Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1733 times)
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

If that is my money i would invest it in Bitcoin better you won't earn any from bank just take the risk of bitcoin . you earned that money anyways you're the one should make decision for it
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

It only depends on you and the way that you prefer to invest, i would obviously invest that money in bitcoin instead of going to a bank, but well, it is just my opinion

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

It depends on how you wish to have your money. For a long term investment , bitcoin is the best choice of investment. If you want to invest on short term basis in crypto, you might not earn much on your investment as the price could go up or down.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

Investing in bitcoin is more profitable than savings in a bank. Bank has only a small interest rate and you can't gain more profit from a bank. Much better to invest in bitcoin because it is tested already but you need to be a risk taker person and can invest in bitcoin positively.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

As of this moment, I would prefer to invest in bitcoin as it can easily gained good profits compared to the banks where it takes a lot of time before we can be able to feel our profits. Although it's a risk, but taking it will surely have a good effect in our investments as there are already more people who have expereinced it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

The found is yours and you have the right to invest it in what ever business you chose to invest in, but the fact still remains that bitcoin despite it volatility nature yield more profits then any other investment and the bank your uncle want you to deposit your Money is not going to pay you high interest on that money no matter what bitcoin will be more profiting the bank as it is.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

I'll advice you to invest it in bitcoin just take the risk you won't earn anything from the bank. But it's your choice tho if you think investing in bitcoin is good then just do it why seek permission to your uncle it's your money anyways you earned it
Invest in bitcoin and save in banks the excess amount to invest and the profit receives from investment because banks is more safer to keep your money though in bitcoin it can be more profitable but you have to face big risk when you put all amount on it. I always save a little because it is much better to have savings different from investment.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Why would he decide for your money that you earned it's your choice you earned it and if you think it's better to invest it in bitcoin then just take the risk and learn something new
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

You should invest in Bitcoin because it will be more profitable than depositing money into banks, interest rates are low and sometimes it is not safe if anything happens.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment I think.Saving your money in Bank will never bring you any return like the way bitcoin will ever do. I will boldly advice you to invest in bitcoin now because bull run have started now.
marketerman_

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

investing on bitcoin is more profitable
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Maybe your uncle is a victim of an investment or your uncle does not yet know 'what is Bitcoin?'. if your uncle is not aware of BITCOIN investments, try searching on google, what is Bitcoin, and Give your uncle statistics on bitcoin price growth for each year, starting in 2010. This graphically shows you why you need to invest in bitcoin, bank. Hopefully it can answer all your uncle's doubts about Bitcoin investments!
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

the bank will give you an interest anually which won`t exclude 2% and it makes 40 $ a year, but in btc the roi for one year can become more than 100%, so always risk brings more money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment I think.Saving your money in Bank will never bring you any return like the way bitcoin will ever do. I will boldly advice you to invest in bitcoin now because bull run have started now.
Yes, bitcoin is not just a good investment, it is such a great investment because if you will buy bitcoin today and you will hold it, it will give you high profit after just a couple of months.

thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

I think BTC is more preferable with the cheap price of $7,3k at present then we get  a big profit soon, and I'm sure that bitcoin is the one of the best investments in the future. And of course it can easily rise up soon
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

I think you better keep your money in the form of bitcoin which is currently down, and I'm sure that in the beginning of 2019 bitcoin prices will rise again, and that is where you will get huge profits. If you keep your money in the bank, you will not get any results, your money will increase, even reduced due to tax breaks.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

I think is advising you for your own good because cryptocurrency has the highest risk when it comes to investment, so I will advice you divide the money into two save some in the bank and invest the rest on Bitcoin I bet you will never regret most especially now that the price of bitcoin is down once it boom you will gain a huge profits good luck!
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

It is important to critically analyze your options. Taking into consideration your potential portfolio returns with the risk associated.
I would choose to diversify in such situations.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

follow your heart, but never invest what you cannot afford to lose if push comes to shove.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

For my opinion, Im like to invest in bitcoin because you can earned profit up to 100% in 2 to 7days or more. If know how to invest and trade your money but before you do trading or invest it must be study first about trading and investment platform because there are many scammers in this business.Unlike in the bank we have same  risk you can loss your money also but the gain of profit is very low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: