilled, and hardest working cryptocurrency team, DNotes. Happy birthday.

Wow. Kind words, but there are many hands involved in this adventure we are on, including yours! Alan would not have taken on this challenge without the full support from the team at Smokeys Gardens, and our DNotes team could not have made the strides we made without the support of a much wider group, you and many others included. DNotes is the product of many people, from diverse backgrounds, coming together for the good of the world. I am proud to be associated with this fine group. Happy Birthday, DNotes!! Many more to come.

Smokey

And a very Happy 3rd Birthday to the entire team who work very hard to make this all happen. The efforts that are put in to educating others about cryptocurrency and the industry have been outstanding. Congrats and Happy Birthday!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

We've been planning and working together on a lot of interesting possibilities in the last six months, and some of those will soon be coming to fruition, all of it part of a wider plan being executed to become a global digital currency suitable for mainstream adoption.

Happy Birthday DNotes.

Great to see you. TeeGee and looking forward to working closely with you on various projects.

Anyone who wants to get a better sense of what DNotes has accomplished and where it is going should refer to our latest press release

"As DNotes Celebrates 3rd Birthday, Co-Founder Alan Yong Sheds Light on DNotes’ Long Term Vision"
By Bitcoin.com -  February 16, 2017
https://news.bitcoin.com/dnotes-celebrates-3rd-birthday-co-founder-alan-yong-sheds-light-dnotes-long-term-vision/

And watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8C7xBgpIE

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

Excellent work everyone, DNotes is stronger than ever and has done a good job flying under the radar while building the necessary infrastructure to bring a completed product to market.

It looks as though 2017 is the year Alan's vision and careful planning will become a reality, and DNotes will differentiate itself from the competition in a way nobody else can replicate. He has seen the process of innovation occur first hand, and has a far deeper understanding than anyone in our industry on how/why innovation happens, as well as how to deploy innovation from a business perspective. There are many hands working behind the scenes, DNotes has the hardest working and one of the most talented developers in the industry. No other cryptocurrency can come close to matching "star players" like these. I remember early in DNotes' history, people were trying to lecture Alan on how to create a cryptocurrency (they thought any deviation from their ideals was blasphemy), not knowing that he has 40 years of business experience and has been involved in the technology sector since before most of them were born. But he was polite enough to let them voice their opinion.

So here's to the kindest, most skilled, and hardest working cryptocurrency team, DNotes. Happy birthday.

Wow. Kind words, but there are many hands involved in this adventure we are on, including yours! Alan would not have taken on this challenge without the full support from the team at Smokeys Gardens, and our DNotes team could not have made the strides we made without the support of a much wider group, you and many others included. DNotes is the product of many people, from diverse backgrounds, coming together for the good of the world. I am proud to be associated with this fine group. Happy Birthday, DNotes!! Many more to come.

Smokey

And a very Happy 3rd Birthday to the entire team who work very hard to make this all happen. The efforts that are put in to educating others about cryptocurrency and the industry have been outstanding. Congrats and Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Smokey and GrandMama. We all share a clear vision with amazing commitments and exceptional team-work. This makes our hard work rewarding and even fun sometimes.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Parabéns a equipe Dnotes ! Cheesy Grande projeto ! Sucesso Sempre !

Thank, you.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

Happy B day.
Friendly reminder UNO is older Wink

Please, may I complain, keep this thread open.
Sometime, without it, I wonder if NOTES is alive?

*HINT, pump up the NOTE/UNO volume*

Thank you, BitcoinNational.  We absolutely respect our seniors, such as UNO. We envy UNO for the active and strong support of your forum. Hopefully, we will be equally supported by our community when we launched a new forum later this year. 

In the meantime, we will continue to maintain a lower profile but remain visible at CryptoMoms: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?action=recent

All my best to you and your team.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:53:10 PM

Happy B day.

Thanks BitcoinNational!

"Friendly reminder UNO is older Wink" - Is this one of those 'respect your elders' moments?  Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

For anyone that missed it:

http://www.xbt.money/as-dnotes-celebrates-3rd-birthday-co-founder-alan-yong-sheds-light-on-dnotes-long-term-vision/

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:59:47 PM

Happy Birthday DNotes - this one is for you...

DNotes Vault - A Web Wallet Like No Other

http://dnotesedu.com/2/post/2017/02/dnotesvault-a-web-wallet-like-no-other.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 10:31:58 PM

Excellent article, thank you Chase!

Agreed, there is nothing quite like DNotesVault. It demonstrates the DNotes team commitment to ensure everyone can participate... On a safe and easy to use and understand platform.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:55:04 PM

Brilliant! And I mean both the writing and the project – DNotesVault.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:18:57 AM

Excellent article, thank you Chase!

Agreed, there is nothing quite like DNotesVault. It demonstrates the DNotes team commitment to ensure everyone can participate... On a safe and easy to use and understand platform.

Brilliant! And I mean both the writing and the project – DNotesVault.

Thank You!  Smiley

DNotes Vault - I have never seen a more flexible platform, inside OR outside of cryptocurrency, that is of capable of giving people complete control over financially planning for hundreds (thousands in the future?) of different scenarios based on an individual's circumstances and needs. It is a true gem!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:31:43 AM

Happy B day.

Thanks BitcoinNational!

"Friendly reminder UNO is older Wink" - Is this one of those 'respect your elders' moments?  Grin

brother we're PEERS not elders and young'ns Cheesy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

https://www.dice.com/jobs/detail/Blockchain-%26%2347-Cryptocurrency-Programmer-%26%2345-Ground-Floor-Opportunity-DNotes-Global-Inc-Fort-Wayne-IN-46825/RTX1be253/4885382?icid=sr1-1p&q=Blockchain&l=Fort%20Wayne,%20IN#

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:13:48 AM

Happy B day.

Thanks BitcoinNational!

brother we're PEERS not elders and young'ns Cheesy

I agree completely, sister...  Wink lol

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

https://dcebrief.com/the-us-needs-urgent-unified-bitcoin-regulation/

mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:18:01 AM

Great write up..! that was an excellent read!  and i see how that is a very important step for US and US based crypto company's. I hope they can see it the same way!

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

Great write up..! that was an excellent read!  and i see how that is a very important step for US and US based crypto company's. I hope they can see it the same way!

Good morning, mrbum805. Trust you must be enjoying your morning coffee to be posting this early.

Glad that you like the write-up. Technology is always ahead of regulations. We are doing our best to help educate and encourage our regulators to do the right thing. This industry will be massive and disruptive. Early country adopters will have a lot to gain. I remained hopeful that the United States will be one of them with sensible regulations to protect consumers without being an overburden to startups and smaller companies.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Good morning, mrbum805. Trust you must be enjoying your morning coffee to be posting this early.

Glad that you like the write-up. Technology is always ahead of regulations. We are doing our best to help educate and encourage our regulators to do the right thing. This industry will be massive and disruptive. Early country adopters will have a lot to gain. I remained hopeful that the United States will be one of them with sensible regulations to protect consumers without being an overburden to startups and smaller companies.

That was a fantastic article Alan!

Whenever I have the time, I like to show my support (with a like) for anyone that posts a DCEBrief article on Twitter. This article is so popular, I couldn't get through all the tweets without pausing for a break! lol

A huge thank you to everyone that has supported DNotes, DCEBrief, CryptoMoms, and The Four Pillars of Business Success on social media!  Smiley

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

That was a fantastic article Alan!

Whenever I have the time, I like to show my support (with a like) for anyone that posts a DCEBrief article on Twitter. This article is so popular, I couldn't get through all the tweets without pausing for a break! lol

A huge thank you to everyone that has supported DNotes, DCEBrief, CryptoMoms, and The Four Pillars of Business Success on social media!  Smiley

That's great! Glad to hear it is getting attention. Anyone who can, please do share the article to help draw more attention. We will work on ways to promote it further as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: