Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:00:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Well considering that $2000 is a little amount of money to invest on a bank, i would suggest you to put that money on bitcoin, that is the best thing that you can actually do because all the prices are cheap, and you will be proud of investing now on the future
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

The banking system is set up to make money, it's an intermediary! The bank takes money to earn it, and gives us a small interest! bitcoin and the whole crypto system gave the opportunity - we ourselves to invest and earn good money! now banks themselves are investing large amounts of bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
spider15

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

I think you should invest in both. The more investments the better. Also don't put all your money in crypto, set aside for your bank because you'll never know what will happen in the future.
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

If you have iron nerves and steel eggs, then of course invest in bitcoin, otherwise - do not risk your health))

boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Haha, this is so difficutl to convince your uncle. I see that the old people they prefer safety than risk and you have known Bitcoin market is a risky market Grin. But you can tell him that "high risk high return" and it is your money and you want to make your own decision, I think you also have to prepare a good plan how to hedge your risk to convince him. Good luck to you  Grin
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Banks can never give you the type of interest bitcoin or any altcoin can give you. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency where you can invest few dollars today and you become a millionaire overnight. No bank does that. I believe with this few point of mine, you will agree with me that investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in banks
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Your uncle might have his reasons for not allowing you to invest in bitcoin, probably hearing about bitcoin from news or from people that have no knowledge of how it works. Without doubt a business man with years of experience will always prefer bank knowing that is a safe Avenue. Here is my suggestion, since the money is 2000 dollars why not split it in two. Invest 1000 in banks and the other half in bitcoin and leace for a year. See which yields more for you.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I’d say both, bofh are investments and so diversification is important. Having a split between both means you’ll get the best of both worlds whilst minimising risk
Yes, I choose both for me bank investment and bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment you can earn here more profit but this kind of investment have full risk  but you earn more profit. My investment in bank is came my profit in bitcoin I know it is small profit I can get. This two kind of investment is very helpful for me cause it's gives both profit .
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency where you can invest a few dollars today and you become an overnight millionaire. No bank did it. I believe with some of my points, you will agree with me that investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in a bank.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

You can not call it an investment if you keep your money in the bank. Bank only has one job to do and that is to keep your money save, not to grow it bigger. Bank gives you an interest as a thank you gift for trusting your money into their hand. But i don't want to lose all my money either, so i would rather invest half of my money into bitcoin and the other half stays in bank for emergency back up.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
You should think about it carefully first before making a move. Choosing bitcoin may be a good idea for now since it has a low price and having it rise up once again would definitely make you gain high profits as time passes by but there are no assurance yet. Choosing banks may be a good idea too but you should be ready for regrets if ever bitcoin's value rises once again.

rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

He probably don't know much about bitcoin , i think it's better if you try investing it in bitcoin cause in bank you won't get anything even for long time and it's your money anyways you earned it it's your choice   
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

That is totally up to you, if you are ready to have less money you can do it, on the bank you can hold it and being stable, if you take the chance to get more out of your investment you could invest in bitcoin, in my oppinion bitcoin will be of great value in a few years, if you are still young I understand you listen to your uncle and therefore you have to tell him where your money is, but on the other hand if you are a grown man just do what you think gives you the most reward.

Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Before any investment one needs to consider d interest rate an investment will generates. How much will a bank pay you per year? 3%? Bitcoin has jumped 10% in 2 days.
The second one is the matter of safety. Is BTC safer than your bank? I'd say that it is. It can't be taken from you by your government. Read what they did In Greece or Cyprus. You won't have to depend on them processing your transactions, it will happen automatically within minutes. In case of a crisis, a war or an epidemic you will have the money in your pocket and won't have to take part in so called bank runs. 
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment you can think of. Saving your money in Bank will never bring you any return like the way bitcoin will ever do. I will boldly advice you to invest in bitcoin now because bull run have started now. You can see the jump of $1000 in last few days... Now take for example you invested when it was $6000 and now when is $7000 you would have gain $1000 as profit. If I may ask you.. Can bank pay you such a huge return?  You have to think and make the decision now.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Discuss with him both the risk /reward of bitcoins and bank and let him understand your point of investing in bitcoins rather than bank. To convince him more, tell him you will diversify with 50 percent into bitcoins and remainder into bank.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

You don't have to convince your brother because he seemed not to have the knowledge of CryptoCurrency. At this point, there is nothing you can do to convince him except if you have a very good result of previous investment in cryptocurrency. Please understand that while investing in cryptocurrency gives you high yield, it is risky. Banks offer you low profit but safe.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

I would put my money in bitcoin,because the price of it was quickly moving and its grows faster because of many country that recognizing it to use,i heard some new and life of the people that already change by investing in bitcoin, so for now i trusted it for my money.

I think At this point make someone who has never heard it believe in bitcoin and its growth is really boring.
And Even people who have become technology-related professions have also known a lot about bitcoin hesitantly to make an investment into bitcoin worrying about the market.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

I'll advice you to invest it in bitcoin just take the risk you won't earn anything from the bank. But it's your choice tho if you think investing in bitcoin is good then just do it why seek permission to your uncle it's your money anyways you earned it
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

If you have such a huge amount in your accounts then it is best you invest into bitcoin or any other promising ICO and you will reap of its benefits in multiple folds. Bitcoin investmtent is the best banks only give you few amounts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: