Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!!  (Read 26239 times)
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:25:05 PM

Well if anyone wants to check... I have a dump of the rPI image it came with... should be easy to see what CGminer driver it uses right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seeksilence (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:28:27 PM

Well if anyone wants to check... I have a dump of the rPI image it came with... should be easy to see what CGminer driver it uses right?

Unfortunately, you are NOT our authorized distributor. The miners you sell are NOT made by us.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:32:02 PM

Unfortunately, you are NOT our authorized distributor. The miners you sell are NOT made by us.

Yet all 3 boxes I have gotten from 3 different sellers all are the same exact box, down to firmware + pi image and case PSU and blades.

You either have some SERIOUS leaks going on, or are not the originating factory to begin with.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:35:43 PM

I will have one of these units later today, will crack her open and see whats inside.

Bobsag3, that one is not from me but a copycat who brought sample chips. He bascially somehow get some info of my early design that has a main defect in it.

That's our old design. The new design is Only in JTminer now and not being cloned.

Yet all 3 boxes I have gotten from 3 different sellers all are the same exact box, down to firmware + pi image and case PSU and blades.

You either have some SERIOUS leaks going on, or are not the originating factory to begin with.

dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:54:02 PM

That's our old design. The new design is Only in JTminer now and not being cloned.

Older design, faster available.
What is different in your new design? This would give us a hint what this is about ;-)
skyfromwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:11:50 PM

1. The chips out of Foundry at last Dec. 28, and our sample system came out at Jan, 5.

2. Around Jan 23, we started first batch of the sample systems (totally 70) manufacturing  and before Chinese New Year, 60 of them went up online.

3. Our first order is 1300 systems, so we were not daring to do mass production BEFORE the stability test finish. Otherwise if any defect on the PCB boards, then you have to dump a large amount to PCBs (that was what Bitmine did).

4. After things proved to be right and long Chinese New Year holiday was over, we started the big production.

5. During this time, some guys were able to get our original designs ( this is China, LOL), and begun producing their sample units.

6. So since our current production were already paid for, so the next available units will come around March 15/25 time frame.

7. Even thought Bob contacted with me first, but apparently someone tricked him into what he believed the system were from us.

8 .Those systems were sample units made by copycats and NOT from us. Period.

9. Friendly advise: Bob, DO NOT attempt to over clock, you will burn the chips.

10. We will give a production presentation in next Weds. day (Shanghai time), and one thing is for sure, those sample units you received never went longer period of testing. Neither some parts on their board are up to the standards you like to see, so I have to say "Good luck".

11. If you are lucky enough by chance and those parts turn out ok, the max you can go probably around 1T. But the max our system can go is around 1.3T.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

All time total payout: 299.36045335 BTC + 1.73293584 BTC    (Unpaid Balance)
Note: Ten miners added.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78

QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:24:20 AM

If you check the news http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863, you should know bitmine is just in co-operation with some Chinese company. They just bought the chip from the Chinese company and name it as "Coincraft A1" chip. The Chinese company can also sell the A1 chip. They can call it any name they want like "ABC A1" chip. So the question comes: Does the "Coincraft A1" chip means "A1" chip?I don't think so. This is something like Mcdonalds can make their hamburger and KFC can make their own too.

We do NOT buy chips from bitmine and have no business with them.

From that link:
Designed from scratch, Bitmine’s Coincraft A1 is a third generation Bitcoin Mining IC developed by Bitmine in co-operation with a team of expert engineers from Innosilicon.

Doesn't say bitmine bought the chip from a Chinese company.

I'm assuming that the R&D funds came from bitmine and it's customers and that Innosilicon was contracted by bitmine for R&D, ergo, bitmine retains IP rights of the A1 chip. Unless the use of the A1 chip in these Chinese 28nm miners has been authorised by bitmine, what we're seeing here is corporate theft and entities being in possession of or receiving these miners, liable for a criminal offence.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:30:02 AM

Item 1 says something about the chips.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5467967#msg5467967

1. The chips out of Foundry at last Dec. 28, and our sample system came out at Jan, 5.

@QuestionTime: You seems to have all the wrong assumptions. Please make sure your assumptions are true before you draw any conclusion.  Bitmine doesn't say it doesn't buy the chip from a Chinese company either. There are two possibilities and seems you do not know the truth. All your statements are based on your biased assumption.

We do not have any legal issue with other company.

freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:39:08 AM

I'm assuming that the R&D funds came from bitmine and it's customers and that Innosilicon was contracted by bitmine for R&D, ergo, bitmine retains IP rights of the A1 chip. Unless the use of the A1 chip in these Chinese 28nm miners has been authorised by bitmine, what we're seeing here is corporate theft and entities being in possession of or receiving these miners, liable for a criminal offence.
That's a mighty big assumption that you are basing your ergo on. Just because they worked with Innosilicon, doesn't necessarily mean they own the rights to the chip.

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:53:01 PM

11. ......  the max our system can go is around 1.3T.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

Is there anyone other than bobsag3 that has verified the existence of these devices ?

I'm very interested in acquiring one, have been speaking with seeksilence in PM's to order one, but my gut is telling me to exercise restraint for the time being and not buy one before more members verify these things; I don't want to be a Guinea Pig and take the risk right now - Have been burned too many times in the past.
skyfromwell

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:08:19 AM

Is there anyone other than bobsag3 that has verified the existence of these devices ?

I'm very interested in acquiring one, have been speaking with seeksilence in PM's to order one, but my gut is telling me to exercise restraint for the time being and not buy one before more members verify these things; I don't want to be a Guinea Pig and take the risk right now - Have been burned too many times in the past.

Where are you in States? I already have a system sent out to me and it will arrive within days. But I am in SF, CA.
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:28:33 AM

Where are you in States? I already have a system sent out to me and it will arrive within days. But I am in SF, CA.

I thought you were based in China or live here in the states and travel back and fourth?
Airwhale

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:37:44 AM

I'm in berkeley, CA.  I'd be happy to come look at the miner and post video/pictures to validate your claims if you want.
QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:35:36 AM

That's a mighty big assumption that you are basing your ergo on. Just because they worked with Innosilicon, doesn't necessarily mean they own the rights to the chip.

Not really, you'd think with all the preorder - and possibly their own - money bitmine at least got the IP rights for the chips.
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:41:44 AM

Hi, I am seeing these available elsewhere online and they are selling from stock and have test images up showing stability at 1TH. Are you selling these to other suppliers in China at all? And have you decided on a price yet?

Thanks

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:24:32 AM

And the plot thickens why there is a "secret" that can't be told!
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:33:24 AM

If you check the news http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863, you should know bitmine is just in co-operation with some Chinese company. They just bought the chip from the Chinese company and name it as "Coincraft A1" chip. The Chinese company can also sell the A1 chip. They can call it any name they want like "ABC A1" chip. So the question comes: Does the "Coincraft A1" chip means "A1" chip?I don't think so. This is something like Mcdonalds can make their hamburger and KFC can make their own too.

From that link:
Designed from scratch, Bitmine’s Coincraft A1 is a third generation Bitcoin Mining IC developed by Bitmine in co-operation with a team of expert engineers from Innosilicon.

Precisely, we are the owner of the IP inside the A1 chip and the major contributor to the know-how of the inner workings that led to its development. We are aware of things like the one happening here and we even made a press release news concerning this matter:

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5178

Whoever purchases these does that on its own risk and may be liable in its own country since we hold IP on that.

Yes, that's China.

Yes, that is China.

But China happens to have working 1TH miners and you guys don't yet.

So either they are better manufacturers than you are or you already have the miners ready and you are mining with them.

So?
skyfromwell

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:24:00 PM

From that link:

Precisely, we are the owner of the IP inside the A1 chip and the major contributor to the know-how of the inner workings that led to its development. We are aware of things like the one happening here and we even made a press release news concerning this matter:

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5178

Whoever purchases these does that on its own risk and may be liable in its own country since we hold IP on that.

Yes, that's China.

Giorgio,please clarify in legal term:

Does Innosilicon have right to sell the chips or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: