Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603155 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

When platform is used, 30% discount on medical services and 15% discount for the patient when paying. That's huge discount, almost reached my current health security services that only offers discount unlike Atlantico that can give you much way more.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
You are right! Well, the fruits of their labor are on its way. I am really excited about how will be the implementation of the project starts. It is worth it that we never give up supporting this great project. We will now see how the medical industry blooms and create a real platform that will really connect everyone who needs medical goods and services.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

It is really great to be the part of this project.. I salute all the team who give there very best forbeing dedicated to the success of the project. In just a few days ICO will end and hoping for the hard cap.
I hope that atlanico sales can reach the end point of the harcap, I really expect this situation, because the Atlanico project will be more perfect if sales are done with the target application
Well, we are all expecting that thing would happen. But the excitement that we felt before the sales ends was really unexplainable. I am really glad that we are just a few days away from the successful ending of the campaign and ICO. Hardcap is really a good news to all of us because it is the confirmation that the project will be implemented and will come into reality.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

I have a question. So the first payment for the Shareholder is going to take place in 2022? What about the other years? Where there is written quarter incoming per Token? Thanks for any answer.
Payment to be given on 2022 is for dividend or reward payment for shareholders. Distribution of dividend payment is 4 years after it was launched, maybe bacause profit collected within that period will be use for the development and improvement of the project.
oh I think the payment to investors and bounties, now I understand and I was also shocked and weak when I saw the roadmap,
thanks for your information Smiley
Yes, there is nothing to worry about Atlantico Network project and the team. Behind the great project is a team that can be trusted, reliable,  and stable. Aside from having a platform serving a good service, the team is giving a lot of benefits to its users and investors.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
I am very happy to see Atlanico supporters feel happiness, and I hope further, I hope the Atlanico project gets the support of other leading projects, because the Atlanico project is very useful.
The Atlantico reached the hardcap it means this project is great and trustworthy congrats to the team good job, pharmaceutical product, and medical services are the people needs we keep support for Atlantico.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

When platform is used, 30% discount on medical services and 15% discount for the patient when paying. That's huge discount, almost reached my current health security services that only offers discount unlike Atlantico that can give you much way more.
indeed the Atlanico project is really cool and the Atlanico project is very different from other projects because the Atlanico project has tremendous benefits for many people, I expect Atlanico's success
iHaveDreams

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

I was shoked when saw that 1 mln tokens are available on sale at present moment. I hoped that soft cap will be reached, but investors suprized me.
very true but this is a natural situation and we don't need to be surprised by this because clearly we already know that atlanico is very suitable to achieve success because the inj will help many people
iHaveDreams

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

I was shoked when saw that 1 mln tokens are available on sale at present moment. I hoped that soft cap will be reached, but investors suprized me.
there really is nothing to doubt in the Atico I project because the task of brand development can clearly be seen for noble work, the superiority of atlanico projects is very much compared to other projects
iHaveDreams

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Atlantico gain a lot of attention in crypto-community and now they also have many investors who trust this project, its just a matter of time for Atlantico to be the leading medical platform in a decentralized ways.
this is good news for investors and bounty participants, because the first launch is launching tokens in the market exchange and doing development in the real world I think, atlanico strategy is perfect
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

it's true that the services provided by Atlanico are very useful and useful for me personally and many people I really hope that Atico Ico is also able to build a hospital of pain

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

it's true that the services provided by Atlanico are very useful and useful for me personally and many people I really hope that Atico Ico is also able to build a hospital of pain
I strongly agree that the Atlanico project has its own hospital because there will be many people who are helped, so the Atlanico project will also be more and more people who know it in the real world and in cyberspace
cryp24x

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
I am very happy to see Atlanico supporters feel happiness, and I hope further, I hope the Atlanico project gets the support of other leading projects, because the Atlanico project is very useful.
The Atlantico reached the hardcap it means this project is great and trustworthy congrats to the team good job, pharmaceutical product, and medical services are the people needs we keep support for Atlantico.
Really a great job for the team! The bonus is that it reached the hardcap and indeed everyone especially those who invested and supported the project was very happy on how the ICO will be ending. The ATLANTICO NETWORK project will be very beneficial to us and I cannot wait to see it be launched and implemented.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

there really is nothing to doubt in the Atico I project because the task of brand development can clearly be seen for noble work, the superiority of atlanico projects is very much compared to other projects
You are right iHaveDreams! We all know that ATLANTICO NETWORK project is a great project and when we compare its other projects, the concept and the team is really far from them. The team really showed their commitment and they have proved that their efforts are really worth it.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.

Now we just wait for the launch of the platform after the successful ICO, things will be much harder compare to raising funds but I know that the team will fulfill their duty to impress the investors and supporters.
You are really right about that. The launching and implementation will be very difficult so we should continue supporting the ATLANTICO NETWORK team after the ICO ends. I am confident that their commitment will be more visible throughout these moments. Congratulations ATLANTICO TEAM! Great Job!
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

to make it cheaper compare to current system is the main goal of Atlantico, soon we will experience an improvement in medical goods and services with an affordable price.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

I have a question. So the first payment for the Shareholder is going to take place in 2022? What about the other years? Where there is written quarter incoming per Token? Thanks for any answer.
Payment to be given on 2022 is for dividend or reward payment for shareholders. Distribution of dividend payment is 4 years after it was launched, maybe bacause profit collected within that period will be use for the development and improvement of the project.
oh I think the payment to investors and bounties, now I understand and I was also shocked and weak when I saw the roadmap,
thanks for your information Smiley
Yes, there is nothing to worry about Atlantico Network project and the team. Behind the great project is a team that can be trusted, reliable,  and stable. Aside from having a platform serving a good service, the team is giving a lot of benefits to its users and investors.

it is a great deal for investors because they can earn more profit just by holding ATL tokens, now it make sense why the token sale is almost sold out because those investors knew this offer.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

If I do remember the hardcap of AtlantICO is $5M right it depends all in the price of ETH, currently at $203 and total raised of the ICO is 22768Eth total of $4.8M. This is right? Thanks for any answer.

many of us think that but there is no official announcement from the team and there are still remaining tokens so i guess the ICO continue until 31st of October or if the token is sold out.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.

Now we just wait for the launch of the platform after the successful ICO, things will be much harder compare to raising funds but I know that the team will fulfill their duty to impress the investors and supporters.
You are really right about that. The launching and implementation will be very difficult so we should continue supporting the ATLANTICO NETWORK team after the ICO ends. I am confident that their commitment will be more visible throughout these moments. Congratulations ATLANTICO TEAM! Great Job!
Yes, the next phase after its launching will be really much harder than raising funds,  but I trust Atlantico team's capabilities to fulfill their goals. More challenges are coming but the team will surely overcome it.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

Such projects will be even stronger.
That is for sure! Now that the Atlantico Network approaching its end sale and nearly approaching its target fund, I strongly say that this Atlantico will succeed and will go to moon!
wow really good idea, hopefully what you say can happen and this is our hope, going to the moon will make many members feel atlanico's success
I think based from the last update, ATLANTICO reached the hard cap of the token sale. Waiting an update from the team soon.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

I strongly agree that the Atlanico project has its own hospital because there will be many people who are helped, so the Atlanico project will also be more and more people who know it in the real world and in cyberspace

Discount level is constant until 2022... but that's a great deal already not counting the functionality and other benefits from being an Atlantico user. I really recommend this to everyone especially for those whose battling the expenses of medical needs.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: