Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

I'll advice you to split the money into two and the safe half which is a thousand dollar in the bank and the invest the other half in bitcoin. I will strongly advise you to do you research well show your uncle the progress in bitcoin from 2012 till date and then I'm sure he'll be convinced.
I will strongly advice you not to invest all your money in bitcoin.
But not half, atleast 75% of it will invest in bitcoin and only 25% in bank as savings then, maximize and play with your income how you are going to make profit higher again after you earn from your investment here in crypto world, some people are doing day trading and some were short trading so it is in our hands how we are going to keep things.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

I'll advice you to split the money into two and the safe half which is a thousand dollar in the bank and the invest the other half in bitcoin. I will strongly advise you to do you research well show your uncle the progress in bitcoin from 2012 till date and then I'm sure he'll be convinced.
I will strongly advice you not to invest all your money in bitcoin.

Going half and half I guess is the best as you take and explore both worlds at the same time. Taking only crypto and the same long term profit that you could get in a bank would be nothing compared to what you could get in crypto. Just be careful which coin you go for.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

If you know what you're doing buy bitcoin, and if not then diversify

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Bitcoin does have risks, as it is too young as a currency, but I prefer to take risks and earn with the help of cryptocurrency, it is more promising.
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

It's always wise and safe enough if you'll split your assets. Idiomatically speaking, you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket, as you could lose everything. Invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, yes, but save some in fiat currency in a bank. This way, you can be sure that you'll not be left with nothing when either cryptocurrency or fiat currency industry behaves badly.
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

I think we invest in the bank to save money. And we invest in bitcoin to earn more profits. And where profits should be invested in more where there is more available. But the bank is more secure for us. And the bitcoin thakleo investment risk
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is now more relevant and will bring much more profit than a Bank account. So don't listen to your uncle.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

If you want the most profitable investment you can choose bitcoin. But investing in bitcoin has risks. You have to take that risk so you can make a big profit. So the choice is yours. And think carefully.

kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Surely, there's a protected interests in the two gatherings yet you need to consider how maintainable it can be with the approaching years that you've been a piece of the foundation.all risk is guaranteed by the bank and investment in the bank is real will have a distinct advantage if investment in crypto.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

I will suggest to invest in Bitcoin,Beside learn about trading and you can earn double of your capital.While Bank investment is risky and you will gain low rate of return and that return will be nothing because money loose value due to course of time.Bitcoin have good volatility which is beneficial for the investors and traders to gain profit when go on peak and invest more when market go decline.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

Bitcoin does have risks, as it is too young as a currency, but I prefer to take risks and earn with the help of cryptocurrency, it is more promising.
One can only earn money if we will take the risk. without risk i do not think that it is possible to make money. I think that banks can only hold your money for safety but cannot give you a good profit. I think that the only good way to make money is to invest your money in bitcoin from where you have good chances to make money.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

I think $2000 is alot of money. Decision to invest is one that demand setting alot of precautionary measures. If your uncle wishes that you invest the entire money into Bank,  My advice
1. Educate your uncle about your interest in investing in Bitcoin and the benefits you stand to gain with such investment.
2. Take time to listen to your uncles reasons for investing into Bank
3. Weigh both carefully information in depthly
4. Then decide on what you want to do with your $2000

However, if i were you, this is what i will do.
I will invest $1000 into Bitcoin, and the remaining $1000 in Bank.. And then wait for both sides to yield profits/loss.
Results from this will greatly advice my next decision of investment.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

When you invest into anything other than a bank account, you are risking a loss of that investment. You could receive higher than bank’s rate or you could lose it all
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

It is much better to partly invest on both Bitcoin and Bank. It is just an assurance that if Bitcoin soon be failed and terminated or beat by other crypto (which is quite impossible yet has a .000000001 possibility it could happen) and therefore you have a bank to gain money with. Invest not only on both, but also on stock market, yet requires you to have a lot of knowledge and lecture with the marketing.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

Some factors to consider when choosing an investment plan or portfolio are:
-the risk involved
-Interest or returns projection
-Duration of investment
-Amount of money
- and maybe decision to diversify.
Analysis of investements can be based on these factors
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Both of them I think are very profitable. Of course, the bank is safer than investing with bitcoin, but the development of profit from bitcoin will be bigger (if it can do market analysis well). My suggestion choose according to your ability.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

In bank you can earn in a very limited interest, it is more safe but in bitcoin you can earn a good profits upon doing the best timing in trading or as long as bitcoin price rise again but with a higher risk.  You have decide what do you want to do with your money.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

Investing your money is very risky to the point that you're not sure if that money will be back on you in a higher amount or else it will be back to you with the same amount you've been give at the first place. For me it is better if you invest your money to the trusted bank you've chosen because you're assured that you're money will be safe there and anytime you need it you will withdraw it, while if you invest it in bitcoin, well it's also good but there's a time that bitcoin value gets lower and lower so investing your money in bitcoin is a big decision because you should have a lot of money for you to not be disappointed on everything that might be happen.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Depending on you also if you want to invest in Bitcoin and get a big profit, maybe it will make you instantly rich. But if you are looking for a safe and do not want to take risks as possible by investing in a bank will be better.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

invested in bitcoin, our small scale supports bitcoin to the top trend. banks are not the right place to save for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: