Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:36:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

You need to decide what do you want.  In trading you need to face the reality that upon investment there is always a risk and tendency to gain and loss your investment but with btc investment you can earn more unlike with bank.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

At that time I said it for investing (long-term investment) say three years, that the money I earned would double, for example two or three times as much. Although with a fairly tough process and a little pushy but finally I managed to persuade him, just invested for eight months incidentally bitcoin prices increased from July to December 2017 and I cashed in all the bitcoin I had, when it happened the furor, my parents who initially hated me but eventually changed 360 degrees and turned completely support me.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

maybe your uncle is right because the investment with bitcoin risk is very large therefore investing slowly and with some of your capital do not all you invest

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
itsliss

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

while you will not lose your money from saving in bank, you also will not reap any added profit on it, but investing is different especially in bitcoin, you will surely make your money in multiple folds in nearest future. so its a choice between remaining the same or adding more value to your money
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

I think your uncle probably don't know about bitcoin. So he wants that you invest in the bank. But you should explain to your uncle what bitcoin is. Tell him all the details about bitcoin and how much profit you can get here in the future. I am sure your uncle will have an interest in it. And he will tell you that bitcoin is the best than a bank for investment.
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

For me,i prefer to invest in bitcoin than bank. Because,you can't earn too much in bank,unlike bitcoin. Although,in bitcoin investment a high risks is always there,but you can have a multiple earnings from your capital. I would suggest you to invest a 70% in bitcoin while the remaining invest it in bank.
BrockKerrigan

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

If bitcoin is not your main job so I think you should invest into bank. The reason why I tell you that because invest in Bitcoin take many time and it's not certain to earn money as investing in the bank.
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Banks are slower but still safer. The better idea I can think of is doing the same. So why not save some in the bank and invest the rest you can afford to lose. This can ensure that you still have your money no matter what happens.
tobreak007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Please give your uncle to split the deposit in half, partly invested in Bitcoin, another part is invested in the bank. Therefore, you will not insult your uncle and follow his advice and you will have something to rejoice. They just need the ways in which they can feel, the ways in which they have gone through their whole lives. So I would say the risk is worth it
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Please give your uncle to split the deposit in half, partly invested in Bitcoin, another part is invested in the bank. Therefore, you will not insult your uncle and follow his advice and you will have something to rejoice. They just need the ways in which they can feel, the ways in which they have gone through their whole lives. So I would say the risk is worth it
Yes that is actually a good thing,split it into half and invest one into bitcoin and another into bank deposit,then after a while like in one year just calculate the prfits of both and which one will be higher is the best.I bet you the bitcoin will give you high returns,even though you just try it. Smiley
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Reassure your uncle that bitcoin investment is much more profitable, and our money will quickly increase by investing bitcoin. whereas if we save our money in bank, will be long to grow. You can give some description to your uncle about the bitcoin price movement and explain well and correctly about bitcoin so it is easy to understand and finally be approved.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

There is no difference between the two in terms of the word "investment" - to keep and earn. But as to the percentage of earnings, bitcoin is much better about 10x more than you get from keeping your money in the bank. I don't care about losing some as bitcoin becomes cheaper because it will always comes back.

Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Maybe your uncle has not understood about bitcoin so that he is too afraid to invest in bitcoin to convince your uncle to believe that you should invite him to participate in investing kemudihan directly with trading and give a sense of just enough and show something that the result of bitcoin may be way like that your uncle will be interested in bitcoin.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Today every person wants to invest in btc and ether because this is not only the modern tendency but also a good way to earn good money and win the market. to my mind this is the best way to receive what you want
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

If I were you,better invest your money in bitcoin because there are lot of possibilities that your money you invest in bitcoin will gain more profit unlike in the bank.Banks are only gving you a small percentage of interest.Bitcoin is the best investment nowadays that assures you a good profit.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Well you can't really blame your uncle due to that we have this mindset that 'bitcoin is a scam'. It will not give you any good fortune. However I think investing in bitcoin is a good decision of yours. You can convince your uncle by stating the successful stories of others by investing in here, mention all the benefits you can get in here, the range of th possible profit you will gain, the current situation of price of it in the market. Bitcoin is popular and somehow widely use nowadays so investing in bitcoin will give you a positive fortune.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Depositing money into banks does not give me much profit. So I will invest in bitcoin. Currently I find this market is quite good for investment.
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

What your uncle reason to investing in bank not in bitcoin ? If he think bitcoin is scam, tell him it just issue.
Tell him bitcoin prices might be drop, but it will again raise again if the day comes.
Investing in bank is not bad, but bitcoin surely better if you gain more profit because it's fluctuation.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

May be your uncle is not familiar about cryptocurrency investment and he don't want you to risk your money so I suggest to divide your funds into bitcoin and bank investment so that in due time you can explain how your money works in bitcoin investment.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Tell your uncle that bitcoin can make profit much better than when you investing in bank
I think your uncle just want reducing risk losing some money because investing in bank is much safer, but it just gain a little profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: