Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

In my oppinion, it is depends on how long you will use your money then. As we already know that investing in bitcoin has a high risk rather than just put it into a bank. So, you should think about the risk first then tell it to your father which is more profitable.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

Invest in Bitcoin is always risky compare to bank but there are huge profit inside this risk, you will get huge profit if market goes up but there are also negative side if market goes down.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
If the money is yours I think you can do whatever you want, don't you? And also, how old your is your uncle? Some people, after a certain age, simply won't understand such a technology stuff like bitcoin.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

You can try to explain him all about Bitcoin and how you can earn huge profit compare to investing it in a bank, i don't think that you need to convince your uncle because it is your hard earned money and you will be the one to decide on what to do with it.

Andrewlop14

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

Investing in a bank is a safe bet.
However, it is not a smart investment, with low interest rates (about 5-6% per annum). The risk of bankruptcy is also possible
Investing in Crypto is more adventurous, but it is also very profitable
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

I've also experienced it, convincing people to understand bitcoin is easy because bitcoin is digital money and many people are less convinced of it, many people think the fixed bitcoin price is getting people to worry about their investment. What can be done is to divide the money so as not to worry too much if it does not get results in bitcoin. It takes more patience to hold until the bitcoin price is good or stable.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

Invest your money to bitcoin is better than keeping it at the bank. When you keep your money at the bank, the price that you cash in is the price that you will withdraw. But if you invest your money in bitcoin the price the invest there is a possibility that it will increase. Explain to your uncle the advantages of investing money in bitcoin. That there are many ways to earn money using it.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

I would like to suggest you to invest in Bitcoin.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

You set half of what you earn and half of you invest in bitcoins. Explain to your uncle that bitcoin is a long-term investment, and at that time bitcoin can generate huge profits
previously123

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

Best choice is Bitcoin. because It is long term strategy, you can earn and save a lot if you believe in Bitcoin
nibbknot

Activity: 139

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Yes bitcoin investment may give you a lot of profit but only if you know how to play it right. Before investing in bitcoin make sure you have an idea on what you are about to get yourself into. Here in bitcoin we don't earn big profits all the time, a lot of bitcoin users lose a lot as well due to wrong decisions. Equip yourself with knowledge before investing in bitcoin so you won't have any regrets in the end.
Well, Bitcoin investment is not easy enough for a simple person. It takes a lot of time, requires you to have a long patience and hardwork in able for you to gain profits in this kind of investment. This kind of investment is not good at all times, because we will not earn big profits in all times. There are times that we lose and there are times that we won but investors must be strategic in investing.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

I will also suggest that you invest your money in Bitcoin because it has a chance to grow in multiple folds specially now that we are currently expecting of a bullish run as we are already half of the year. I think you don't need to convice your uncle because it is your money anyway in which you have all the rights on how to spend it. Anyway, after you prove that your money will grow in Bitcoin then that will be the time you can convince him to believe.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Probably the best step is, you can explain to your uncle the price increase graph of bitcoin and when he does not believe then take 50:50 settlement, you can invest half your money into bitcoin and partly to the Bank, it will show the difference of both where bitcoin certainly will more quickly multiplying your money.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

Maybe your uncle is right mate. He don't want you to put your money in the field that you don't know. If you are obedient enough then go but my piece of advice to you. Just keep 1000$ to bank and the other half would be the investment for bitcoin. Don't make decision without a proper thinking mate!

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

Probably the best step is, you can explain to your uncle the price increase graph of bitcoin and when he does not believe then take 50:50 settlement, you can invest half your money into bitcoin and partly to the Bank, it will show the difference of both where bitcoin certainly will more quickly multiplying your money.

I agree with you, you should explain to your uncle about invest in bitcoin and make profit with bitcoin.  There is no harm in investing into the bank but you have to choose which one is more profitable for you.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

I think investing in banks will be less profitable than investing in bitcoins. If you have the time, you can invest in short-term bitcoin from which you earn very fast profits or you can also invest in it and wait and the profit you get may be several times higher.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

its too hard to convince him about bitcoin, if at the beginning they font believe in bitcoin I think they will not believe it, until they see it directly and see the good of bitcoin, the benefit of bitcoin, maybe you uncle have the reason why you don't invest on bitcoin, bitcoin has a risk and maybe your uncle don't want to take the risk

jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

Promised him to get 20% of your profit if he let you investing in cryptocurrency.  Everybody loves profit, including your uncle.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Its your money and you know about bitcoin already statics and growths of bitcoin. You can buy coin for your future its worth it!  By nxt nxt year it will become triple or much more than that.
Share your ideas to your uncle or make your own decisions  coz you knew already bitcoin its up to you.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

I think it is better to invest in bitcoin rather than bank. The interest rate in banks are really low compared on bitcoin where you can trade it and it is the advantage on it. It is still depending on your perspective whether you think it is better to put your money in the bank or invest in bitcoin. There are many ways to earn and increase the money you have, just find and think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: