Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1735 times)
angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

You simply demonstrate to him the Bitcoin value graphs and the aggregate insights particularly the value levels and the contrast between them by which he will get the amount one can acquire through Bitcoin contributing and one can procure through exchanging BTC with cryptographic money sets. In reality, it's not your uncle's mix-up, he won't not know about the Cryptocurrency market and its potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

I think it is better to invest in bitcoin. In bitcoin the money that you invest will earn big profit by just waiting for the right time but in bank it is just stock and earn a little by little.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
if for better security money you keep it in the bank, but your money will not increase (stable).But if you invest in Bitcoin, you must be prepared to face the risks that will occur.Because Bitcoin is unstable up and down.if it goes up you will get a big profit if it is sold, if it goes down better resistant hold.but if you are unsure of your decision, you should keep half your money in the bank and partly you invest in Bitcoin.that's my advice
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

I prefer to invest on Bitcoin, alt coins even on ICOs rather than just leaving my hard earned money in Banks. If you put your money on the banks, they have very little annual interest even when they are using your money all these time. If you invest your money, yes there are risks but there is also the possibility of you growing your money over time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
hulkangrysmash

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

Invest in both. The more investments the better. Besides bitcoin and banks are two different platforms. Also your not sure where you will be succeed, so its better to invest in both.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Investing in bitcoin is risky maybe better to save your money in the bank if you are not willing to take the risk, but if you are really to invest in bitcoin how about split your money, invest bitcoin in a half and other half for saving in the bank.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

Investing in bitcoin is risky maybe better to save your money in the bank if you are not willing to take the risk, but if you are really to invest in bitcoin how about split your money, invest bitcoin in a half and other half for saving in the bank.
I think if we do investment one thing we really make sure is the profit that we can get over a particular period time and as for me I see that bitcoin and crypto investment can give such profit only at a short time, so I prefer to invest in bitcoin even if risk is always at its side that can strike anytime with the market status and do savings on the bank.

mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

Of course I choose  bitcoin for any invesment.I think bitcoin invest  secure  and  profit amount  big.and bitcoin transfer ,  buy, sell very easy and it complete very soon.so for Iinvestment  I choose  bitcoin.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

Of course Bitcoin! Bitcoin’s safe and sound monetary policy is one of its most important features. alot of people are drawn to it. Also Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. minimal fees and some are untraceable. No bank can block payments can affect or impact your account. Bitcoin is censorship resistant money.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

Of course Bitcoin! Bitcoin’s safe and sound monetary policy is one of its most important features. alot of people are drawn to it. Also Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. minimal fees and some are untraceable. No bank can block payments can affect or impact your account. Bitcoin is censorship resistant money.

I prefer to invest in bitcoin as well if they are going to compare it to banks because if we invest in banks we recieve the lowest interest ever, only banks make more money with our own money, unlike in bitcoin we get more than you deserve.
mockcooleat

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

It is not surprising that your uncle would prefer you investing your money to a bank. In their generation and time bank is the supreme firm where you want all your money to be invested, they have the notion that bank can keep their money and that the banks are the firm that will last long. On the other hand we on the digital age would really know where to invest nowadays, what you must accomplish now is to make your uncle understand the difference between the bank and crypto currency. Provide him facts and proof, research and present it properly to him why you want to invest in bitcoin and crypto currency. Best way that I think is that present how secure bitcoin is and also how fast you can earn compared to bank investments.

cposeidon123

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

To convince him you should tell him the flexibility of bitcoin and the profit you might get from it. You could tell him that bitcoin can be used to pay a plethora of items in different stores be it online or not and that there is a season where bitcoin reaches a peak where you could get a big profit.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Investing into btc to me is more secured than investing at the bank so I will never invest at the bank. Moreover they inturn give you interest which you will never like

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

Although investing at bitcoin it should be risk than to invest the bank but the essence of investing in bitcoin gives you an extra-ordinary income than to invest in the bank ,because invest in the bank gives only you 2% percent per year depend upon to  the kind  of investment ..but bitcoin would increased almost 50 % profit if the price will peak ,
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

Investors continue to dive into cryptocurrencies, either to experiment with the new technology or at least hunt for massive returns. But all that money would probably be better off invested elsewhere. therefore i recommend you invest bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is more profitable than savings in the bank. The bank only has a small interest rate and you can not get more profit from the bank. I think it is better to invest in bitcoin because it is already tested but you should be a risk taker and can invest in bitcoin positively....
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

if you understand Bitocin and Investment - you can invest on Bitcoin, but if the investment thing is not your "thing" - you better go with banks.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

In my own opinion split your money the $1000 for bank and the $1000 for bitcoin. But remember bitcoin is risky and dangerous because no one can predict the bitcoin so be careful and don't invest all your money in bitcoin invest only what you can afford to lose. But its your choice it is only my opinion.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

show your uncle those who have succeeded with bitcoin and explain the bitcoin rising chart since it's popular, or if your uncle still refuses then the way out is you can split your money for investment in the bank and in bitcoin, and show that BTC investment is more profitable.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

Tell him the potentials that bitcoin can give and not the bank can offer. For an instance in bitcoin you can earn more profit and such. At the same time you can get you money if you need it urgently when you invest in bitcoin. Moreover the bitcoin value is increasing therefore this is th perfect time to invest. He may not know what the bitcoin can give because he lack knowledge therefore give him what he needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: