Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!!  (Read 26245 times)
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:22:49 PM

this guys also promise to deliver before end of march and half the price

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469943.0 for 3 ths

so u choose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:29:11 PM

papamoi, Do you have the chip parameters from bitmine.ch? Is there any miner runnning their chips?

It seems to me that there are already 60T Jingtian miner running for testing and they are running very stable. They already have 1200T waiting in the line.

Time is everything here. It sounds a sweet deal to me if it can be shipped by the end of March.

It seems there is another post talking about this miner. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466254.0

Don't waste your time with Papamoi, he's an idiot.  Just take a look at his posting history.
seeksilence (OP)

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:30:15 PM

papamoi, Do you have the chip parameters from bitmine.ch? Is there any miner runnning their chips?

It seems to me that there are already 60T Jingtian miner running for testing and they are running very stable. They already have 1200T waiting in the line.

Time is everything here. It sounds a sweet deal to me if it can be shipped by the end of March.

It seems there is another post talking about this miner. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466254.0

I already mentioned that link on post #6. Stability means a lot especially for a mining pool or big player.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:32:24 PM

Don't waste your time with Papamoi, he's an idiot.  Just take a look at his posting history.

Be gentle. And Papamoi, please do not advertise other miner in this thread. Thanks.

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:39:45 PM

Be gentle. And Papamoi, please do not advertise other miner in this thread. Thanks.

My apologies my good man, but that was gentle.
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:56:46 PM

Don t take in account what this bastard of dropt and his gayfriend loshia are babling around

they just do like waste their time and others

but as i said it s better to warn people about costs and returns and make them know that there is other cheaper alternative

because if they pay their miners at this price and with the hashrate skyroacketting there is more than big chances that they will never make any money with it

so it s a friendly advice to any forumers and nothing against u

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:04:21 PM

Don t take in account what this bastard of dropt and his gayfriend loshia are babling around

they just do like waste their time and others

but as i said it s better to warn people about costs and returns and make them know that there is other cheaper alternative

because if they pay their miners at this price and with the hashrate skyroacketting there is more than big chances that they will never make any money with it

so it s a friendly advice to any forumers and nothing against u

Drops,
Thank you honey Grin
Yeah papamoi is getting sick and desperate because of us ?
You should join gay side that is a key for sucess Grin
A have a special medicine for the first ass pain when you enter our world The recipe is to stick as many different chips in your ass and start hashing from the first try papamoi Grin
And finally just spread your chicks wide open and publish the Incredible miner Pcb  as open source Grin Grin
Ps: skip the firmware it will be too shity and stinky for sure Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
jayson001

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:11:25 PM

papamoi, thanks for your input, I checked it. It sounds to me a little fishy. I did not find their testing data which is very important. If they have product ready for orders, they should have the miners running for testing. Jingtian miners are running in a pool for about 2 weeks up to now and I found it's running very stable, very promising. Until I can see more, I would put my trust in Jingtian Miners, at lease you see something real there.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:46:48 PM

papamoi, thanks for your input, I checked it. It sounds to me a little fishy. I did not find their testing data which is very important. If they have product ready for orders, they should have the miners running for testing. Jingtian miners are running in a pool for about 2 weeks up to now and I found it's running very stable, very promising. Until I can see more, I would put my trust in Jingtian Miners, at lease you see something real there.

Speaking of fishy, you should check out the Papasic project.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:17:36 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 04:31:04 AM by seeksilence

The official website will be online in 1-2 weeks. You will get more details then.

You can do your own comparisons for price, occupied space, electricity, stability, noises, depreciation etc in the following cases
a. 1T 28nm vs 1T 55nm ?
b. 1T 55nm vs 5*200G 55nm ?
c. 1T 28nm vs 5*200G 55nm ?

Judge before you do your investment. Price is not the only factor you need to consider unless you have free space, electricity...

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:33:00 AM

Let's do some statistical modelling for fun: Use E as Expected value, T is some time in the future.
E(return at T) = E(number of bitcoins at t* price of bitcoin at t) + (sale price of miner at T/ discount rate - purchase price of miner at 0) -E(electricity cost) -E(stability cost) - E(other costs)

Here are the questions:
Will the number of bitcoins be the same for option A or option B?
Price of bitcoin is out of our control, up or down?
Which is bigger for the difference (sale price of miner at T/ discount rate - purchase price of miner at 0) for option A or option B? Do you predict a big drop for one of the options?
How about electricity cost, zero?
How about the overheating burns the board and the miner needs to be repaired or shut down for several hours for stability cost?
Any other costs like noise cost?

It seems to be an interesting statistical model. Anyway, think before you move your step.

skyfromwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:33:01 AM

Just talked with the chip maker and they confirmed that they don't know that UK company.

If they bought the chips from bitmine, then price will NOT make this price work.

Also this chip by design is perfect for 1T system. It is NOT to be smart to make 1.5T system, and it impossible to make 3T system.

Asking them to show a REAL system that is running.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 10:13:21 AM

Just talked with the chip maker and they confirmed that they don't know that UK company.

If they bought the chips from bitmine, then price will NOT make this price work.

Also this chip by design is perfect for 1T system. It is NOT to be smart to make 1.5T system, and it impossible to make 3T system.

You've still to actually verify your products as well, or respond to my PM or email. Giving you support is a lot different from giving you buckets of our money. We want to give you our buckets of money, but you need to meet up half way and make us feel comfortable enough for us to give you our buckets of money.

Buckets of money.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:00:16 PM

You've still to actually verify your products as well, or respond to my PM or email. Giving you support is a lot different from giving you buckets of our money. We want to give you our buckets of money, but you need to meet up half way and make us feel comfortable enough for us to give you our buckets of money.

Buckets of money.

Lots of buckets of money.
But no safety, no money!
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:16:34 PM

Buckets of money.

Lots of buckets of money.
But no safety, no money!

Then be patient. You should be responsible for your own money. There are many honest, smart and hard working persons behind this first 3rd generation 28nm 1TH/s miner. They are also working hard to launch their official website. So just be patient. Be a smart investor hunting for value instead of running into a rush to catch a falling knife.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:12:31 PM

Official website is in closed testing.

silver71

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 10:44:50 PM

this guys also promise to deliver before end of march and half the price

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469943.0 for 3 ths

so u choose

It's who do you trust...

People with ZERO POUNDS ON THEIR BANK ACCOUNT, or somebody whose share capital is 1 mio CHF ?

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/918234560

smart solutions from Tesla's home country...
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:16:56 AM

It will have favorite terms for the customers. Wait to see...

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:29:55 PM

Unfortunately Avalon and BFL as well as others use that as a company motto and their expected shipping date. If this unit ships then all is good.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:33:04 AM

Unfortunately Avalon and BFL as well as others use that as a company motto and their expected shipping date. If this unit ships then all is good.

The company will have a very good shipping policy for customer since it has the products in hand.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: