Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:50:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Just tell him that investing in bitcoin has a great opportunity to gain profit compare to saving your money in the bank. There are many ways on how earn income in bitcoin.

Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

I think your uncle dont have enough knowledge about crypto world specially btc investment. Btc investment now days best investment buy it is also true here too much risk and too much profit. so before you invest in bitcoin try to collect enough knowledge about btc and then you can start your invest
Well, many people are still trusting on bank investments and they have not enough knowledge in investments in cryptocurrency. Maybe there are lots of ways to multiply your money but i think that investing in the bank is not enough. Well, if you will able to invest all your money in the bank, it requires you also to hire in a job because the profit you will gain in the bank will not enough to support your daily needs. But, if you tried to invest in bitcoin, I assure you that you will gain a lot of money and it will also help you to be rich. Just take a risk, everything's will be fine.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
litaya

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
I do not advise to invest all your money in bitcoin! your uncle says the right thing. You should invest no more than 50%.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

If you want to earn a lot you need to be risk takers so I rather invest in Bitcoin because of the high returns  rather than on the bank  that give a small interest and have a tax as will.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Try to invest half of your entire funds into Bitcoin. At this point, timing is necessary, you must buy at dip price. Then just be mindful of backing up all of your confidential information especially your wallet. Then, when it gets profit.. it's the right time to show to your uncle your personal proof.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

In my opinion. your uncle is afraid if you will lose money when investing in digital currency because of price movements and the risk of loss of assets is huge. different from the investment in the bank. all risk is guaranteed by the bank and investment in the bank is real will have a distinct advantage if investment in crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

actually the decision to take an investment choice is on your own. it is too difficult to explain to other people who do not understand about BTC. need time and also tangible evidence.
but in that case the decision is yours, between Bitcoin or the bank. I think you already have a definite choice. it looks like BTC is more suitable for you.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Personally, I would rather invest my money in bitcoin than any bank.
Reasons being that , the  return on investment from bitcoin investment will basically be higher than that from bank.
most likely choosing bitcoin investment next year, compared to conventional investments such as stocks, property, and bonds. It can happen because they believe that bitcoin will have a huge value in the next few years than the other so they prefer to invest in bitcoin.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

With the little testimonies that i have heard about bitcoin investments and how it has helped several people of this forum i would suggest you invest into bitcoin other than investing into banks. You would get only a small amount of income upon your initial principal deposit.

kris_wolf

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Hello, I am a student mathematician of Siberian State University. Our platform https://scientificcoin.com is recruiting users.
We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists. SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.

https://scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
https://scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
https://hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.

Tatyana Khvorova
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

Interest wise, choose bitcoin. Bitcoin will provide more earnings rather than in bank. Much more opportunity lies in bitcoin but i think security wise, it is bank. But for me, no matter what you choose, do not regret anything.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Invest in bitcoin is really good so there is no way that someone could stop you because it is your money and that money if being invested to bitcoin that will relatively gain some profit to enjoy especially now that market price for bitcoin is starting to grow more. This will be beneficiary to you if you will follow your will on to invest and not your uncle.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

I think, since it is your money it is your decision to make. You are here in bitcoin forum and i think you also know why you are here. And at the end, do not regret anything.
nx24tan180n

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

I guess you should invest on bitcoin now while it's price is on red status.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Well, such is one difficult thing to do when you decide to take decisions with the elderly, especially on issues they do not understand or have much knowledge about. I think if you could explain to your uncle better on blockchain and Bitcoin he might understand and probably advise you to split your money and put some at the bank while you also invest in Bitcoin.

KATOK_BOLONG

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

if you want big profits, you can invest in bitcoin. but if you want your money safely store in the bank.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

you could split your capital and invest half in bitcoin and half in stock market? don’t invest in banks lol, those are gonna put it in some crappy fund..

do your own research, gets some facts and data that can help and make more sense for your parent to understand and accept.. be ready to lose aswell!
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Some people are dont believe how can earn in bitcoin if you put in a bank theres a small earn you can have but in bitcoin when the time will rise you have a opportunity to earn more. Investing in bitcoin is a good choicenyou need to be patience in every struggle you will encounter.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

I guess you should invest on bitcoin now while it's price is on red status.
The course has not changed anymore. This is the last moment for a good purchase. Losing to the topic. I do not believe banks. Only BTC !!!
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Investments in BTC at this stage are associated with greater risk. And if someone asks me, then I say -  invest only money that you are ready to lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: