Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I quit smoking?  (Read 28484 times)
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Volunteer some of your time to work in the cancer wards at your local hospital. Look at the cancer patients lying there in bed, wasting away and waiting for death. See the tears in their families' eyes and hear their cries, knowing that time is running out, and it didn't have to. That would definitely put you off smoking.

namira4321

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

so you can stop smoking by reducing the number of cigarettes you reckon each day, slowly 2 the number of cigarettes you reckon will decrease a little by the
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

I started practicing cigarettes since I was 9 years old. Regular smoking starts from the age of 12. Now I am 26 years old, I'm trying hard to give up smoking, but can not do  not? Can someone give me some good advice to quit smoking?

Just think about your future. Think about the possibilities. Search for information about this addiction. You cannot see any advantages or benefits using cigars. You can only see destruction. Destroy your dreams in limiting your lifespan. Go find your inspiration to stop smoking. Inspiration for you to see this thing in the future.
sionganrajeh

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

Keeping yourself busy is one effective way to quit smoking. Looking for other activities aims to divert your mind from cigarette cravings. There are a somethings you can do to fill your free time rather than smoking, including sports and taking a leisurely walk out of the house.
knightrider2

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Yes you can leave smoking. You need to stick to your plan and Please ignore that friends who is addicted to smoking.
JC78

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

It is all a mental thing. Just make up your mind and you will eventually realize that it is possible to quit smoking. Until that moment though, you will have a hard time, sure.
caksupengki

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Round tightly to stop smoking. Change smoking habits by doing positive things like sports, playing games and reading books. Good Luck Brother Cool
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

Nicotinell mints are good.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Just stop. Only you can help yourself here and you need to find the motivation to quit. Think of all the money you'll save and all the health benefits to quitting. When you find yourself wanting to smoke, do something else instead. Go for a walk or job, have snack, or drink a coffee. Something to take your mind off the fact that you want one. Try distracting yourself with things like movies, music or books as well. Good luck.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

If you really want to quit smoking, try to take little by little of ciggar so that you'll be able to avoid it next time.

yosero

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

in my opinion you have to keep your mouth busy by eating fruit, chocolate or other snack foods that make your mouth won't smoke, and you also have to resist the urge to smoke as hard as possible, even though it feels heavy but if it's often done you will start to get used
Boudwin

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

I started practicing cigarettes since I was 9 years old. Regular smoking starts from the age of 12. Now I am 26 years old, I'm trying hard to give up smoking, but can not do  not? Can someone give me some good advice to quit smoking?

Take advice from a relevant doctor is great in those conditions because trying to stop smoking without a plan will be in vain
Boudwin

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Just stop. Only you can help yourself here and you need to find the motivation to quit. Think of all the money you'll save and all the health benefits to quitting. When you find yourself wanting to smoke, do something else instead. Go for a walk or job, have snack, or drink a coffee. Something to take your mind off the fact that you want one. Try distracting yourself with things like movies, music or books as well. Good luck.

Yeah thinking about precious things you will loose if you smoke will definitely convince you to stop smoking
dacson213

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

you can make some others habits that donot harm to you!
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

I see lots of non- and never-smokers giving advice here like it's so easy to quit, "just stop".... yeh... there is a reason why smoking is considered one of if not the hardest addiction to beat!

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

i know a friend smoke heavily.he manage to control smoking by using an artificial stick.you can also try that. it helps.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

It is very hard to give up somking, i'm smoker and i try many time but i don't success.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

unfortunately I never tried to smoke because it happened to be a family nobody likes it, but actually if you want to get away from smoking dependence is the intention and willingness to avoid and not try to keep trying again, may also try to reduce usage every day.

Vannila Ice

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

I heard that vape can help to solve that issue. Many people said that they quited smoking when they tried vaping.
ibukibuk

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

Researchers have long sought ways to find the right technique to stop someone from smoking. Many think that stopping smoking will be easier if done gradually. But in a study conducted by the University of Oxford and published in the Annals of Internal Medicine Journal, researchers found a new pattern: stopping suddenly was considered a greater chance of success. The results showed that smokers who stopped suddenly more consistently stopped compared to groups regularly. As many as 49 percent of sudden groups are more successful at quitting than regular groups.
So, make it clear if you want to stop smoking completely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: