Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!!  (Read 26239 times)
seeksilence (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

1. @ujka's does not ask question. Just post some misleading information here. Also I made it clear on Post #68: "We do not have any business with bitmine".  So our chips are not from them.
2. Where is the chip from? It is a business secret. We do not want our competitor know this now, it will be disclosed soon.
3. We have made our efforts to contact some trustful members. Our sample units will be sent out soon. We will wait for the reviews to earn enough trust for official oversea sales.
4. The advantage of 1t 28nm JTminers is stable and in mass production.
5. Different people have different views of the future of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is very volatile. Do your own judgement and do a comparison shop. Find one you think has more potential to beat others in ROI.

@ujka  Could you please take your time to read the story? I am really curious about your real purpose here since you have followed our topic for a few days. We have already declared that we have no business with bitmine.

SeekSilence,  
I think many of the forum members are curious about your real purpose here too.  Questions have been asked and you have provided some information; but have not been totally forthcoming.... slowly the story comes out. Why are you evasive concerning UJKA’s questions? Provide a legitimate answer concerning the chips.  Be honest and upfront, none of this story time Bullsh**.  You have to understand that Scams are widespread in Bitcoin right now. So, the more open and transparent you are the quicker the skepticism will disperse. This is business; proof is required. Otherwise you could be one of the most honest people in the world and no one will believe you. And because you have not established trust with potential customers, you will not be successful in business. What’s the hang up with providing a miner to someone for validation and verification of what you claim? The longer you wait, the less palatable your miners will be. Price is too high at this juncture and as time passes it will be increasingly MORE DIFFICULT to get ROI for your miner.  So reasonably, consider this; WHY would one invest in your miner (even if it were the best ever made) if they could not make ROI, much less make a profit?  You boys need to get your act together!

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:46:14 PM

so you have stolen the chips with them and built the miners?

not serious man

1. Anyone needs to pay 15 BTCs to bad mouth Bitmine? Seriously.

2. The CoinCraft chip that Bitmine claimed are NOT their products. They buought form a Chinese chip company.
What company, and what chip? We like detailed info, and pictures, you know, post some.

This is how A1looks

And this is from your flicker photo, seems to me that there is A1 written on chips.

Yes, that's A1.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:35:10 PM

All time total payout: 268.37344283 BTC + Unpaid Balance 16.33623556 BTC
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

I've been speaking with Winston from JT and I did give my concerns about the questions not being answered as well as the fact others have these miners with a different name.

Before someone bank wires you money it is hard to justify exactly what is going on.  Not that it is a scam but more so we have no clue if we are buying a clone of a clone.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:47:27 PM

I've been speaking with Winston from JT and I did give my concerns about the questions not being answered as well as the fact others have these miners with a different name.

Before someone bank wires you money it is hard to justify exactly what is going on.  Not that it is a scam but more so we have no clue if we are buying a clone of a clone.

There are a few clues:
1. We are the first to put 60T miners in public. No one else did this before us.
   From the view of investment, before you do a mass production, you should test 50-100 miners to optimize your PCB design.
2. We always claim we are the original. It seems no one else has such a claim.
   They copycatted our old design with some defect. The final design is not cloned by others.
3. We do not accept oversea pre-order now. We still wait for the reviews from trustful members.

Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:45:45 PM

Why do you speak in riddles and or stories.  This is not Family Feud where we just have to guess the top 10 answers for your company.

You have no 1TH in the public according to your post.  You said it yourself there are no demo units shipped yet.

So here is a clue:
1. If you consider your datacenter as public then you guys are behind KNC running 6 Modules per controller in their datacenter, Hashfast and plenty of others.
2. You run 4 boards per box so nothing to revolutionary on design.
3. You blatantly have posted pictures with boards that have the A1 logo on the chips.
4. You speak in riddles
5. Nobody cares about your Hollywood story esp if they are buying 15-20k in miners.  Sadly even the huge scams have at least some info.
6. There are no secret ninjas that can look at your PCB and steal the design by just a picture.

I was very interested in becoming a reseller but no information other than cost and bank wire come out!

Just food for thought...
skyfromwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:24:20 PM

Why do you speak in riddles and or stories.  This is not Family Feud where we just have to guess the top 10 answers for your company.

You have no 1TH in the public according to your post.  You said it yourself there are no demo units shipped yet.

So here is a clue:
1. If you consider your datacenter as public then you guys are behind KNC running 6 Modules per controller in their datacenter, Hashfast and plenty of others.
2. You run 4 boards per box so nothing to revolutionary on design.
3. You blatantly have posted pictures with boards that have the A1 logo on the chips.
4. You speak in riddles
5. Nobody cares about your Hollywood story esp if they are buying 15-20k in miners.  Sadly even the huge scams have at least some info.
6. There are no secret ninjas that can look at your PCB and steal the design by just a picture.

I was very interested in becoming a reseller but no information other than cost and bank wire come out!

Just food for thought...

Buddy, take easy! Drop me a mail and let's discuss in private.
Ronin1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

SeekSilence stated they are waiting for reviews from trusted members.  Checking around, reading different posts, and asking questions (as is my nature), I read some not so reassuring feedback.  As far as I am aware, None of these folks have a miner in hand at this time.

Lets see if you have an answer for this: 
Provide some names of the "trusted members" that actually have a miner in hand; and as you  say, are reviewing and testing your miner.

For all anybody knows; you and skyfromwell (and a few other accounts here) could be one and the same person.

Hope still prevails.  However, Beginning to have serious doubts about you being legit.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:23:03 AM

It is a big effort to explain something you know the truth but could not say a word. Time will prove when everything comes out from the surface.

I only use this account unless my account is hacked. So if you doubt my personality, then stay away from my post. I am not a native English speaker. Maybe sometime I used some inappropriate words I did not realize. If so, I apologize for that.

We are here just providing an option for you. So you know at least there is some possibility that 28nm 1T miner is in mass production. You could doubt it before we earned enough trust. Your money is still in your hand, not in ours. So we do no harm to you. If you think this is a scam, then stay away. The opportunity is for someone else. Our sample units are not for free. We also have some rules for selection. Some real business men will take the risk and grab the opportunity before things come out. I admire their courage and business sense. For small investor, just wait for some reviews from trustful members.

Thanks.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:39:47 AM

Minersource is selling these too.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:02:17 AM

They are NOT selling our products and they are not our authorized distributor. Please show some respect and do your own ad post. Thanks.

Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:31:48 AM

They are NOT selling our products and they are not our authorized distributor. Please show some respect and do your own ad post. Thanks.

From my understanding Minersource is selling the JTMiner.  Bobsag3 has posted pics in you all's threads of his miner being delivered.

Also my comment in regards to post sounding like a riddle or guessing game was not about the grammar itself more so just you bullet the list and the post seem to just be a story not an answer.

I don't think the product is a scam at all but mainly the marketing for a new product is not helping.  As you know bitcoin technology moves fast and the dodging of questions does scare new customers, esp ones who have been on long long waiting list in the past.  That's why people have questions they want answered.
nexus99
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:14:31 AM

From my understanding Minersource is selling the JTMiner.  Bobsag3 has posted pics in you all's threads of his miner being delivered.

Also my comment in regards to post sounding like a riddle or guessing game was not about the grammar itself more so just you bullet the list and the post seem to just be a story not an answer.

I don't think the product is a scam at all but mainly the marketing for a new product is not helping.  As you know bitcoin technology moves fast and the dodging of questions does scare new customers, esp ones who have been on long long waiting list in the past.  That's why people have questions they want answered.

Are these two products sourced from the same design/production company? They look very similar.   JTMiner vs JiangTian Miner?  The name is almost the same too.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:22:02 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 01:46:16 PM by seeksilence

We have notified him the miner he received is not from us:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482921.msg5340856#msg5340856
(post 37 &38)
I will have one of these units later today, will crack her open and see whats inside.

Bobsag3, that one is not from me but a copycat who brought sample chips. He bascially somehow get some info of my early design that has a main defect in it.

I am new to the forum. Now I have a little more sense about the forum. I am happy to answer questions but I could not disclose some information even I know the answer. That is my trouble. Also I do not have professional training on marketing. All I do now is to deliver what I know after I make sure the information can be disclosed. So some answers are not straightforward. I apologize.

Thanks for your explanation.

From my understanding Minersource is selling the JTMiner.  Bobsag3 has posted pics in you all's threads of his miner being delivered.

I don't think the product is a scam at all but mainly the marketing for a new product is not helping.  As you know bitcoin technology moves fast and the dodging of questions does scare new customers, esp ones who have been on long long waiting list in the past.  That's why people have questions they want answered.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:27:03 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 01:46:39 PM by seeksilence

JTMiner and JiangTian Miner are the same. But Minersource got a different brand miner. We have already notified him about it.

nexus99
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:29:41 AM

JTMiner and JiangTian Miner are the same. But Minersource got a different brand miner. We have already warned him about it.

Warned him about what?
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:03:09 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 03:52:53 PM by seeksilence

JTMiner and JiangTian Miner are the same. But Minersource got a different brand miner. We have already warned him about it.

Warned him about what?

Notified him that he got a different brand miner from other seller instead of us.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:59:57 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 05:46:38 PM by seeksilence

Some miners will be added for testing.

All time total payout: 286.48558477 BTC + Unpaid Balance 7.18875443 BTC   
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78

QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:44:39 AM

Are these two products sourced from the same design/production company? They look very similar.   JTMiner vs JiangTian Miner?  The name is almost the same too.

_"Dragon" miner_

I have this exact miner- looks and runs well.

I have tons of pics of my own, as well as a full dump of the Pi. The language it came with was Chinese, but we have already translated it, and changed out the PHP files in the image to change to English.

http://imgur.com/a/tcimG

https://i.imgur.com/aE5SuXg.jpg?1

As i know, the chip is A1 indeed, they buy it directly from the factory who produce them. bitmine is not the only company who have the right to sell A1, the factory of china who produce it also have the right to sell them, that is what happened now.

I don't want to spend too much time on that steal issue, i have confidence that my miner are bought from one professional factory, i don't think they can steal so much chips to built more than 1000 unit. We have the deal with factory and they will offer us 600 unit before 10 March, if he cannot hand the miner to us by then, he will pay us a large huge of money for compensate, do you still think that this person built the miner by stealing the chip?

At this stage it seems all the 28nm miners originating from China (JT, JiangTian, Dragon, etc) are based on the bitmine CoinCraft Desk design using CoinCraft A1 chips. It is still unknown as to whether the A1 chips going into these Chinese machines have been legitimately obtained.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:23:02 PM

If you check the news http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863, you should know bitmine is just in co-operation with some Chinese company. They just bought the chip from the Chinese company and name it as "Coincraft A1" chip. The Chinese company can also sell the A1 chip. They can call it any name they want like "ABC A1" chip. So the question comes: Does the "Coincraft A1" chip means "A1" chip?I don't think so. This is something like Mcdonalds can make their hamburger and KFC can make their own too.

We do NOT buy chips from bitmine and have no business with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: