Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:59:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

Its all depend on the user, some user said that if you invest on bank the risk is very low, but you will see the low profit too, but if you want to get big profit you can incest in bitcoin, but with one condition that investing in bitcoin has a high risk to. so its all yours, about taking investment choice within the bank or bitcoin investing. To be honest, you should do your own research before taking any investment decision because investing in cryptocurrency has some set of risk which is also there while keeping money in the bank. Crypto market is all about self-responsibility and investor should assess his risk profile before getting started in this market.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

if you have to choose aya personally want to invest in bitcoin. Because investing in bitcoin is very profitable and can even change the lives of people in this world.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
First of all.you need to know that investment is different from saving,if you want returns from your capital amount then yoj can invest it on something like stocks or cryptos or whatevr it can give profit but it also comes with risks as well but saving you money in bank won't give much returs and if that is in long term the valur of your capital will be eaten by inflation.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

If you are 18 or above and have made your own money you don't need to convince anyone before you invest it whichever way you want. If you know how the whole crypto market is run and you are convinced to invest in BTC you have made a good decision and you should expect success by all means.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

There have two point in investing money in bank or bitcoin. Number one is, if you invest your money in bank it will be 100% safe and secure but you will not get much interest from it. You don't have to study the market all time cover your loss or not getting in loss.
Number two, If you invest in bitcoin yes you have some risk but you can get a big amount of profit from it with in short time if you just find out the right time to invest and if you study the market regularly you will not face any loss.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

If you have any doubts then you better divide your money, 50% for investment in bank and 50% for bitcoin investment. And I think it's safer.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
putriangel

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

Both are very good to invest and if you want to choose it depends on you. If you want to get bigger direct profits better in bitcoin because you can instantly make huge profits in this crypto world. Everyone who invests in it, earning a profit will certainly always be great if they understand such a way to hold its bitcoin.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

I think better to invest in bitcoin. If you see statistic bitcoin get more profit over a year then bank. Also, some banks invest in bitcoin too.
it is possible to invest directly in the coin, so now there are many tools on the market that are tied to the price of bitcoin, but the bitcoin itself is not purchased.

I didn't get your point dude.
darth_cryptorider said taht you can invest directly in BTC and that it's more profitable then giving your money to the banks and I agree. My money is on crypto alts and BTC not sitting in some bank so they can make money by loaning my money.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

I also would go for Bitcoin investment, I've done it and it certainly pays off.
With your situation, the only person that needs evident persuasion is you alone,
if you believe and support bitcoins and crypto then get into it. Time is of the
essence, prices are very affordable at the moment so get invested. If you are
in the sense and position to satisfy and persuade your uncle in some manner,
just go both ways. Go 50/50 with a bank savings deposit and with Bitcoins.
That should cover it and fix things for you.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

your uncle is right because if all your funds invest in bitcoin have a very high risk compared to you invest in the bank. you should be prepared at the risk of losing for various reasons. it might be better to use some investment in the bank, and some in bitcoin.

spcae to rent
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

This is a good example of paradigm shift and the difference of preferences among different generations. It is normal that the two of you have not the same view on where you need to put your savings. It's just in bitcoin, your money has a great chance to grow as long as you didn't save it on the time that bitcoin is flying up. Banks are more stagnant but still safer. It s your own choice which one is better for you, after all it is your own money.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

The better idea I could think of is do the same. This is because you can never be sure about bitcoin and the money in the bank just sits there. So why not save some in the bank and invest the rest you can afford to lose. I am pretty sure that you can save up a little by little more in the coming years so you can set a portion for each savings. This can guarantee that you still have your money no matter what happened.
online73

Activity: 644

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Hey. Do not hurt your uncle, - tell him that you have your point of view on investment. Offer your uncle to split the deposit in half, - one part is invested in Bitcoin, the other in the bank. Make a promise that as soon as the part you put into Bitcoin doubles, you will split it in half and leave half of it in Bitcoin and give half to the bank. Thus, - you will not offend the uncle and obey his opinion - and you will have something to rejoice. I believe that explaining to older people about the benefits of Bitcoin, - useless. They need only ways that they can feel, the ways in which they went their whole lives.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

Please tell him that Bitcoin is like stock, it is a form of digital financial investment. If he invests in Bitcoin, he will make a profit as it goes up and makes a lot of profit than depositing money in the bank. And he can withdraw money at any time and do not need to have too much practice like banks.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I have sworn not to invest at the bank anymore because considering the rates of the banks, btc is far more than it even if it decreases in value I know for sure that it will increase in price.

pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

is there still a bank after blockchain technology:-)
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

First of all let him know the pros and cons in btc investment and the amount you can earn when btc increases. Also you can show him to people who have made it with btc and he will calm down for you.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

If i were you i would put my money in bitcoin investment instead of bank. You'll just waste your time putting it in bank the interest is so low just take the risk in crypto. it's your money you decide for it
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

Investors who make the right moves right now – before the announcement of this massive upgrade starts making headlines – will have the opportunity to make HUGE gains very quickly.bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will not earn much unlike bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is worth it
colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

The best place to put in your investment is in BTC although it may also be the riskiest place trust your money on. But the most successful man on earth is a risk bearer. BTC will and is going to give you money profit than that of the bank in a very short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: