Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1731 times)
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

investing in bitcoin offers very fast profits but the risk of losses is also enormous, while investing in banks may be a good option because in banks the risk of losses will be smaller and certainly profit can not be as fast as bitcoin. maybe for me bitcoin can be the main choice whereas in bank is only used for asset storage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellflash

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

If that situation happen to me, I will put 50% f my money to the bank and 50% in crypto.. When you put your money on the bank for time deposit, it will have an interest and its a sure money.. Then 50% in crypto.. Crypto market is like investing in world market.. You have no idea when your money to increase or decrease.. The risk is always their..
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

if I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than invest in the Bank. By investing in bitcoin we will benefit greatly without having to wait for a long time. especially if we invest in bitcoin can be long / short term

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

this can be an option where banks and bitcoins are always compared, but to get a small risk and security of our assets the bank can be an option. but when we want to get a big profit maybe investing in bitcoin is the choice.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Investment in bitcoin is hassle free unlike in the banks. All you need is just a wallet wherein you can store your coin for how many months or years before you withdraw it or cash it out if you think it gains enough profit. It may double or triple your capital money depending on the value of bitcoin but worst case scenario is you lose much if your investment is big when good luck won't be on your side.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

your uncle advice not bad tough . he just want make sure your capital as save in bank but you can't make money with bank with that ammount , and $2000 is pretty good tough for trading in crypto market . or maybe you can use half of that capital to entering to trading in crypto market. and learn while trading directly in the market. just remember expectations do not always same happend with reality. and your capital is enough to provide experience in trading and give you confidence in choosing where you will use your remaining finances.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

I think with that comparison and the amount of money you have at your disposal, I would suggest that you should be a little greedy and do both investments. After all, it's $2,000 we are talking about here, that is a substantial amount of money, at least, as as starter capital both in bank investment and in cryptocurrency investment. However, you should allocate your funds diligently so that you won't end up losing it both. Banks tend to give returns longer, on the other hand, cryptocurrency investments may give you good returns, but then, it could also be unsuccessful, which may not give you the profit you desire.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

I'm not financial advisor but if i have that money to put what kind of investment, i want to choose bitcoin because i know i gain a lot more if the price get increased. Because if i put my money in the bank i earn i think 10% a year, so i want to use bank for my daily need to secure my funds, but investing in bitcoin is so risky, so its depend in you.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

Bitcoin investment is much more lucrative than the Bank investment. Bitcoin investment is a great opportunity for us to increase our wealth and assets as the fluctuations in price can increase BTC to more than 100%.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

This is an easy question for me, I will always choose bitcoin rather than invest in bank because bankuse my money then lend it to other parties and the worst is they charge very high fees to that other parties, while 8nvest in bitcoin will grow my Money naturraly withouth harm other people. The price is fluctuates but it's better then lend money and ask high fees rates.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:53:02 AM

In my own thoughts, this two kind of investments have a good impact in gaining profits. However, if we talked about how fast can gained it, I would prefer to choose bitcoin because we can feel immediately the profits. While in investing banks, it will takes a lot of time but it has more chances to gain profits compared in bitcoin's volatility.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

We make investment for making money but here the comparative study between  bitcoin and the bank investment.If we are investing our money in the bank we will get a nominal interest  meantime , we are investing our money to the bitcoin it can increase to any fold from the base value with in the limited period.Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which can be operated world wide.and its network systems are strong and its characteristics are found very safe and attractive so the global investors are attracted to it.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

Only ever invest with money that you are prepared to lose. So if that 2k is all you have and money that you'll need, do not invest it.
leila.leica

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

my suggesttion is that you should invest in Bank. Even it can not bring a lot of benefit like Bitcoin but it is safer. Bitcoin will have time go up and down, If you are not lucky enough, you will suffer a loss.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

For  me  investing in bitcoin better than bank because bitcoin is more opportunity and more chances to earn double or triple than bank.And they know all  about the advantages between bitcoin and bank.Bitcoin investment is a great opportunity for us to increase our wealth and assets as the flactuations in price can increase BTC to more than 100%.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

Different perspective in different person should be considered in this scenario. Honestly, i withdrawn my money on the bank, tried to invest in cryptocurrency. Luckily, i am doing great in this field. But i am still looking forward to atleast put some money back in the bank after reaching my profit desire
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

with a profit of 2% 3%. The bank is just the place for you to store money for you.  It is not an investment channel.  You have to explain to your uncle.  Investing in bitcoin can be profitable. But you should also consider investing in bitcoin.  However it is possible that the market will be profitable for investors with certain risks.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

Your uncle maybe know nothing about bitcoin. There is one thing you need to do to your uncle, show them your profit later after you buy and hold your coins. Aside for buying bitcoin, you may buy the altcoins as well like ETH. Then you can use your ETH to investing in a legit ICO.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

investment in bitcoin or bank is now a comparison, when we invest in bitcoin will have a big risk with the profit consequences we get is also great. while investment in the bank has a good security but the profit we get is also not great. this is a choice that people should choose.

rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

for me, I prefer to invest in bank than in bitcoin because in terms of profitability bitcoin is more interesting and profitable than bank considering that the interest is fixed with the agreed unlike in bitcoin that we can earn as much as possible depencing on the market movement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: