Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Hello everyone, my application for joing here have just been approved today and i'm glad and excited to be part of this project. Im looking forward in learning more about the Atlantico network. Good day.
Wow! That is really good to see more and more people are really getting into this ICO because they are realizing how amazing it is especially if you are planning to support the project of the AtlantICO team for the long term period. I hope more people out there also realize how amazing this ICO gonna be. Goodluck to all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Ooh yeah! Due to those insanely high prices, people turn to rouge internet pharmacies, get bogus medicines and end up suffering the consequences.
A project like that can kill two birds with one stone. I'm so excited!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Hello everyone, my application for joing here have just been approved today and i'm glad and excited to be part of this project. Im looking forward in learning more about the Atlantico network. Good day.
Wow! That is really good to see more and more people are really getting into this ICO because they are realizing how amazing it is especially if you are planning to support the project of the AtlantICO team for the long term period. I hope more people out there also realize how amazing this ICO gonna be. Goodluck to all of us.
Participating in a project like Atlantico network is a right decision because this kind of platform can have a potential and also can gave a big contribution in the crypto world just stay and support this project and i will surely that their platform can benifits everyone
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

📌Hurry up to get a 17% bonus! 1 day left!

Pre-sale is going on!

And you only have one day to purchase the tokens with a 17% bonus!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is it! Let us support the ATLANTICO NETWORK project to be able to get the best results on your investment. I may say the investors must know the advantages of supporting this project and how they will benefit from this project as well. This is a good project that promotes to revolutionize healthcare needs, I believe that all people are not exempted from this need. This is a great opportunity for all of us.
I hope everyone will not waste this kind of opportunity especially on this kind of ICO with really amazing project that has a real use in our world because for sure a lot of people gonna support this kind of project and AtlantICO team will not fail us to amaze with the service they will provide to us once the AtlantICO platform is complete.
You are definitely right. We are all hoping that this project will not be the same with some ICO that does not succeed despite being a great project and beneficial to the public. I guess we really need the support of the investors to make this happen. ATLANTICO NETWORK project is truly a great project and all types of people will benefit from it.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.

yes you're right this project will bring big changes in medicine world , it can conquer those issues that we encounter as of today in our country . So let's continue supporting it until atlantico reach it's success.
Atlantico will bring a significant change in medical care for providing quality services and goods in reasonable price. Atlantico will also bring trust in crypto world. Despite of crypto market down situation and a lot of fraud projects, there are still trusted projects and ATLANTICO is one of those.
You are correct! ATLANTICO NETWORK project is really an amazing project that will surely make a positive difference with our medical industry right now. We are really grateful that we are part of the many supporters that spreading the good news to others. Well, there is a really fraudulent project and I am quite sure that ATLANTICO is not one of them.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
Well for sure AtlantICO team are doing their best right now that to make sure the success of the project in the future. FYI BitexBay platform will list AtlantICO tokens on November 20, 2018 they had already signed the agreement. Goodluck to all of us.
it was a great news for every body , atlantico continue on updating us to gain more trust to their project , and their always keep on touch about what is happening to them so that all of us will have a great opportunity in joining them.
it just shown that the team didn't want everyone to fail the trust we have so much put into the project and with the team theybare making sure that all of our expectation will be met and even exceed our expectation with the project we all know that itnhas a great platform i wouldn't surprise if its gets more achievement than any other competitors with another medical platform

That is really a nice observation lesgereron! It is true that the ATLANTICO NETWORK team is doing their best to make all things happen. They are really working hard not only to inform us but accomplished all that indicated on their roadmap. I guess it is really worth it to support this project, with a very dedicated team, this will really be a successful project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

Communication is very vital in every project and ATLANTICO NETWORK team is an exceptional team who always communicate with the users by simply updating us with relevant information about the platform as well as the development of the project.
Yes, I agree with you. Communication and giving updates are very important  to gain trust from investors. Atlantico is a  legitimate project from trusted and reliable people behind.
That is really true and I totally agreed to what you have said! Atlantico is very transparent and very vocal in communicating to each and every member of atlantico network which makes them a great and understand ICO.
They need to give an update so that community knows what is happening with the project. If I where the investor one of the things that I would request is to update me from time to time about the status of the project.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

The reason why we don't have to worry about our investment in ATLANTICO is because the team is composed of real experienced, dedicated, and hard working people. The team's actions proved that they can be trusted, the project is real, and our investment is safe with them.
Atlantico is truly a great platform that has a capable team to implement this project. So our investment is safe and we will surely gain benefits.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

hi guys. i wonnder that the team is running airdrop but ALT token is on NEM platform. why they asking for ETH wallet ?
They already update the google form regarding the ATL tokens airdrops and I hope everyone already joined the airdrop because we all know how amazing this ICO gonna be in the future. Goodluck to all of us especially to AtlantICO team.

I would like to believe that the project will really fulfill all the promises. The world would have become much better, but so far it's only promises
every plan is started with promises , succes always comes at end , so dont be too hurry atlantico is keeping on doing their best just for this project to be done succesfully . we all know that handling a project like this is not easy it has many steps just to prove their selves to the market . so all we must do is support them.
The team effort and good platform of the project make Atlantico Network progressive and making on top 10 of most ICO. CONGRATS TO TEAM ATLANTICO NETWORK.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

There are so many negative issues in the health and medicine industry that have created the ATLANTICO network as a platform for health, endurance and pharmaceutical decentralization on Blockchain.
Yes you are right! And the implementation of ATLANTICO will resolve those issues and problems. Soon we will be able to experience high quality medical and pharmaceutical services and goods. Lets help the team to make it happen.
Yes that is really and absolutely true! And it opens the idea for the atlantico team to develop and make atlantico network to have a better, to enhance and to resoved the problem with regards to medical services.
Aside from the benefits of ATLANTICO platform, ATL token is the future valuable cryptocurrency that will bring more profit. I am thankful that I found this promising project and now I am part of their future success.
I totally agreed to what you have said and that will be true in the future due to the fact that ATL token is very useful token at the same time can bull as soon as it will on the market that will give us more profit.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Hello,
i can't find anywhere on the official site the counter about how many eth have been raised until today.

Can someone help me?
Well if you want to be informed about the total fund raised by atlantico network try to visit their official telegram channel and ask some of the admins there with regards to that matter.

sadly, you know that i have no answer that.

If the choose to remove the counter on their site is becouse they want to hide this information...

And this is obvious also becouse the dev that post in this thread keep ignore my posts and questions....

One of the reason why the admins are not answering your post yet is maybe because they are too bust working on the progress of this project. But I will assure you that once you visit their official telegram channel they will answer all of your questions.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.

yes you're right this project will bring big changes in medicine world , it can conquer those issues that we encounter as of today in our country . So let's continue supporting it until atlantico reach it's success.
Atlantico will bring a significant change in medical care for providing quality services and goods in reasonable price. Atlantico will also bring trust in crypto world. Despite of crypto market down situation and a lot of fraud projects, there are still trusted projects and ATLANTICO is one of those.
You are correct! ATLANTICO NETWORK project is really an amazing project that will surely make a positive difference with our medical industry right now. We are really grateful that we are part of the many supporters that spreading the good news to others. Well, there is a really fraudulent project and I am quite sure that ATLANTICO is not one of them.
Yes indeed and that will be for sure! Atlantico network will make a major breakthrough in the field of medical system and services and will innovate all the poor practices and services that is happening in the medical field.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

The project ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only bring practical benefit to people around the world, but will also provide an opportunity to earn good money on their tokens.
Yes that is totally true! Atlantico network will give and will open big opportunity for those people that will invest on it because it will be one of the great alts for this year that will give more profits and earn.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

Communication is very vital in every project and ATLANTICO NETWORK team is an exceptional team who always communicate with the users by simply updating us with relevant information about the platform as well as the development of the project.
Yes, I agree with you. Communication and giving updates are very important  to gain trust from investors. Atlantico is a  legitimate project from trusted and reliable people behind.
That is really true and I totally agreed to what you have said! Atlantico is very transparent and very vocal in communicating to each and every member of atlantico network which makes them a great and understand ICO.
They need to give an update so that community knows what is happening with the project. If I where the investor one of the things that I would request is to update me from time to time about the status of the project.

My opinion is indeed like that to foster the solidity of the platform community.
I don't know the latest information about token sales, does the experienced team on this platform guarantee sales success? I don't think so. This platform must have a specific strategy to attract new investors, great promotions and how to get the trust of investors. it's a tough task, maybe they can handle it.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

The reason why we don't have to worry about our investment in ATLANTICO is because the team is composed of real experienced, dedicated, and hard working people. The team's actions proved that they can be trusted, the project is real, and our investment is safe with them.
Atlantico is truly a great platform that has a capable team to implement this project. So our investment is safe and we will surely gain benefits.
That's true they were actually composed of a great team member with high experience and most are professional. They keep improving the project that attracts more investor and participant.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

That's true they were actually composed of a great team member with high experience and most are professional. They keep improving the project that attracts more investor and participant.
Yes that is true and in addition to that, they also acquired many well-known experts and professionals to be part of their team and community that will definitely indicates that we are really safe and our investment is totally safe.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
All you needed when it comes to health concern are already available in ATLANTICO. This project is worth to invest where you cannot find to other.

But there is still nothing, only a concept. Why do you say that everything is already there?
if you will study hard about this platform yeah it said about almost everything in terms of medical services , but for me thay will not make concept or promises if they cannot prove its success. we should support this because their concept can help a lot of people so we must believed.
Yes, and I see that ATLANTICO is working hard to proved us that they are capable of turning their great project into reality and become succesful. I will continue to believe and support this project

Amazing program and medical system. Atlantico provided easy access through their medical services and products. Even manufacturers are registered, doctors and hospitals too.
This is all about medical and healthcare services at best.
Great indeed.
That is really true! It helps both the man-power and those who are wanting to have a better way of medical services. Atlantico provide an equal opportunity to them which makes it so different from the other with the same platform.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

Hello,
i can't find anywhere on the official site the counter about how many eth have been raised until today.

Can someone help me?
Well if you want to be informed about the total fund raised by atlantico network try to visit their official telegram channel and ask some of the admins there with regards to that matter.

sadly, you know that i have no answer that.

If the choose to remove the counter on their site is becouse they want to hide this information...

And this is obvious also becouse the dev that post in this thread keep ignore my posts and questions....

One of the reason why the admins are not answering your post yet is maybe because they are too bust working on the progress of this project. But I will assure you that once you visit their official telegram channel they will answer all of your questions.

The most active admin are on telegram channel, also the participant is active. You can check the link on the first page of this thread. Update are also post on telegram channel and medium.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

🔹AtlantICO Network project is the result of many years of research in the medical industry and the work of a team of professionals.

🔹Our company has extensive experience in the field of business organization – its activities began in 1987, when Atlantic International Finance and Loan Limited Company was founded. For more than 20 years of activity in the market we worked in various spheres of the different countries of the world – in the sphere of restaurant business, in the field of real estate and financial instruments, in the sphere of energy.

🔹We started working with medical centers in 2013. The first of these were the largest Spanish medical centers Marbella International Hospital and Xanit International Hospital Benalmadena. In 2016-2017 we began to develop the concept and establish relations with potential partner companies in this area. By mid-2018, we gathered a professional team of specialists and began to create a mobile application and a demo version of our platform, filed an application for registration of a patent in the United States, the European Union and the British Commonwealth.

🔹In July 2018, we signed a preliminary agreement with the Ministry of health of Ukraine and South Africa for testing the platform in state medical centers. In the same month, started the pre-sale of the tokens of AtlantICO Network project. In August 2018, the ICO of the project began, which will continue until October 2018.

🔹Take part in the ICP of AtlantICO Network project right now and get a bonus of +16%! Hurry up, there are only 2 days left until the end of the campaign!

More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

This is really good to know for all of us because it widens our idea and perspective with this project. It also boost our trust and confident as being part of atlantico network community.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

🔹AtlantICO Network project is the result of many years of research in the medical industry and the work of a team of professionals.

🔹Our company has extensive experience in the field of business organization – its activities began in 1987, when Atlantic International Finance and Loan Limited Company was founded. For more than 20 years of activity in the market we worked in various spheres of the different countries of the world – in the sphere of restaurant business, in the field of real estate and financial instruments, in the sphere of energy.

🔹We started working with medical centers in 2013. The first of these were the largest Spanish medical centers Marbella International Hospital and Xanit International Hospital Benalmadena. In 2016-2017 we began to develop the concept and establish relations with potential partner companies in this area. By mid-2018, we gathered a professional team of specialists and began to create a mobile application and a demo version of our platform, filed an application for registration of a patent in the United States, the European Union and the British Commonwealth.

🔹In July 2018, we signed a preliminary agreement with the Ministry of health of Ukraine and South Africa for testing the platform in state medical centers. In the same month, started the pre-sale of the tokens of AtlantICO Network project. In August 2018, the ICO of the project began, which will continue until October 2018.

🔹Take part in the ICP of AtlantICO Network project right now and get a bonus of +16%! Hurry up, there are only 2 days left until the end of the campaign!

More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

This is really good to know for all of us because it widens our idea and perspective with this project. It also boost our trust and confident as being part of atlantico network community.
This indicates that the team is really well experienced and equipped with this kind of matters due to the fact that they have started discussing and conceptualizing before making this project possible. So let us continue supporting and trusting Atlantico network!
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: