Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603152 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

In General, as far as I noticed the topic related to medicine is not very popular in the crypto community. As already several projects positioning themselves as the sphere of health care promised to bring something new to this world. But as we can see there are no results yet.
yes, that's true, Project working on Medical services attract and being popular to Crypto community. the investor has a high trust in project working with a medical concern. the result may come in time as Roadmap go smooth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

I just ask questions about apps, whether it's free to download apps or have a fee, it would be better if they were free and would be available on andriod phones. and how can I watch this app and how will it be enabled?
I think download of application is free, you will pay ATL token when you transact with them. Like,  when you have reservation for doctor's consultation and buy medicine. For sure it will be available for android users, since many users are using that system. And, I think there will be a step by step procedure on how to use the app and FAQ to address common concerns and questions.
I think it is free to download especially on Android phones , but when you access their services there's certain value , like some other apps today , registration is free but when you enter their services you have to pay.

I'm not really quite sure either, but i do believe that part of their approach is as what you stated, apps for free but a certain portion of services might have corresponding amounts to be used before a user can utilize them.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
It means that the main goal of the ATLANTICO NETWORK project is to help the people to have available medical goods and services at its best price. Everybody needs these things because even you are healthy, there is someone on your family, relatives, friends, and others that have medical needs which are very common to all men. I hope that this project will really succeed and give another chance to everyone.
For sure it will be a successful project that is why we need always to give our efforts to help the team so they can make their projects more amazing and especially they really need our help by spreading the words how their pojects gonna be the best in the future once it is complete and how they gonna provide an amazing services to every people in this world.

And of course, to truly be part of this project whom nearly have the full support of thread participants with their active discussions and all, dont forget that being a contributor or an investor, will surely push for the needed funding and at the same time each becomes a tool of confidence to convince more and more investors to join the cause.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

Honestly, like, after doing my research, I feel like I'm finally beginning to understand how profitable it might turn out to be, there's so much $$$ to be made in this particular industry, everybody's using healthcare services.

And not only healthcare services in particular, rather, majority of the medical sphere activities are to be supported and embrace by many others.  Besides the profit, there definitely will be a lot of other benefits to the Atlantico tokens which will act like a gauge to those who hold them.
Embrace the future of Atlantico Network soon it will benefit you. The project has a high potential for success. being top 9 of ICO ranking is a big deal for every participant.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

ATL tokens will be added on CoinBene

The cryptocurrency exchange CoinBene and the company Atlantico Network signed an agreement on listing tokens of the project Atlantico on the exchange after the end of project's ICO. The corresponding message appeared on the exchange website!

CoinBene is a relatively new exchange which started to operate only in the second half of 2017 domain was registered on 27 Sep 2017. This platform was created by Elite group that includes 3 major Chinese company. Although the exchange was created after the popularity of cryptocurrencies, but quickly achieved the TOP10. Now according to coinmarketcap.com CoinBene is on the 10th place in terms of trading volume (daily trading volume exceeds $ 250,000,000). The head office is located in Singapore.

The exchange website is available in 8 languages. The interface of the trading terminal is very simple and clear!
https://www.coinbene.com

Fantastic! this is what happens when the team is very determine to pursue the mission of this project, more and more exchanges will list ATL tokens because they see the big potential it can bring to the future.

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

The cryptocurrency exchange CoinBene and the company Atlantico Network signed an agreement on listing tokens of the project Atlantico on the exchange after the end of project's ICO. The corresponding message appeared on the exchange website!

CoinBene is a relatively new exchange which started to operate only in the second half of 2017 domain was registered on 27 Sep 2017. This platform was created by Elite group that includes 3 major Chinese company. Although the exchange was created after the popularity of cryptocurrencies, but quickly achieved the TOP10. Now according to coinmarketcap.com CoinBene is on the 10th place in terms of trading volume (daily trading volume exceeds $ 250,000,000). The head office is located in Singapore.

The exchange website is available in 8 languages. The interface of the trading terminal is very simple and clear!

Fantastic! this is what happens when the team is very determine to pursue the mission of this project, more and more exchanges will list ATL tokens because they see the big potential it can bring to the future.
indeed we've already seen the good results of everyone's team effort looking forward to the next achievement of the project Atlantico sooner it will get more exchanges and investors will come followthrough.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

In General, as far as I noticed the topic related to medicine is not very popular in the crypto community. As already several projects positioning themselves as the sphere of health care promised to bring something new to this world. But as we can see there are no results yet.

Well it takes time for the mass adoption just like how cryoptocurrency work as long as the deliver the product after the ICO then we will see that little by little medical products and services will be notice inside and out of crypto-community.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Well it takes time for the mass adoption just like how cryoptocurrency work as long as the deliver the product after the ICO then we will see that little by little medical products and services will be notice inside and out of crypto-community.
yap you have a point that the medical is not totally popular in crypto world but we know every ico create is about people need in the everyday life so how about health? this most important among the rest of ico.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

A strong team developed a  very useful platform for medical care that will not just benefit few people because all of the participants will benefit. Investors will profit in this project because it will surely attract a lot of users. These are some of the reasons why ATLANTICO is a good investment.
yap that's right many investor are going to trust atlantico although more ico is the same function and concept of the project but didn't a success because of lack of activeness, not good vision and conclusion no update atlantico have a good benefit for all client and member.
Atlantico is a trusted project because it has a clear plan, a reliable and capable team, unlike other ICO that was not able to continue due to lack of experience and resources.
That's right, that's a complete recipe that this project will not find you anymore and they will not stop searching for what they can do with their platform. so all we have to do is to trust and support the platform better.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

yap you have a point that the medical is not totally popular in crypto world but we know every ico create is about people need in the everyday life so how about health? this most important among the rest of ico.
Yes, health care is not popular in crypto community at this moment but let see in the future. Bitcoin was unpopular before, it took years before it became so popular in the whole world.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Wow! Preparing to an  exchange is very seldom to every ICO to be listed right away. Hopefully once it is fully onboard it may give a better result.
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Is the team aware the ATL ticker is already taken?  ATLANT which is a real estate project in ETH.

I like NEM and am still holding NEM in my exchange account, I would love seeing the token to go really high as its one of the pioneer in the industry with good community support. I hope more and more tokens are created under NEM
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

🔹How will AtlantICO Network project develop after the end of the ICO campaign?

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

this is very exciting to see the plan of atlantico until it becomes the success I can't wait to see the atlantico are fully operated all over the world for better medical services and a good promises in medical industry.
I agree with you. I've never seen a project that is as well prepared like ATLANTICO NETWORK project. I really feel and think that they are really serious about this project as well as they know what are they doing. Well, what do we expect from a team that is really committed to helping other people through healthcare? Let us continue supporting the project and we hope that they will really reach the moon!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
You got it right Justenjoy1903! I am really looking forward that this project will successfully launch. I am glad and really thankful to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team about the thinking others first before the profit part of the project. It will really help others and all will really benefit from it.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

Its a good call knowing when the company is going to have their buy back, especially for investors who just want a sure profit from their money. But one more important thing is that this project should create a large scale network for this all be possible.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:05 AM

You got it right Justenjoy1903! I am really looking forward that this project will successfully launch. I am glad and really thankful to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team about the thinking others first before the profit part of the project. It will really help others and all will really benefit from it.

That is how Atlantico provide the needs of other in their best service. Thanks to the Team that are really dedicated to the project and to provide the best ang potential medical services. It is really good to know that there is a project like this that many people can benefit.
Ragnar143

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

That is a good opportunity to those who are looking for a job because while you are supporting this project you are also helping them to improve Atlantico and make it an ICO of a lifetime in the field of medical services.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

A strong team developed a  very useful platform for medical care that will not just benefit few people because all of the participants will benefit. Investors will profit in this project because it will surely attract a lot of users. These are some of the reasons why ATLANTICO is a good investment.
yap that's right many investor are going to trust atlantico although more ico is the same function and concept of the project but didn't a success because of lack of activeness, not good vision and conclusion no update atlantico have a good benefit for all client and member.
Atlantico is a trusted project because it has a clear plan, a reliable and capable team, unlike other ICO that was not able to continue due to lack of experience and resources.
That's right, that's a complete recipe that this project will not find you anymore and they will not stop searching for what they can do with their platform. so all we have to do is to trust and support the platform better.
yes you're right , team work is a must in this project to be able to reach it's successibility. So we must continue helping this project by supporting it and helping others to get knowledge for what's project really aim

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Seamus_Walter

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development. There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market  The documents were skillfully written, from Agreement, Constituent, Whitepaper to Onepager. Team has a strong and professional line up. Timeline is reasonable along with returns. Profits and tokens were evenly distributed, so overall its in the safe and reliable perimeter on my checking
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

That is how Atlantico provide the needs of other in their best service. Thanks to the Team that are really dedicated to the project and to provide the best ang potential medical services. It is really good to know that there is a project like this that many people can benefit.
yes this project was full of benefits that we can gain through medical services , when this project implemented successfully the no. of person who are sufferring in unfair medical system will be lessen. so we must gathered more people to support this project until it came to its success.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: